Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
Allow me to present "The Burger Boys"

BK ("Upper Management")

Fuddrucker ("Shift Manager")

"Customer Service" (Gangers)

Checkers

Arby

Johnny Rocket

Jack

Hardee

Mac

Carl Jr.

"Fry Guys" (Juves)

Wendy

Denny

Rally

Wimpy

Apologies for the sub-par photos - I'll get some better ones after Adepticon.

I was going for a base color close to the NM tiles, and I wasn't able to get it exact, unfortunately. I think the bases did come out pretty well, regardless.

berzerkmonkey fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Mar 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

THE ADVENTURES OF SHITEHAIR & SHOULDERMONG

mcjomar
Jun 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/03/shadow-war-armageddon-promo-cards.html
Some minor details on the cards - two specifically.
These really look like they'll take the place of hired guns.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

berzerkmonkey posted:

Allow me to present "The Burger Boys"

BK ("Upper Management")

Fuddrucker ("Shift Manager")

"Customer Service" (Gangers)

Checkers

Arby

Johnny Rocket

Jack

Hardee

Mac

Carl Jr.

"Fry Guys" (Juves)

Wendy

Denny

Rally

Wimpy

Apologies for the sub-par photos - I'll get some better ones after Adepticon.

I was going for a base color close to the NM tiles, and I wasn't able to get it exact, unfortunately. I think the bases did come out pretty well, regardless.

Love these guys and their naming convention. I miss my old Goliaths, Team MEAT will ride again, and Cocktail Weenie will overtake Whopper for gang leader.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

SRM posted:

Love these guys and their naming convention. I miss my old Goliaths, Team MEAT will ride again, and Cocktail Weenie will overtake Whopper for gang leader.

Thanks - I figure that somewhere in the distant past, a ganger found an old corporate handbook from an ancient (now) underhive fast food joint and misinterpreted it. I plan on yelling "FLAME BROILED" when Hardee gets to cook someone.

We'll be at Adepticon playing in the NM by Night game on Thursday if you want to swing by.

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
My local club is starting to look at Epic. As this was a game that was being wound down as I started GW stuff, I've always wanted to play it. Does anybody have a list of UK/EU suppliers where I can find some Chaos/Eldar stuff?

ineptmule posted:

This Is Not A Test sounds cool. However this quoted bit doesn't make sense to me - NM's underdog bonus helps weaker gangs level up quickly to get onto a level playing field quicker. Inducements just keep them at that low level. If experience is earned from hurting people, then any special characters or star players you use as part of your inducements surely just hog XP from your actual gangers?

The difference is that all the inducements are really useful - you can buy things like mercs to make up the difference, rerolls, vicious wandering monsters and deploy them right by the enemy gang, limit the enemy gang for a few turns, night fighting (making fancy long-ranged weapons almost useless) etc. Games are won by VPs instead of achieving one objective/tabling your opponent, so winning the game is easier with the inducements. Winning gives you far more XP/money/loot than losing, so this system prevents people from getting too far from everyone else in the campaign.

In contrast, the NM underdog/giant-killer stuff was great out-of-game but only if your gang actually survived against a better-armed for with more skills/upgrades. And with the number of scenarios that would restrict the participants of a gang, it'd mean most of a gang wouldn't even get this bonus.

hexa fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Mar 22, 2017

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice

glitchkrieg posted:

In contrast, the NM underdog/giant-killer stuff was great out-of-game but only if your gang actually survived against a better-armed for with more skills/upgrades. And with the number of scenarios that would restrict the participants of a gang, it'd mean most of a gang wouldn't even get this bonus.

True, but - and I know you've played plenty of NM so this isn't news to you - the player on the receiving end of a bad matchup usually gets to choose the scenario that is played and can select one where they get a big numbers advantage.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Crossposting:

SteelMentor posted:

New shots of that Shadespire thing. Looks like an expanded version of Gorechosen.

https://www.facebook.com/warhammerunderworlds/videos/1282403365171824/

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
8th edition is already making nerds everywhere lose their poo poo, it's great. Unfortunately, I am not feeling the amount of schadenfreude I expected to feel.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Nerds were going to lose their poo poo in an embarrassing fashion no matter what 8th changed or did not change. It's the nature of manbabies.

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom

JcDent posted:

8th edition is already making nerds everywhere lose their poo poo, it's great. Unfortunately, I am not feeling the amount of schadenfreude I expected to feel.

Is there any kind of breakdown of the 8E stuff coming out of Adepticon?

