Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Prorat posted:

The only one that will be laughing is Trump when Ryan steps down before midterms.

And I'll be laughing at you when Trumpcare passes and you like it.

The 4D chess is so painfully obvious. C'mon people use history to predict the future.

i love this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

The only one that will be laughing is Trump when Ryan steps down before midterms.

if these things happen I will be laughing then too bc I will have been had pretty hard

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

i love this post

Every one of my predictions and hot takes have become true since the first primary debate.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

if these things happen I will be laughing then too bc I will have been had pretty hard

You've been had since 2015 when you laughed at the thought that Trump was a joke that wasn't gonna win the primaries.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

You've been had since 2015 when you laughed at the thought that Trump was a joke that wasn't gonna win the primaries.

it's true the lols have been flowing and Trump has done more than I ever thought possible

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

how many dimensions of chess are you on? 4? you are like little baby watch this

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

Trump already said he doesn't blame Paul and they're not gonna replace him or anything so

ah, so the victory for bannon is actually a stinging defeat because

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

The trick is to just not care and accept that nothing matters. It helps the lols come out easier.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

Trump already said he doesn't blame Paul and they're not gonna replace him or anything so

Yeah, he very specifically mentioned he didn't blame Paul multiple times in his WaPo phone call. Votes of confidence never precede removal, and knives definitely aren't coming out behind the scenes.

https://twitter.com/LauraLitvan/status/845388345903644674

though he may well survive, because herding GOP cats while keeping the president's ego soothed doesn't seem like an enviable job

LGD fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Mar 24, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a bone to pick posted:

I don't get Trump's thought process of "get the bill signed or I'm moving on", like what the gently caress is that supposed to mean? Pass the lovely bill that will probably gently caress healthcare even worse, or don't pass it and then I, Trump, will not bother to care about healthcare any more? That is not a strong leader.

That's why I votrd for him, though. I hope he does nothing for all 8 years

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Prorat posted:

The 4D chess is so painfully obvious. C'mon people use history to predict the future.

The lols go in the other Trump thread, friend.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

LGD posted:

Yeah, he very specifically mentioned he didn't blame Paul multiple times in his WaPo phone call. Votes of confidence never precede removal, and knives definitely aren't coming out behind the scenes.

https://twitter.com/LauraLitvan/status/845388345903644674

though he may well survive, because herding GOP cats while keeping the president's ego soothed doesn't seem like an enviable job

Watching Breitbart flail and fail at orchestrating a media coup/takeover is the funniest thing in the world.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Waffle House posted:

Watching Breitbart flail and fail at orchestrating a media coup/takeover is the funniest thing in the world.

what constitutes a "media coup/takeover"?

i like to laugh, but i also abide by the powell doctrine

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

so even itt noone is still pretending that trump is, in fact, fine

lol

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Drogo posted:

lol

Its amazing how changing the thread title has changed reality

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
We got him folks

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

a bone to pick posted:

Its amazing how changing the thread title has changed reality

all of you, feel the meme magic course through your veins and boners

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
sometimes I can't decide which of the trumpsters ITT is the most retarded but then Prorat shows up again out of nowhere and everything seems so clear

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

We got him folks

Looks like it was just a suit on an old dirty mop. He got away.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Homestar Runner posted:

sometimes I can't decide which of the trumpsters ITT is the most retarded but then Prorat shows up again out of nowhere and everything seems so clear

Actually, Prorat has been right in the past, therefore he will be right in the future

Yes I am an investor in his mutual fund

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Saint Drogo posted:

lol

The majority goon opinion about things is nearly always wrong. They are wrong about videogames, anime, bitcoin, movies, and politics.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

don't change titles on your generic rear end gbs threads people :saddowns:

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Looks like defeat is closing in on the old Trumpster, he is done for sure this time. Just like the last 234 times.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Prorat posted:

The 4D chess is so painfully obvious.

I lol'd and lol'd when Trump won because I really really hate hillary and the DNC and lieberals in general. This however has zero reflection on Trump being an obvious retard buffoon who isn't so much playing 12-dimensional chess as he is mashing colours in a colouring book with a bag of potatoes and some paint.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Prorat posted:

Phase 1 of outing Paul Ryan complete. Commence phase 2.

edit: if you want to know what happens next, check out my post history

You're the guy who thought Trump could fire Paul Ryan because you have no idea how the government works

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

trump doesnt know how government works either though so it's canon

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I guarantee you Trump thinks he can fire him

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Saint Drogo posted:

don't change titles on your generic rear end gbs threads people :saddowns:

i didn't change poo poo, whitey

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Prorat posted:

That's great, but it's 2017 and Trump was unable to pass an ACA repeal with full Congressional GOP control in both houses, which is a massive embarrassment. It shows him to be a pathetically weak leader who has no real control or grasp of government and a hilarious total lack of popularity in our nation. He is a very sad ignorant whiny baby man who will never accomplish anything of mention in his short presidency and remain the laughingstock of America.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Mar 25, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Homestar Runner posted:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The only way Trump can get rid of Ryan, the GOP elite, and neocons is to have them fail on purpose. They are already doing that, soon Trump will re-summon the MAGA army and non MAGA republicans will start going "poo poo I'm not gonna win the midterms"

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

That's great, but it's 2017 and Trump was unable to pass an ACA repeal with full Congressional GOP control in both houses, which is a massive embarrassment. It shows him to be a pathetically weak leader who has no real control or grasp of government and a hilarious total lack of popularity in our nation. He is a very sad ignorant whiny baby man who will never accomplish anything of mention in his short presidency and remain the laughingstock of America.

Paul Ryan (theoretically) failed to do it. I say theoretically because the bill never actually become a real thing to be voted on.

It's douchebags Ryan job to sell a bill to congress/GOP then sell to the president. He failed at his job.

And like I said earlier, Trump knew it was going to fail because he hates Ryan and he hates this awful bill. It's over for Ryan.

Pay attention.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Haha sup guys im lollin at prorat saying trump is playing like 12th dimensional chess anyhow bye.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Haha sup guys im lollin at prorat saying trump is playing like 12th dimensional chess anyhow bye.

He totes hasn't been doing that all this time. Proving 90% of this dead gay forum wrong over and over

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Prorat posted:

I'll be laughing at you when Trumpcare passes and you like it.

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Prorat posted:

He totes hasn't been doing that all this time. Proving 90% of this dead gay forum wrong over and over

The only way this makes sense is if you quantify 90% of this forum by mass

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
To be fair its almost a given that any opinion popular with goons will be wrong.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SBJ posted:

To be fair its almost a given that any opinion popular with goons will be wrong.

What are you talking about? Full communism is right around the corner!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Prorat posted:

What are you talking about? Full communism is right around the corner!

Prorat posted:

stop, please. looooooool i cant take it. wheeeew booy. LOOOOOOOL

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Prorat posted:

:supaburn: We're not owned! WE'RE NOT OWNED! :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Prorat posted:

lmao

• Locked thread