Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

haljordan posted:

I'm having a preemptive lol at what the Trump Presidential Library will be

"The Trump Presidential Library For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Good Stuff Too."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Virginia Slams posted:

"The Trump Presidential Library For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Good Stuff Bigly Too."

fixed

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Virginia Slams posted:

"The Trump Presidential Library For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Good Stuff Too."

"Look at the books from other libraries. Now look at the books from the Trump Library. The difference is clear. Far fewer pages. Less government. Much better."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 46 minutes!

lol

bag em and tag em posted:

Lol these stupid loving morons don't realize MOST undocumented immigrants are exactly the same. Lolol

the only moral undocumentation is MY undocumentation!

lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 46 minutes!

Virginia Slams posted:

@realdonaldtrump

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Chinatown posted:

Virginia Slams posted:

"The Trump Presidential Library For Kids Who Can't Read Good (Sad!) And Wanna Learn To Do Other Good Stuff Too. You know I've always been in favor of youth outreach. No one has ever outreached to youth more than me so I think I know what I'm talking about kids today they just don't get the help they need and that's why they stay at home on election day and didn't vote for me but it's all right I'm not mad I still one by 400 electoral votes and now I hired the absolute best architects to design this beautiful and elegant, very luxurious library filled with my favorite book and just so you kids know I never forget that you didn't vote for me and I swear on Ivanka's supple, mouthwatering rear that - lemme tell you, have you ever seen an rear end that wonderful - that I will bring this library down on all of you pieces of poo poo."

fixed

Now it's fixed

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

bag em and tag em posted:

I have a feeling we're all going to be free from the tyrannical yolk of healthcare coverage later today. L..o...l?

Can't cast off the yolk without breaking an egg! :D

Thank you, thank you.
Wanna hear another yoke?

Trunp is president !!
LOL

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
I love how Trump is always blurting out immediately obvious lies and other totally outlandish, ridiculous poo poo and every single time, EVERY SINGLE TIME, all official organizations take what he says and treats it as if it's being said by someone totally rational and trustworthy, who they don't have any reason to believe would articulate anything other than verified scientific fact, who hasn't already done this a million times, half a dozen of those times invariably having happened in the last 24 hours.

Here let's spend millions of dollars and hundreds of man hours debunking what this idiot says AGAIN, this time he's claiming that North Korean Mexicans stole his favorite power tie and hid it in an empty coffee can in the White House basement or some poo poo, ok let's get to work fellas I'll put the coffee on.

Like has nobody who works in the news ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? This happens multiple times daily.

lol

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Mar 24, 2017

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GreatGreen posted:

I love how Trump is always blurting out immediately obvious lies and other totally outlandish, ridiculous poo poo and every single time, EVERY SINGLE TIME, all official organizations take what he says and treats it like it's being said by someone totally rational and trustworthy, who they don't have any reason to believe would articulate anything other than verified scientific fact.

Here let's spend millions of dollars and hundreds of man ours debunking this idiot's claim that North Korean Mexicans stole his favorite power tie and hid it in an empty coffee can in the White House basement or some poo poo.

Like has nobody who works in the news ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

News cycles are a thing because the American public has the memory of a goldfish

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I like that he can't get the number right for his electoral votes. I'm not sure if he is trying to lie until everyone believes it, or his dementia addled mind can't hold on to the real number. Either way, if I got elected potus I don't think I'd ever forget my electoral vote count, especially because I'd get the number tattooed over my weiner probably

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Spicy comparing buying insurance to buying a car lmao

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol, AHCA vote delayed today.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/325459-gop-lawmakers-say-vote-unlikely-on-thursday

quote:

The vote on the healthcare bill was originally planned for Thursday, the seven-year anniversary of the day ObamaCare was signed into law.

As of 1:30 p.m., GOP leaders had not made a final decision about whether to delay the vote until Friday or next week.
They were still assessing negotiations that took place Thursday between President Trump and the far-right House Freedom Caucus at the White House. After the meeting, members of the caucus said they had not reached a deal with President Trump to win their support.

"Yes, it's terrible, but not terrible ENOUGH for my vote."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

no?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

lol, but also, hey, burt sexual.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Minimalist Program posted:

lol, but also, hey, burt sexual.

lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Burt Sexual posted:

lol he thinks he had a good point about insurance "choices" because "I'm pretty sure an older man knows he doesn't need maternity care"

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

This exchange in the replies gave me another small lol:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Mr Havafap posted:

Can't cast off the yolk without breaking an egg! :D

Thank you, thank you.
Wanna hear another yoke?

Trunp is president !!
LOL

Lol like it matters in Trump's America weather i use the write words. He has shown me the way and it is to speak freely, unbound by rules and literal meanings.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Aades posted:

This exchange in the replies gave me another small lol:

lol. can anyone challenge the incumbent within their own party?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol, spicy is holding a press conference now

arguing with reporters about nunes

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

If spicey makes it through all four years or however long this freakshow lasts, I'll be impressed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he got asked about trump affiliates colludikng with russia and responded with CNN colluding with clinton to give her the debate questions

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/AliceOllstein/s...y-mammograms%2F

Lmao only whiny babies complain about not receiving cancer treatment.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

haljordan posted:

If spicey makes it through all four years or however long this freakshow lasts, I'll be impressed

i've actually enjoyed watching him learn to handle the press

its like seeing a little baby bird flaps its wings and fly :3

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jose posted:

he got asked about trump affiliates colludikng with russia and responded with CNN colluding with clinton to give her the debate questions

That's another lol.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
https://i.imgur.com/Ur6OwR1.jpg

Lololol

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Jose posted:

лол

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

You can't even say CNN went out of their way to find a photo where Trump looks like a total idiot because he always looks like that

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

turn off the TV posted:

lol @ people that think you should only get taxed, etc on things that you personally as an individual use

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/funder/status/844722632377487360

Looks like old Spicey might be in a bit deeper than I thought

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

turn off the TV posted:

Lol, breast cancer in men? Absurd, let me make a joke about it

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

in fascist america, nobody cares about health

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

my two favorite post-election themes are Trump supporters getting deported and realizing they're on Obamacare.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

https://twitter.com/funder/status/844722632377487360

Looks like old Spicey might be in a bit deeper than I thought

lol

Lol Russia owns America

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
We're in the nightmare timeline where capitalism and Russia win the cold war

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Inept posted:

Artist's rendering

updated

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Looks like Spicer may be feeling... the heat! :smug:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

the needle on the lolometer is in the red!

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thank you for your service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

nooneofconsequence posted:

my two favorite post-election themes are Trump supporters getting deported and realizing they're on Obamacare.

i wanted bad things to happen to other people, not to me!!! this is communism