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/03/23/warhammer-40000-news-from-adepticon/

Tl;dr, a lot of the good stuff from AoS is getting merged into 40k, individual movement values are back, movement trays on tiny Lego wheels.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

SteelMentor posted:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/03/23/warhammer-40000-news-from-adepticon/

Tl;dr, a lot of the good stuff from AoS is getting merged into 40k, individual movement values are back, movement trays on tiny Lego wheels.

"How can we take mechanics from Kings of War and make them worse."

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

SteelMentor posted:

Literally every single thing they listed there made me go "No, that is a terrible idea stop".
You don't need rules to tell people how to play without points, people can already do that. Your rules should be based around the points system and making a balanced, rigorous rulesystem for that.
Command points sound like they're making Formations even more common. Formations are bad, so more formations=more bad.
Every model has bespoke rules doesn't mean you have to learn fewer rules in order to only cover your models, it means you have to learn WAY MORE rules because you also need to learn the rules for the models your opponents could be bringing.
Save Modifiers COULD work, but will probably end up just making the current armor system worse.
Charge hits first means that initiative is nearly useless, when it was already not a great stat.
And giving every army Unstable just makes no sense, and seems like it would punish low Ld armies way more than is necessary.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I literally don't understand how even the dumbest person who actually plays games can say this:

quote:

Every model should have cool bespoke rules. Not only would that be more fun, but it’ll mean you will only need to learn the rules for your models.
What the gently caress. No, having bespoke rules for literally everything is not fun at all, its grinding and tedious because you have to do every thing differently for each guy and if you have more than like two guys that's a mess. And do you just go into every game having no loving clue what might happen? How are you expected to do any planning, even basic movement or deployment, if you don't know your opponents rules?

Although that would explain a great deal about why GW games are so terribly balanced, if each designer only actually bothers to learn the rules for their own models and never checks anything else :downs:

I actually liked different movement rates and armor save modifiers, but there was a reason that they were scrapped in 3rd - if you use those rules in games with more than two or three units it bogs everything down. Oh, this squad is Guardians, so they have a movement of 5, but I attached Eldrad Ulthuan, and because he is old he has a movement of 4. Oh and this Banshee squad has a movement of 6, but I also brought their Phoenix Lord, Jain Zar, who has a movement of 7. Yes, this is a great system to use when I have a hundred loving dudes on the field.

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

Reading that, it really rams home that GW doesn't look to the competition at all. So many other games are ditching USR-per-unit and they've decided to go in the other direction?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Like I said, it's just concepts from Kings of War implemented in the worst ways possible.

Unique movement stats are fine, except for when you can combine units with different movement values and some units have special movement and some units don't. Plus some units have unique movement rules on top of their movement stats. Great.

Bespoke rules is just a bad implementation of every unit have universal special rules. Every unit in KoW is unique because only they have the specific combination of stats, special rules, and points that they have. But bespoke rules are more special because every unit gets its own text, regardless of how that will impact play or balance.

Armor modifiers were eliminated for a reason, but now they're back because KoW (and Warpath...) does it in the form of reducing the Defense stat of defending units. When there are only two dice rolls being made, a to hit based on the attacker and a to wound based on the defender, the modifier against the defender's stat from the attacker's stat makes sense. When it's modifying the third roll, it's just slowing down gameplay.

The attacker attacking first in melee is again something from Kings of War, but in KoW, only the charging unit even makes a roll. Melee in 40k is resolved from both directions, so having a lovely shooty unit attack an amazing melee unit shouldn't automatically resolve with the attacking unit going first.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

glitchkrieg posted:

Reading that, it really rams home that GW doesn't look to the competition at all. So many other games are ditching USR-per-unit and they've decided to go in the other direction?

Having Universal Special Rules is a good thing (although there are many great wargames with few to no special rules), and having lots of units with them is also fine. This is because they are Universal. Stealth is Stealth, it doesn't matter who gets it or how it's worded on this specific unit, it's just a +1 cover modifier. This is the right way to handle units having special abilities, so that you can understand what your opponent is bringing with just a few key words rather than having to study their entire armybook. The wrong way to do it is the Age of Sigmar madness where every unit with a shield had a slightly different special rule to represent it, or to go back to the bad old days where every "ignore X penalty" or "gain Y bonus" rules had different names and slightly different wordings.

Even stuff like Kings of War has USR, and they have almost no unique per-army rules. This lets them differentiate an Elf from a Human by just saying "The elves all have Elite, the humans don't. Here's the point difference" and having that A)be a meaningful difference you can plan your army and tactics around and B)Have everyone understand exactly what that means without referencing the army list.

