Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

The photos he took were in sensitive parts of the sub and, here's the kicker, he's active duty military and therefore is under a different legal code.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Wonder if Garrison feels the same about all the similar poo poo happening in Trump's administration.

Oh wait, he obviously doesn't if he's still loving bringing up Hillary.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Ambitious Spider posted:

Wait d, did he just advocate for universal healthcare and locking up bankers?

Universal Healthcare for all white people!

Lock up those Jewish bankers!

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Oxyclean posted:

Wonder if Garrison feels the same about all the similar poo poo happening in Trump's administration.

I like that Garrison simultaneously believes in the Illuminati and that somehow a vast, global conspiracy controlling all governments does not control the current sitting president of the United States, his beloved Trump.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oxyclean posted:

A very bold anti-perjury stance from the political faction supporting Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

What that article doesn't say is that there's another test they use that gives good indications without disproportionate racial bias. The plan is to add the one or two relevant bits from the one they're retiring to the new one and just use that.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

SomeMathGuy posted:

I like that Garrison simultaneously believes in the Illuminati and that somehow a vast, global conspiracy controlling all governments does not control the current sitting president of the United States, his beloved Trump.

Only Dear Leader can save us!!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

"The global elites are trying to control my every move!
I need is a leader with ultimate authority to hide behind"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Keiya posted:

What that article doesn't say is that there's another test they use that gives good indications without disproportionate racial bias. The plan is to add the one or two relevant bits from the one they're retiring to the new one and just use that.
I'm genuinely astonished that someone has actually developed a good test without ridiculous amounts of racial bias.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

the best at Pogs posted:

hi i made this

This is good and I like it.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Xander77 posted:

Yeah. Stick to focusing on political cartoons-relevant films, like Austin Powers or Armageddon.

Clay Jones has you covered:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Huh, guess Big Birds species is related to the horseshoe crab.

Blue blood

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

That Trump in panel one.
Rall needs to just take a break or something and practice his craft.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

The Communazi

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

duz posted:

That Trump in panel one.
Rall needs to just take a break or something and practice his craft.

"Craft."

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

I didn't say practice drawing. I figure he also likes to play guitar or something and he should go do that instead.

Shibby0709
Oct 30, 2011

one fat looking fat guy

SomeMathGuy posted:

Not only that, but he doesn't seem to care that Trump has already stated that they won't be locking up Hilary, regardless.

I guess Trump is just a nice guy and will let the leaders of the vast, global conspiracy get away without even a slap on the wrist?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Chuck Berry and the week in news – Figures from all walks of life have paid tribute to rock’n’roll pioneer Chuck Berry after the announcement that he had died at home in Missouri"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Bonus! Prospect magazine:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

iN aDDiTioN To HiS lovely oPiNioNS, CHiP BoK iS NoW aNNoyiNG aS gently caress WiTH HiS LeTTeRiNG

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

duz posted:

I didn't say practice drawing. I figure he also likes to play guitar or something and he should go do that instead.

The only things Tudd Rull likes is being insufferably smug about everything.

D.N. Nation posted:

iN aDDiTioN To HiS lovely oPiNioNS, CHiP BoK iS NoW aNNoyiNG aS gently caress WiTH HiS LeTTeRiNG

Hasn't BoK's lettering always been atrocious, or has it gone downhill recently? I tend to barely skim his 'comics' and forget them as quickly as humanly possible.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

D.N. Nation posted:

Real disappointed to learn that BoK was Andrew Hussie this whole time.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Technowolf posted:

Hasn't BoK's lettering always been atrocious, or has it gone downhill recently? I tend to barely skim his 'comics' and forget them as quickly as humanly possible.

Check out the cartoon that made Bok our best pal in the world:

I mean, it looks terrible, but he's at least not trying to be ZaNy!!! with the lettering. His cartoons now read like the bad opinions he's always had with added fart noises and a-oogas.

Might be a phase; there was a month-or-so-long period a couple years ago when he started drawing in loving crayon. Bok's a weird dude.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Taerkar posted:

The photos he took were in sensitive parts of the sub and, here's the kicker, he's active duty military and therefore is under a different legal code.
He took six separate pictures of a top secret engine room, none of which contained himself, was caught reaching out to foreign governments AND, when they went to his house to talk to him about it, he had smashed his phone, his computer, and his laptop and had buried them in the woods. He had two other shipmates that each took a single selfie of themselves posing in said super secret room, one was fined, the other was demoted. It's almost like they thought Saucier's case was somehow different and tailored the punishment to the crime...

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

D.N. Nation posted:

Check out the cartoon that made Bok our best pal in the world:

I mean, it looks terrible, but he's at least not trying to be ZaNy!!! with the lettering. His cartoons now read like the bad opinions he's always had with added fart noises and a-oogas.

Might be a phase; there was a month-or-so-long period a couple years ago when he started drawing in loving crayon. Bok's a weird dude.

It looks to me that he's trying to squeeze a lot of letters into little spaces, hence the RanDOm cApS. Either that, or he secretly had a stroke recently and no one's noticed.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i really like how british cartoonists do their memorial cartoons

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don't, memorials should just be "a thing happened", not "a thing happened, also looks at these clowns being clowns"

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

World Famous W posted:

Huh, guess Big Birds species is related to the horseshoe crab.

Blue blood

I hope you don't take maxi pad commercials literally

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Despera posted:

"This bleeding childhood icon is for demonstration purposes only"

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Jay Rust posted:

I don't, memorials should just be "a thing happened", not "a thing happened, also looks at these clowns being clowns"

Yeah I liked the Stieglich one best.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

David Pope:

Dutton vs. CEOs on same sex marriage, "stick to the knitting" is an actual line of Dutton's.

David Rowe:

There was an uptick in the polls for the government.

The Australian is re-running a Bill Leak about Tim Soutphommasane from the HRC because stuff is happening about 18C right now at this very moment so why pay for new cartoons on that topic when you already have so much.

First Dog on the Moon:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

I assume "penalty rates" are :australia: for what we refer to as overtime in the US?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Selachian posted:

I assume "penalty rates" are :australia: for what we refer to as overtime in the US?
Penalty rates are a higher pay rate that apply when you work non-standard working hours, such as on weekends or public holidays, regardless or not about how many hours in total you work.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Selachian posted:

Sundays, public holidays, overtime, and late-night/early-morning shifts.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
Does anyone remember "Umbert the Unborn", which was posted here a few times?

The creator just died

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mandatory lesbian posted:

i really like that lester thinks his scribbles are somehow any better then just spraypainting some circles on a canvas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Despera posted:

I don't take anything literally, just figuratively. It is a strange and wonderful world I live in with no truth or form.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

sir why are you shouting sir use your indoor voice

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Tobermory posted:

Sundays, public holidays, overtime, and late-night/early-morning shifts.

A decision by the "Fair Work Commission".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

World Famous W posted:

I don't take anything literally, just figuratively. It is a strange and wonderful world I live in with no truth or form.

We're honored by your presence, mr. president.

• Locked thread