Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Fathis Munk posted:

Russia must be laughing their asses off at the success of RT in conservative America.

Or...

http://www.theonion.com/article/russian-officials-scrambling-plan-delegitimize-wes-55434

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:laffo: the onion is the loving best.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

So can we safely assume by this statement that their parents are incapable of adequately feeding their own children? If so, could this be an indication that their culture / civilization is inferior to ours? OF COURSE NOT! THAT WOULD BE dare I say it? RACIST!

50 posted on 3/21/2017, 10:09:14 PM by Desron13

Since most of those people share the same culture/civilization as you, can we? You know it's not just blacks and browns that are poor

But gently caress, we must end abortions because ever life is precious!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

McGlockenshire posted:

From a thread entitled "Trump plans to scrap school meals programme that has fed 40 million of world's poorest children", with original formatting

"We need to help out the refugees that our irresponsibility in the Middle East has created."

"No! We can't let a single Syrian in until we take care of our poor, homeless American kids!"

"Okay, here's some homeless kids who might be losing funding to a program that keeps them fed..."

"Eh, gently caress 'em. Those darkies aren't good enough."

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
Watching them contort themselves over Trumpcare is going to be a lot of fun:

quote:

To: Alter Kaker
1. He is the Donald
2. The Donald is the President of the United States
3. The Donald is a WINNER. The Donald does not LOSE.
4. Any questions, go to Rule #1.

14 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:39:53 PM by ichabod1 (The Wise Cracker)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
It took twelve hours, but freep finally noticed that the Wall Street Journal editorial board just shat all over Trump. The editors have previously expressed support for Trump (so much so that they made their reporters unhappy), so this is actually a pretty notable turn.

So, from ... uh ...

Yeah, that says it all right there. They've finally put the article behind their paywall, but reliable blogspammers like The Hill have enough quotes from it to get the gist. Here are the first few paragraphs, courtesy of freep's excerpt, with emphasis added.

the excerpt posted:

Trump’s falsehoods are eroding public trust, at home and abroad.

If President Trump announces that North Korea launched a missile that landed within 100 miles of Hawaii, would most Americans believe him? Would the rest of the world? We’re not sure, which speaks to the damage that Mr. Trump is doing to his Presidency with his seemingly endless stream of exaggerations, evidence-free accusations, implausible denials and other falsehoods.

The latest example is Mr. Trump’s refusal to back off his Saturday morning tweet of three weeks ago that he had “found out that [Barack] Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory” on Election Day. He has offered no evidence for his claim, and a parade of intelligence officials, senior Republicans and Democrats have since said they have seen no such evidence.

Yet the President clings to his assertion like a drunk to an empty gin bottle, rolling out his press spokesman to make more dubious claims. Sean Spicer—who doesn’t deserve this treatment—was dispatched last week to repeat an assertion by a Fox News commentator that perhaps the Obama Administration had subcontracted the wiretap to British intelligence.

Trump is forever playing 3d chess.

quote:

These guys are full of it. Trump said what he said for a reason...whether he reveals WHY he said it in THEIR TIME and on THEIR schedule is ridiculous.

1 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:15:25 AM by SoFloFreeper

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper

How many stories did the NeverTrump WSJ write stories from Trump wiretapped sources? Yes we know you no longer have to tap lines, it is a common phrase.

What can we trust from the WSJ?

6 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:21:50 AM by bray (Pray for President Trump)

quote:

The maggots at the WSJ miss getting up every morning and being able to kiss Obonzo’s ring, feet and rear end. To hell with them. They are just another part of “the swamp” that is about to go down the drain.

7 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:22:48 AM by FlingWingFlyer (I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it. - Clint Eastwood)

"Oh man if I rearrange the letters W S and J I can totally lay down a sick burn, now if I only knew what a SJW is..."

quote:

Yet the President clings to his assertion like a drunk to an empty gin bottle,

Classy WSJ or should I say SJW - especially because they know president doesn't drink at all. But he is like a drunk - yeesh its just a propaganda yelling fest now.

9 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:23:48 AM by datricker (Democratic Party - aborting their voter base since 1973)

quote:

endless stream of exaggerations, evidence-free accusations, implausible denials and other falsehoods.

Sounds like journalists

11 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:24:21 AM by Hyman Roth

"Murdoch."

quote:

AND just what did this ‘esteemed’ publication have to print when BO’B announced that THIS NATION WAS NO LONGER A CHRISTIAN NATION???!! Were they as tough on him as they are on This man, OUR PRESIDENT? MURDOCK = WSJ. Enough said. MUDOCK just released Judge N for telling the truth on FOX air waves. IT’s all about the money!! and power!

12 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:25:14 AM by V K Lee (If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?)

At this point, nobody should have respect for those 62 million voters, so...

quote:

What they are saying is that they have no respect at all for the decision of 62 million voters. It’s just as simple as that.

13 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:26:58 AM by Gaffer

:psyduck:

quote:

The more they jabber on denying they tapped him, the more obvious it was that they indeed did. And for months. Multiple agencies.

17 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:28:49 AM by marron

"Reading the first line of the article is the same thing as reading it all, right?"

quote:

Ok WSJ, let’s wait until NK hits San Francisco.

24 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:36:47 AM by Dogbert41 (Jerusalem is the city of The Great King! Forgive my misspelling when on my tablet)

quote:

Hmmmm, the Stock market has gone up in value $2 Trillion dollars since Nov. 8. And the WSJ still hates Trump.

So what does that tell us?

It tells us that the Ruling Class will not tolerate any competition for who rules. The Ruling Class has plenty of money, it is power and control that ensures it stays that way.

25 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:37:37 AM by TTFlyer

:psyboom:

quote:

Trump does not lie. He plays it straight. Liberals can’t deal with it so they lie about him lying.

26 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:37:40 AM by mom.mom (...our flag was still there.)

Freep opinions: yes of course we found WMDs in Iraq

quote:

How often did we hear repeated “Bush lied about WMD in Iraq” only to find buried news stories years later about mobile labs and trucks being sent to Syria (where chemical weapons were immediately used), WMD precursors being found, WMD protections being found, yellowcake being found, uranium being found, etc. Yet the press persists with “Bush lied, people died.” These people are scum.

31 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:49:51 AM by FateAmenableToChange

Read the whole thing.

quote:

This makes me steaming angry. I just love it when the biggest liars of all time tell us that the President Trump’s credibility is eroded.

I am sick of being treated like an ant. We are regarded by the MSM as the “little people.” We understand fully that the elite class in this country, including the deep state intelligence community, want to undermine anyone not of the neo-aristocracy. They hate Trump (as they would anyone) because he: 1) ran against the neo-aristocracy; 2) was probably part of it at one time so he is deemed a traitor; 3) called out the propaganda arm of the new-aristocracy (the MSM) and has shredded what was left of its credibility; and 4) is not ruling as a leftist/statist, the greatest sin of all.

So here is the rub. The folks in the MSM breathlessly told us that Trump colluded with Russia to rig the election. They based this story on information received from wiretapping as reported in their newspapers. Now, they expect us little people to forget what they reported and pay attention to meme no. whatever in the “Get Trump” quest. That meme, “Trump has no credibility.” And who do they send out to promulgate this meme, why, the likes of Susan Rice.

One more thing MSM scum. We are not stupid. Comey stated clearly and loudly that Trump’s links to Russia have been under investigation for EIGHT (8) months. He also stated he is unaware of any wiretapping (note the use of only one type of many surveillance techniques) of Trump Tower (note the specific location). Note also he says “he” is unaware. Ok, so during this serious investigation that has been going on for EIGHT (8) months Keystone Kop Comey has been using what tools to conduct the investigation? Has he employed Jedi Mind Tricks and Ouija Boards?!?!

I already know the answer the asshats in the MSM will come up with: “Oh sure there was surveillance but it wasn’t Trump tower and wasn’t done by Obama himself. No, that wasn’t done, Trump clearly has no credibility!!”

Credibility?!? Whose credibility? If you like your plan you can keep it. Their are WMD in Iraq. The establishment has been out and out lying to us for years and they dare to talk credibility!!

32 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:51:55 AM by FlipWilson

Okay so let me just pull one bit out of there.

quote:

He also stated he is unaware of any wiretapping (note the use of only one type of many surveillance techniques) of Trump Tower (note the specific location). Note also he says “he” is unaware.
THAT IS LITERALLY TRUMP'S DIRECT ACCUSATION YOU GODDAMN loving MORON
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106

quote:

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory.
The actual accusation is that President Obama engaged in wire tapping of Trump ("my"), in Trump Tower. That is literally what your Orange Jesus says. How can you possibly justify playing word games with Comey's testimony when those words line up directly with what Trump has said!? Even if you expand "wire tapping" to include all surveillance methods, it's still a direct accusation of targeted surveillance of Trump directly, in Trump Tower.