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

Ok, I might have got USR wrong - I thought it was "Unique Special Rule". Ooops :v:

Personally, after playing Infinity, I'm much more of a fan of that way of building a game system/army, where things are decided by equipment/traits/rules shared between (nearly) all of the factions. Makes it much easier for new players to identify what each unit in an opponent's list is supposed to do, and how to counter it.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

There is basically no reason not to do that. The main reason that GW didn't was that they really just never planned ahead well and so when they made a new book or a new army they would literally make up entirely new effects for that army to have. So while Warmachine thought ahead and said 'Ok, we will have this special rule called 'Tough' that lets a unit shrug off a fatal attack on a dice roll, and give it to anyone that applies to', GW never did that until they were literally publishing an army (Necrons) and gave them their own rule for it (I'll be back). And then because they had decided to be cute and give it a in-joke name (because Necrons are Terminators, get it?) they would give subsequent armies a different name for a similar rule.

They did actually try to consolidate them but then they were unable to commit to not making up stupid new poo poo, so it didn't last long.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Yeah, no, Infinity is definitely not good in rules clarity sense (also, Religious and Morat are the same, AFAIK, just by any other name, then you have combi, regular and multi rifles, T2 rifles, etc.), and regular USRs in 40K aren't that either.

I like that an AoS Battlescroll has everything I need to know, 6 different flavor of shields included (and how hard will it impact your planning when a unit can reroll 1s vs. ignore mortal wounds on a 6?). Having the rules baked into a unit card is great. I think Dark Age and Malifaux do something like that.

"Oh, how will I plan for the enemy when his army doesn't have USRs I don't know" is bunk. You know that they'll have hordes or they won't; have monsters or not; have wizards or not, etc. and prepare accordingly. Same goes with ham and any other game. With Shasvasti list, you can expect camo and maybe TO, as well as cheerleading flamer bots. With Stormcast, you can expect 4+ saves or better, 2 wounds per model, slow speed (sometimes) and no wizards. I don't get the point.

Also, if the only difference between elves and humans in KoW is lack of elite, that sounds boring.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Kaza42 posted:

Charge hits first means that initiative is nearly useless, when it was already not a great stat.
And giving every army Unstable just makes no sense, and seems like it would punish low Ld armies way more than is necessary.

The article says that Initiative is gone. They're probably going with the you go I go method from AoS, just that charge attacks are made and resolved in the movement phase and the charging unit doesn't get to attack in the combat phase.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

JcDent posted:

Yeah, no, Infinity is definitely not good in rules clarity sense (also, Religious and Morat are the same, AFAIK, just by any other name, then you have combi, regular and multi rifles, T2 rifles, etc.), and regular USRs in 40K aren't that either.
No, Morat is Religious+Veteran. And I agree, they should have just said, "Religious+Veteran," but whatever. There are blessedly few of these and they're not hard to remember (the other one that springs to mind is that Martial Arts always also confers Stealth and Sixth Sense Level 1). And in terms of the weapons, the only way they differ is in their range bands (for which there's a helpful chart that fits on a single page for every weapon in the game ) and their ammunition effects (for which there's a handy chart that fits on a single page for every ammunition type in the game).

But absent differences in weapon range or ammunition type, the important part about Infinity is that everyone's playing by the same rules. The base mechanics of the game are uniform between factions. Movement, shooting, AROs, etc are all standard. And the language used in writing those rules is far more consistent in its use of game terminology than anything GW has ever imagined in its wettest and wildest collective dream. It's not perfect (there are a handful of weird edge cases or ambiguities), but I remember the first time I read through the N3 rulebook - it was SO clear how the game was supposed to be played that I was stunned. GW really has set a low bar in this regard.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
No one said unit cards were a bad idea. No one said having all the rules in front of you was a bad thing. This is one of those weird defenses of AoS that I just cannot get my head around. "Yes, convenient things are convenient, but they do not improve upon bad design." See, in Kings of War for instance, I can have my entire army on two pages, complete with all the stats and special rules every unit has. And I don't mean the army I'm fielding, I mean the dozens of entries in my list. I just have to reference the USRs in the USR section of the book. And if I'm using EasyArmy, then it automatically prints just the USRs that the units I selected have with my list. So I don't really know what's functionally different between having a dozen unit cards and having a three page army roster. It's basically the same amount of paper, just in a slightly different format. And if it's all digital anyway, it's literally the same thing.

