Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Pvt.Scott posted:

You don't hit someone with multiple concussions in the head. Especially not someone still suffering the major effects of a recent one. I'd have made a similar threat and meant it.

Also, maybe step-sister is trying to kill him. Two concussions and she leaves her loving shoes at the top of some stairs? Who does that unless they're trying to trip someone with intent to maim or kill?

Well the shoes are actually what caused the second concussion, unless I read it super wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

chitoryu12 posted:

Even without the username, we'd all know exactly what that son was doing from the title.

I was hoping it was anti facial recognition dazzle.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/makeup/374929/

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I wanna know if it's subtle or super overt. I have a MGSV letterman jacket, but you wouldn't know it unless you've played the game. So is it something like that or is it like I LIKE TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS THE GAME. Not that it even matter because he's 100% stupid but I want to know because it'd be even funnier if it's just something super lowkey

Not gonna lie, that MGSV jacket was the closest I've come to wanting to purchase and wear something like that.

anyway, i bet it's a mass effect n7 sweatshirt or something.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I wanna know if it's subtle or super overt. I have a MGSV letterman jacket, but you wouldn't know it unless you've played the game. So is it something like that or is it like I LIKE TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS THE GAME. Not that it even matter because he's 100% stupid but I want to know because it'd be even funnier if it's just something super lowkey

Half Life 2 came with a free t-shirt and somewhere along the way my sister got ahold of it and was wearing it. It was just the symbol for the game, real simple and you would only realize it if you were into it. She wore it to college a couple times and was like "WTF is up with this shirt and nerds complimenting me on it? Take it back!"

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
My [24F] husband [24M] keeps coming home from work and waking the baby up while he's sleeping. I can't take it anymore. He's inconsiderate of him when he's sleeping in general.

quote:

My husband and I met in college and have been together for about 6 years and married for 2. We had our son three months ago and our daughter 3 years ago. So we have two children 3 year old daughter and 3 month old son.

My husband comes home from work and just makes as much noise as humanly possible. He'll yell he's home at the top of his lungs from downstairs that sometimes wakes the baby up. He know's full well our son goes to sleep early evening, an hour two hours before he arrives home. He'll go into the babies room and try to talk to him while he's sleeping. He'll wake up and cry and then he'll leave me to get him to calm down again. His TV in his 'Man Cave' sometimes is so loud the walls will rumble like I'm in a movie theatre. It wakes him up and when I ask him to tend to the baby, he says he's tired from work.

Just this morning he was getting ready for work and he thought he left something in our sons room. Instead of going in quietly, he goes in and turns on the light and starts rummaging around for his lost item. Leaves the room as I'm getting their because he was crying again and tells me to tend to Franky because he's late.

Please for the love of everything help me get it through to him this is not OK. No matter what I say he always has some bullshit excuse. Then he does it again and has nothing to say for himself.

TL;DR: My husband is inconsiderate of the baby when he is sleeping. He wakes him up and borderline ignores our son when he cries and leaves it to me to calm him down.

Holy poo poo throw this dude on the loving murderpile

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

My [25F] GF [25F] of 6 months got a tattoo of my name despite me not wanting too

quote:

Title speaks for itself.

My GF Erica and I have been dating for 6 months. It's my 2nd relationship, it's her fifth.

Erica and I have been having a nice relationship so far. She's sweet, smart, funny, pretty, all I could ask for in a girl.

However, I want to take our relationship slow. Where Erica has liked to me more passionate about things. We hooked-up twice and texted a week when she asked to be exclusive, despite having broken up with her ex, with who she has lived together, 4 months before.

Anyway, a month ago she told me she wanted a new tattoo. Awesome, she has 2 tattoos already, they look very nice: A tiger on her arm and a quote from the movie 'Up' on her wrist. She suggested a tattoo of my name. I laughed cause I thought she was joking.

She wasn't. The whole month she asked about it, and I clearly stated that I didn't want it. I thought having a tattoo with the name of a SO is a huge risk, definitely after 5 months and I stated that clearly several times.

She told me it would be the 'sign of her love for me'. And that it would mean we would be together for 'a long time'.

The week before her tattoo appointment we had argued A LOT. I caught her texting girls on Tinder (we had an agreement to not be on Tinder), and she has been giving me advice for my future, including what to do with future gf's. I was extremely uncomfortable. Yet she went on and on.

