Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
I can't stop laughing at the mental picture of an FBI agent knocking on some random door in a trailer park and asking for @jew_goldstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Not a Step posted:

I thought the Democrats whole 'thing' was 'we are slightly better than that' though.

They made some modifications after they let a direct to video Fern Gully sequel villain get elected and now it's "You are so much worse than us that conventional morality no longer applies to how we treat you."

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

mysterious frankie posted:

They made some modifications after they let a direct to video Fern Gully sequel villain get elected and now it's "You are so much worse than us that conventional morality no longer applies to how we treat you."

This is more like if Looten Plunder was president.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is more like if Looten Plunder was president.

holy poo poo.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

HorseRenoir posted:

I can't stop laughing at the mental picture of an FBI agent knocking on some random door in a trailer park and asking for @jew_goldstein

fbi agent: *draws gun* freeze, jew goldstein. you are under arrest for gif crimes

jew goldstein: *holds hands up and starts cackling* agent ohhhh agentttttt. you may get me...

fbi agent: *is visibly flustered*

jew goldstein: but you will never get... MUH SHEKELS

*jew goldstein drops backwards down dam canal into a drain*

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

they already had a conservative kid genius, then he hit puberty and turned into a liberal

don't doxx fishmech

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

Dehumanizing people is... good?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Weeping Wound posted:

don't doxx fishmech

honestly i have this sneaking suspicion that hillary clinton fans are spreadsheet fetishists

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Not a Step posted:

Dehumanizing people is... good?

*clucks tongue, wags finger, swipes left* Used the word "people".

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

I got a weird fake virus warning from this link btw

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Big Fat Iguana posted:

I got a weird fake virus warning from this link btw

Twitter knows that newsweek is trash.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cumshitter posted:

The Bell Curve came out in 1994? Man, for some reason I always thought it was one of those cottage industry racism books from like late 19th century when dudes would publish poo poo saying negroids are lower on the "great chain of being."

Which reminds me that I took an Anthropology class where one of the textbooks was titled "From Savage to Negro." Four weeks into the class one dude (the same dude who was also surprised to learn blacks and whites could produce viable offspring) stands up and asks the teacher, who was a cool, upbeat African dude,

"So which is better? Savage or negro?"

"I don't know, you tell me!" Then the kid started thinking and sat down and I think the professor was pretty happy with the fact that he was at least thinking about it.

there is hope for us yet

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Ohh not surprisingly the perp in the Eichenwald seizure case is 29 years old and lives with his parents.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

According to a criminal complaint, messages sent from Rivello's Twitter account mentioned Eichenwald, saying "I know he has epilepsy," "I hope this sends him into a seizure" and "let's see if he dies."
Authorities also found an screenshot of Eichenwald's Wikipedia page on Rivello's iCloud account, the criminal complaint said, altered to list his date of death as Dec. 16, 2016. Other files on the iCloud account include a list of things that trigger epileptic seizures and a screenshot of a Dallas Observer article about Eichenwald's attempts to find the person who tweeted at him.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/03/17/fbi-arrests-man-accused-trolling-dallas-journalist-kurt-eichenwald-tweet-triggered-seizure
That's intent to commit a third-degree felony in Texas lol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

To whatever idiot said the Eichenwald thing would be some teenager haha.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Wikkheiser posted:

Ohh not surprisingly the perp in the Eichenwald seizure case is 29 years old and lives with his parents.

Owned

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Wikkheiser posted:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Wikkheiser posted:

Texas...good??

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

lol about all the left wing people who now have to explain why, when a jewish journalist claimed he was assaulted by an obvious nazi, they assumed the journalist was framing the nazi

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Peel posted:

lol about all the left wing people who now have to explain why, when a jewish journalist claimed he was assaulted by an obvious nazi, they assumed the journalist was framing the nazi

it's kurt eichenwald. dude is a conplete hack.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Still on the right side of the Nazis vs everyone else question tho

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

He's still Kurt Eichenwald.

coathat
May 21, 2007

The guy who weaponized posting is a hero.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wikkheiser posted:

lol

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

coathat posted:

The guy who weaponized posting is a hero.

hot take : no he's kinda a cowardly punk.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Every 4chan poster is exactly the same

coathat
May 21, 2007

That's what they said about the guy who invented the bow and arrow

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the twitter assassin

straight outta black mirror

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

it's kurt eichenwald. dude is a conplete hack.

he is but the lib-bashing crew blew it on this one start to finish

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Peel posted:

he is but the lib-bashing crew blew it on this one start to finish

gently caress Kurt Eichenwald.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

gently caress Kurt Eichenwald.

careful dude he already sent one troll to the big house, you really wanna get hurt by the kurt?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
kurt is an epileptic beast on the internet and will brutally own anyone that dares troll him

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the black husserl posted:

careful dude he already sent one troll to the big house, you really wanna get hurt by the kurt?

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/842545802480439297

I'm glad he had a seizure.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Relevant Tangent posted:

Still on the right side of the Nazis vs everyone else question tho

Yeah, but just because a Nazi doesn't like something doesn't make that thing good.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Kurt Eichenwald did not go into a seizure and he's about to get some incel idiot thrown in jail because of his historonics.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Montasque posted:

Kurt Eichenwald did not go into a seizure and he's about to get some incel idiot thrown in jail because of his historonics.

literally incell

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

tbqh my man i am very sick of reading "haha i'm glad these ppl i dont like are suffering" one thousand times a day from literally all parties (altright, liberal, conservative, anime communist)

i understand that spite is all we have left but its just tiresome

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

the black husserl posted:

tbqh my man i am very sick of reading "haha i'm glad these ppl i dont like are suffering" one thousand times a day from literally all parties (altright, liberal, conservative, anime communist)

i understand that spite is all we have left but its just tiresome

start posting the wholesome memes tweets itt

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Badger of Basra posted:

start posting the wholesome memes tweets itt

don't get me wrong i'm into hatred and scorn and being all sassy i just prefer we direct it at their vile dumbass beliefs and personalities instead of being "haha these idiots are going to EXPERIENCE PAIN"

i know they are! we all are!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Not a Step posted:

Yeah, but just because a Nazi doesn't like something doesn't make that thing good.

The things Nazis pretend to be opposed to vs the thing they're actually opposed to (modernity) is a pretty good test for whether you should be opposed to that thing, honestly.