Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

TRUMP HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK
KNOCKED THE COVER OFF THE BALL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Paranoid Peanut posted:

lol let's see him blame it on immigrants this time

I assume he'll be blaming Obama for this one

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

turn off the TV posted:

Lmao the guy who is talking right now.

Please describe, I can't watch right now

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

dude called AHCA as worthless as a Trump U degree lmao

Like this, I loving love it. They've probably been developing these ice burns for weeks

Entirely credible and I'd be surprised if this hasn't been ongoing. First of all they are incompetent so their subpoenaed emails would reveal that. They also may have broken ethics laws they aren't even aware of. And finally they may have willfully broken laws and been involved in Russian influence peddling.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Shart of the deal

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

:pusheen:

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Madcosby posted:

TWEET WATCH

It's too late, the missles are already flying.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
An alt link to the voting session for anyone interested

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=axERGIC5K8s

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol they think deleting the stuff from their phone means a subpoena won't be able to turn it up anyway

like the ISP doesn't have a record of it or anything lmao

ten thousand lols if true

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

The Trump administration: a bunch of old, white butts pooping on each other in an oroborus of confusion and shrieking rage, forever.

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Play posted:

Like this, I loving love it. They've probably been developing these ice burns for weeks

Entirely credible and I'd be surprised if this hasn't been ongoing. First of all they are incompetent so their subpoenaed emails would reveal that. They also may have broken ethics laws they aren't even aware of. And finally they may have willfully broken laws and been involved in Russian influence peddling.

It's infuriating they're not being imprisoned for violations of government record keeping laws. lolsigh

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Hands off the Freedom!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

skasion posted:

Shart of the deal

:trumppop:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Play posted:

House rep calling republicans spineless cowards who are selling out their constituents. Like actually with those words.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Haha wow this douche from Texas supporting Obamacare sounds RIDICULOUSLY unconvincing. False statistics, bullshit about "standing with President Trump" (sucking Trump's dick more like it) and attacks on Planned Parenthood. The Dems mainly sound great.

cnut
May 3, 2016

I thank the Lord I was allowed to live in such times. LOL

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

House rep calling republicans spineless cowards who are selling out their constituents. Like actually with those words.

lmao the implosion is beginning and it hasn't even been 3 months

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Wouldn't deleting anything likely to get subpoenaed, because they're worried it might be subpoenaed, just result in something akin to an obstruction of justice charge on top of anything else they get hit with once the tech guys recover everything?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

It's great how the democrats had to do literally nothing for this to blow up in the gop's face

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Pyrolocutus posted:

Wouldn't deleting anything likely to get subpoenaed, because they're worried it might be subpoenaed, just result in something akin to an obstruction of justice charge on top of anything else they get hit with once the tech guys recover everything?

in a fair and just world

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

:thurman:

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

How in the gently caress can the Republicans control every branch of the federal government and still fail to get anything done?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Groups supportive of the ACHA: insurance companies, corporations/rich people, pro-life nutcases. That's their case. Right after a Dem listed all of the doctors, nurses, CBO, patient's organizations, etc. against it (basically everyone).

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

haljordan posted:

It's great how the democrats had to do literally nothing for this to blow up in the gop's face

Which is good considering the Democratic track record when needing to do something in the face of opposition.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pyrolocutus posted:

no thats dumb

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Paul Ryan is a coward. This is amazing.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just loving lol, Trump

you spent the entirety of Obama's terms ripping on him mercilessly. You make fun of him for golfing, you golf 10x as much. You believe in some crazy Muslim Kenyan conspiracy bullshit. And just by fate of america being totally loving dumb, you become president.

And you just fall flat on your face when it comes time to do some actual legislating.

just, just loving lmao what a wreck

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Actually lol'd

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Space Camp fuckup posted:

How in the gently caress can the Republicans control every branch of the federal government and still fail to get anything done?

They're the kinds of people that looked at Donald Trump and his 30 years of being stupid liar and thought "There is a man who can lead America" and now they're beholden to a stupid liar.

So it kind of makes sense that they're an ineffective bunch.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I'm glad that Trump and the GOP got hosed and that I am not going to lose my health insurance.

I'm excited to see how batshit next week will be lol.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Trump gonna hate eat some burnt-rear end steak tonight.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Careful Drums posted:

just loving lol, Trump

you spent the entirety of Obama's terms ripping on him mercilessly. You make fun of him for golfing, you golf 10x as much. You believe in some crazy Muslim Kenyan conspiracy bullshit. And just by fate of america being totally loving dumb, you become president.

And you just fall flat on your face when it comes time to do some actual legislating.

just, just loving lmao what a wreck

The best part is he got defeated by a group even crazier than he is

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pyrolocutus posted:

Yeah I think so but they'd have to prove intent to destroy evidence in court which seems like it'd be difficult to do and a prosecutor probably wouldn't pursue that really unless it was egregious.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lmfao that we elected the guy who doesn't want the job but in the exact opposite way of what that's meant until the year of our lord 2017

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Skypie posted:

Paul Ryan is a coward. This is amazing.

They are a party of cowards, being led by a man who's afraid of stairs

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Watch Trump run off to Mar-a-lago now lol.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
although i think we do need to give Trump a nice red balloon because this is probably the most work he's ever done in his life

Cthulu Carl posted:

i bet he's plenty pissed at Spicer for telling the press that Trump's gonna have a "working weekend" in DC lmbo

also because that kind of insinuates what we all know, and that's that trump doesnt do a lick of work down in FL lol

Tumble fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Mar 24, 2017

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

they do say that politics is the entertainment branch of government, you know

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

“This provision is so cartoonishly malicious that I can picture someone twirling their mustache as they drafted it in their secret capitol lair last night,” said Representative Jim McGovern, Democrat of Massachusetts. “This backroom deal will kill the requirement for insurance companies to offer essential health benefits such as emergency services, maternity care, mental health care, substance addiction treatment, pediatric services, prescription drugs and many other basic essential services.”

LOL

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cthulu Carl posted:

now? as opposed to every other weekend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

At least I'll still have my aroma therapy for my 15k/yr