Look, I realize that yelling at you here is just as effective as you yelling at the WSJ over on freep, but come the gently caress on. Have you completely lost your ability to engage in critical thinking? Are you so terrified of Trump falling for a lie he saw on TV that you have to invent a vast conspiracy in order to make sure Trump is the victor?

But who am I kidding here. This is the narrative that they have to stick to in order to maintain their unwavering support of Trump. I wonder how long he'll have to be out of office before they turn on him fully.

Anyway, here, have another person that thinks they can be clever with acronyms.

quote:

WSJ might as well be SJW.

I still believe that Trump is right when he says he was wiretapped-—a nonspecific term to him meaning “electronic surveillance” WHICH COMEY CONFIRMED IN HIS TESTIMONY.

These open-borders trolls are going all in.

I do worry about the NORKs. We don’t need a war right now.

I still think “health care” is fixable, beginning with several small steps.

34 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:57:21 AM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

quote:

If President Trump announces that North Korea launched a missile that landed within 100 miles of Hawaii, would most Americans believe him?

Short answer. Yes! If it were reported first in the major TV or print media, including FOX and WSJ? Not so much. Although there's no chance of it ever being reported first on FOX. They are the worst in the industry for Breaking News.

35 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:57:23 AM by pgkdan (The Silent Majority Stands With TRUMP!)

There is still that tiny minority of freepers that are unwilling to let the reality bubble close them in fully

quote:

Trump had better show some cards soon - the MSM is fast becoming completely monolithic in this “we hate Trump” endeavor.

WSJ lost me several years ago, because they’re amnesty-loving globalists. The do keep trying to get me back as a subscriber. I bet that they are starting to lose their customers too.

36 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:00:21 AM by meyer (The Constitution says what it says, and it doesn't say what it doesn't say.)

quote:

To: txrefugee

Sounds as though Sour Krauthammer could have written that screed. He has been on President Trump’s case ever since he was nominated. The only person Krauthammer has hammered more was Sarah Palin. We no longer watch Bret Bari’s Special Report.

Boy you said a mouthfull

Bret Bari’s Special Report.

You hear the Trump hate in Fox reporting.

I listen to Levin, Rush, Savage (try NOT to laugh I finally found the podcasts a few months ago - Reaching the ‘90s in computer savvvy that is me!!)on the eliptical at the gym makes that 50 minutes fly!!

My point, the media is a bitch not to be trusted no matter who.

HGTV is only gay couples now. Really,

I think that covers my anger this morning but yep the media is a biotch!

39 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:30:42 AM by Uversabound (Our Military past and present: Our Highest example of Brotherhood of Man & Doing God's Will)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Yeah there is definitely a lot of schadenfreude to be had here.

Fake News!

quote:

Fake news. That is twisting what Trump said.

2 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:32:49 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Parley Baer

Don’t worry, AHCA Part 2 will fix it!

quote:

If Congress agrees with forcing Phase 2 and 3, we will be okay.

3 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:33:45 GMT-0700 (PDT) by ConservativeMind ("Humane" = "Don't pen up pets or eat meat, but allow infanticides, abortion, and euthanasia.")

...Yes?

quote:

To: Parley Baer

They would have us believe that Trump is going after the ones that actually want to repeal this mess?

4 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:34:10 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Ingtar (.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Fake News! ...Right? :ohdear:

quote:

I hope this is fake news. This bill is a POS. The second and third fix will never happen. We will be stuck with this turkey.

Anyone who votes for this (or signs it) needs to be primaried.

I can’t believe Trump is pushing this crap.

6 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:34:32 GMT-0700 (PDT) by MeanWestTexan (Sometimes There Is No Lesser Of Two Evils)

This affects me personally! I'm a veteran, we can't let this happen!

quote:

This Veteran says Not Just no! Yesterday’s tweak means VETERANS who chose to go somwhere other than the VA they lose their subsidy? Illegals get better care under Trump than VETERANS. Congress, do your job! Citizens first.. VETERANS have sacrificed so much, already.

7 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:36:39 GMT-0700 (PDT) by momincombatboots (pathway to citizenship... Amnesty history repeats. Walling Illegals In wasn't the idea moron!)

It's not his fault, he just fell into a bad crowd! He's a good boy, really!

quote:

To: MeanWestTexan

The guy who called the Clintons “very good people” years ago has a HUGE judgment problem. But I believe that he is really trying to do his best. Unfortunately, he is listening to frauds such as Ryano, who will lead his Presidency to ruin.

9 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:37:26 GMT-0700 (PDT) by alstewartfan ("She got caught between the shadows and the booze." from Marion by Al Stewart)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: momincombatboots

But hey, at least RyanCare now has that Buffalo Buyout for a couple of upstate Congresscritters. Because, you know, Buffalo New York is great. Go Bills!

13 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:38:58 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Alter Kaker (Gravitation is a theory, not a fact. It should be approached with an open mind...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

...Wait, were we supposed to go after them for supporting this bill or for not supporting this bill? I'm confused.

quote:

To: Ingtar

Trump won’t go after them. Their constituents will, either by primary, or if worst comes to worse, by going Democrat. Either way, these recalcitrant ones shall not return to Congress.

16 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:41:16 GMT-0700 (PDT) by alloysteel (John Galt has chosen to take the job. This time, Atlas did NOT shrug.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Fake but accurate. Trump threatened conservatives 2 weeks ago to vote for RyanCare or else.

18 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:41:58 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Responsibility2nd

Those loving brown people are still taking all the Healthcare! :argh:

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin

it STILL incorporates health care for illegals so why is it so important for this POS to pass?

24 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:45:43 GMT-0700 (PDT) by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Oh sure I don’t know what those changes are or what they entail but he has an (R) next to his name so I'm sure he will have my best interests at heart!

quote:

To: ConservativeMind

Does anything have to be forced in Phase 2? My sense is that will be the easy part. Secretary Price, as HHS under the existing Obamacare law, will have a lot of authority conferred to him by the law to make executive changes.

I wish i knew more about what those changes might include.

25 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:45:51 GMT-0700 (PDT) by be-baw (still seeking)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

All that could be heard was a single plaintive wail of "exempt."

quote:

To: Alter Kaker; All

Is congress exempt from this bill ????

38 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 07:58:21 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Faith65 (Isaiah 40:31)

Oh dear, Syncro is having another little episode...

quote:

To: dp0622

Illegal invading insurgent criminal colonizing aliens from Mexico send BILLIONS of dollars to Mexico. It’s the main source of income for Mexico.

Most of it with no taxes paid on it.

Stop the money from flowing out of our country and at least make illegals pay for their education, food, housing and health care instead of sending money out of the country.

No one is supposed to come live in this country if they are a drain on our economy.

We have no obligation to allow anyone to just walk across the border and get a free ride.

39 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 08:01:15 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Syncro (Facts is facts)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

:iiam:

quote:

To: TrumpCoat

Why do you think that report wasn’t twisted in the same way in the first place?

Perhaps it was twisted. Perhaps Trump really DOES NOT support RINOCare. I know I don’t.

So that just leaves us guessing at why Trump is going on about his “wonderful health care bill”.

40 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 08:05:05 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Responsibility2nd
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Faith65

Of course they’re exempt! This is exactly ObamaCare, with the same mandated coverage and everything, except subsidies are cut for rural, older (mainly white) Americans and subsidies increased for young urban metrosexuals. I don’t understand what the plan is - maybe to get the Bernie people to vote Republican?

43 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 08:14:32 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Alter Kaker (Gravitation is a theory, not a fact. It should be approached with an open mind...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

Fake news or not, it was a Drudge headline.

49 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 08:22:12 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Theophilus (Repent)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
We got one post from it above, but here's more from Trump Warns House Republicans: Repeal Health Law or Lose Your Seats posted by freeper Alter Kaker

The article is in the New York Times, so let's get this out of the way real fast.

quote:

Fake news. That is twisting what Trump said.

2 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:32:49 AM by Parley Baer

So, let's talk about what was said. During a closed-door meeting with Republican members of the House, Trump said directly that he expects people that will vote "no" on the AHCA are going to get primaried. There was additional wording that suggested he'd be in support of that primary-ing effort, but it was implied, not said directly. Trump also singled out specific House members. From the article,

quote:

“I’m going to come after you,” Mr. Trump told Representative Mark Meadows, Republican of North Carolina, a prime holdout and the chairman of the conservative Freedom Caucus, a hotbed of concern about the legislation, according to several people in the room who described his comments on condition of anonymity because the session was private. “I believe Mark and his group will come along, because honestly, a loss is not acceptable, folks.”
In interviews after the meeting, those that attended said that they took away the intent of Trump to be "vote yes or I will help primary you."

