Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Cephalocidal posted:

No wedding rings either.

He is married to his truck now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

brugroffil posted:

their most recent talking points have been to call their own constituents idiots and to tell them to shut up

Let's not forget "children", and then question their literacy regarding the ACA. The "Children" one really got under my skin for some reason. Some well off, older white male, calls me a child for calling him out on his Death Panel bullshit? I've dealt with way too many of these types while I did a short stint in the military. Probably why I have such a problem with authority. I've rarely ever seen it not misused or abused. Honestly, like 90% of that demographic I want nothing to do with. Not even a casual conversation. On a good day, they are probably being a poo poo head.

This PoS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiZEL57pxRQ

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rushi posted:

oh whoops, i meant the the actual donald trump or either son (thats not a very small child)

like its the three dumbest people i could think of personally

id go for eric

cos hes a goober and its fun to say goober out loud

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Can we please stop with this poo poo? By now everyone on the planet knows that Donald Trump has said unbelievably creepy and innapropriate things about his daughter throughout her life, and also barged into the dressing room of underaged beauty contestants, and hung out with Jeffery Epstein, and has been accused in court complaints of molesting underaged women at weird sex parties

The American public didn't seem to want to delve further into this and elected him anyways.

But do we have to post pics of him with Ivanka when she was a litteral child, and then attach sexual implications to them? It's gross.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmao burn it all down ya'll

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lastgirl posted:

what, like donnie jr?

eric probs

donnie is just your cut of the cloth Patrick Bateman wall street businessman

eric is just a goober

which one got slapped by donald for wanting to wear a jersey instead of a suit to the yankees game? that one. Maybe he has humility

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

you don't see this everyday:

quote:

They also found song lyrics glorifying police violence on a video-game home page Hogan used. Finally, Hogan bore several large tattoos, some apparently linked to the post-punk “Straight Edge” movement, whose followers don’t drink or use drugs, and sometimes advocate violence against those who do.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Rushi posted:

the hs newspaper my friend was in had polos that said "J-ISM" on them

jism polo, good shirt good sport ok band name

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Can we please stop with this poo poo? By now everyone on the planet knows that Donald Trump has said unbelievably creepy and innapropriate things about his daughter throughout her life, and also barged into the dressing room of underaged beauty contestants, and hung out with Jeffery Epstein, and has been accused in court complaints of molesting underaged women at weird sex parties

The American public didn't seem to want to delve further into this and elected him anyways.

But do we have to post pics of him with Ivanka when she was a litteral child, and then attach sexual implications to them? It's gross.

his daughter is a sex object to him hth

e; I will add that I kind of agree it's loving gross and america apparently is fine with it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MarkHarrisNYC/status/844919556141436929

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

we don't need to 'attach' sexual implications to these pictures, they are all creepy as gently caress on their own even removed from the creepy poo poo he said

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
So, where's the Fury Road 'shops of these tromp pictures?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ivanka Trump lives in the white house and works out of the first lady office. That is just a little bit weird.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

the beginning of that statement

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

brugroffil posted:

Nancy Pelosi telling the GOP to eat poo poo will never not own

lol her son is patrick bateman

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Alan Smithee posted:

which one got slapped by donald for wanting to wear a jersey instead of a suit to the yankees game? that one. Maybe he has humility

Donnie Jr

it didn't humble him

it made him worse and more brokebrain because while we have the liberty to say "lol Donald Trump is the president"

he is stuck with the fact that "lol Donald Trump is my father :shepface:" forever

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

O P T I C S

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

DrPlump posted:

Ivanka Trump lives in the white house and works out of the first lady office. That is just a little bit weird.

even smooth brain retard is on the "trump fucks his daughter" train

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

mannerup posted:

the beginning of that statement

good. the best thing that can happen in this shitshow are actual sane republicans to vote no on this trash because it's rushed

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/rickklein/status/845013763594039299

Yes. Late that hate flow through you. Eat the young, say the words, and prepare the way.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

shut up

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TwoStepBoog posted:

and also, another chirp from GWB's ethics lawyer
https://twitter.com/RWPUSA/status/844999929680580609

Confirmed, it'll be something they constantly overlook

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Poopin'

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

DryGoods posted:

Yes. Late that hate flow through you. Eat the young, say the words, and prepare the way.

"I don't want to do my job, it was all so easy before hating Obama and now I have to hate us :qq:"

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Lastgirl posted:

id go for eric

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Trump hosed his own daughter

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

DryGoods posted:

i just love the gop imploding before trump is even arrested for treason lmao

what is this party gonna look like when that fucker is on trial

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

OB_Juan posted:

So, where's the Fury Road 'shops of these tromp pictures?

he doesn't deserve them

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:piaa:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Freedom caucus does not like law. Laws limit freedom. What the hell do you expect?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

The thing that will piss off Trump the most about this is that he'll have to stay in DC and wrangle the House GOPhave his Mcdonalds flown in

Maybe he'll take them out to the driving range and batting cages

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I just want to see the Freedom Caucus, Trump, and Paul Ryan squaring off in a circular arena while the music from the Pon Farr episode of Star Trek plays.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

orange sky posted:

Trump hosed his own daughter

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Donald Trump has had his penis inside the vagina of his daughter, Ivanka Trump and he would like to continue that incestuous sexual relationship(that began when she was very very young) if only he could get his tiny flaccid penis to move again

e: it was proooooobably rape

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

id go for eric

what about choosing jared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot