Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

DangerDongs posted:

I like how the Republican party isn't even trying to hide their disgusting nature anymore.

Me too and i hope they all have bad days often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
These 2 are abouot to meet in an official capacity lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
LOL, these two are from the master race?

LMAO

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

nooneofconsequence posted:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/843863057516380161

The Official Twitter Account of the United States President

Way to go don-o you really have your detractors against the wall now

The president of the united states is engaging in the sort of shallow rationalizations that children use to try to argue their way out of being grounded.

On twitter, for the whole world to see.

Over an inquiry into whether Russia seriously subverted the election, that would actually vindicate him completely if his claim to innocence is actually true.

Because he's too stupid to keep his yap shut lmao this is our president

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I wonder how badly comey wishes he could go back in time to kill his past self to stop him from torpedoing the Clinton campaign.

Past Comey: "why are you doing this?! We'll both die!"

*future comey shows past comey a video of today's hearing*

*past comey just nods and stops struggling*

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Jose posted:

Trump is live tweeting a congressional hearing with the head of the FBI into whether he colluded with russia using the official potus twitter account lol

He's also lying about it. "Changing votes" is not the only way of influencing the electoral process.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/843865267008655360

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I just don't get why Trump thinks that that's some kind of gotcha. Like no poo poo the FBI would brief Obama on something like that.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Whats the threshold for Trump bullshit?

He lied about wiretaps
he made up terrorist attacks
he ignores data unless it benefits him
he gropes women
he asked a black reporter to set up a meeting with black politicians for him

its insane. What does he have to do to get the boot, get a NK Missile fired at SK?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

turn off the TV posted:

I just don't get why Trump thinks that that's some kind of gotcha. Like no poo poo the FBI would brief Obama on something like that.

Because his supporters are dumb and will look at it negatively and fully back trump up on it lol

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

TheSpamalope posted:

Lol Trump is president

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

Yes you do. It's because he's stupid. He's a legit stupid person. You know it. You might not want to fully embrace that, but it really doesn't go any deeper. Lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Madcosby posted:

He lied about wiretaps
he gropes women

its insane. What does he have to do to get the boot, get a NK Missile fired at SK?

There is no threshold for his biggest fans. He could take a poo poo on Joyce Meyer's Christmas manger scene and they would call it a holy show of iconoclasm.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I think he may be trying to plant the seeds of Obama was the leaker lol.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Madcosby posted:

He lied about wiretaps
he gropes women

"Can't believe Obama would double-secret defect to NK just to launch a nuke at Seoul (which is just very bad and awful)! Is there any way we can stop this sick (and sad!) man's reign of terror?!"

"Just heard Obama is leading a horde of slavering North Koreans into battle astride a golden dragon and wielding a magic scimitar forged from the tears or Muhammed! Why is nobody trying to stop him?! Bad!"

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ElGroucho posted:

There is no threshold for his biggest fans. He could take a poo poo on Joyce Meyer's Christmas manger scene and they would call it a holy show of iconoclasm.

like easy d said himself, he could shoot someone and not lose any supporters.

he's probably right.

:(

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

ElGroucho posted:

rofl they don't know the word 'iconoclasm'

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Donald Trump. Rapist. Idiot. President. Lol.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

When does all the winning start?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

haljordan posted:

When does all the winning start?

We're winning so much we don't even know what it looks like anymore! SAD!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
https://twitter.com/Syfy/status/843873766857822208

even SyFy is getting in zingers

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

nooneofconsequence posted:

I think he may be trying to plant the seeds of Obama was the leaker lol.

He's already been saying exactly this. Obama and his minions are behind all of his misfortunes, OBVIOUSLY

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Play posted:

He's already been saying exactly this. Obama and his minions are behind all of his misfortunes, OBVIOUSLY

"Obama is behind the leaks because he was wiretapping me and knew i was colluding with Russia on the election"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lol Manafort must've hosed up bigly

quote:

And then, understating the role of Trump’s former campaign chairman, Spicer added: “There has been discussion of Paul Manafort, who played a very limited role for a very limited amount of time.”

Manafort ran Trump’s campaign for several months last year before he resigned in August, while he was facing scrutiny for his ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

DangerDongs posted:

I like how the Republican party isn't even trying to hide their disgusting nature anymore.
I hope the silver lining to all this is that Americans will develop some sympathy for other countries where demagogues have used religion and hate to stir up the worst in society while masking their own greed and inhumanity.

they won't, lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

loving :lol:

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
There are several layers of rational defense in the Trumpist (what a lame word) brain: The first is "Fake News" and that does fine for anything, even what Trump himself says. then "It's a Joke And You Fell For It" and then "gently caress Off gently caress Off Stop It Please Stop" and then they ghost.

1redflag posted:

Donald Trump. Rapist. Idiot. President. Lol.

this one's gonna be a good tagline in two years lol. with the lol in it.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/843892847833042946

The looks on their faces

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

simple questions are hard!!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I can't wait for the inevitable government officials react to trump being a retard montage.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Cobweb Heart posted:

There are several layers of rational defense in the Trumpist (what a lame word) brain: The first is "Fake News" and that does fine for anything, even what Trump himself says. then "It's a Joke And You Fell For It" and then "gently caress Off gently caress Off Stop It Please Stop" and then they ghost.

this one's gonna be a good tagline in two years lol. with the lol in it.

I see idiots describing Trump's bumbling stupidity as a "masterful trolling of weak liberals" and it's hilarious. I want to see them all posting pepes and lolls when they see the mushroom clouds and furiously try to get in as many cucked jokes as they can before the shockwave turns them into paste.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm glad basically every official in Washington needs to be constantly ready to deal with the paranoid ravings of the demented old fox news viewer holed up in the white house. I bet they get palpitations every time their phone's Twitter notification goes off

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I'm glad basically every official in Washington needs to be constantly ready to deal with the paranoid ravings of the demented old fox news viewer holed up in the white house. I bet they get palpitations every time their phone's Twitter notification goes off

Don't worry, apparently Trump's entire government consists of like 18 people, max

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Play posted:

Why the gently caress does he think it'd be easier (or the only way) to give people healthcare in jail? By also giving them a place to live, food, and taking them out of the workforce? How could that possibly be more effective than "Medicare for all" LOL what a goddamned moron

I think he means the only way to ensure 100% coverage is to make it a criminal act to not have coverage and send those people to prison until they get with the program.

Disingenuous? Stupid as gently caress? Either way, lol

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I think he means the only way to ensure 100% coverage is to make it a criminal act to not have coverage and send those people to prison until they get with the program.

Disingenuous? Stupid as gently caress? Either way, lol

The only way to stop people from using drug is to criminalize them. . . Wait.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Jose posted:

Trump is live tweeting a congressional hearing with the head of the FBI into whether he colluded with russia using the official potus twitter account lol

We live in interesting times, that's for sure.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I'm still laughing at Spicer trying to portray Manafort as an unpaid intern who went on coffee runs when he actually ran the whole campaign for months

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol @ everything

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

just lollin at trump being pres

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

lollin at him having a twitter meltdown about the whole national intelligence apparatus spying on him like some idiot fucker from infowars when he's the guy in charge of it