But no, it's in the NYT and it was said by RINOs, so it's fake news.

On the other hand, freep doesn't want this bill, and a lot of the Republicans that are planning to vote "no" on the bill agree with freep's reasons for disliking the bill, leading to posts like

quote:

I hope this is fake news. This bill is a POS. The second and third fix will never happen. We will be stuck with this turkey.

Anyone who votes for this (or signs it) needs to be primaried.

I can’t believe Trump is pushing this crap.

6 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:34:32 AM by MeanWestTexan (Sometimes There Is No Lesser Of Two Evils)

Let's just do this post again, this time in bold.

quote:

1. He is the Donald

14 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:39:53 AM by ichabod1 (The Wise Cracker)

quote:

Worst case scenario. Conservatives get primaried RNC approved RINOs get the spots.

23 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:44:16 AM by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

:psyduck:

quote:

it STILL incorporates health care for illegals so why is it so important for this POS to pass?

24 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:45:43 AM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

To: Alter Kaker; Parley Baer

“I’m going to come after you,” Mr. Trump told Representative Mark Meadows, Republican of North Carolina, a prime holdout and the chairman of the conservative Freedom Caucus, a hotbed of concern about the legislation, according to several people in the room who described his comments on condition of anonymity because the session was private.

I give that quote no credence (just want to clear the water) whatsoever.

It was a PRIVATE meeting meaning anything that was said doesn't leave the room.

But the NYT, known for fakenews and with a deep hate for Trump, conservatism and actually the USA also-is good at making up stuff to make Trump look mean and hateful.

And it could have been made up and passed to the NYT by a mole at the meeting.

The people disloyal to our President need to be rooted out and discarded.

A lot of people in close proximity need to hear "YOU'RE FIRED!"

31 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:52:18 AM by Syncro (Facts is facts)

A few freepers are noticing that their talking points and preconcenived notions aren't matching up with reality.

quote:

To: Maceman

You’re saying you don’t think Trump is lobbying conservatives to vote for RyanCare? Or that he’s not threatening them? Why do you trust RINOs over the Freedom Caucus?

35 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:54:55 AM by Alter Kaker (Gravitation is a theory, not a fact. It should be approached with an open mind...)

How can they even think this is a concern? :psyduck:

quote:

To: dp0622

THAT is why Obamacare was needed and why Ryancare does not repeal.
It was always about illegal aliens.

They are the ones who largely do not have coverage.

36 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:55:49 AM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

I got whiplash reading this.

quote:

To: ichabod1

1. He is the Donald 2. The Donald is the President of the United States 3. The Donald is a WINNER. The Donald does not LOSE. 4. Any questions, go to Rule #1.

Blind faith by any of us is not going to be helpful.

We need RESULTS, not talk, and this bill is WORSE than Obambicare. FAR WORSE.

As I said on another thread, I hope POTUS has a super-secret grand strategy here that will in the end create something "wonderful" (as he says), but I am increasingly and rapidly losing confidence.

47 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:21:20 AM by jstolzen (All it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke)

Still going on about that "illegal aliens get health coverage" bullshit,

quote:

Ryan SPECIFICALLY kept this provision in!!

Not like he “missed it”

Trump CANNOT pas this bill as it stands.

I have faith in him but I will be crushed if the final bill includes this and he passes it.

Maybe we should remind him in emails and on twitter bout his promise regarding healthcare.

WHY does it have to be replaced so soon!??!

Not one MOTHER ####ING person who loses their health was gonna vote for Trump anyway!!! Or any republican.

55 posted on 3/22/2017, 9:27:22 AM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

To: MeanWestTexan

You said, “The second and third fix will never happen.”

Really? How can you “know” that? Crystal ball? Tea leaves? Or was that prediction just a shallow “thought”(?) designed to “stroke” your ego?

I predict that anyone who chooses to goose-step behind Nancy Pelosi to PRESERVE ObamaCare will be primaried...

57 posted on 3/22/2017, 9:40:02 AM by pfony1

The second and third phases will never happen. No complex multi-phase project has ever been seen to conclusion unless there is an organized, driven, unified, coordinated effort to see it through. Organizations that do not operate as a single unit will never succeed at fixing their own mistakes. This applies to everything, from communities to non-profits to corporations to multinationals to governments. Source: reality.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

The second and third phases will never happen. No complex multi-phase project has ever been seen to conclusion unless there is an organized, driven, unified, coordinated effort to see it through. Organizations that do not operate as a single unit will never succeed at fixing their own mistakes. This applies to everything, from communities to non-profits to corporations to multinationals to governments. Source: reality.

Paul Ryan "Whenever you see something strange with the healthcare law, another phase will fix it."

News: "But when-"
Paul Ryan: "Another phase will fix it"

This is so loving ridiculous and just flaunts the law. But, does anyone else find it odd that Trump, 70 year old "master businessman", leans so hard on his 30 year old children? From the Trumpican position what could they possibly be bringing to the table? It's just weird. How does this get explained to, say, the Prime Minister of Portugal?

"Good evening Mister Costa, welcome to the White House, before we begin our strategic council meeting may I introduce you to the President's children, they will be sitting in on every meeting. Don't worry: they have top secret clearance and are fully authorized to act on his behalf at all times. Think of them as co-presidents with all the power and authority but no one elected them and they have no checks on their power because they aren't officially here." Tea?"

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Okay, let's do this.

From Breaking: Shots fired, explosion outside UK Parliament posted by freeper UKrepublican

For the record, the freep article link is to RT because of course it is. If you'd like to get the latest from an actual reliable source, here's the BBC's current-as-I-write-this article on the incident.

There's a lot of early speculation and stupidity, like

quote:

To: UKrepublican

2 suspects shot apparently.

3 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:49:17 AM by UKrepublican
and

quote:

Not possible. Don’t they ban guns.

Seeing report someone is being held hostage

6 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:49:55 AM by RummyChick
and

quote:

FAKE NEWS!! Guns are ILLEGAL in the UK

12 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:51:28 AM by eyeamok (destruction of government records.)

But let's get straight to the crazy, like them prefering to believe randoms on twitter

quote:

To: RummyChick

CIA getting the blame everywhere these days...

Sadiq‏ @Sadiq77395414 More @BBCBreaking @BBCNews Someone is trying to impose Trump-like policies on the UK govt. CIA could well be behind the shots

17 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:54:20 AM by RummyChick

quote:

To: Gaffer; Fred Nerks

Allahwahoo Whackbar!

The Mushlam Mayor of Londonistan will be hard pressed. Thats a very good thing.

BREXIT TALLYHO!

27 posted on 3/22/2017, 7:58:09 AM by Candor7 ((Obama fascism article:(hxxp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

Ahahahaha

quote:

Please God, keep Trumps finger off his Twitter account until he knows all the facts...

Then twitter away...

35 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:00:14 AM by Popman

quote:

To: Enchante

Liberals praying for a white Brexit supporter.

39 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:03:18 AM by AppyPappy (Don't mistake your dorm political discussions with the desires of the nation)

quote:

Odd that so much of the breaking news of this type comes from RT. I suspect that’s because everyone else is busy tracking down the latest Trump “lie”.

41 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:04:04 AM by Leaning Right (I have already previewed or do not wish to preview this composition.)

By now all pretense that they aren't expecting this to be another :siren: RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST :siren: has been dropped

quote:

To: AppyPappy

Organizations like CAIR and a hundred other ‘moderate muslim’ organizations are always out there yapping about “islamophobia” first and then saying they’re “American, or UK or whatever.”

They are ALL terrorists in my book.

56 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:10:27 AM by Gaffer

:staredog:

quote:

To: Candor7

I wanted Blood.. Red and thick....this looks like a bullet caught the coolant lines....

60 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:12:02 AM by Gaffer

Yes. Suddenly. I wonder why.

quote:

To: PLMerite

Suddenly, liberals have discovered the phrase “Reich-stag Fire”.

66 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:15:28 AM by AppyPappy (Don't mistake your dorm political discussions with the desires of the nation)

Then this becomes known and it gets worse.

quote:

To: ColdOne

Per Sky News, perp described as a middle-aged, Asian male. Asian in the UK means Pakistani or Bangladeshi, usually. Looks like the perp ran down folks along the bridge, then went to Parliament.

