Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Blue Train posted:

Counterpoint: he should dump her

Sounds like in his mind things are going great, after all he has someone to attend to his dick, bully, and completely ignore in every other way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

boner confessor posted:

2) the awful truth is some people's behavior can get worse when they're sober because the alcohol was just covering up bad behavior when sober

Yo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Play posted:

Sounds like in his mind things are going great, after all he has someone to attend to his dick, bully, and completely ignore in every other way

She sounds like she needs to relax, she knows hes playing

Play
Apr 25, 2006

boner confessor posted:

1) there's no "going back to" being an alcoholic, your choice is between an alcoholic who drinks and an alcoholic who does not drink

Yeah he didn't even stop drinking she said he's annoying when he's drunk. In reality he probably either drinks less around her and/or hides it and so she thinks he's changed.

Blue Train posted:

She sounds like she needs to relax, she knows hes playing

Women right, they don't understand humor. I mean that thing with the blanket? Hilarious!! I swear it gets funnier every time I do it, and I've done it about five hundred times since I was 4 years old so that's pretty drat funny

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Play posted:

So he can roll his wheelchair over it every day to remind himself he doesn't give a single gently caress bout anyone :boom:

sigh

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lmao Pick you need better friends

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nazzadan posted:

My (30/M) boyfriend acts like a child and pushes my(27/F) buttons for fun.

men who do this suck rear end

http://i.imgur.com/RNS6SMj.mp4

^ a man who should be murdererd

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Play posted:

Yeah he didn't even stop drinking she said he's annoying when he's drunk. In reality he probably either drinks less around her and/or hides it and so she thinks he's changed.

Women right, they don't understand humor. I mean that thing with the blanket? Hilarious!! I swear it gets funnier every time I do it, and I've done it about five hundred times since I was 4 years old so that's pretty drat funny

You should smoke some weed

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

I will agree this is extremely trash

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pick posted:

I am severely disappointed that this video doesn't include a shot of him shooting her while she's bringing him the divorce papers, or possibly in the courtroom during their custody hearing

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Maybe he's just a manic pixie dream boy, you don't know. I mean nerf gun guy is clearly very quirky and fun.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

Don't try to understand fyad.

Indeed. Lest we forget the cautionary tale of permabanned poster niggerstomper58.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
I always assumed the videos of people tormenting their spouses on YouTube were staged because I have a hard time believing a person will 100% take poo poo like that in stride especially since it's publicly available.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Blue Train posted:

You should smoke some weed

I smoke weed every day, all the weed in the world couldn't make that gag funny.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Pick posted:

I watched this whole video for the payoff, and there was none. He just shoots her with a nerf gun for like 10 minutes.

I was expecting the last clip to be her banging some guy or having him kidnapped or him waking up to poo poo in his shoes or his daughter punching him in the dick everytime he did it.

Nerf guns don't hurt or anything but she is clearly getting pretty upset over it so I'd stop.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Pick posted:

i hope that guy dies

i don't really care how it happens, i just want that guy to not be alive anymore

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

YeahTubaMike posted:

i hope that guy dies

i don't really care how it happens, i just want that guy to not be alive anymore

same

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pick posted:

She seriously gets angrier every time he does it and he still doesn't get the hint.

Then again, he wears a backwards baseball cap indoors. He's clearly not a catch.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Khorne posted:

I watched this whole video for the payoff, and there was none. He just shoots her with a nerf gun for like 10 minutes.

I was expecting the last clip to be her banging some guy or having him kidnapped or him waking up to poo poo in his shoes or his daughter punching him in the dick everytime he did it.

Nerf guns don't hurt or anything but she is clearly getting pretty upset over it so I'd stop.

I just feel bad for her a whole year and every single day you have to be reminded that you accidentally married a small child in a man's body.

Might be different if it was a little game between them or something but she really doesn't seem amused. Congrats on announcing to the world "I'm painfully immature and have no respect for my wife"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

chitoryu12 posted:

She seriously gets angrier every time he does it and he still doesn't get the hint.

Then again, he wears a backwards baseball cap indoors. He's clearly not a catch.

chicken or egg scenario

does he have a preexisting nerf arsenal

did he buy a bunch of different toy guns to irritate his wife

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Play posted:

I just feel bad for her a whole year and every single day you have to be reminded that you accidentally married a small child in a man's body.

Might be different if it was a little game between them or something but she really doesn't seem amused. Congrats on announcing to the world "I'm painfully immature and have no respect for my wife"

I found the video and he claims that they've been happily married for 20 years and this is just part of the two of them pranking each other.

Which, in turn, reminds me of that one couple that became YouTube famous for their prank war videos...and then announced that they were divorcing because it turns out they had a really unhealthy relationship that couldn't sustain the constant stress of loving with each other over and over again.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

I found the video and he claims that they've been happily married for 20 years and this is just part of the two of them pranking each other.

