Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

ALSO

lmao

just

L

M

A

O

at any aspiring fascist youngling having anybody but Mary Trump as their fascist crush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/bluechoochoo/status/845474247824723968

This article is so good

The entire administration cannot get out of its own way

the problem with smart people is they need a competent and protective patron. if there's any savior in the us system, it's that it's schizophrenic

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

"You could read it yourself, sir."

"So... is this really a good bill?"

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Squizzle posted:

it looks like a colonial era wig made w/o any reference pictures

Was going to post this thanks for saving me the time!

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
what are they going to need to do to cheer trump up after this

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

the best part about Trump's hosed up barrister wig is that his scalp is so shiny and boiled-looking that he can't ever shave it, but the stress of the job is going to force him to be constantly damaging it with dyes and free radicals n poo poo until it just becomes some horrible, even whispier nightmare, which will probably push him into crazy alternative medicine like injecting rattlesnake venom directly into his balls, and then probably his heart will explode or something idk but it will be funny

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

quote:

Pence quietly worked behind the scenes. The vice president has been devoting at least one night a week — usually Wednesday — for get-to-know-you sessions with both lawmakers and their staffs at his residence.

:pervert:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Thing [tweet from Reagan CoS iirc] I posted earlier but will say again: Trump can be a big picture guy who doesn't "focus on the little poo poo" but he needs staff who are detail oriented to do that.

The administration needs to change or it will continue to fail miserably.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I wonder if escape from New York is on Netflix

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

Was going to post this thanks for saving me the time!

were a service based subsubforum

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Has it been pointed out that the ad has actor doctors and patients doing stuff that would cease under AHCA and would have people bartering chickens if it did

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

the best part about Trump's hosed up barrister wig is that his scalp is so shiny and boiled-looking that he can't ever shave it, but the stress of the job is going to force him to be constantly damaging it with dyes and free radicals n poo poo until it just becomes some horrible, even whispier nightmare, which will probably push him into crazy alternative medicine like injecting rattlesnake venom directly into his balls, and then probably his heart will explode or something idk but it will be funny

Lifehack: Inject ranch into your balls to ensure that your loads are delicious!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Schnorkles posted:

This article is so good

forget the highlighted part, the opening paragraphs say far, far more

quote:

Donald Trump had heard enough about policy and process. It was Thursday afternoon and members of the House Freedom Caucus were peppering the president with wonkish concerns about the American Health Care Act—the language that would leave Obamacare’s “essential health benefits” in place, the community rating provision that limited what insurers could charge certain patients, and whether the next two steps of Speaker Paul Ryan’s master plan were even feasible—when Trump decided to cut them off.

"Forget about the little poo poo," Trump said, according to multiple sources in the room. "Let's focus on the big picture here."

The group of roughly 30 House conservatives, gathered around a mammoth, oval-shaped conference table in the Cabinet Room of the White House, exchanged disapproving looks. Trump wanted to emphasize the political ramifications of the bill's defeat; specifically, he said, it would derail his first-term agenda and imperil his prospects for reelection in 2020. The lawmakers nodded and said they understood. And yet they were disturbed by his dismissiveness. For many of the members, the "little poo poo" meant the policy details that could make or break their support for the bill—and have far-reaching implications for their constituents and the country.

the president of the united states does not understand the workings of the political system and is a goddamn loving moron

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Can someone give me the PBF obama gopher pic I lost it :/

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:worship::worship::worship:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

im confused why someone not demonstrably incompetent, like mcconnell, is not writing hell legislation if things are really this bad unless we're still in the testing the waters phase

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

McGlockenshire posted:

forget the highlighted part, the opening paragraphs say far, far more

the president of the united states does not understand the workings of the political system and is a goddamn loving moron

I just appreciate that apparently Bannon is a moron.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

ALSO

lmao

just

L

M

A

O

at any aspiring fascist youngling having anybody but Carmen Ibanez as their fascist crush

:swoon: bash the fash (sex joke)

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Yinlock posted:

everything matters no matter what the cosmos thinks of it

the infinite void can go gently caress itself

:yeah: Entropy can suck it

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

McGlockenshire posted:

I can't get past how he was elected based on a claim that he didn't understand politics but would be able to control it anyway.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Samurai Sanders posted:

I can't get past how he was elected based on a claim that he didn't understand politics but would be able to control it anyway.

well look at the alternative

there were emails, man

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

and now I just realized I can just use my work subscription of Photoshop instead of trying to sculpt marble with a rock and a spoon with GIMP :doh:

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

yeah, his scalp is already the equivalent of a hosed bathroom rug in a sordid bachelor pad

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
tomorrow's ny tabloid covers

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

that kind of thing is, no joke, how effective administrators get to know a new system. you never brush off another parties concern, you always remember the details they care about (because that means you listen to and care about them), and you always gain real familiarity with them in a congenial manner.

trump can't do any of that poo poo.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

ok early indicators, this power rangers series might be really good, possibly reaching the level of "decent television" not just "good as a power ranger show"

the green ranger owns

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

their zords are animals that are also trucks that are also zords

eeh but the other stuff is good so far

exfept the helmets

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Utz posted:

yeah, his scalp is already the equivalent of a hosed bathroom rug in a sordid bachelor pad

covered in piss

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Samurai Sanders posted:

americans have been told for 30 years now that an outsider would be just so great

none of these americans are managers or in any way responsible for hiring, because otherwise they'd know hiring someone with no experience whatsoever to a senior management position is pretty stupid

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mannerup posted:

they agree :eyepop:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

what are they going to need to do to cheer trump up after this

full on muslim ban from all countries

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

mannerup posted:

Nice to see Ryan's name there, since even if it doesn't hurt Trump inside his media bubble I know it hurts Ryan.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

just wanted to note that today's Ras had Trump at -12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Schnorkles posted:

This article is so good

lol at the guy getting all aggro and then being the only one to roll over

• Locked thread