81 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:21:57 AM by mewzilla (I'll vote for the first guy who promises to mail in his SOTU addresses.)

quote:

To: mainestategop

Yep, more immigration is needed!

84 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:22:58 AM by skams19

quote:

Jesus....

This totally made my stomach sink into the floor.

Thus can drat well be the 2nd English civil war starting.

85 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:23:23 AM by VanDeKoik

So what is being made fun of here? Are they mocking what lefties think freepers think, or...

quote:

To: AppyPappy

We need a Reichstag Fire and then an enabling act so President Trumpf kan protekt ziss kontry bettah!

87 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:23:38 AM by ichabod1 (The Wise Cracker)

Oh, sorry, I was putting too much effort into thinking about freeper ichabod1. It turns out that they're just a shitbag.

quote:

I wish they would say South Asian and North Asian so as to distinguish the Indians with a dot from the Chinese with the, you know, slanty eyes.

93 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:25:16 AM by ichabod1 (The Wise Cracker)

quote:

To: lodi90

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that this is Islamic terror.

And I had just heard on KFI radio this morning a commercial for refugees, with a man with a Middle Eastern accent saying “I wasn’t BORN a refugee. I became one.” See how you can help refugees if you are a good person, bla bla bla.

102 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:32:41 AM by Yaelle

Freep continues to be absolutely gobsmacked by police officers in the UK not being armed to the teeth like in the US.

quote:

To: mewzilla

After listening to Sky it sounds like the LEO who tackled the perp and suffered stab wounds was NOT armed with a firearm?! That the perp was shot by a member of a well-armed specialized protection detail guarding Parliament? Good gad, was that first LEO unarmed?÷

137 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:59:25 AM by mewzilla (I'll vote for the first guy who promises to mail in his SOTU addresses.)

Ah. Yeah. Probably right, this one. Goddamnit.

quote:

To: All

This is the One Year Anniversary of the terrorist bombings in Brussels! Most likely no accidental coincidence, jihadists love anniversaries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings

138 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:59:34 AM by Enchante (Libtards are enemies of true civilization!)

quote:

OMG, so that officer tackled a machete/knufe wielding perp because the officer had no other way to stop the perp. God bless that officer. WTH is wrong with the UK that it doesn’t trust its law enforcement enough to arm them properly.

157 posted on 3/22/2017, 9:09:33 AM by mewzilla (I'll vote for the first guy who promises to mail in his SOTU addresses.)

Godfuckingdamnit, freep.

quote:

To: mainestategop

Be aware: In the UK muslims from middle-east descent are called “Asians”.

In US when we think of Asians we think Vietnam, Japan, China, Korea.

Much more common “Asians” in UK = what we call those from Arabic speaking countries.

161 posted on 3/22/2017, 9:15:35 AM by Tigercap

Lots of this poo poo, too.

quote:

To: rdl6989

Obviously mentally impaired man driven to violence by uk nationalism pressure abd Brexit worries.

164 posted on 3/22/2017, 9:17:34 AM by epluribus_2 (he had the best mom - ever.)

Yes, because the cycle of hatred and violence must be stopped, and you shitfaces are intentionally trying to make it worse.

quote:

To: newnhdad

Libs are already fretting about the potential “backlash”.

175 posted on 3/22/2017, 9:30:08 AM by rightwingintelligentsia (Democrats: The perfect party for the helpless and stupid, and those who would rule over them.)

quote:

WTH is wrong with the UK that it doesn’t trust its law enforcement enough to arm them properly.?

The same thing that allows in hordes of Muslims.

187 posted on 3/22/2017, 9:38:31 AM by Rennes Templar (Morning in America Again, again.)

I hate freep so much.

quote:

Why aren’t there bollards/k-rails protecting the sidewalk from a vehicle? Seems like after the last couple of years, that would be a no-brainer.

Probably no money for it, as with NATO obligations. Subsidies for refugees and migrants are probably a higher concern.

202 posted on 3/22/2017, 9:49:40 AM by Psalm 144 (Ace McCain, the Songbird. Nearly sank an aircraft carrier all alone, now tender midwife to ISIS.)

I hate freep so much.

quote:

Parliament has apparently become a Muslim no-go zone...

208 posted on 3/22/2017, 10:01:29 AM by mandaladon (It's always good to be underestimated. ~Donald Trump)

So much.

quote:

over 200 posts? Why is this such a big deal? the UK will be back to business as usual with their Muslim mayor before you know it. Nothing will change.

209 posted on 3/22/2017, 10:02:59 AM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)

gently caress you forever, db0622

quote:

To: JimRed

Come on guys :)

We need new quips.

The “can’t be, guns are illegal” and “definitely not muslim /s” have been used too much.

We’re a sharp bunch. We need some new ones.

Like “No need to worry. W. Europe is on top of the muslim issue and is taking appropriate measures” :)

or “It was probably the IRA /s”

or “Next step England should take is “Muxit”

Alright, they weren’t that good, but let’s have some ideas!! :)

217 posted on 3/22/2017, 10:08:08 AM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

Machete attack on the cop proves Islam. They’ve been using blades lately because the Koran specifically instructs them to use a blade to get paradise. African Muslims seem to especially take that literally. It’s a detail that the media should be forced to explain but will not.

218 posted on 3/22/2017, 10:08:37 AM by Perchant

At this point the thread has devolved into posting pictures of the injured and c&p tweets from loving Mike Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson (the Prison Planet guy).

Lots of poo poo exactly like this in the thread.

quote:

To: HokieMom

High of 44 today, 70 this weekend. It’s another Spring in Blacksburg.

It’s a shame this man was driven mad by xenophobia and Islamophobia. Eventually one of these “lone wolf’s” will forget to destroy his hard drive and we’ll find out who is behind these attacks.

232 posted on 3/22/2017, 10:19:30 AM by AppyPappy (Don't mistake your dorm political discussions with the desires of the nation)

quote:

To: AbolishCSEU

Any comment from Baraq Sheik Obama?

234 posted on 3/22/2017, 10:21:07 AM by Fresh Wind (Hillary: Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect 2 billion dollars.)

Unfortunately the images are too wide for me to properly screencap this one in tact, so here it is, reproduced with original formatting.

quote:

To: Gaffer; All

Moderate Muslims are the tall grass in which Jihadi Terrorists hide undisturbed.

Moderate?

ALL Muslims are commanded to harass, rape, kill (behead if they want to), enslave..... infidels.

The Moderates you think about are all passive terrorists who are working to overthrow western governments in order to implement Sharia Law.

Once Sharia Law is implemented, then the government will imprison and even kill those who do NOT follow Hussein Obama's HOLY Koran.

The liberals follow their own playbook, ignore facts and believe that no one would really kill for a silly religion.

ALL Muslims must be removed from western societies. All of them. It is NOT a religion but a cult that is ordered to kill to transform the world into an Islamic hell upon which the world would never recover. That is the plan America's FIRST Muslim President was working for.

242 posted on 3/22/2017, 10:25:51 AM by politicianslie (What would a terrorist do if he were made POTUS? : Exactly what Hussein Obama did=)

quote:

I imagine that CAIR here in the US will come out with their usual “poor muzzies fear backlash because of terror attack” meme.

Never fails. Nobody does anything to them, though maybe they should.

261 posted on 3/22/2017, 10:53:08 AM by dforest

quote:

To: Gaffer

Of course not.......from asia or wherever makes no difference to me..they’re cut from the same cloth...Nigerian, Tunsian, Iranian.....same ol same....Islam is what Islam does.

285 posted on 3/22/2017, 11:15:33 AM by caww

So loving ignorant of the most incredibly basic facts...

quote:

To: Leaning Right

To me the interesting fact is that Indians and Pakistanis share history, language (pretty much), culture, cuisine, love of cricket, etc, etc,. There is only one big difference between them—religion. Guess which religion.

287 posted on 3/22/2017, 11:17:10 AM by hanamizu

Being ignorant of basic facts, including basic British colonial practices in the continent of Asia, also lead to posts like this.

quote:

To: RightGeek

It's nice now how the dictionary can be used to impart not-widely-held beliefs into their lexicon. Not even a use of ‘middle-eastern’ or the like.

I'd be more inclined to believe in this “British” tenet if someone could show me widespread usage throughout its history say before 1960. Seems awful ‘convenient’ to me

288 posted on 3/22/2017, 11:17:28 AM by Gaffer

quote:

To: SOSCEO

Just to make us even MORE sure he’s not a mud, he had the chin beard and the mustache shaved, thus commanded the prophet.

