Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

SwampDonkey posted:

Peter Alexander?

Ah. I don't get NBC here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I hope SNL just does a sketch where spicey never shows up.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Third World Reggin posted:

I hope SNL just does a sketch where spicey never shows up.

A skit where he's trying to escape through the bathroom window but Trump and Bannon are pulling him back in

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Pesticide20 posted:

Daily is the norm

E: and the AP is supposed to call the end of the press conference

i guess i just never gave a poo poo before. but for some reason, i can't look away now.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
They just got the 2 minute warning

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Two minute warning just given.

Also,
https://twitter.com/AoDespair/status/842449993764093952

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Proud Christian Mom posted:

A skit where he's trying to escape through the bathroom window but Trump and Bannon are pulling him back in

"Hippity, hoppity, Easter's on it's way..."

"We've burned the suit."

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

TBeats posted:

i guess i just never gave a poo poo before. but for some reason, i can't look away now.

It was never covered in the way it is now, used to be that you'd see highlights but not a livestreamed event. poo poo was never on time in the best of days.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
SPICEY IN THE HOUSEEEE

e: no flag today

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Ignore the stains on his tie.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
NASA budget proposed by Trump cuts Earth Sciences, Asteroid Redirect, and Europa Lander Mission.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/16/14942200/nasa-budget-plan-trump-administration-cuts

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

GMOD is on the ticket in 2020, nice!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

SwampDonkey posted:

Ignore the stains on his tie.

That tie is a mess.

Also "Declaring California a state of emergency due to winter flooding"
Me, and everyone else on the watch floor, who had to work on the flooding that ended almost a month ago:

"what"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

mlmp08 posted:

GMOD is on the ticket in 2020, nice!

gently caress yes.

e- it's SMOD, btw

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

A POCKET FULL OF CLOVERS!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

SwampDonkey posted:

A POCKET FULL OF CLOVERS!

that might be one of the dumbest suit decorations i have ever seen in my life holy poo poo

he seriously put grass in his pocket.

e: no dipshit, if i was reallocating money with an imbalanced budget i would probably be tanking my credit.

e: "dont ask me about budget poo poo he said last year, it's not the time for that.. any other budget questions?"

boop the snoot fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Mar 16, 2017

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

That tie is a mess.

Also "Declaring California a state of emergency due to winter flooding"
Me, and everyone else on the watch floor, who had to work on the flooding that ended almost a month ago:

"what"

Step 1: Declare state of emergency

Step 2: Deploy National Guard into CA sanctuary cities for ICE roundups

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I declare the tie race between this guy and Spicy a tie.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
To be honest, no administration in 40 years has cared about ambitious uses for NASA so shifting space exploration to the private companies is a pretty good idea IMO.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Step 1: Declare state of emergency

Step 2: Deploy National Guard into CA sanctuary cities for ICE roundups

bro did you put a ring on your girl yet???

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

VikingSkull posted:

To be honest, no administration in 40 years has cared about ambitious uses for NASA so shifting space exploration to the private companies is a pretty good idea IMO.

gently caress you

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
this guy is so much better at this than Spicer is

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

VikingSkull posted:

No, I'm sorry, its not. Largely because the goal of private industries is to make a profit, not purely exploration. NASA/JPL is far more equipped for exploration than SpaceX.

Granted, we should fully encourage SpaceX/etc. to continue, but they won't replace NASA.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

ElMaligno posted:

gently caress you

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
like holy poo poo, after spicer doing this, this guy makes all of this poo poo sound halfway reasonable.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

"We can't defend funding the corporation for public broadcasting to our salt of the earth citizens", simple solution dipshit, tax the rich.

gently caress this guy in the eye.

Also :lol: at the idea of him putting himself into a blue collar workers shoes.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

bro did you put a ring on your girl yet???

We're scheduled for the immigration interview already, I was on that poo poo months ago.

InAndOutBrennan
Dec 11, 2008

TBeats posted:

this guy is so much better at this than Spicer is

I was thinking the same thing. Who is he?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

TBeats posted:

like holy poo poo, after spicer doing this, this guy makes all of this poo poo sound halfway reasonable.

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion after his answer basically amounting to 'let them starve to death'.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Handsome Ralph posted:

"We can't defend funding the corporation for public broadcasting to our salt of the earth citizens", simple solution dipshit, tax the rich.

I wish Fred Roger's was still alive so he could make this fucker cry.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Handsome Ralph posted:

the thing, though, is he has a little bit of charisma and sounds authoritative with what he is saying. spicer always sounds like a deer in headlights.

Office Pig posted:

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion after his answer basically amounting to 'let them starve to death'.

i'm not saying he is saying anything good, he's just good at saying it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Peter Gregory MVP of the press conference.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This is horrible. This budget is horrible.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

gently caress this guy's actually competent at his job.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

Feeding children hasn't shown improvements at school. So quit feeding them.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Handsome Ralph posted:

RIP Sesame Street

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

SwampDonkey posted:

Feeding children hasn't shown improvements at school. So quit feeding them.

Like how the gently caress do you measure "success" with that and meals on wheels?

People get fed, mission accomplished. Sorry feeding Grandma didn't result in a .000025 increase in the GDP.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Things to fund: meals for detainees at border wall.

Things not worth funding: meals for poor elderly, children.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

CommieGIR posted:

No, I'm sorry, its not. Largely because the goal of private industries is to make a profit, not purely exploration. NASA/JPL is far more equipped for exploration than SpaceX.

Granted, we should fully encourage SpaceX/etc. to continue, but they won't replace NASA.

I'm not saying that NASA isn't worthwhile, just that administration after administration has underutilized them. It's pretty clear that no one who matters is going to fund them to appropriate levels, so we're gonna have to rely on the private side to do the heavy lifting.

We could have been on Mars by now if powerful people actually cared to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
does anyone have a decent list of government spending that should get curbed without loving people? defense is the obvious one, but what else?

i feel like someone will have to get unfairly slighted in order for us to ever get the debt under control.

• Locked thread