Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

SocketWrench posted:

Oh psh, Trump ran on getting rid of healthcare and won. But then he learned healthcare really is a good thing and aside from what we have, there's no real way to improve it that will keep support. So they made this train wreck and is destined to fail so all the Republicans can say "see, we tried, but those shifty democrats sunk it" and their base will again drop to their knees and beg to be pissed on. Republican leadership is shady and smart, their followers, however, are gullible and a step below retarded.

the reverse is true of the left :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Oh psh, Trump ran on getting rid of healthcare and won. But then he learned healthcare really is a good thing and aside from what we have, there's no real way to improve it that will keep support. So they made this train wreck and is destined to fail so all the Republicans can say "see, we tried, but those shifty democrats sunk it" and their base will again drop to their knees and beg to be pissed on. Republican leadership is shady and smart, their followers, however, are gullible and a step below retarded.

He ran saying Obamacare is bad and he was going to replace it with something where everyone would get coverage.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

coverage now means physical cover for your vulnerable neck and groin

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

DrPlump posted:

How long until the death Trump promised us all? I am already bored of waiting for the death.

We

Demand

Death

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Ron Jeremy posted:

He ran saying Obamacare is bad and he was going to replace it with something where everyone would get coverage.

everyone is covered, by the certainty of death

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/844810969280798720

quote:

Google and YouTube—which recently promised to step in and more harshly moderate both ad-supported and free content uploaded to it—to properly police things, lest Coca-Cola find itself advertising with “Carl’s Whites-Only Soda Review,” or whatever other god-awful nonsense rests at the bottom of the digital mire.

Also
https://twitter.com/jazzbethy/status/844393976534892544

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
A person making like $10/hr or less finally could afford healthcare thanks to the Obamacare subsidies or Medicaid expansion that the GOP fought every step of the way

They gladly voted straight R last year

Now they are going to lose their insurance and blame Obama

There will be at least one person like this somewhere in your life and you are going to want to explain exactly what happened to them and why

They are still going to blame Obama and you are going to want to stab them in the eye

This is what we're all facing tomorrow if this clusterfuck bill passes the House

:laffo:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

appropriate cos this new healthcare bill is like something out of chickensian london

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

The Brown Menace posted:

everyone is covered, by the certainty of death

death is always on offer

this death right here! this death right here! sheeit, you'll be laid the gently caress out, and they'll hafta call a coroner for yo rear end!
death is certain, death is a high, and
really, in it's own way, death is life

*coastal elitishly*

this was an excerpt from a critical essay by ed balls, from his latest book, songs of the sparrow

more excerpts will be read later on this program, politicians up close, at 2pm on npr

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

same

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

punchy while the ward stuff owns (hes the best and zombie dad is fun too) dont lose sight of how awful literally everything else is!!!!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/fiyawata/status/844815623171391488

https://twitter.com/fiyawata/status/844815792000557057

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Mar 23, 2017

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Since healthcare is broken Trump should call Jeb. He can fix it.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

dems will vote for it so they can bank more of that all-important ~political capital~

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/EliClifton/status/844544466216214529

"i'm not an official nazi", i continue to insist as i shrink and transform into a swasticob

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Look if you didn't sign the form you were just exploring your options. He was fine with the death camps and uniforms, but had a problem with the constant meth addiction. It really messes up your teeth.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Truga posted:

https://twitter.com/EliClifton/status/844544466216214529

"i'm not an official nazi", i continue to insist as i shrink and transform into a swasticob

"They aren't NAZIS, it's just a group with militaristic trappings and loyalty oaths and ceremonies that has been concerned about the amount of influence held by the Jews since their founding in the 1920's!"

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

paranoid randroid posted:

i MAY not BE the SERENE OBLIVION OF THE GRAVE

but im JUST as INEVITABLE

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Elephanthead posted:

Look if you didn't sign the form you were just exploring your options.

Heilcurious

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramadu posted:

punchy while the ward stuff owns (hes the best and zombie dad is fun too) dont lose sight of how awful literally everything else is!!!!

he slammed his hand in a car door and cried, it owned, A+ show

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
So this won't pass the Senate, right?

Right?

Oh god, someone tell me this won't pass the Senate

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

look guys in an alternate universe no one in the trump administration lied about anything or did any treasony things but sometimes you just get a bad universe, can't be a saint in all of them. Happens to everyone, no need to get worked up about it

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trump is a great guy in another universe cut him some slack its not his fault youre in the wrong universe

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

PostNouveau posted:

So this won't pass the Senate, right?

Right?

Oh god, someone tell me this won't pass the Senate

i don't see how, but i'm surrounded by animals, so it remains within possibility

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I'm already seeing victim blaming, over the CNN article. "It's DNC/Hillary fault Trump used hacked emails" lmao

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
What's the situation looking like this morning? We're still doomed?

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

when are we not doomed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the thing about doom is that as soon as you ARE doomed you don't stop being doomed

and we're doomed.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
:doom:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

death is certain no matter what lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
did yall hear that colbert said cuck
like, cuck

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the word cuck that i got probated like 70 times for is now mainstream

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2wSfP0qoMk&t=194s

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

the word cuck that i got probated like 70 times for is now mainstream
and we have you to thank for it

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
What was Trump right about overnight?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
everything

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

Baloogan posted:

the thing about doom is that as soon as you ARE doomed you don't stop being doomed

and we're doomed.

yeah, that's the whole point of a doom

it's like a destiny, just a really bad one which involves death being certain

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/amolrajanBBC/status/844837516343599105

https://twitter.com/martinaustwick/status/844838401723383809

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Tainen posted:

Does anyone remember the origin of "nothing matters"? The earliest I remember is some evangelical guy on twitter posting it after trump gave a speech at Liberty University where he tried to recite some bible passages but messed them up and the students were laughing at him.
https://twitter.com/EricTeetsel/status/689120119989997568
Rubio's former Faith Outreach Director

• Locked thread