Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

10 things I hate about jews is at least a bit of a pun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Grondoth posted:

10 things I hate about jews is at least a bit of a pun

singular sure but not even clever plural.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I didn't say it was good!

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/842025490160463873

Jacobins been on a roll lately

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

That snafu there is an approximation of how Scottish people say "can't".

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Ah, Gavin, classy as your facial hair will allow you to be.

...and the number one thing I hate about Israel is that I can't fit it up my rear end in order to make a facile point.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Hating Israel is cool and good.

However even without reading the article I can hazard and guess that his hatred does not stem at all from legitimate reasons.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNGFmZQ_s6M

Gavin's JEW HATE list is just a bunch of lame stuff like "their food sucks", "they drive like idiots", "The service sucks here!"

It's a bad observational humour.

E: The last one on the list is; "Jews whine too much about being slaughtered through history". :wow:

Montasque has issued a correction as of 17:54 on Mar 15, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
he's rught about his complaints at least. israelis are some if the most obnoxious people to deal with.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Israel the country is dumb and bad. Jews the ethnicity are cool and good. Jews the religion are pretty ok, except maybe some of the more conservative ultra orthodox.

Welp thats my thoughts on the Jewish, thanks for reading.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i mean they are right. the dnc believes that you can't do both. and look where they are now.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDu0BJD6I60

Here's another REBEL IN ISRAEL video.

Take aways:

- Israel is an apartheid state - but it is the Israelis who live under the apartheid!
- Israel is RED PILLED - a truly great ethno-state with a wall!
- Israel has to stop capitulating!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Montasque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDu0BJD6I60

Here's another REBEL IN ISRAEL video.

Take aways:

- Israel is an apartheid state - but it is the Israelis who live under the apartheid!
- Israel is RED PILLED - a truly great ethno-state with a wall!
- Israel has to stop capitulating!

Like I said. Israel is the friend of all racists and fascists everywhere and it's time American progressive realize that Israel is essentially their enemy, not only that but an active threat to themselves because of the influence they hold on american politics.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
love the israeli apartheid state thing but hate the jews!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's cool that you're pointing a gun in my face for looking Arabish, but do you have to be so annoying about it?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm gay and in my early 30s and (while still over-the-hill in gay years) I'm cuter than Milo and also I do not endorse man-boy love. Steve Bannon if you're reading PM me

A void has opened up on the right and I intend to fill it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Wikkheiser posted:

I'm gay and in my early 30s and (while still over-the-hill in gay years) I'm cuter than Milo and also I do not endorse man-boy love. Steve Bannon if you're reading PM me

A void has opened up on the right and I intend to fill it

please only fill consenting voids tia

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
alt-right gays are passe. the next big thing will be alt-right children yelling slurs at trump's enemies in yt videos.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

alt-right gays are passe. the next big thing will be alt-right children yelling slurs at trump's enemies in yt videos.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
teh wee babeh lucian

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

they already had a conservative kid genius, then he hit puberty and turned into a liberal

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

they already had a conservative kid genius, then he hit puberty and turned into a liberal

they raised him too traditionally conservative, let him go off to godless university education and be exposed to other ideas

what the alt-right needs is cute kids shouting racial slurs and ranting about cultural marxism on youtube while playing mincraft that grow up into failsons solely dependent on the drug of the popularity of their troglodyte audience to feel any good feelings in their life

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He had the most perfectly pretentious university kid reason for leaving the Republican party as I recall: he said they hadn't paid enough attention to developments in 19th and 20th century German philosophy.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Helsing posted:

He had the most perfectly pretentious university kid reason for leaving the Republican party as I recall: he said they hadn't paid enough attention to developments in 19th and 20th century German philosophy.

Not enough people know how bad Marx owned the Young Hegelians tbqh

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Race Realists posted:

why does the THE FASH hate the Arts so much? Between me finding out how hosed the Indie Film Industry is in Post-Abe Japan and my own Atlanta struggling to keep funding (due to Trump cutting NEA), I whole heartely expect Gen Z to be the most retarded generation since our own (and that's a feat)

ART requires empathy and they've never cultivated that trait. Even Brutalism (which was the most controversial architectural style I could think of off the top of my head) requires an understanding of the human soul, if only to crush it as thoroughly as possible (Brutalism owns).

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

there isn't a single artist on the government dole whos not left of sanders :shrug:

They hate commercial artists as well though. They'll venerate an artist after they've been dead a century, but they're completely unable to respond to the critique of a still living one except with barbarity.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Relevant Tangent posted:

(Brutalism owns).

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Not a Step posted:

Panicking about dumb poo poo and trying to make it a massive issue is the most liberal thing possible. Did Milo even have that much of a career before pearl clutchers started protesting him?

