Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

mobby_6kl posted:

Okay, what if mine is not wearing business casual?

Then suck it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Also if you want the signature list, try https://presidentielle2017.conseil-constitutionnel.fr/les-parrainages/tous-les-parrainages/
They have .json and .xlsx files.
edit: and my uncle signed for macron what a surprise.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.

MeLKoR posted:

If anyone believes this law will be used to order a jew to remove a kippah I have a bridge to sell them.

I'm not saying you're wrong about the spirit of the thing or when you mention Catholics, but that specific example would largely depend on who would be enforcing this. In France, mayors from both LR and the FN have gotten rid of substitute to pork in school meals in recent years. That was obviously meant for Muslims, but you can see why that'd impact Jewish children as well. A lot of islamophobes only care about Jews when it's time to pretend that only Muslims can be antisemitic.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

MeLKoR posted:

It's never going to applied equally nor was it meant to, it's about muslims in it's inception. If anyone believes this law will be used to order a jew to remove a kippah I have a bridge to sell them. In the meanwhile I'll sit right here, waiting for the first catholic that is told he must wipe his Ash Wednesday cross. It's a really confy chair.

Oh no, not the comfy chair!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnS49c9KZw8

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Toplowtech posted:

Also if you want the signature list, try https://presidentielle2017.conseil-constitutionnel.fr/les-parrainages/tous-les-parrainages/
They have .json and .xlsx files.
edit: and my uncle signed for macron what a surprise.

Kill your uncle

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
lots of elected officials in Corsica are giving their sigs to Oscar Temaru for some reason (former separatist president of Polynesia)

guess the separatism is why.

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Mar 15, 2017

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

I was expecting Claude Gueant, so no?

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
When can we expect results to come in?

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

mobby_6kl posted:

Okay, what if mine is not wearing business casual?

I have good news for you: Digambara school of Jainism is characterized by extreme non-possession attitude, monks don't own or wear clothing at all. :D

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Pyromancer posted:

I have good news for you: Digambara school of Jainism is characterized by extreme non-possession attitude, monks don't own or wear clothing at all. :D

Now that's a religious principle I can get behind

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Edible Hat posted:

For the Dutch elections? People can still vote for 5 more hours, so that's when the results start dripping in.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the ECJ decided in favor of one of the women, because she didn't interact with customers face-to-face and so there's no reason to ban her from wearing a headscarf?

Entropist
Dec 1, 2007
I'm very stupid.

Edible Hat posted:

First exit polls in 5 hours, first real results in about 6-7 hours, a majority of the municipalities will probably have checked in in around 9 hours from now. But it'll probably take until tomorrow to have nearly complete results.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Torrannor posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the ECJ decided in favor of one of the women, because she didn't interact with customers face-to-face and so there's no reason to ban her from wearing a headscarf?

If I'm not mistaken they ruled in favor of a woman that was asked to remove the scarf not because of a company policy but because some costumers complained to the company that they didn't want any more women with scarves. It was a very progressive ruling, costumers can't directly force employees to remove articles of clothing, they must ask the company to do it for them. :allears:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

MeLKoR posted:

If I'm not mistaken they ruled in favor of a woman that was asked to remove the scarf not because of a company policy but because some costumers complained to the company that they didn't want any more women with scarves. It was a very progressive ruling, costumers can't directly force employees to remove articles of clothing, they must ask the company to do it for them. :allears:

Once again, it's ok but only if it's a written down company dress code policy which doesn't discriminate against any particular religious imagery (everything or nothing) which the company had absolutely not done in her case.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

You know what Schauble, maybe you should go kill yourself

loving hell I hope someone else wins, gently caress this man forever

http://www.dn.pt/dinheiro/interior/schauble-portugal-deve-certificar-se-de-que-nao-precisa-de-um-resgate-5726329.html

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I have no idea what that article is about but I'm all for making GBS threads on Schauble whatever the reason.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

The gist of it is "Portugal should avoid a second bailout" (lol why what)

A choice quote!

quote:

In his opinion, the "pressure" created by the bailouts "worked well" and was positive both regarding economic growth and budget imbalance correction.

I MEAN WHAT loving WORLD DOES THIS IDIOT LIVE IN

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Beep boop" - Wolfgang Schauble

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

orange sky posted:

Obviously the one where he is paid far too much money to cheer-lead that poo poo.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

orange sky posted:

The gist of it is "Portugal should avoid a second bailout" (lol why what)

A choice quote!