They don't look old enough to be married twenty years

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Blue Train posted:

Maybe they're from New Hampshire or Virginia or whichever of those states have a minimum marriage age of 13 because children being born out of wedlock is worse than children having children I guess. This is still a thing that exists and bills to raise the minimum age get voted down.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

chumbler posted:

Maybe they're from New Hampshire or Virginia or whichever of those states have a minimum marriage age of 13 because children being born out of wedlock is worse than children having children I guess. This is still a thing that exists and bills to raise the minimum age get voted down.

lol...

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

chumbler posted:

:wtc:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Blue Train posted:

She also doesn't look very hap–

chumbler posted:

:aaa:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I looked up the article I saw that in, and it was New Hampshire literally last week that voted down a bill to raise the minimum age for marriage from 13 (14 for boys) to 18.

Virginia actually did outlaw child marriage, last year. Apparently there are still a few other states where it's legal.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

chitoryu12 posted:

Which, in turn, reminds me of that one couple that became YouTube famous for their prank war videos...and then announced that they were divorcing because it turns out they had a really unhealthy relationship that couldn't sustain the constant stress of loving with each other over and over again.

Prank videos and their popularity is just about one of the worst things on the internet right now.

I saw one that I'm pretty sure involved that couple where the guy puts a bunch of flour in her hairdryer. If she had turned it on heat dry that could have been a massive fireball to his wife's face. What a goddamn moron.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fireball to the face sounds p funny tbh

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Fullhouse posted:

I always wonder how dry the self esteem well has to run for these people to end up dating I mean what the hell

I don't know, do I deserve better than to get all dressed up, receive an awkward half-hug, wander around unspeaking for hours and then have the privilege of watching my boyfriend eat children's food at a place I can't even order from?

Maybe... there can be more to life than that. Ya think?

chitoryu12 posted:

Probably that's the case and makes me feel better. At the same time I wouldn't put it past him to be completely oblivious about this.

When she's alone with her girlfriends "Yeah I know he's insufferably immature and annoying; i just keep him around for his dick." *girlfriends nod sagely*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

"he claims"

two great words that taste great together

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Tom Gorman posted:

Prank videos and their popularity is just about one of the worst things on the internet right now.

I saw one that I'm pretty sure involved that couple where the guy puts a bunch of flour in her hairdryer. If she had turned it on heat dry that could have been a massive fireball to his wife's face. What a goddamn moron.

I think that's just corn flour that can explode like that.

I like the kind of pranks that are elaborate and not based on hurting or humiliating someone. I don't know if this is super common but some friends of mine would play the ice game where you had to trick someone into encountering a doublesize smirnoff ice bottle which then must be chugged on your knees. They would get super into it and make up all of these elaborate stories to get someone to reach under a bench or open up a backpack or a glove compartment or whatever. I was poo poo at these because I"m too lazy to put effort into pranks but I didn't mind.

One I actually enjoyed was when one of them faked a severe allergy attack, the second one turns to the third and says quick we gotta go to my car to get his epi pen and the third guy is totally panicking runs to the car rips open the door and reaches into the glove compartment... only to find an ice cold 22oz bottle of smirnoff

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Pick posted:

Man this would be fine if she smiled or laughed after it, but she is pretty clearly really angry/upset.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
What's super cool about that fucker with the nerf gun is that he has a daughter who is learning that what he is doing is normal behavior. She can probably tell Mom is unhappy, but the abusive behavior is still in her head as something dads do to moms. I can only hope that he's homeless and doling BJs in the park for crack after she gets everything in the divorce

sephiRoth IRA fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Mar 16, 2017

Barudak
May 7, 2007

areyoucontagious posted:

What's super cool about that fucker with the need is that he has a daughter who is learning that what he is doing is normal behavior. She can probably tell Mom is unhappy, but the abusive behavior is still in her head as something dads do to moms. I can only hope that he's homeless and doling BJs in the park for crack after she gets everything in the divorce

Nah shell marry a guy who puts margarine on the floor of the shower and shell laugh and laugh and laugh until the coronor pronounces her dead on arrival.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Me [24F] with my boyfriend [27 M] of two years, he destroyed the painting I made for him because it was a "cheap gift".

This reminds me of that post where the poster stitched a picture thing of her friend's dog for her birthday and the friend trashed it to her face, on social media, and to all their mutual friends. Oddly enough everyone but the friend thought it was really good and immediately recognized the dog whereas the friend claimed you couldn't tell what it was.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Pick posted:

"he claims"

two great words that taste great together

Famous last words

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Anagram of GINGER fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Mar 17, 2017

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Moridin920 posted:

lol so instead of just breaking up with her he decided to smash her painting in a fit of displaced anger

what a loving shitstain I'd probably smash a window on his car tbh

Nah, just let his work know that he's boinking cake girl, some places frown on intra office relationships.

Edit: good grief this thread moves fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Play posted:

I think that's just corn flour that can explode like that.

Any flammable material in sufficiently powdered form in the air can explode if lit, including flour and powdered coffee creamer.