Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

a.lo posted:

Lots of spikes

this is a wall, built by donald "j" trump. it is made of iron and concrete. it menaces with spikes of concrete. the face is engraved with images of liberals and MAGAS. the MAGAS are striking down the liberals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

when I'm frantically trying to crawl over The Wall in order to escape this dystopian nightmare, at least I'll be able to admire the aesthetics of the American side before the drone snipers pick me off, just as I was about to vault over the top, my final vision being the majesty of the Mexican highlands, right before my body tumbles back down the 30 big and beautiful feet, landing in the dust of a country made great again.

I can't wait to harvest and sell your organs.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Weeping Wound posted:

this, but it's like

the first filter I clicked in GIMP will have to do

e; had to add one more melting frame

Solarin fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Mar 20, 2017

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

nyt made a big interactive thing about this

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/843312338967150592

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Hillary 2020 posted:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Germ_theory_denialism

Thom Tillis should go far in this administration.

Can we throw all of these sheltered, rich boomers into the ocean yet?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

prefect posted:

I heard that on the show he's some guy who makes video blogs for a store. The Rugged American Dream.

Once Trump was elected the show took an odd turn. The store closed, so he shifted the focus of the vlog and changed the title to "The Rugged American Stream", more hits and ad revenue than ever.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Shugojin posted:

this is a wall, built by donald "j" trump. it is made of iron and concrete. it menaces with spikes of concrete. the face is engraved with images of liberals and MAGAS. the MAGAS are striking down the liberals.

When I am thinking faces I am thinking severed heads on spikes of people trying to cross.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

for prespective, that wall looks like 10 feet, he's saying he wants to rebuild the whole loving thing to be as high as that tower
:psyduck:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hi we literally burned a baby's face off because we dont want people to have a dumb smile on thier faces and get sleepy and a little dumb

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a.lo posted:

Kasich?

he was in no way a complete human, he shoveled fried things into himself to try to fill a profound, essential emptiness

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jabronie posted:

for prespective, that wall looks like 10 feet, he's saying he wants to rebuild the whole loving thing to be as high as that tower
:psyduck:

but it HAS TO LOOK GOOD from the us side

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

i think we've established as a society, by our evident choice of leadership, that collateral damage is acceptable

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

*pragmatically thinks harder than ever before*

"Weed should be...schedule two"

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I'm the tunnel system that continues to be under the fence this whole time.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

if the interactive part is anything short of throwing flashbangs through a window and trying to avoid the crib, i don't give a poo poo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Squizzle posted:

he was in no way a complete human, he shoveled fried things into himself to try to fill a profound, essential emptiness

I'd vote for him

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

a.lo posted:

Lots of spikes

dont forget wily skulls

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

I'm voting Cher in 2020, I think this is a legimately good decision.

but the tabloid front pages keep telling me she's near death

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the wall should be made of five foot thick transparent lexan so you can wave to people on the other side

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

but the tabloid front pages keep telling me she's near death

we all are :cool:

I fuckin ghope

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

the wall should be a transcendent splendor, the greatest wall of all

a wall with only one side

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

A long time ago, I saw helmetcam video of a mistargeted raid. The cops busted into some dude's house at 3am, not saying anything. He comes around a corner in boxers and a t-shirt, with a golf-club in his hands. They shoot the poo poo out of him, and a beat later, all start saying POLICE POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS UP.
I can't forget his face. I hope the guys who did it can't either.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Grondoth posted:

A long time ago, I saw helmetcam video of a mistargeted raid. The cops busted into some dude's house at 3am, not saying anything. He comes around a corner in boxers and a t-shirt, with a golf-club in his hands. They shoot the poo poo out of him, and a beat later, all start saying POLICE POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS UP.

well they probably laughed about it later and then thought about it again when loving their wives/girlfriends

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Squizzle posted:

popular consciousness is way unfair to bryan

his flaws and his errors were major but his virtues were bold, progressive, and unwavering—and a lot of his errors were rooted at least partially in his steadfast adherence to his progressive principles

hes a complex, fascinating figure and i wish people remembered him for more than gettin righteously dunked on during scopes

he was right about the gold standard being a piece of poo poo too

--and it's kind of odd how this strong/weak currency debate keeps recurring in american politics and not nearly as much in other industrial nations

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Squizzle posted:

the wall should be made of five foot thick transparent lexan so you can wave to people on the other side

e:dammit imgur...

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Mar 20, 2017

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

ELMO BURNS

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its like the ultimate for a police to get to murder someone and get away with it, its like why the join in the first place

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Grondoth posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFEHlkr0lHs yeah that one went around a lot, NSFW that's the vid.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Grondoth posted:

:smith:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The war on drugs is about to kick up again, and this time it's gonna be a real doozy

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

its like the ultimate for a police to get to murder someone and get away with it, its like why the join in the first place

hosed up but true

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

• Wall should act as natural mexican repellent

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

MysteriousStranger posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFEHlkr0lHs yeah that one went around a lot, NSFW that's the vid.

I forgot that they were all yelling police search warrant, but not actually in a way that would make it easy for people to make it out, especially inside.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

• Wall should look bad on mexican side, possibly with racist caricatures and slurs

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/843603590895820800

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Americans lose more to asset forfeiture than to robbery too

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Agronox posted:

he was right about the gold standard being a piece of poo poo too

--and it's kind of odd how this strong/weak currency debate keeps recurring in american politics and not nearly as much in other industrial nations

wrong about evolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Epic High Five posted:

Americans lose more to asset forfeiture than to robbery too

Asset forfeiture is a type of robbery, often a type of armed robbery at that!

• Locked thread