I went to see my sister last Friday and when I saw Erica this morning, she had a 'surprise'. Low and behold, there is my name on her right-arm, including the date we became a pair.

What do I do?

girlfriend-tattoo-to-breakup times whizzing past zero and entering negative numbers

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Mar 21, 2017

sout
Apr 24, 2014

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

My [25F] GF [25F] of 6 months got a tattoo of my name despite me not wanting too

girlfriend-tattoo-to-breakup times whizzing past zero and entering negative numbers

poo poo, well I guess you gotta stay with her forever now otherwise it would be rude.
Sorry!

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

quote:

I [18M] am afraid I'm using my best friend [20M] of 2 years for my sexual needs.

So, basically, me and this guy have been good friends for 2 years. We met online, live far away from each other, but have been talking regularly over these 2 years of friendship.

The thing is, a couple months into the friendship, I started getting romantically attracted to him (first time I had ever fallen for another guy). He was always very nice, we had quite some things in common (including our love for cute girls) and he was quite the cutie. It took me a lot of time to spill my guts to him, and I only did it because I had met a girl I could actually date (I couldn't date him because he's never been into guys). I was scared he'd be weirded out and leave, but our friendship carried on.

That was over a year ago. The issue I'm having only started a couple months ago. I broke up with that girl I had met and since I had some extra free time, me and this best friend of mine started talking everyday like we used to do before. He's moved into an apartment on his own, which means more freedom to do whatever he wants, and this is key to the whole situation.

My friend is quite 'unique' in a way. He enjoys being naked and peeing around the house just for the fun and naughtiness of it. but he's very innocent and has little to no sex drive. Conversely, I've always been sexually attracted to him and I have a sexual thing for peeing. That means that whenever he sends me a video of him peeing in his bedroom, for example, I get aroused, and I always ask for more.

The thing is that I'm not sure if he knows I'm sexually attracted to him (though I've hinted on it before, he knows I'm bi and he knows I used to like him). I don't wanna say I am and risk having him stop sending me those videos, but also I don't wanna feel like I'm using my best friend. Honestly, I consider his videos a twisted form of appreciation for the favors I do him (He always asks me to roleplay and write cute stories for him), and I guess those videos could be a good way to keep me motivated to write more for him.

More videos = more stories. It's win-win.

The question is: am I wrong? Should I feel bad for doing what I'm doing? I kinda feel guilty, but he missed me and my stories so much when I had to go a month without talking to him, I think this whole system is for the best (it makes us both happy after all).

Thank you :)

TL;DR: My best friend sends me videos of him peeing, but he might not know it turns me on. He always asks me favors and I see those videos as a 'thank you' for the favors I do. Am I wrong to keep asking for those videos?

Bunch of real whiz kids here.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I can't wait to grow up and move out and pee wherever I want!!!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

just swappin platonic pissing vids, as friends do

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I wondered how the hell anyone can possibly send non-sexualized piss videos, then it clicked and I realized this guy is about to molest an autist.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Buzkashi posted:

My [24F] husband [24M] keeps coming home from work and waking the baby up while he's sleeping. I can't take it anymore. He's inconsiderate of him when he's sleeping in general.

They are gonna find this guy's mutilated body in a field. I would vote to acquit if on the jury.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

LOL the dude is doubling down in the comments that there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that the pissing guy is getting any kind of sexual thrill out of this.

Edit to add

quote:

I think he's very aware of what he's doing and the effect it has on you.

[–]v4l_c0d[S] [score hidden] 16 minutes ago
He isn't very aware of what can or can't look sexual, since almost nothing is sexual to him. I'm almost sure he doesn't know I'm turned on by the videos.

[–]HiAiNiSi [score hidden] 14 minutes ago
Dude, unless he's got severe cognitive or emotional issues, he knows what he's doing.

This isn't rocket science.

[–]v4l_c0d[S] [score hidden] 12 minutes ago
I know, it took me a long time to understand how he felt about sex. I still firmly believe he sees the videos as being as innocent as they can be. Maybe he thinks I'm not attracted to him anymore, I don't know.