As far as the differences between Elves and Humans go in KoW, saying Elves are Elite and humans are not is a simplification. Basically, every army in KoW has a single USR that applies to every unit in the army (additionally, each unit tends to have one or two more USRs that flesh out the combat role of the unit, so Elf Spears have Elite and Phalanx, and Elf Knights have Elite and Thunderous Charge). That's the army's defining characteristic. So Elves are Elite. Salamanders have Crushing Strength. Humans are Very Inspiring. And the list goes on. But it's not like the Elf list and the Human list are otherwise identical, with identical unit entries that are different only in their base USR, points, and maybe some stat tweaks. There are a hell of a lot of differences.

The thing is, in KoW, minor stat differences are actually pretty significant. In AoS, 3+/4+ or 4+/3+ is mathematically the same. But since in KoW you actually reference your opponent's Defense value, having a high to hit stat versus a low one is pretty significant since that's deciding your baseline for attempts against the defender's Defense. Likewise, LD in Warhammer has never been that big of a deal. There's not a huge difference between 7 and 8. But since there's a dual Nerve stat in Kings of War, a unit that's 12/14 will be used in a different role than a unit that's 11/13. Elf units tend not just to be Elite and to have high Ranged to hit stats, but also have high nerve meaning it's tough to drive them off. But Dwarves are harder to rout still because in addition to high Nerve stats, they have a USR that allows them to ignore being Wavered. So individual human units end up being easier to defeat than either, but that's fine because humans tend to come in Hordes and not in Regiments and you take piles of them, so a single loss doesn't matter. Use a single Elf or Dwarf unit and the army is going to suffer for it.

Last, the lists themselves have a huge variety. Elves have flying large cavalry. Humans have nothing of the sort. Humans have handgunners and mortars that can wreck units if they hit. Elves have archers and bolt throwers, but they deliver consistent damage that slowly wears units away. So the play style is really different. What spells wizards have access to, who armies can ally with, who their special characters are, what unit sizes they can field, all of these are different in every army.

So no, the difference isn't just "Elite" versus "not Elite".

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Well, thanks for angrily explaining this thing that I wasn't aware off that was brought up as a major pro point for KoW (which... nobody plays in my tiny little country, because tiny little country).

Infinity still has M values for every unit, two of them if you're using both points. And we have done a fair share of rulebook flipping looking for poo poo.

The gun and ammo types is really getting obnoxious at this point, and I still don't quite get hacking and the ways it can fail. And I almost get 40Ks psychic phase, The poo poo Gameplay Innovation Nobody Needed Award winner for three editions.

I think whatever 8th does, it won't make Hams worse, as it's already super bad.

There's always OnePage/Grimdark Futures, I guess...

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

JcDent posted:

Well, thanks for angrily explaining this thing that I wasn't aware off that was brought up as a major pro point for KoW (which... nobody plays in my tiny little country, because tiny little country).

JcDent posted:

Also, if the only difference between elves and humans in KoW is lack of elite, that sounds boring.

If you don't want people explaining things to you, then don't criticize things you aren't familiar with. Saying that Elves are all Elite and humans aren't is still a fair way to compare the two armies and everyone knows exactly what that means because what Elite does never changes. And it is by no means the only distinction between the two, just the easiest thing to point out, so categorizing it as "boring" is a serious misinterpretation of Kings of War.

It's not like the rules aren't free and you couldn't have gone and read them yourself.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Also I am totally on board with the idea that infinity can be fiddly with a lot of rules and edge cases. But you're comparing a game where your force is 5-10 models to loving 40k.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Thirsty Dog posted:

Also I am totally on board with the idea that infinity can be fiddly with a lot of rules and edge cases. But you're comparing a game where your force is 5-10 models to loving 40k.

Yeah, but 40K gets 5-10 units, which, with the exception of Deathwatch and IC attachments, usually have the same stats. It's not like you have 5-10 units where all models have different stats (save for weapons). 10 unit army of Space Marines (2000 pts?) will have greater uniformity in rules and stuff than my NCA sectorial at 200pts.

Fortunately, Infinity doesn't have formations and detachments, which are a two layers of fiddly bullshit stacked on top of each other.

mcjomar
Jun 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/03/40k-shadow-wars-armageddon-latest-pics.html

BolS posting with more pics of the game.
Looks like there's going to be punch out tokens to worry about.