293 posted on 3/22/2017, 11:20:34 AM by ichabod1 (The Wise Cracker)

quote:

To: ichabod1

Likely bathed ahead of this as well.....you can be sure with his being seen family embers know as do those who can identify him as “friend”......

Arrest the entire family and any associated with him....Islams calling card is always the same..death and carnage in it’s wake..that will never change where ever they are.

296 posted on 3/22/2017, 11:24:38 AM by caww

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

--Failure of two Muslim bans
--First NSA resigns after less than a month due to being a Russian lackey
--Currently under investigation himself for being a Russian lackey
--Failing to get his own health care bill through a single house of Congress

Yeah, I'm just sick of all this winning. So tired of winning.

If there was ever any post on Freep that was emblematic of "You will never convince them", this is it right here.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
So, Devin Nunes, the Republican House member for California's 22nd district and chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, told the press today that US intelligence agencies have notified him that members of Trump's team, and possibly Trump himself, were subject to legal "incidental surveillance."

Freep is freaking the gently caress out. Pick a thread, any thread, listed by their posting order. I have not looked at these yet.
So, without looking, I'm going to assume that freep is going to use this as complete validation in Trump's wiretap tweet, while completely missing the actual story. If the surveillance was both legal and incidental, that means that means that it wasn't Trump/Trump's team being spied on, it was who they were talking to. And who might they be talking to that we might want to spy on? Could it possibly be the loving Russians?

There are a few hundred posts across all the threads so far. How many are going to raise the issue of the actual target of the investigation in an intellectually honest way? One? Two? Zero?

I'm not going to look at these threads until we know more about exactly what's being alleged by Nunes. This could be really, really huge, and I want to wait until we get more information before laughing/crying at freep. But don't let me not diving in stop you from diving in, dear reader. We need more people contributing to this thread.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

baw posted:

1. He is the Donald

14 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:39:53 PM by ichabod1 (The Wise Cracker)

This would work, I guess, if Trump really was a winner. He's failed at quite a lot of things including when he wins. If it wasn't for his family bailing him out multiple times he'd be some broke, low tier scrub no one heard of. I'm fairly certain if I was born nto a rich family I could have made a name for myself too

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

SocketWrench posted:

This would work, I guess, if Trump really was a winner. He's failed at quite a lot of things including when he wins. If it wasn't for his family bailing him out multiple times he'd be some broke, low tier scrub no one heard of. I'm fairly certain if I was born nto a rich family I could have made a name for myself too

"Paris Hilton posted:

She has parlayed her media fame into perfumes and a fashion line with her endorsement; her fragrances have reportedly earned $1.5 billion. There are currently three Paris Hilton apartment complexes and 44 Paris Hilton stores worldwide, with products including perfumes, handbags, watches and footwear. Hilton earns over $10 million a year from product sales. Hilton's perfume products alone have brought in over $2.5 billion in revenue, the second largest celebrity fragrance of all time behind iconic Hollywood actress Liz Taylor, who has once married to her great uncle Conrad Hilton, Jr..[8][9][10] and, as of 2005, was paid about $300,000 for appearances in clubs and events.[11]

Paris Hilton is a better businessperson than Donald Trump. Being a good businessperson is the same as being qualified to be president. Therefore, Paris Hilton would make a better president than Donald Trump. QED.

Keeshhound fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Mar 22, 2017

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

McGlockenshire posted:

So, Devin Nunes, the Republican House member for California's 22nd district and chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, told the press today that US intelligence agencies have notified him that members of Trump's team, and possibly Trump himself, were subject to legal "incidental surveillance."

Freep is freaking the gently caress out. Pick a thread, any thread, listed by their posting order. I have not looked at these yet.
So, without looking, I'm going to assume that freep is going to use this as complete validation in Trump's wiretap tweet

Of course they are.

And some of the less sack-possessed members of the media will use it as an opportunity to go "Well, maybe there was some there there after all."

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Confusing Freeper posted:

43 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 08:14:32 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Alter Kaker (Gravitation is a theory, not a fact. It should be approached with an open mind...)

Is this freeper mocking the creationists that focus on THEORY of evolution? What other point could it be making?

And freep has been wonderful and terrible and wonderfully terrible lately. Thanks for your time in the abyss mine.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Pontius Pilate posted:

Is this freeper mocking the creationists that focus on THEORY of evolution? What other point could it be making?

Freep has plenty of YECs but also plenty of angry freepers that will call YECs idiots directly to their face. Creationism is one of the few Christian things that regularly gets criticized on freep, but it comes up rarely.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

McGlockenshire posted:

Freep has plenty of YECs but also plenty of angry freepers that will call YECs idiots directly to their face. Creationism is one of the few Christian things that regularly gets criticized on freep, but it comes up rarely.

I was wondering what it was that separated Freep from Conservapedia.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

McGlockenshire posted:

To: RightGeek

It's nice now how the dictionary can be used to impart not-widely-held beliefs into their lexicon. Not even a use of ‘middle-eastern’ or the like.

I'd be more inclined to believe in this “British” tenet if someone could show me widespread usage throughout its history say before 1960. Seems awful ‘convenient’ to me

288 posted on 3/22/2017, 11:17:28 AM by Gaffer

hmmmm yes, isn't it convenient that other countries don't have the exact same racial makeup and politics as ours.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

I already know the answer the asshats in the MSM will come up with: “Oh sure there was surveillance but it wasn’t Trump tower and wasn’t done by Obama himself. No, that wasn’t done, Trump clearly has no credibility!!”

Those idiot liberals at the MSM think that just because they proved every part of Trump's statement false, that means Trump wasn't right!

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Twelve by Pies posted:

Those idiot liberals at the MSM think that just because they proved every part of Trump's statement false, that means Trump wasn't right!

Tsk! Stupid Libtard: Trump said Obama was wire tapping Trump Tower, do you REALLY think Trump thought Obama HIMSELF had ACTUALLY wire tapped the ACTUAL Trump Tower?? Obviously "Obama" "wire tapping" and "Trump Tower" were shorthand for "someone" "surveilled in someway" "property near, around, or otherwise involved in some manner with someone involved in Trump and/or his campaign". It's pretty friggin' obvious dude.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
As I expected, this Nunes thing blew the gently caress up. He went to meet with Paul Ryan, then he went over to the White House, then he spoke with the press and talked about FISA warrants being issued in relation to the investigation of the Trump campaign. There are questions over whether talking about those FISA warrants was even legal. Fellow intelligence committee member Adam Schiff put out a press release asking him WTF was going on and asking why he didn't come to the committee with this stuff, and then Nunes says that he doesn't actually have the intelligence material in his possession.

Oh by the way, Nunes was on the transition team. He might actually be subject to the investigation. Then Schiff went on MSNBC and said that the committee has "more than circumstantial" evidence of Russian interference. There are now bipiartisan calls for an independent investigation. Oh and journo twitter is about 90% sure that Nunes is pulling a stunt and trying to make it seem like Trump's wiretap tweet was even remotely true.

But enough about reality, what does freep think?

From Has there ever been this level of resistance/interference by a prior administration to the incoming?, a vanity thread created by JimRob!

quote:

Has there ever been this level of resistance/interference by a prior administration to the incoming in U.S. history? Haven't we always prided ourselves on our smooth and peaceful transitions of power from one elected administration/party to the next?

If we didn't know better and understand that this cannot happen in America, the level of organized and criminal interference and obstruction against the duly elected President Trump being put up by former President Obama himself and his new socialist organization, the entire democrat party, the GOP establishment, the entrenched holdovers throughout government, the liberal activist judges and the liberal media might start looking like an attempted coup is in process.

quote:

To: Jim Robinson

Never. This is sedition pure and simple.

3 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:38:32 PM by phoneman08 (qwiyrqweopigradfdzcm,.dadfjl,dz)

quote:

I am almost 79 years old and have never seen such animus directed against an elected President.(Lincoln might be another scorned and hated President.)

6 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:39:39 PM by AEMILIUS PAULUS

Won't somebody think of poor Donald Trump!?!

quote:

There is an enormous amount of pressure on Trump. He has to worry about America’s enemies, the media trying to trip him up and entrenched deep state Leftists and Islamists in the federal government.

11 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:42:02 PM by Crucial

quote:

I don’t remember anything like this. In some cases, like the media, they aren’t even trying to hide the fact that they intend to interfere.

