Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

punk rebel ecks posted:

Does anyone in this thread actually like this game?

I do.

Since the guy on the last page just discovered ltg

Romes128 posted:

apparently he can't pee in toilets without getting pee on himself

so he pees in a big bottle, dumps it in the toilet, then cleans it out for more piss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K74bZ7jucDY

i really don't understand it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

😅🔫

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Eeh just say "it's better now than it was at launch/S1" and be technically correct. I'd be more worried about MvC:I, when Capcom says "simplistic" it must mean literally Duplo blocks vs proper Lego

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
SF6 is gonna be one of those Naruto/DBZ games where all the moves are single button presses or button plus direction, LOL.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

nickmeister posted:

SF6 is gonna be one of those Naruto/DBZ games where all the moves are single button presses or button plus direction, LOL.

Smash?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
No more having to DP to get your vertically-angled punch attacks.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

nickmeister posted:

Notoriously simplistic game tekken

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Double Bill posted:

Eeh just say "it's better now than it was at launch/S1" and be technically correct. I'd be more worried about MvC:I, when Capcom says "simplistic" it must mean literally Duplo blocks vs proper Lego

While i dont trust capcom in house to make a good fighter after like 2 decades of not having made one, at least dimps isnt working on it

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Romes128 posted:

Since the guy on the last page just discovered ltg
Thanks. Just woke up and watched an 8 minute video about a smug dude pissing in a bottle. :feelsgood:

Surprisingly, LTG showed up in the comments and was a good sport about the video.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

He told everyone what he does willingly he got no shame over it and is convinced its more sanitary

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Capcom loving up a fighting game? Get out of town.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
Street Fighter V is in a better place now :rip:

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Trykt
Jul 30, 2000

Still training..

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Notoriously simplistic game tekken

Not really a fair comparison considering most of tekken's moves can only be done during strings or during certain types of movement

this is good

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Castlevania 64, horrible camera in the game and I somehow beat it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THat's symphony of the night...

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Assuming Capcom makes Street Fighter VI, when exactly should it come out? I mean commercially Street Fighter V is a failure. Not only had it failed to make a big initial splash, but it also has no legs. Due to this I'd think Capcom would create the next entry sooner than six years after the previous one.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
No one's going to give them money to make another.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

SFV: chess
Pocket Fighter: checkers
MVCI: slamming your dick in a door like the retard you are

punk rebel ecks posted:

Assuming Capcom makes Street Fighter VI, when exactly should it come out? I mean commercially Street Fighter V is a failure. Not only had it failed to make a big initial splash, but it also has no legs. Due to this I'd think Capcom would create the next entry sooner than six years after the previous one.

god willing, never

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

We Know Catheters posted:

Castlevania 64, horrible camera in the game and I somehow beat it.

:chloe:

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

punk rebel ecks posted:

SFV only happened because Sony wanted a big name exclusive title to promote PS4. I doubt they're interested in making a similar deal for the next generation, which is years away anyways.

RE7 was a big hit for Capcom, but besides that and Monster Hunter do they have anything going that makes any money?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

I consume drugs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Id be shocked if SFVI ever existed, if anything I could see SFV Season 3 becoming a F2P model, the 60 dollar version is already practically worthless.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

In Training posted:

Id be shocked if SFVI ever existed, if anything I could see SFV Season 3 becoming a F2P model, the 60 dollar version is already practically worthless.

free to play something else

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

f2p, another system they could take from KI and do worse :smuggo:

I do wonder if they'll ever do an overhaul on the scale of SFxT 2.0?

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

Double Bill posted:

SFV only happened because Sony wanted a big name exclusive title to promote PS4. I doubt they're interested in making a similar deal for the next generation, which is years away anyways.

RE7 was a big hit for Capcom, but besides that and Monster Hunter do they have anything going that makes any money?

The Capcom back catalogue on digital platforms is a consistent profit engine and has been for years. Dead Rising 4 was also a modest success, and just came out on Steam.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Dj Meow Mix posted:

I do wonder if they'll ever do an overhaul on the scale of SFxT 2.0?

SxT didn't get much of a sales boost after the big patch IIRC.

Relaunches after a disappointing initial launch rarely leaves a chance fir a more successful second impression. The only exception I cab think if is Finak Fantasy XIV.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
https://twitter.com/fightinggameesl/status/842568205675651072

So what's this about SFV not being able to get licensed for some big Japanese tournament? Apparently Evo Japan is still working on getting licensed to run it and they're not sure they can do it? What the hell is up with that? Is that something to do with Capcom, weird Japanese laws, or some combination of both? I thought you just kinda set up a game and run it.

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
it has something to do with the fact that capcom USA owns the SF license and that apparently, sf5 on arcade is owned exclusively by taito and its arcades or something

it's all weird and funny

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

General Morden posted:

it has something to do with the fact that capcom USA owns the SF license and that apparently, sf5 on arcade is owned exclusively by taito and its arcades or something

it's all weird and funny

Weird and funny: The SFV story

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
no that story is just disappointing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

General Morden posted:

it's all weird and funny

Bizarre

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had no idea you even needed to license poo poo if you were going to hold a tournament.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

I guess you need the license if you intend to broadcast the gameplay footage, and monetize it somehow (embedded or Twitch ads)

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

I have a feeling this might be the end of the street fighter. 5 is a hot pile of garbage and I doubt the community will support a 6.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Don't remember if anyone posted this but here

https://twitter.com/goldencen/status/841042603026059264

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a goat.

Keegers posted:

I have a feeling this might be the end of the street fighter. 5 is a hot pile of garbage and I doubt the community will support a 6.

Pretty sure people will buy anything that's got Street Fighter on the box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
JWong is just relaxing his jaw in preparation to suck off MvC:I, to be fair.

It's weird that the complaint is "game is unbalanced" instead of "game is poo poo", I suppose that's just implied.