Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

its the little things that I catch him talking about that just knows that he's a male chauvinist

uh excuse me miss but the chauvinism was in the course text therefore comma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
also i think the medicaid changes are happening in 2018 which is loving brilliant let me tell you

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

hmm

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/844294846277914626

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Yeah women's rights are gonna be hosed with if Gorsuck is let on the SC.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

uh excuse me miss but the chauvinism was in the course text therefore comma

quote:

The comments may seem out of character for Gorsuch himself, whose clerks, colleagues, and students have largely praised as a respectful professional. But they are not out of line with Gorsuch’s own opinions, which devalue the profound, constitutionally protected connection between women’s individual autonomy and economic equality. Gorsuch has already admitted that he holds corporations’ “religious freedom” in higher esteem then women’s liberty.

Turns out Gorsuck isn't bad, he's just terrible :sparkles:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
it says right here, in the teacher's book, that i get two pinches and one pat

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

xerxes pioneered negging a river

actually, youll find that was heraclitus

that poor river was never the same again

ex post facho fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 21, 2017

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:trumppop:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lmao who the gently caress has access to that account, they're constantly releasing troll poo poo like the vince foster investigation and civil rights complaints against Trump in the 80s

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Have any Dems brought up the fact that the hearings should be canceled because a POTUS under investigation for treason shouldn't be able to nominate a SCOTUS judge?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Have any Dems brought up the fact that the hearings should be canceled because a POTUS under investigation for treason shouldn't be able to nominate a SCOTUS judge?

Schumer

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Yes, Schumer did today.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Im calling michael bennet today tl let him know that if he keeps this up im going to support every primary challenger he has

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

prong my busted mutton

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

senate markup will charm the upper house by use of purple pencils with troll doll hair where the eraser should be. rub the pencil between your hands and the hair poofs outward. you can't explain that! dear heloise: have old ballet flats that you stank up too much with your sweaty sockless feet? save their ribbons to make lovely easter bows for your favorite doorknob or novelty miniature gumball machine! add 1/2 tbsp lemon juice and a dash of power steering fluid to make a zesty sandwich filling that will have DH beaming with pride that he married you

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/swin24/status/844296025942691842

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Interesting

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

From the pool report:

President Trump met with the Congressman at 11:45AM this morning, in an Oval Office packed with twenty aides jockying to see past each other while texting leaks to Politico.

Congressman expressed his reservations to the President, who looked down at his desk and smiled while looking at the corner.

Congressman left the Office, and the President issued the statement: "Alot of people don't care for him, and I had so much ratings"

The President then spent the rest of the afternoon on his phone, tweeting.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

he's not a freedom caucus type. the moderates being nos are bad news bears for the bill

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Epic High Five posted:

This is the difficulty I am having with it as well

The block grant change especially means that the Koch brothers owned stuffed suits in Kansas and Oklahoma can just take a block grant for all gov services and then distribute it amongst their cronies and stiff every non-millionaire, meanwhile actual states that aren't run by death cult morons will be unchanged.

I wasn't expecting the changes to exempt even more anti-Trumpers, in addition to including even more pro-Trumpers

Hilariously, CA might actually take the block grant to help fund their proposal for a state based Single Payer System

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
You cant spell heraclitus without her clit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

So they can hold a vote and Ryan gets humiliated, or they shelve the whole thing and Trump gets humiliated angry and belligerent, because he doesn't have the ability to reflect upon things in such a way to feel humility

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

schumer has legit shocked me with how much of a not bad dem he's been since the election

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Shageletic posted:

"Alot of people don't care for him, and I had so much ratings"

Our Dumb President

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

Hilariously, CA might actually take the block grant to help fund their proposal for a state based Single Payer System

It'd be a huge chunk of money, and given what would be going on east of them they may have a refugee crisis on their hands

Gringostar posted:

schumer has legit shocked me with how much of a not bad dem he's been since the election

He's a New York Dem but also a shitlord troll at heart, and is surprisingly adept at reading the national mood. I hope he's agitating for it as much behind the scenes as he is with a mic in front of his face

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Tainen posted:

Yes, Schumer did today.

Crafty old goat might just know how to lick my prostate after all.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Schumer isn't great on the economic front (You know, being the NY senator), but he is a very tough nosed guy who fights for the party, but also fights to keep the party the way he thinks it should look.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*river floods my town*

pick a bathroom to flood and stick to it you queer river!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zikan posted:

THEYRE PUTTIN' CHEMICALS IN THE WATER TO TURN THE FRICKING PRONGS GAY!!!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

wtf does this mean?

i don't get the fbi

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I cleaned out my garage the other day and when I moved my lawn mower I found a mummified toad.

Poor guy.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zegermans posted:

I cleaned out my garage the other day and when I moved my lawn mower I found a mummified toad.

Poor guy.

did he die of gay :ohdear:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Duscat posted:

wtf does this mean?

i don't get the fbi

it means the intern with access to the account is having fun

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hi day for nite crew, we're watching wizard people, dear reader rn

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

It'd be a huge chunk of money, and given what would be going on east of them they may have a refugee crisis on their hands

Time to join the border patrol of the New California Republic. :ca:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gringostar posted:

did he die of gay :ohdear:

I think he died of dehydration and heat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

im lindsey grahams eyes

• Locked thread