15 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:43:03 PM by Crolis ("To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it." -GKC)

quote:

The Left has been engaged in a slow-motion coup for decades now. They don’t give a drat about a Constitutional USA, rule of law, or any aspect of American identity. Obama (or, more correctly, the communist mafia that installed Obama) accelerated the infiltration of all levels of American government and law-enforcement with assorted anti-Americans (communists, muslims, etc.) and now they’re worried that Trump could set them back years if not decades if he cleans those plants out of crucial positions. We really are only a hair’s breadth away from total tyranny.

18 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:43:48 PM by fr_freak

quote:

Not even close.

It looks as though the CIA is applying the election manipulation techniques it perfected in Third World nations.

Deep State, The High Cabal, The Secret Team, the Gentry are some of the titles the invisible international power structure has been given.

22 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:44:07 PM by arrogantsob (Check out "CHAOS AND MAYHEM" at Amazon.com.)

quote:

It is now March 22, 61 days into the new Administration, and the Obama embeds are still at it.

Sessions is recused from overseeing the FBI investigation. Grassley won’t call a vote on the Deputy AG appointee Rosenstein.

Comey and McCabe got the ball and the Trump Administration is sidelined at the moment. McCabe is not only dirty, he is likely treasonous.

No Jim, I have never seen anything like this in my lifetime.

25 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:44:47 PM by Hostage (Article V)

quote:

One thing we know Trump is the real deal. Never before had the forces of Darkness been so arrayed against a politician. He means it when he said he’s going to drain the swamp and they know it. And they’re in a fight for their very existence.

29 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:46:16 PM by DouglasKC

quote:

Not mere resistance but a full-court press in order to shield Obama from further scrutiny because he is now vulnerable to the mother of all ‘unmaskings’. They assumed that they wouldn’t have to shift into Loser mode and now it’s pedal-to-the-metal with no letting up.

31 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:46:49 PM by equaviator (There's nothing like the universe to bring you down to earth.)

Those last five words are :stonk: as gently caress.

quote:

No. We. have never had uch opposition to a new President and his administration.

But we have never had a uniparty in power for over thirty years either. Said uniparty has controlled the press, the government and imposed PC speech to enforce their power.

Trump needs to rid himself of Ryan, Tillerson and few others like them and listen to those who began with him and stayes with him.

And final thought? Do not put too much value on Ivanka and Jared. They are just not educated or experienced enough or immune enough from the excessive need for human respect.

36 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:49:40 PM by amihow

There's been a lot of "this is treason" followed by a lot of "well actually the Constitution defines treason as..." and then a lot of "yeah it's just sedition." This is the first to actually break out the magic phrase.

quote:

Not since 1860. This is Sedition. This is civil war.

39 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:52:44 PM by TTFlyer

quote:

Don’t forget that the Civil War broke out shortly after his election. I think we are that close to actual fighting today. It is hard to believe the changes that have gone on in the attitude of the public over the last 60 years. The bad changes associated with the change in demographics plus economic changes

46 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:56:51 PM by AEMILIUS PAULUS

quote:

No, but then we have never had a black, anti-American, community organizer for president before.

48 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:57:18 PM by falcon99

quote:

No, there hasn’t, and people should be terrified because as long as we’re all sitting around playing patty-cake, the socialist coup that was unseated in 2016 is still influencing American domestic policy to the point of eventual takeover. If ever were there a time when we needed Senator Joe McCarthy it would be now. I simply cannot believe how our society has changed for the worse. I’ll be 57 and in that regard, I’m glad I won’t live forever.

49 posted on 3/22/2017, 1:57:35 PM by BoomerBill (Keep America beautiful - deport a leftist.)

quote:

Comment #54 Removed by Moderator

quote:

You know the answer. I think the reason is that the left lost the momentum for decades as a result of Reagan and his success, and they are determined to prevent Trump from having any success. That goes for the Bush wing, too, which had to pretend for 8 years before being allowed to go ahead with their globalization plans.

55 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:03:30 PM by Defiant (The media is the colostomy bag where truth goes after democrats digest it.)

quote:

To: jimbug

I’m really distressed by the Wall Street Journal editorial about Trump, like a drunk to an empty gin bottle. There’s a level of disrespect to the President that I’ve never seen before and it’s mind-numbing to the common citizen. Seems there’s a coup going on. If Trump tries to take out the seditionists, the other side screams Watergate.

57 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:03:53 PM by Ciexyz (Happy days are here again, with Trump/Pence!)

quote:

the undermining of a sitting US President = espionage. Espionage committed by American citizens = a treasonous act and is an attack on this country. Lack of an effective response by US Government officials to stop the attack = complicity and surrender and all are crimes against the American people.

58 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:04:33 PM by drypowder

quote:

To: LeoWindhorse

Bump! And I think our so-called intelligence agencies are committing treason by redirecting their resources from securing our nation from threats from abroad, to spying on the Trump campaign, the incoming Trump administration and on American citizens. And this at the behest of then President Obama who desperately needed Hillary to win to hide his (and her) many crimes.

61 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:05:31 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)

:stonkhat:

quote:

Do we dare call it treason?

I'd call it an act of war. I've been thinking that the American people who elected Trump to clean up government corruption should formulate a plan in the event Trump is taken down by the corrupt political establishment. I'd like to see a march on Washington the likes that have never been seen. Millions upon millions of pissed off citizens prepared to tear that place apart. Shades of Romania and Nicolae Ceaușescu would be my plan.

73 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:16:07 PM by upsdriver (I support Sarah Palin.)

quote:

To: AEMILIUS PAULUS

I cannot envision a “civil war” event in the context of armed conflict. Who fights who, where and how? More likely is the rapid collapse of our now fragile political, legal and economic unity with any “war” taking place in the context of escalating criminal violence.

75 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:18:18 PM by yetidog

The gently caress?

quote:

I don’t remember the transition to Reagan being as bad. We must realize the election was a major battle not the war. These liberals are fighting for their livelihoods. How many were living high off the hog on tax dollars is unbelievable when you start looking closely. Literally trillions in grants for “education” that never makes it to children. Education is a great for money laundering that never has to produce a product. They then use that money to suck up more grants in a vicious cycle.

76 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:18:31 PM by shoff (Vote Democrat it beats thinking!)

This is the first "globalists" that I've read on freep that might actually be a (((globalists))) instead.

quote:

These people fighting Trump’s presidency are not Americans. They are globalists and their useful idiots.

79 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:26:44 PM by SaraJohnson

Original formatting.

quote:

Has there ever been this level of resistance/interference by a prior administration to the incoming in U.S. history?

Nope.

But I think this would have happened to ANY Republican who beat Hillary Clinton.....because Obama (and his ilk) will never give up on their obsession to transform America, while destroying anyone who stands in their way.

That being said, I think Trump has actually unhinged them further, (making them sloppy in their efforts), because he fights back and refuses to take it lying down, like all good little Republicans have in the past.

It's going to be hard for them to continue to work covertly, if President Trump continues to shine the light on them, for all Americans to see.

81 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:37:01 PM by TXSearcher (Interesting times we live in...........)

quote:

Of course we have not seen this level of resistance to an incoming administration in our life times. Then again, this is the first true change of executive power in 28 years.

83 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:48:00 PM by buckalfa (Charter member of the Group W bench.)

quote:

Comey needs to not only be relieved of command , but arrested and charged and imprisoned .
Along with Brennan and Clapper .

Trump needs to break the mold , which allows these Washington DC insider pukes just walk away from whatever they’ve done .
The swamp will never drain that way . Heads must role , complete ruin and incarceration needs to result .
Then and ONLY THEN will those that serve (work) in DC begin to stop this crap . The costs have to be too great .

Only Trump can pull this off . He needs to be issuing search & destroy orders right away ( if not already )

84 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:52:34 PM by LeoWindhorse (America First !)

quote:

... might start looking like an attempted coup is in process.

Bingo, Jim! You hit the nail on the head.

Make no mistake: this is what the Democrats and Media (but I repeat myself) are up to, and it's also the hope of many GOPe and NeverTrump propagandists—many of whom are active in conservative social media, doing whatever subtle damage they can.

87 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:01:56 PM by sargon ("If we were in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, the Left would protest for zombies' rights.")

"Hey can we continue persecuting brown people now?"

quote:

To: NFHale

So where is Sessions et al re: Sanctuary City defiance, Soros\BLM riot prosecution, DACA termination...does everything have to hinge on Gorsuch? Why is Trump bound to District Court say-so on anything?

88 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:20:44 PM by Phil DiBasquette

So remember the article yesterday about conservative sites being under FBI investigation? Well, the headline was misleading, but here's what freep took away from it.

quote:

To: NEMDF

Personally, I believe that the media’s role in all of this is much more orchestrated and committed than we have acknowledged. And I believe that the media’s role in all of this is extremely dangerous to “our side”, as they will continue to influence the distribution of info to such a degree, as to both disrupt the ability of Trump admin to make progress and to encourage the continuance of subversive attitudes and actions by liberals. JMHO

Absolutely agree.