He is a literal demon from hell.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

MiddleOne posted:

I have no idea what that article is about but I'm all for making GBS threads on Schauble whatever the reason.

It's literally "nice economy you've got, it'd be a shame if anything happened to it"

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Wolfgang Schäuble is my spirit animal.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Is Netherlands going to be interesting again or is it gonna be the same old boring bicycle-riding-flower-sniffing country?

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

It'll be boring uber centrism with light notes of neoliberalism in the palate. There's a mild bouquet of racism with overtones of fygm, a classic aroma or 5 party coalitions.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
Dutch exit poll is up: http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/politiek/voorlopige-exitpoll-vvd-de-grootste-cda-pvv-en-d66-strijden-om-tweede-plaats

Looks like another term for Rutte, with Wilders in joint second and having no place in government. PvdA got the expected hammering, so no more Dijsselbloem at eurogroup meetings.

I've no idea how you make a coherent majority coalition out of that mess. VVD-CDA-D66-PvdA works in that it gets a narrow majority, but it'd surely kill PvdA as a party. VVD-CDA-D66-50PLUS-CU might maaaaybe work, although whoever's in charge of keeping that monstrosity together will probably lose their mind and start sacrificing innocents to the Elder Ones within a fortnight of the coalition agreement being struck.

LemonDrizzle fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Mar 15, 2017

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

VVD+CDA+D66 gets you to 59, who's the addition? PvdA again? That would be a loving disgrace if they didn't go into opposition now.

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

Junior G-man posted:

VVD+CDA+D66 gets you to 59, who's the addition? PvdA again? That would be a loving disgrace if they didn't go into opposition now.

Only gets to 68, not 75.

This is going to be a long long coalition formation.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Looks like another smashing victory for milquetoast centrism.

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice

Junior G-man posted:

VVD/CDA/D66 is 69 (nice), not 59.

VVD+CDA+D66+GL is kind of a weird coalition, but might be the first try. It would be kind of weird to not award the party that quadrupled its seats from 4 to 16. Would be very hard negotiations though between VVD and GL.

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

E_Motion posted:

VVD+CDA+D66+GL is kind of a weird coalition, but might be the first try. It would be kind of weird to not award the party that quadrupled its seats from 4 to 16. Would be very hard negotiations though between VVD and GL.

Only 75 is very risky: only 1 dissident kills the coalition. Might need silent support from CU.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

E_Motion posted:

Yeah I think it'll be VVD+CDA+D66+GL if they're willing to finally get serious about the environment. Wouldn't be too bad but most milquetoast.

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
Oh thank God. Yeah, five more years of milquestoast centralism, but still thank God. Or thanks Allah or praise Obama or whatever we globalist shills say.

Will Wilders go away now (don't see why he would with still 19 seats) or is he basically eternal? Looks like he's only 53. I guess he can stick around for 2022 in case things really boil over.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

He'll be there as the eternal protest vote for angry white men.

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice

Fabulous Knight posted:

Oh thank God. Yeah, five more years of milquestoast centralism, but still thank God. Or thanks Allah or praise Obama or whatever we globalist shills say.

Will Wilders go away now (don't see why he would with still 19 seats) or is he basically eternal? Looks like he's only 53. I guess he can stick around for 2022 in case things really boil over.

Wilders won't be gone, he probably likes being in the opposition so he can just scream and never have to follow up on any promises.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

LemonDrizzle posted:

PvdA got the expected hammering, so no more Dijsselbloem at eurogroup meetings.

Good.

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH

E_Motion posted:

Wilders won't be gone, he probably likes being in the opposition so he can just scream and never have to follow up on any promises.

The good news is that they seem to have underperformed relative to polling.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
What all populists should learn by now: You get into power if you are able to subvert a former mainstream party to your goals (see UK, USA) but if you want your own 100% populist party there is a ceiling that will in most cases prevent you from taking power (exceptions for dumb election systems like the Greek with their silly bonus).

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

If you think that'll make the Eurogroup any better you're sorely mistaken.

Plus I heard some corridor rumbles here in Brussels that they really want to keep him, so expect the living neoliberalist corpse that is Dijsselbloem to pop up at the ECB or in the Commission in a senior position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Junior G-man posted:

If you think that'll make the Eurogroup any better you're sorely mistaken.

Plus I heard some corridor rumbles here in Brussels that they really want to keep him, so expect the living neoliberalist corpse that is Dijsselbloem to pop up at the ECB or in the Commission in a senior position.

They could just make the president of the Eurogroup a full time position as was planned at some point.