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

JcDent posted:

Infinity stuff

Infinity's not perfect, but considering that it's commonly labelled as really heavy, complex rules (and by 40K players!), I was pleasantly surprised how quick it was to pick up - so many things seemed to slot together and just work. Hell, I even managed to sort out hacking in my first league match, which was my fourth game ever, and I won the league final pretty much due to hacking my opponent's one killer piece (he had no plan to get out of Isolation).

mcjomar posted:

If they're going to be using 2E rules then I'm assuming the tokens will mostly be the same Overwatch/Flamed/Run tokens from there, plus standards like loot/objective markers.

I'm curious about this, so will wait until somebody at my club inevitably buys it and runs an intro game. It might even tempt me to get some of my 40K Chaos out of retirement.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Infinity definitely has its quirks; for one thing, it's marker-happy. The upside of this is that it's easy to look at a model and any (all) of the markers around it and know exactly what effects apply to it (e.g. - Oh, this dude is Prone, therefore his movement is halved and he's Silhouette Size 0). The latest release of Human Sphere did include a bunch of :airquote:new:airquote: ammo types, but most of those were updates of ammo types already present in the old N2 version of the book to bring them in line with how N3 works. Hacking is a little bit complicated, but so long as you can wrap your brain around figuring out how Repeaters work (and thus when the Firewall modifier applies - which is just "cover" against Hacking attacks), it has the benefit of everything working exactly the same way as everything else in the game. Interactions with Fireteams can get a little complicated. I personally think camo is a little too good when used in large quantities.

But the weapon stuff is actually way easier than people make it out to be. A T2 Rifle is literally just a rifle that fires T2 ammo (inflicts 2 wounds instead of 1 on a failed ARM roll). A Breaker Rifle is a rifle that fires Breaker ammo (resist with half BTS). The range bands are all exactly the same.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

mcjomar posted:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/03/40k-shadow-wars-armageddon-latest-pics.html

BolS posting with more pics of the game.

How nice of BoLS to regurgitate everything we have already seen!

Maybe I'm just an idiot who forgot that defending GW is a fool's errand, since they aren't really good at writing.

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I guess time to move into this thread as currently I pretty much only paint / play Blood Bowl.

Finished a bunch of beastmen for my Slaanesh themed Chaos Blood Bowl team. Just the warriors left to do now, and can move to the next project.

Edit: Holy poo poo I need some better way to take photos because mobile phone pics with window light sure come out different.

with a rebel yell she QQd fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Mar 24, 2017

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

with a rebel yell she QQd posted:

I guess time to move into this thread as currently I pretty much only paint / play Blood Bowl.

Finished a bunch of beastmen for my Slaanesh themed Chaos Blood Bowl team. Just the warriors left to do now, and can move to the next project.

The mino/keeper of secrets is really nice, good job.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Sure, claw's a great skill on a mino, but extra arms??

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Mr. Squishy posted:

Sure, claw's a great skill on a mino, but extra arms??

Minos are really good ball carriers, but have to get them the ball somehow! (No I wouldnt actually take that mutation, unless the guy is somehow really maxed out.)

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

Edit: Holy poo poo I need some better way to take photos because mobile phone pics with window light sure come out different.

That's looking really, really nice. I swear I asked you about this before but can't seem to find the post - what's the recipe for the skin? I want to do something similar with a Chaos Champion I'm hopefully going to finish assemble on over the weekend. Warpfiend Grey -> Wash -> Slaanesh Grey?

One of the people at my club swears by Minos as ball carriers, but he's somebody that also rolls an annoying amount of 6s...

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

glitchkrieg posted:

That's looking really, really nice. I swear I asked you about this before but can't seem to find the post - what's the recipe for the skin? I want to do something similar with a Chaos Champion I'm hopefully going to finish assemble on over the weekend. Warpfiend Grey -> Wash -> Slaanesh Grey?

One of the people at my club swears by Minos as ball carriers, but he's somebody that also rolls an annoying amount of 6s...

Yep the colours are grey basecoat, Warpfiend -> Druchii violet wash -> Warpfiend cleanup -> Slaanesh grey -> tiny amount of thin Dheneb stone to finish it off.
They look nice in person (my humble oppinion), somehow on photos they look like rear end, but I guess thats zoom and stuff...

Last year's league I played in, had a guy with a mino ball carrier. He did everything in his power to get him the ball (and well he gave him all touchbacks) and the thing became a real beast(sic) thanks to the extra SPPs.
Of course it also became a prized target that could not escape the wrath of 5-6 pairs of steel caped boots whenever it went down. Persistence and some lucky rolls made sure he would only play for undead teams in the future.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Rules. Hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.

wanna block that minotaur