Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

the moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards deeply ironic justice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

i'd really like to see someone like the zodiac killer or santorum or Huckabee or any of the other hardcore moral-majority fuckers come out and give a glowing endorsement of the AHCA because "It will literally help hundreds of thousands of devout Christian believers reach their eternal reward that much sooner. And really, isn't that the most awesome gift that an executive can give to his constituents?"

I mean I know contemporary evangelical Christianity is a death cult, but something like the above doesn't even seem too on-the-nose for them at this point.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/Kevinbeattie71/status/841673237188743168

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

The Brown Menace posted:

"We did it, we destroyed all the boomers!"

Trump: "No, there's one more left."

*Trump gives thumbs up as he is submerged in a vat of boiling piss*

lol jesus christ

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/PittGary/status/841650472607969281

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

He's more right than he knows :rip:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Best Giraffe posted:

the moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards deeply ironic justice

:getin:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Freaking Crumbum posted:

i'd really like to see someone like the zodiac killer or santorum or Huckabee or any of the other hardcore moral-majority fuckers come out and give a glowing endorsement of the AHCA because "It will literally help hundreds of thousands of devout Christian believers reach their eternal reward that much sooner. And really, isn't that the most awesome gift that an executive can give to his constituents?"

I mean I know contemporary evangelical Christianity is a death cult, but something like the above doesn't even seem too on-the-nose for them at this point.

i await this angle coming from some of my colleagues during the primary :munch:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

He's voting Trump in 2020 because Hannity will tell him the future of America is at stake.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/Juanita45187442/status/842054987614060544

https://twitter.com/ArmandUomoleale/status/841677120992661504

https://twitter.com/david_raygor/status/841666410472452098

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Kinda funny that every attempt to gently caress the browns that these people voted for is getting strangled in the courts but the bill that will destroy their lives is slowly creeping towards them

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Business Gorillas posted:

Kinda funny that every attempt to gently caress the browns that these people voted for is getting strangled in the courts but the bill that will destroy their lives is slowly creeping towards them

I like to imagine MAGA he means a world without the boomers, again

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Brown Menace posted:

"We did it, we destroyed all the boomers!"

Trump: "No, there's one more left."

*Trump gives thumbs up as he is submerged in a vat of boiling piss*

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

zegermans posted:

He's voting Trump in 2020 because Hannity will tell him the future of America is at stake.

:golfclap: you are getting it!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Business Gorillas posted:

:getin: :munch: :kiss:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Freaking Crumbum posted:

santorum came out and said people with pre-existing conditions are stealing from insurance companies lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wrong tred

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mexican sounding name, deportation force activate

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

mexican sounding name, deportation force activate

I'm imagining like a Power Rangers setup except it's a bunch of rahowa rednecks and skinheads with big dog shirts and they transform into a lift kit Chevy that rolls coal

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

I'm imagining like a Power Rangers setup except it's a bunch of rahowa rednecks and skinheads with big dog shirts and they transform into a lift kit Chevy that rolls coal

i'm thinking more the racist love child of optimus prime and the general lee

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

Gringostar posted:

i'm thinking more the racist love child of optimus prime and the general lee

They join hands and then fall apart before getting any further because they're not gay. And then they all go jerk off to a statue of T-rump together.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/SmithInAmerica/status/842145037421027328

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:wow:

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
maybe he made a mistake about those pants, the sign implies nothing about his vote

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

lol this dude is now our national mascot for the next four years

today on talk radio a trump voter called in saying she was disappointed so far. she voted for him bc she thought he would make bipartisan deals and being the country together. how do these ppl exist?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

today on talk radio a trump voter called in saying she was disappointed so far. she voted for him bc she thought he would make bipartisan deals and being the country together. how do these ppl exist?

She's lying lol.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Trump has this magical ability to make his followers project all kinds of things on him even when his own words directly contradict their image of him

It's amazing

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Trump has this magical ability to make his followers project all kinds of things on him even when his own words directly contradict their image of him

It's amazing

Think that's backwards. His followers have the ability to project what they want onto nearly anyone so long as that person lies to them once or twice about making things better.

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

https://youtu.be/2LwYb24YYR8

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
They have an uncommon virtue of always seeing the best in people.

I mean "in white people," sorry.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

My Linux Rig posted:

in a shocking twist, it turns out there are gonna be death camps, but for trump supporters????

They outlived their usefulness

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Freaking Crumbum posted:

ah the ol mother theresa angle

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

we are all losers in trump's america, unless you were already a winner beforehand

:cheers:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

eNeMeE posted:

Think that's backwards. His followers have the ability to project what they want onto nearly anyone so long as that person lies to them once or twice about making things better.

yeah. I've heard all kinds of different reasons provided for why Trump got their vote and many of them bear no relation to anything Trump ever even said he was going to do. Trump's the avatar of these people's dreams and fantasies. how do people so stupid exist?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Trump looked me directly in the eye and said "I will make all your dreams come true"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

uber_stoat posted:

yeah. I've heard all kinds of different reasons provided for why Trump got their vote and many of them bear no relation to anything Trump ever even said he was going to do. Trump's the avatar of these people's dreams and fantasies. how do people so stupid exist?

they do though, and they always have

the real question, is why do their votes matter more? :getin:

*i've been blastin' and laughin' so long, that, even my momma thinks that my mind is gone*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

uber_stoat posted:

In any given election, there's gonna be people who are stuck in lovely economic situations and will latch onto the promise that "if you vote for me, I'll make things better". Those voters turned out for Obama's message of change in 2008, and they turned on him just like they're turning on Trump now, though it took a bit longer for them to turn on Obama. Not saying they're the same exact people, mind you, just that there's a whole pool of "soft voters" for each party who may or may not turn out in any given election, and the Republican pool contains a big contingent of working class people who think that politicians have way, way more influence over the economy than they actually do.

Normally, the problem with these voters is that they don't have realistic expectations of what government can and cannot do for them, so they tend to get disillusioned really easily. I don't ever recall seeing a political party get power then quite so brazenly put out a legislative agenda that objectively fucks over quite such a wide swath of their supporters, so we're basically sailing into uncharted political waters with this.