It is not a small thing that the Russia BS has now expanded to conservative media. The push to investigate conservatives sites, and apply filters to social media is alarming.

89 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:22:14 PM by phoneman08 (qwiyrqweopigradfdzcm,.dadfjl,dz)
Meanwhile, in reality, the investigation is focused on those weird Eastern European fake news sites and whether they may actually have been part of the Russian operation that included twitter and facebook bots spreading them like wildfire. It's worth checking on domestic sources as well, isn't it? "Oh, yeah, that friendly bot operator that promised to increase my clickthroughs? He was Russian? Who knew!"

quote:

No, not in my almost 77 years. But the RATs know, that unlike any one of the other sixteen “GOP Candidates,” Trump IS the only real threat to their continued existence. Plus, the way the SCOTUS seats are looking, Trump can effectuate a twenty to thirty year hiatus in the RATs using the Supreme Court as their “private legislature!” Get Gorsuch on the Court, then hope that Ruth Buzzy looses interest along with Anthony Kennedy. Beyond that, there are “dirt naps” pending for at least these two if you look at the numbers.

90 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:26:50 PM by vette6387

quote:

Jim Robinson asks: “Has there ever been this level of resistance/interference by a prior administration to the incoming in U.S. history?”

Yes. 1861.

Having threatened to do so if Republican Abraham Lincoln won the Presidential election, Democrats of the southern states took up the sword of treason to preserve their political and economic power.

That power of long standing was based solely on an utterly corrupt, morally depraved way of life to which they insisted they were entitled: The enslavement, control, and exploitation—socially, economically, and sexually—of African Americans.

That was then. This is NOW: 2016

Having threatened to do so if Republican Donald Trump won the Presidential election, Democrats are sharpening their sword of treason once again to preserve their political and economic power.

That power of long standing is based solely on an utterly corrupt, morally depraved way of life to which they continue to insist they are entitled: The de-facto enslavement, control, and exploitation—socially, economically, and sexually—of African Americans, as well as illegal immigrants and unassimilated others who comprise American society’s more or less “permanent” underclass.

95 posted on 3/22/2017, 4:06:06 PM by agave (5)

quote:

Time to inform the leftist traitors that we know their names and addresses and stand by.

99 posted on 3/22/2017, 4:20:28 PM by sergeantdave (Cats are like potato chips - you can't have just one.)

Yeah, they're just a little wound up.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
And now for something completely different. From Black political leaders warn that under Trump, ‘We’re losing on every ground’ posted by freeper artichokegrower

It's an article about the California legislature.

the article posted:

Black lawmakers and political leaders in California warned Wednesday that President Donald Trump’s proposed federal budget cuts threaten to upend decades of progress in the African-American community on issues ranging from voting rights to education.

“For generations, the federal policies like the Civil Rights Act, the Educational Opportunity Grant and, most recently, the Affordable Care Act have lifted millions of black families out of poverty and...gave those families a chance of the American Dream fully,” said Assemblyman Mike Gipson, D-Carson, who has introduced a resolution opposing the cuts to services. “We refuse to go back.”
[...]
Assemblywoman Shirley Weber, D-San Diego, criticized Attorney General Jeff Sessions for his unwillingness to continue the Justice Department’s role in fighting voter suppression and prosecuting excessive use of force by police departments.

She compared his “complete disregard for the cornerstones of the Civil Rights Movement” to the post-Reconstruction era of the late 19th century, when the federal government refused to intervene as Southern states rolled back the rights of African-Americans won during the Civil War: “Hatred and discrimination is a weed. It grows best in neglect.”
[...]
California NAACP President Alice Huffman said Trump’s campaign pitch to black voters – “What the hell do you have to lose?” – was already proving prescient.

“We’re losing on every ground,” she said. “I think he’s a liar. I think he’s a cheat.”

quote:

Trump hasn't been president very long so if the African-American community is losing ground that's something that started before he took office. How is the African-American community doing in black run cities such as Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans?

1 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:42:54 PM by artichokegrower

quote:

To: artichokegrower

“If you don’t give us our bags of cookies, we’ll start crying, hold our breath, and do naughty things.”

3 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:52:49 PM by The_Harlequin

quote:

“We’re losing on every ground,”

Illiterate moron.

4 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:52:53 PM by ecomcon

quote:

Absolute BS and a big lie. Nobody of any color has had time to win or lose yet. What these political hacks are doing is telling djt they Want their constituents to keep getting screwed like the last 8 years. So they can keep playing the same “I’m fighting for you” reelection game.

5 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:53:14 PM by faithhopecharity ("Politicans are not born, they're excreted." -- Marcus Tillius Cicero)

quote:

What does Donald Trump owe to California? The vote fraud there gave a bogus “popular vote” victory to his opponent, who failed big league throughout most of the rest of the United States, and the few times he ventured out there, he was met with unyielding hostility. They did not even want to HEAR what he had to say. And they hurt others to make that point even more strongly.

The Donald has no need to lie, and he gains absolutely nothing by resorting to the kind of “cheat” that seems to profit others so much.

7 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:54:04 PM by alloysteel (John Galt has chosen to take the job. This time, Atlas did NOT shrug.)

Well, that's a new one for me.

quote:

California is just about the bluest state in the Union, and black people are literally losing ground here more than anywhere else, as the black population is replaced by immigrants from all over.

11 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:58:41 PM by Behind the Blue Wall

quote:

blacks need to lose what the wanna be black leaders want, it is slavery, reject them embrace Christianity, work and country..that would help the black people more than anything

12 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:59:11 PM by aces (Got Jesus?)

quote:

Oh the humanities, race baiters will have to look for a real job.

Waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

14 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:02:39 PM by DoughtyOne (NeverTrump, a movement that was revealed to be a movement. Thank heaven we flushed!)

quote:

To: UCANSEE2

And having the lower skilled, lower paid job market usurped by invaders, whose work ethic generally outdoes theirs

16 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:04:31 PM by Phil DiBasquette

So they're all saying the same thing, so some pundit somewhere came up with it. Great.

quote:

To: Behind the Blue Wall

African-Americans have been replaced by illegal Mexicans. Will they accept it or act to have them deported?

17 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:05:23 PM by Reno89519 (Drain the Swamp is not party specific. Lyn' Ted is still a liar, Good riddance to him.)

"racism racket"

quote:

These are black clowns that would lure black children to the gas chambers to protect their racism racket. $$$$$$

23 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:12:26 PM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our one and only true hope.)

quote:

Poverty pimp community fears it that it will loose it’s hold on its victims and have it’s power, control and financing reduced.

29 posted on 3/22/2017, 3:57:46 PM by fella ("As it was before Noah so shall it be again,")

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

quote:

There’s a level of disrespect to the President that I’ve never seen before

Have you perchance heard of FreeRepublic.com?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Re Rep Fukumoto of Hawaii leaving the Republican party:

quote:

The Japanese-Americans were subject to internment in World War II by a DEMOCRAT president. Why would this nitwit use this as an excuse to resign from the GOP?! LOL.

10 posted on 3/22/2017, 9:10:21 PM by Alberta's Child (President Donald J. Trump ... Making America Great Again, 140 Characters at a Time)

Yes, why oh why would this woman associate the GOP, of all parties, with ethnic discrimination and exclusion? :iiam:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Re Rep Fukumoto of Hawaii leaving the Republican party:

Yes, why oh why would this woman associate the GOP, of all parties, with ethnic discrimination and exclusion? :iiam:

here's the thread, by the way.

Beth Fukumoto posted:

"This election, I saw members of my party marginalizing and condemning minorities, ethnic or otherwise, and making demeaning comments towards women," Fukumoto wrote in her letter. "So, when I listened as our now top office holder refused to condemn the internment of Japanese Americans during World War II, speaking out didn't seem like a choice."

Come on, I don’t see any-

quote:

To: ConservativeStatement

Bye by..you stupid RINO slut!
Is EVERYONE in Hawaii bran dead? Is there something in the water, air, food, over there ?

3 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:08:22 GMT-0700 (PDT) by nopardons

quote:

Hawaii was once a vital site of a military base.Is this still the case? If not why don't we just expel Hawaii from the union!

5 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:08:41 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

I said I don't-

quote:

To: OldArmy52

Fuk-u-moto

13 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:11:49 GMT-0700 (PDT) by littleharbour
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Batman11

Mine too!

