Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Checking in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the papa roach thing is too loving good to be true

:lol:

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

lol

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

sout posted:

Checking in

Are you safe? Have you adequately secured your lols?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

[/quote]

Reminder that nobody forced him to wear shorts. It was an intentional choice that he made to inflict those shameful twigs upon people

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I just don't understand why it exists. It's like the picture of Steve Buscemi saying "How do you do, fellow kids"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

This dude is shameful. A shameful sight.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Skypie posted:

I just don't understand why it exists. It's like the picture of Steve Buscemi saying "How do you do, fellow kids"

He's saying "STOP listening to people saying that leg training is important, healthy, or good. Being american is about being able to choose what part of you gets to wither and die"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Reps today skipped on on his bill like he skips his leg reps :kiddo:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

proof of concept posted:

I just learned how it feels when every cell in my body lols on am individual level

The very molecules of my body begin to lol with such high energy vibrations that I ascend and become light

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Broshevik posted:

Hello I hear this is the right place to lol at current P o t U S Donald J Trump.

It is, indeed. Welcome friend.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Heath posted:

The very molecules of my body begin to lol with such high energy vibrations that I ascend and become light

A singuLOLity, if you will

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It makes me sad to think about the lack of lols we'd have had with Hillary

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

George H.W. oval office posted:

It makes me sad to think about the lack of lols we'd have had with Hillary

Same here.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I would gladly sacrifice my lols for the safety and wellbeing of my nation

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Noting a severe lack of trump tweets regarding health care. Mentally preparing my lols for "This has been a DISGRACE by fake news democrats BAD dudes who are making america WEAK with their.. (1/23)

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i just opened a tab to his twitter so I can hopefully see a little (1) pop up and read the ravings of a petulant orange 70 year old manbaby and LOL when I remember he's the POTUS

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Twink of the house

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

(1) a petulant orange 70 year old manbaby

(2) POTUS

Friends have you heard that these two are no longer mutually exclusive?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol tom morello went off on paul ryan

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lols are good for your health so arguably trump has already done me much more good than anything hillary would have ever been able to accomplish

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

lols are good for your health so arguably trump has already done me much more good than anything hillary would have ever been able to accomplish

trumpcare already working bigly

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Amerigoons, are all your politicians this out of touch?

I mean we get our fair share of groaners in Europe (Francois Hollande on a scooter comes to mind) but this is uncut cringe.

And Hollande looks so goddamn happy on his bike.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Moridin920 posted:

Trump is also making me appreciate my well-being a lot more, you know? I'm pretty sure Hilldawg would have bred nothing but complacency about the things I take for granted, like maybe going to the doctor without bankrupting myself.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Mr Havafap posted:

Amerigoons, are all your politicians this out of touch?

I mean we get our fair share of groaners in Europe (Francois Hollande on a scooter comes to mind) but this is uncut cringe.

And Hollande looks so goddamn happy on his bike.

See: Trump yelling at a semi truck steering wheel

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

Feminasty Slut posted:

You couldn't be more wrong. Its "Iron Eagle."

Chappy!! I can't hold it!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
https://twitter.com/Carol_24_7/status/845399868113793028

LOL at many things, but also LOL that they had to photoshop trump to not look like a sack of potatoes on turkey legs

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Dizz posted:

LOL at many things, but also LOL that they had to photoshop trump to not look like a sack of potatoes on turkey legs

and yet it looks even worse

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

thathonkey posted:

the papa roach thing is too loving good to be true

:lol:

sadly it's not in a literal sense true, but that should not impede your lols

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
LMAO at the responses to that tweet. Unironical responses:

https://twitter.com/QueensMaryMac/status/845410921262600192

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Dizz posted:

According to this picture Trump hasn't done anything though

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

what's the betting trump even knows how to play actual chess?

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
On my local news station earlier this evening:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

sadly it's not in a literal sense true, but that should not impede your lols

trump has made it planescape: torment rules now: if enough people believe then it is true anyway

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Trump could easily move a pawn, he did it a ton of times leading up to the election

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Wasn't "4-12 dimensional chess" originally a phrase implying mockery of people who delude themselves into thinking they're super smart? I've never seen it actually used seriously beyond these completely insane trump supporter coming out of the woodwork.

These people posting about Trump being such a genius after the health care debacle are beyond saving. They drank the kool aid. In fact, they drank all the kool aid and then whipped up some more in their basement.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

Skypie posted:

See: Trump yelling at a semi truck steering wheel

lol

lol

lol

lol

But really Trunnp is a special case, he is Midas, everything he touches becomes ridiculous.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Saint Drogo posted:

what's the betting trump even knows how to play actual chess?

I already covered this. At the most he knows the game exists. His ability to play the game is analogous to his important pieces falling off the board and the rest moving backwards. Two-dimensional chess is too complicated for him because that implies that he can move in two different directions as well.

Like, these people. There has never been a greater failure of a retard for president in the history of this nation. And yet they convince themselves he's a genius. I think it's mostly mental illness and their inability to accept that they were wrong and were actually fooled by one of the stupidest men in the world.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dizz posted:

:lol: They made Trump black. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Well, maybe not in this dimension

DundunDUUUUNNNN!