Otoh there's something to be said for stomping roaches before they get bigger.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

lol none of yall actually have been poo poo or pissed upon

friend, not all of us made our livings as piss-bitches

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Not enough people know how bad Marx owned the Young Hegelians tbqh

It's not that surprising because the kind of historical materialism in The German Ideology is more or less roundly rejected by the vast majority of leftists.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

ive been poo poo on by birds

sexually

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Relevant Tangent posted:

Otoh there's something to be said for stomping roaches before they get bigger.

Sure, but the issue is failing the stomp gives them fuel to grow. You're better off designing policies that prevent assholes from spreading their brand of hate then you are specifically targeting assholes. Enforce blanket rules that hate speech that specifically targets people isn't allowed. Enforce it. Milo doesn't get to target trans students without getting hauled off stage, derps don't get to target Milo without getting hauled off stage. No one gets fuel for their bonfires.

The problem is this requires universities and other venues to have spines and actually pay attention to what is happening, and, well, good luck with that.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Milo and the alt-right has done a hell of a job convincing people that "free speech" means that you need to allow them to say whatever they want, whenever they want, and that you can't ever tell them to shut up or not give them access to whatever platform/soapbox they want, because that's "censorship" or "taking away their rights".

The sooner people realize that their right to speech and association isn't abrogated by someone else's speech or desire to associate with them, the better off we're all gonna be.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Azathoth posted:

Milo and the alt-right has done a hell of a job convincing people that "free speech" means that you need to allow them to say whatever they want, whenever they want, and that you can't ever tell them to shut up or not give them access to whatever platform/soapbox they want, because that's "censorship" or "taking away their rights".

The sooner people realize that their right to speech and association isn't abrogated by someone else's speech or desire to associate with them, the better off we're all gonna be.

They know, they don't care. What they actually want is as much opportunity as they can possibly get, even if it violates your right to walk away from a bunch of bullshit, to spread their propaganda.

Ed: Ballsoh you mean once normal people understand that. Well, maybe make a free market argument about not having to buy a product you don't want or something. Good luck with that.

The Brown Menace has issued a correction as of 00:49 on Mar 16, 2017

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

That's an easy one.

If I own a convenience store, and some guy walks in, stands next to the door and delivers a speech about the evils of capitalism/communism, I'm well within my rights to kick them out. I'm not obligated to let them stand next to the candy bars and let them say whatever they want for as long as they want, even if they're speaking at a normal volume and staying out of the way of customers. Even if that speech might be legally protected if it was being delivered in a public park.

Twitter, Facebook, or any other platform are no more obligated to allow alt-right shitheads to use their site than I would be obligated under my scenario to allow John Q. Schizophrenic to deliver his speech in my store.

One can argue that those platforms should or shouldn't allow it for business and/or PR reasons, but that shouldn't be construed as those platforms having a legal obligation to allow it.

If you think it's bad business to ban alt-right shitheads, that's just fine, but you need to accept that a business has a right to make that call.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Thug Lessons posted:

It's not that surprising because the kind of historical materialism in The German Ideology is more or less roundly rejected by the vast majority of leftists.
But haven't parts of historical materialism basically been adopted by historiography anyway? I mean, that's what 'trends and forces' is.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Ban alt-right shitheads is a good and cool policy, and if it was in place creeps like Milo wouldnt be able to gather enough momentum to survive. But what happens is venues allow alt-right creeps to talk and then frothing idiots scream at them and make the alt-right shithead look like the cool and smart person by comparison. Thats what fuels these morons: pictures of themselves looking smug and aloof contrasted to screaming protesters. Venues need to police what they allow to happen better, and protesters should understand that they aren't winning hearts and minds by making their opponent look like the adult in the room.

All of the protests in the world failed to make a dent in Milo's popularity, and in fact catapulted him to alt-right darling. It was his own stupid words that eventually did him in

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Azathoth posted:

This is a libertarian conception of free speech that's existed for decades, and the alt-right simply inherited it after a good decade of astroturfed internet libertarianism rotted everyone's brains. Yes, a lot of libertarians are alt-righters now, but gently caress giving Milo any credit.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Not a Step posted:

Ban alt-right shitheads is a good and cool policy, and if it was in place creeps like Milo wouldnt be able to gather enough momentum to survive. But what happens is venues allow alt-right creeps to talk and then frothing idiots scream at them and make the alt-right shithead look like the cool and smart person by comparison. Thats what fuels these morons: pictures of themselves looking smug and aloof contrasted to screaming protesters. Venues need to police what they allow to happen better, and protesters should understand that they aren't winning hearts and minds by making their opponent look like the adult in the room.

All of the protests in the world failed to make a dent in Milo's popularity, and in fact catapulted him to alt-right darling. It was his own stupid words that eventually did him in

Venues won't stop hosting the alt-right types unless they're pressured into it. Now if only there was a way to do that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

MizPiz posted:

Venues won't stop hosting the alt-right types unless they're pressured into it. Now if only there was a way to do that...

Protest the venue then. Just don't storm the stage and march around blowing a whistle like a dumbass.