Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Today I'm realizing I could be okay with this immigration policy if it comes with retroactively cancelling Ireland's white pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

sharknado slashfic posted:

For some reason I just flashed back to when Brian Billick coached the Ravens and how some fans got mad that he used "big words" in his press conferences...and suddenly Trump supporters make more sense to me.

The one saving grace about the GOP health care plan is that it kills Trump and GOP supporters at an obscenely disproportionate rate.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

The one saving grace about the GOP health care plan is that it kills Trump and GOP supporters at an obscenely disproportionate rate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgRVNjsuycQ

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

never heard of this guy before but I like him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rwYiBdoWHE&t=75s

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Nothing like coming home from work, listening to news that the president of the United States caused an international incident by accusing the UK of spying on him at Obama's request and then trying to excuse it by saying it wasn't him saying it, he was just repeating what somebody on Fox said. :psyboom:

Has anyone explained to this nazi baboon that he actually won the election and has the duties and responsibilities of being the loving president?

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

Has anyone explained to this nazi baboon that he actually won the election and has the duties and responsibilities of being the loving president?

No non-yes man is let within 500m.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
https://twitter.com/NetworkJunkyz/status/842120784617340930

:suspense:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/842853122502549504

Donald Trump and Friends: "gently caress Literally Everyone"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So? She said nothing of substance.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Woman looks like she just saw a ghost.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

That lady is rattled.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

Woman looks like she just saw a ghost.

She just looks kinda tired?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Saying nothing is tacit admission that there is a whole shitstorm brewing.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

The phrase "deafening silence" comes to mind.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

M_Gargantua posted:

Saying nothing is tacit admission that there is a whole shitstorm brewing.

I don't think that's what she was conveying.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I'm so loving sick of speculating and waiting for the other shoe to drop on the Russia crap that I'm open to suggestions on starting a toxx pool based on whatever criteria a GIP wonk can reasonably assemble, like if nobody above a certain position resigns within 45 days then The Thing happens here. Custom titles vs. 2-week probations or something. PM me, anyone, if you have suggestions.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Zeris posted:

I'm so loving sick of speculating and waiting for the other shoe to drop on the Russia crap that I'm open to suggestions on starting a toxx pool based on whatever criteria a GIP wonk can reasonably assemble, like if nobody above a certain position resigns within 45 days then The Thing happens here. Custom titles vs. 2-week probations or something. PM me, anyone, if you have suggestions.

Probate all posters in GIP 1 week if there is a Military Coup.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

can this be me???

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Today I revealed to an O5 that our current sitting president was in WWE.

Its face was priceless.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Zeris posted:

I'm down

Ban me if Trump gets impeached

30 day me if Pence takes over

30 day me if McCain actually does anything meaningful beyond stern finger wagging

30 day me if Clinton goes to jail

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
One of these days, a member of the press is going to snap at one of these conferences and blow up on Spicer, Trump, or their Budget rear end in a top hat.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

ElMaligno posted:

Today I revealed to an O5 that our current sitting president was in WWE.

Its face was priceless.

Did you make sure to include that he's not just *in* WWE, he's a member of the WWE Hall of Fame?

fakeedit: lmao the list of celebrity members :vince: :snoop:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Did you make sure to include that he's not just *in* WWE, he's a member of the WWE Hall of Fame?

I made sure we all watched the RAW hype and the actual wrestlemania match.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I just got yanked into a conversation at the bar with a sweet elderly german oma who took an enormous poo poo all over trump & co and then in the same breath went on a lengthy rant about how all those rapist foreigners need to gtfo of her country I think this is my official The Whole World Is hosed turning point

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

drat he started a beef with like half these people too I wonder if WWE plays a far deeper role in his mind than anyone could have imagined :tinfoil:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I somehow can't find the meme of the McMahon family at the White House.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

WWE is the deep state.

Actually, WCW is the deep state, given the fan base who voted for Trump.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Godholio posted:

I somehow can't find the meme of the McMahon family at the White House.

https://twitter.com/dhm/status/831859686269976576

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

hahahahahaha he just has to loving make sure he's listed as president

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
woops

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/842885150606151680

The Racist Keebler Elf is going to be getting an angry phone call.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

I dont even know

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

shame on an IGA posted:

I just got yanked into a conversation at the bar with a sweet elderly german oma who took an enormous poo poo all over trump & co and then in the same breath went on a lengthy rant about how all those rapist foreigners need to gtfo of her country I think this is my official The Whole World Is hosed turning point

This is my Oma. Literally the same. She's 90 and fled the Russians after the war.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/crampell/status/842838818957004800

I don't understand this. Obviously Trump is going to do whatever he can to shaft every single department in the executive, but I don't understand this.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Office Pig posted:

https://twitter.com/crampell/status/842838818957004800

I don't understand this. Obviously Trump is going to do whatever he can to shaft every single department in the executive, but I don't understand this.

I can't imagine things getting too much worse with the same director and a proposal to increase funding. Though if I had to guess I would think that in the ultimate budget, if one is passed, the VA will actually get chopped.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Will sessions be fired or???

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
this would be a lot more entertaining if trump got rid of cabinent positions like best korea and broadcasted some AA executions

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

psydude posted:

WWE is the deep state.

Actually, WCW is the deep state, given the fan base who voted for Trump.

WWE bought out and ate WCW whole like 15 years ago.

So the deep state is dead and was absorbed by the walking corpse of a bud light opera.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Deep State is New Jack with a trash can full of street signs and cookie sheets

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Meanwhile on Fox News.............

who loving cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

That's the one!

• Locked thread