Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
b-b-b-but hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

If you haven't realized that a bunch of Trump's team is going to jail for a very long time then IDK what to tell you.

The only way this doesn't happen is if they get convicted and Trump immediately pardons them. Which will end his Presidency.

Also, pretty sure if Manafort created the plan used by Russia to gently caress with our elections, thats treason.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

tomorrow will be fun

InAndOutBrennan
Dec 11, 2008
Nice to see Skype working as well for the White House as it does for the rest of the world.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'd love to hear the White House say anything in defense of their poo poo other than "bbuut the previous administration" "bbuuut hillary"

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

CommieGIR posted:

Manafort will just pleade the 5th and deny everything.

I meant the London thing.

Edit: apparently some of the people injured where school kids from Brittany so hello far right in France elections

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Mar 22, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pennslyvania went trump by 44k votes

if the bill passed 630,000 would be kicked off obamacare in PA alone

hahahahhahahahahahah

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Missionary Positron posted:

Apparently this dude covers the USMC nude photo-scandal:

https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/844325003827052544

OORAH DEBBIL DOGGOS

I bet that dumb gently caress is a goddamn Ordie. The most retarded of all airwingers

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

That whole Manafort exchange is the example demonstrating that Spicer is objectively bad at his job.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Here GiP, have fun exploding.

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/844585753254465537

https://twitter.com/kasie/status/844579920860737536

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

President of my heart.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

:lol:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/844613971080593408

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

This guy looks like a loving jerk

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:smugdon:

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Genocide Tendency posted:

If you haven't realized that a bunch of Trump's team is going to jail for a very long time then IDK what to tell you.

The only way this doesn't happen is if they get convicted and Trump immediately pardons them. Which will end his Presidency.

Also, pretty sure if Manafort created the plan used by Russia to gently caress with our elections, thats treason.

I would really love love love to see Manafort face the death penalty. It would, quite possibly, be one of the most satisfying things to occur in my life.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

The Iron Rose posted:

I would really love love love to see Manafort face the death penalty. It would, quite possibly, be one of the most satisfying things to occur in my life.

Manafort and everyone in on the conspiracy to undermine democracy should rot in prison for the rest of their loving lives

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Part of me wants the conspiracy to be true. Another part of me knows that the conspiracy isn't true. Yet another part of me is seeing that the conspiracy may actually be true and can't believe it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

psydude posted:

Part of me wants the conspiracy to be true. Another part of me knows that the conspiracy isn't true. Yet another part of me is seeing that the conspiracy may actually be true and can't believe it.

I don't think Trump necessarily was working himself with the Russians, but I do think they absolutely have him compromised. I do think Flynn and a few others like Stone and Manafort were working hand in hand with the ruskies, though.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:kimchi:

should have announced his 2020 candidacy immediately after petting the dog

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Oh god, can you imagine if someone associated with this administration faced the death penalty for their political activities?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Godholio posted:

Oh god, can you imagine if someone associated with this administration faced the death penalty for their political activities?

Sudden about-face by conservatives over the virtue and legality of the death penalty?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Pesticide20 posted:

Manafort and everyone in on the conspiracy to undermine democracy should rot in prison for the rest of their loving lives

A good ole public hanging to reaffirm freedom. Treason is one of those few rare crimes that's capitol F hosed Up.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

If any go to prison, it won't be for long.

How many campaign or presidency ending incidents is Trump up to now?

Russia isn't a declared enemy. Thus, no treason. End of analysis.

(It's not rebellion or insurrection, not seditious conspiracy, not advocating overthrow of the government, not failing to register a foreign controlled political activity that seeks to control by force or overthrow the government, not interference with the military, and not recruiting for or enlisting into (armed) service against the US, either.)

joat mon fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Mar 22, 2017

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

A Handed Missus posted:

:kimchi:

should have announced his 2020 candidacy immediately after petting the dog

Biden/Biden 2020

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

M_Gargantua posted:

A good ole public hanging to reaffirm freedom. Treason is one of those few rare crimes that's capitol F hosed Up.

Its also the only crime that is explicitly spelled out in the constitution. It's a big loving deal.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

NPR keeps going on and on about Tillerson skipping the big NATO meeting to go to Russia.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://twitter.com/tomwatson/status/844628015845904385

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Everything is fine give him a chance!

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

:stare::fh:

Edit: :lol: Trump trying to turn it into "I TOLD YOU SO! SEE THEY ARE WIRETAPPING ME!".

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holy loving poo poo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

holy loving poo poo

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
We're 61 days into his Presidency.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Pesticide20 posted:

Criminalizing the undermining of democracy might be a solution that Congress could address (though it couldn't apply backwards in time) but where would one draw the line between criminal 'undermining democracy' and non criminal "what the gently caress were you thinking?"

Where Manafort might run into problems with actual laws could be his failure to comply with the Foreign Agents Registration Act

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/844631030040596481

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

this is incredible

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

From D&D with :love:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

CNN says that Schiff and the other Democrats on the committee don't even know what evidence Nunes is citing for this:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/devin-nunes-trump-communications/index.html

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
nunes seems like a cool, and upstanding dude:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

We're past smoke and into the realm of smoldering, yeah?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/dnvolz/status/844631471411335168

https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/844633257446649857

Basically, we can't see the fire for all of the smoke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Well, that should speed up the FBI, because the House Intelligence Committee is compromised.

• Locked thread