Yeah dude is legit taking advantage of a delayed and/or autistic person

La Brea Carpet fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Mar 21, 2017

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

La Brea Carpet posted:

Bunch of real whiz kids here.

:stonklol:

There's so many layers to this one.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
There's a story about Chris Farley in a book I read where he was such a lazy slob in his teens that he would pee into dinner glasses in his room and then go dump them in the toilet later when he felt like getting up. His dad finds out what has been going on at the dinner table when someone rats out Chris and he reads him the riot act until he's purple in the face. Mid-rant, he reaches for a glass of water and Chris squeaks out "are you sure you want to drink from that?" and his dad goes full nuclear.

I actually laughed so hard I wept from a book reading that.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

new phone who dis posted:

There's a story about Chris Farley in a book I read where he was such a lazy slob in his teens that he would pee into dinner glasses in his room and then go dump them in the toilet later when he felt like getting up. His dad finds out what has been going on at the dinner table when someone rats out Chris and he reads him the riot act until he's purple in the face. Mid-rant, he reaches for a glass of water and Chris squeaks out "are you sure you want to drink from that?" and his dad goes full nuclear.

I actually laughed so hard I wept from a book reading that.
This is my new favorite Chris Farley story.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Ffffiuuuck I know someone who gets a new tattoo whenever they're in a relationship with someone and now she has a very ugly collection of regretful tattoos. They're awful tattoos to boot.

Buzkashi posted:

:murder::murder::murder:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

purple death ray posted:

Well the shoes are actually what caused the second concussion, unless I read it super wrong

The first two were football. Number three was sister shoes.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

La Brea Carpet posted:

That means that whenever he sends me a video of him peeing in his bedroom, for example, I get aroused, and I always ask for more. .

uh is he just peeing on the floor or what

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Fullhouse posted:

He is, did you read the post

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Fullhouse posted:

Yes. And recording it. And sending the video to a known piddlephile.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Imagine being a parent who, despite your best efforts, your greatest patience, your most careful guidance, you find yourself having raised a 20 year-old man who pisses in the corners of your home for sexual gratification.
I can't think of a more all-consuming horror story.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Pvt.Scott posted:

The first two were football. Number three was sister shoes.

His sister is 100% trying to kill him

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
Fantastic wordsmithing.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Das Boo posted:

Imagine being a parent who, despite your best efforts, your greatest patience, your most careful guidance, you find yourself having raised a 20 year-old man who pisses in the corners of your home for sexual gratification.
I can't think of a more all-consuming horror story.

Maybe they got potty trained by a child molester?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

it's so naughty to piss on the rug like a dog. teehee

HCFJ
Nov 30, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Fullhouse posted:

it's so naughty to piss on the rug like a dog. teehee

Not in a sexual way though. Just enjoyably naughty nonsexual piss. Down with the piss system.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
"Joanne, do you have a cat?"

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I pee into my clothes hamper and honestly I do a pretty good job in that aspect of the scenario.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Every time in my life, maybe twice or three times, that I've given in to that lovely dude urge to pee somewhere other than the toilet, I am reminded just how much piss a human can produce at one time and it immediately goes from "heh" to "oh God this was a terrible mistake"

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
You've only peed outside 3 times or are you talking like, peeing in a bottle?

I guess outside is kinda like a big toilet.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

If you've pissbottled any non-zero number of times your life has taken a terrible turn

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

You've only peed outside 3 times or are you talking like, peeing in a bottle?

I guess outside is kinda like a big toilet.

The ocean is nature's toilet.

And public swimming pools :cool:

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

If you've pissbottled any non-zero number of times your life has taken a terrible turn
Does this include truckers?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Jim Barris posted:

Does this include truckers?

'you're a trucker' is a subset of 'your life has taken a terrible turn', yes

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

'you're a trucker' is a subset of 'your life has taken a terrible turn', yes

No truckers would be a subset of "good luck getting food" (and a lot of other stuff obviously, but food being a thing you need to live)

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

peeing outside owns and is good and if that kid was peeing outside instead of in random places inside his apartment I'd declare him a cool and healthy adult

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
That rug really tied the room together

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Once when camping and it was a downpour outside and I didn't want any of that at 2 in the loving morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
lol @ the idea that anyone who has a class A license has trouble putting food on the table but also im crying.