At this point, I wish that Hawaii had NEVER been allowed to become a state!

14 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:13:54 GMT-0700 (PDT) by nopardons
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Alberta's Child
Because she’s an ill educated, brain DEAD, stinking MORON sort of “feminazi”!

16 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:15:17 GMT-0700 (PDT) by nopardons
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Vendome

....She said she plans to seek membership in the Democratic Party.....she’s a feminist Vendome....todays ‘snowflake’ feminists can’t handle dialogue when it doesn’t suit their squishy agenda.

I suspect her level of what’s politically correct is very high if not extreme.

20 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:17:40 GMT-0700 (PDT) by caww

I do-

quote:

“Rep. Beth Fukumoto wrote about the partisanship she saw from her colleagues on the right, which included criticism from her own caucus that she felt was due to her participation at the Women’s March in Honolulu in January.”

If she puts this Sisterhood poo poo above the cause of supporting this country, she really has NO BUSINESS identifying herself as a Republican.

This “Womans’s March” was a SICK EVENT that any woman, WITH ANY CLASS, would immediately DENOUNCE. She didn’t...and in fact sided with this sickness. So the hell with her.

Having said all that, if she does get around to ‘having a good time’ with high school boys, I would have to declare her as NOT GUILTY, sadly.

21 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:17:51 GMT-0700 (PDT) by BobL (In Honor of the NeverTrumpers, I declare myself as FR's first 'Imitation NeverTrumper')

quote:

F.U. RHINO Fukumoto.

26 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:19:23 GMT-0700 (PDT) by mass55th (Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway...John Wayne)

I-

quote:

To: Gay State Conservative

Trump should consider selling Hawaii to Japan and use the proceeds to clean house in Puerto Rico and turn it into a new Hawaii for those of us in the east. Its a lot closer to fly there and the weather’s got to be similar.

28 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:20:51 GMT-0700 (PDT) by VietVet876
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: left that other site
And did she wear one of those stupid feminist hats?
TWB

38 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:26:48 GMT-0700 (PDT) by TWhiteBear
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

To: caww

Snowflake

43 posted on Wed Mar 22 2017 19:28:23 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Chauncey Gardiner
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Why on earth would she go over to those racist Liberals? :iiam:

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

quote:

Having said all that, if she does get around to ‘having a good time’ with high school boys, I would have to declare her as NOT GUILTY, sadly.

This is one of Freep's most cherished running jokes, to post every news article about a female teacher molesting a student, and declare her guilt or no based on hotness. Laz lives for those.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

Democrats of the southern states took up the sword of treason to preserve their political and economic power.

That power of long standing was based solely on an utterly corrupt, morally depraved way of life to which they insisted they were entitled: The enslavement, control, and exploitation—socially, economically, and sexually—of African Americans.

But also slaves were treated more like servants and never abused, plus the Civil War had nothing to do with slavery, and the noble and righteous South was just standing up for states' rights to the corrupt federal government.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Have you perchance heard of FreeRepublic.com?

Yeah this one is just too amazing to believe.

quote:

To: PLMerite

Suddenly, liberals have discovered the phrase “Reich-stag Fire”.

66 posted on 3/22/2017, 8:15:28 AM by AppyPappy (Don't mistake your dorm political discussions with the desires of the nation)

Am I missing a pun or is this poster just a huge loving idiot? The Reichs-Tag has nothing to do with stags.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Fathis Munk posted:

Am I missing a pun or is this poster just a huge loving idiot? The Reichs-Tag has nothing to do with stags.

Stags must be some kinda stage you see.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

quote:

I’m really distressed by the Wall Street Journal editorial about Trump, like a drunk to an empty gin bottle. There’s a level of disrespect to the President that I’ve never seen before and it’s mind-numbing to the common citizen. Seems there’s a coup going on. If Trump tries to take out the seditionists, the other side screams Watergate.

57 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:03:53 PM by Ciexyz (Happy days are here again, with Trump/Pence!)
Uh I don't see how, all they did was call him a black Kenyan Marxist queer. Libtards are saying things about the President that aren't true, THAT'S disrespectful. Also do you think being called "gay" or "black" is an insult? Is being gay or black an insult to you? I guess we know who the REAL bigot/racist is here.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh no, it is I? :ohdear:

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Fathis Munk posted:

They just don't know how to spell it.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
"drunk to an empty gin bottle" is a terrible metaphor anyways. Drunks are attracted to full bottles, empties are quickly discarded.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

Oh no, it is I? :ohdear:

Turns out :colbert:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Conservatives Angry That Trump Healthcare Bill Could Cover Illegals

The bolded was actually in big bold red letters.

quote:

To: VitacoreVision
WHY SHOULD AMERICAN CITIZENS BE FORCED TO PAY FOR DELIVERING ILLEGAL ALIENS' ANCHOR BABIES THAT WILL SOON DISPLACE US?
Hand me a gun and watch me SHOOT MYSELF, because THAT IS WHAT WE ARE ALL DOING.

8 posted on 3/23/2017, 5:37:52 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Feminism DESTROYED females)

quote:

How do we spell ONE TERM president? Giving health care to illegal aliens. Bad enough Trump has already broke promises to rescind Obama’s amnesty of illegal aliens, this too adds to his being a one term president.

10 posted on 3/23/2017, 5:39:08 PM by Reno89519 (Drain the Swamp is not party specific. Lyn' Ted is still a liar, Good riddance to him.)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Icon Of Sin posted:

How do we spell ONE TERM president? Giving health care to illegal aliens. Bad enough Trump has already broke promises to rescind Obama’s amnesty of illegal aliens, this too adds to his being a one term president.

10 posted on 3/23/2017, 5:39:08 PM by Reno89519 (Drain the Swamp is not party specific. Lyn' Ted is still a liar, Good riddance to him.)

And yet you'll still slob his knob and vote for him next time

The "oh my god so much opposition" kills me. I forget which party was screaming murder over mustard, loving mustard, and lambasting the first lady for daring to change her clothes on Air Force 1. Or formed a whole new branch of their crazy party, or announced publicly that they would not agree to anything the other party wanted just because, or basically took the approach of burn it all down for eight years while claiming the president wasn't a US citizen, a marxist, a communist, a jihadi Muslim, etc.

Meanwhile Trump gets so much opposition because he's doing blatantly illegal and immoral things and being the rudest, most arrogant gently caress he possibly can because he has the mentality of a 5 year old.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Mar 23, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah but he's white.

Well, white-ish and also kinda orange-y.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Amidst the chaos, Freep finds time to keep it classy...

Malia Obama Looka Super Unhappy As She Heads To Another Long Shift ('long hours' getting to her?)

"Malia Obama continues to look super unhappy as she heads into yet another long shift at The Weinstein Company in New York City."

quote:

Can’t twerk at work.

7 posted on 3/23/2017, 3:41:16 PM by Secret Agent Man ( Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

Wont go to classy pubs like OK Mag but venture to guess this is the “Classic Black Scowl” the mother and way to many blacks display for us very often

4 posted on 3/23/2017, 3:39:47 PM by CGASMIA68

Malia Obama: famous for her use of Black Vernacular English:

quote:

“Dis workin all day crap gotta go. Gotta go. I need me a foundation or sumpin, fast...”

14 posted on 3/23/2017, 3:46:43 PM by polymuser (There's a yuuuge basket of deportables.)

quote:

The Muslim heritage is showing in that scowl.

18 posted on 3/23/2017, 3:48:07 PM by jsanders2001

I note an emphasis on "worked".

quote:

Lololololol! Suck it up. How many FReepers worked YUGE hours, weeks/months on end with no days off? Any of 3 different shifts with some 12, 14, 16 hour days? She could have gone on to school. Maybe she'll focus on her modeling career. 😭👹
25 posted on 3/23/2017, 3:54:24 PM by rktman (Enlisted in the Navy in '67 to protect folks rights to strip my rights. WTH?!)

quote:

The biological parents of both children may well be a couple who are very close to the Obamas. The censors have done a good job scrubbing truth from the net, but this video clip is still out there.

Marty Nesbit is her bio father. Malia is the spitting image of her father, Marty Nesbit, and the other daughter is a clone of Marty’s wife, Anita Blanchard.

There are points in this video where the photos are placed side by side. I found it startling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XadQMCbmNZY

38 posted on 3/23/2017, 4:12:09 PM by Kalamata

quote:

Training for being another angry black lady.

56 posted on 3/23/2017, 5:14:47 PM by anton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

The Muslim heritage is showing in that scowl.

18 posted on 3/23/2017, 3:48:07 PM by jsanders2001

I wonder how does one scowl Muslim-y?