Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(((SamuraiFoochs)))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

dromal phrenia posted:

couldnt you have conducted some better loving?

thats on the talent not me. brad maddox kept trying to put his dick in a wall outlet you have no idea what i had to work with

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MotU posted:

thats on the talent not me. brad maddox kept trying to put his dick in a wall outlet you have no idea what i had to work with

how dare you stop him

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Uncle Kitchener posted:

Wrestling is a goldmine.

Except the business itself.

this avatar killed Kurt Eichenwald

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I regret ever biting on the Trump bait. Let's talk about clouds of iCum instead or whatever the gently caress.

SevenStringGuru
Jun 6, 2003

Bob Loblaw Law covers all injuries, including those sustained while trying to 4x4 a segway.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

THERE WERE 5 OF EM!! AUGHHHHHHHH JEEEZSUS!! AUGHHHH HATE CLUB! YOU'RE GONNA CUM!!

SUPER DRAGON!!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the full page derail has been fun but its time to fess up. I actually have been fam this whole time.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

close this thread

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Paige fuckin loves cum

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Cavauro posted:

full page derail

more like full paige be railed am i right

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
How big is Paige's clit?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

A Break-In at Paige's House

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
are there trump nudes or nah?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DEAR RICHARD posted:

If my hypothesis is correct and we live in the worst timeline, probably yeah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Golashes posted:

more like full paige be railed am i right

Explain this.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

THERE WERE 5 OF EM!! AUGHHHHHHHH JEEEZSUS!! AUGHHHH HATE CLUB! YOU'RE GONNA CUM!!

Bless you, Buglord.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

DEAR RICHARD posted:

The Russians have them!

Also I wonder if ADR is an abusive husband

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Until this week I never thought leaked sex tapes could be politically motivated

Thanks for shedding light on the truth, yall

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I bet you they even warn kids about this in middle school now, like there are DARE sexting programs going around.

They literally do, although they roll it into a speech about not being a bully and not doing dumb poo poo with more focus on "Look don't give nudes to old people and don't leak nudes someone gives you for revenge or whatever, and actually just try not to do it at all okay"

As an aside, I remember when I was in high school if you whipped out a cell phone it would be confiscated. I wonder if teachers can still get away with that nowadays or if they could be charged with theft or something?

These days teachers have dedicated "Okay you can use a phone" time. If a kid's using their phone and being disruptive it varies by school but apparently you're supposed to write them up. As a substitute I just let them do whatever because I need all the help I can get.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

brad maddox rigged the election

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

As an aside, I remember when I was in high school if you whipped out a cell phone it would be confiscated. I wonder if teachers can still get away with that nowadays or if they could be charged with theft or something?

I teach freshman comp at uni which is a lot like teaching high-school. If class is being responsive I ignore phones cause it isn't worth disrupting a productive class to hound a student. And if a question gets asked that I can't answer or if someone needs to fact check something real quick I call on the first phone I see and task the student with looking whatever thing up. It generally works alright for my classes.

Edit: I now realize that does not at all answer your question or anything. Sorry.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Melina and Victoria were the targets today.

If that leakers list continues to be accurate Sasha, Maryse and Asuka are next.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I think we all should just release our sex tapes at this point, get it all over with

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

rovert posted:

Rovert when is Braun

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I'm a firm believer in the old cliche, "If anybody should leak your own sex tape, it should be you."

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
drat, rovert even has the sex tape scoops. Release the nudes, rovert.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Leakee

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

Oh gently caress, the Big Dog is the higher power

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

So long as the Maryse sex tape is her and Miz, (I really really don't want her to be a cheater, nor for WWE's most adorable married couple to break up), then I will be happy.

Well, as happy as one can be in a world where arseholes can maliciously leak other peoples' private business for stupid and petty reasons.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

rovert posted:

Jesus, at this point, it would be surprising if a WWE womens wrestler didn't have nudes.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Becky, Bayley, and Alexa confirmed as smart cookies.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I'm shocked Stephanie isn't on that list

I mean she's solely responsible for the women's revolution after all

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Shima Honnou posted:

These days teachers have dedicated "Okay you can use a phone" time. If a kid's using their phone and being disruptive it varies by school but apparently you're supposed to write them up. As a substitute I just let them do whatever because I need all the help I can get.

Our high school students can use phones during lunch pretty freely. We let them use their phones in class so they can listen to music while doing classwork. My rule is this: If I am actively teaching class, then your phone is either on a black X on your desk or it is in your pocket, nowhere else. If I see you on your phone during that time, I take the phone (1st and 2nd offenses, they get their phones back at the end of the day; 3rd offense involves the parents having to come in a get their phone). If you are listening to music and I see you texting or I see Facebook, I also confiscate. I have students tell me that they need to text parents and I will let them (mostly to encourage the asking to use their phones).

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Man when I was in highschool I remember once there was a substitute lady and I got my cell phone out of my pocket to use the calculator or something, I wasnt screwing around or anything, and within like 5 seconds out of nowhere she was trying to pry it out of my hands and almost as a reaction I remember I held on to it for a moment because I had no idea what was going on -- there was no stated cell phone policy and everyone was just talking anyway, we didnt even have an assignment or if we did I completed it. I think she thought I was playing a game? People didnt even text back then.

Anyway I got it back at the end of the day but it turned out she was the wife of one of my football coaches and he said if I messed with his wife again he would kick my rear end and then he made me run bleachers after practice. Those were different times. I didnt even complain because I was so used to that sort of thing.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

Becky, Bayley, and Alexa confirmed as smart cookies.

Poor Becky: https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchFans_/status/843953266635554816

Saraya Knight pulled out of a training seminar she was supposed to teach this weekend.

rovert fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Mar 22, 2017

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Endorph posted:

brad maddox rigged the election erection

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
It appears all the wrestle ladies I would most like to see in compromising positions are all smart enough to practice basic tech security.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I think we all should just release our sex tapes at this point, get it all over with

You can find mine pretty easy there's a frog involved

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
What I've taken from all this is that wrestlemen have weak rear end loads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I look forward to the day where people being naked and/or loving isn't seen like some great shame and we can all shrug and move on.

This was basically my reaction to the whole thing. "wow there's video of these public figures doing things that all people do. Somewhat unwise of them to film it since this stuff gets out there a LOT but eh." Only video I've seen is the one where somebody dubbed in a bunch of JR commentary to the Xavier one where Maddox is filming with a second cam. I was somewhat amused then moved on. :shrug: Hope Paige dun kill herself. Really her doing anything that's leaked out isn't surprising considering the stories I've heard about her and her family. She ought to just go 'yeah I did that poo poo, and? You all do it too.'

• Locked thread