Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
some consider popcorn to be a health food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
The Silver Snoopy award is a special NASA honor, in the form of a sterling silver pin with an engraving of Snoopy in a spacesuit helmet. It is given by an astronaut to someone who works in the space program that has gone above and beyond in pursuit of quality and safety.[16]

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
He is certainly old enough to be troubled at times by impotence.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Fuel economy
General Motors is not required to provide official H2 fuel economy ratings due to the vehicle's GVWR.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Tayter Swift posted:

Fuel economy
General Motors is not required to provide official H2 fuel economy ratings due to the vehicle's GVWR.

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Tayter Swift posted:

Fuel economy

they used to and it was like 8mpg or something

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Tayter Swift posted:

Fuel economy

my aunt and uncle once bought a lincoln navigator (they called it the "lincoln masturbator") because there was some tax loophole for industrial trucks that let them write off both the price of the vehicle and the gas as a business expense (they made car parts) but only if it weighed 6,000 pounds or more.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hunts-Barbecue-Sauce.jpg

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
THICK and RICH

:wiggle:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

sorry, i think i had missed the most worthless part of the fried coke article :shobon:

Since its introduction in 2006, several variations have appeared, using different types of soda and different toppings. A New York Times article published in 2007 about the Indiana State Fair mentions deep-fried Pepsi as being an innovation.[11]

i was at the indiana state fair in 2007 and bought a deep fried pepsi just to see. it was not delicious.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

hell yeah

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Why can I not find a wiki list of same artist/album/song triples? I found this "The term is also applied to music, usually with regard to record titles, where it is prevalent and leads to confusion. For example, Bad Company's first album was entitled Bad Company and contained a popular song named "Bad Company". Parodying this, the band R.E.M. titled a 1988 compilation album Eponymous." but i need the list

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Why can I not find a wiki list of same artist/album/song triples? I found this "The term is also applied to music, usually with regard to record titles, where it is prevalent and leads to confusion. For example, Bad Company's first album was entitled Bad Company and contained a popular song named "Bad Company". Parodying this, the band R.E.M. titled a 1988 compilation album Eponymous." but i need the list

some of them here: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-459849.html

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Park_Geun-hye_Presidential_Approval_Rating.svg

nice spac ing on the months

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Connell's effort results in a tremendous release of energy, which scoops out a massive crater, obliterating the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and most of the surrounding area in what became known as the Black Event.[7] The crater that existed where Pittsburgh had once been became known as "The Pitt," and its creation marked a turn into a generally grimmer tone for the line, with a more militarized international political scene, and some themes of post-apocalyptic fiction being explored.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

press x to JFMAMJJASOND

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
That said, the guest slots vary often; other MST3K alumni have been featured, such as Mary Jo Pehl and Bridget Nelson, in addition to Internet personalities Richard Kyanka (of Something Awful fame),

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

haveblue posted:

press x to JFMAMJJASOND

IDJFMAMJJASOND

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Cold on a Cob posted:

That said, the guest slots vary often; other MST3K alumni have been featured, such as Mary Jo Pehl and Bridget Nelson, in addition to Internet personalities Richard Kyanka (of Something Awful fame),

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FMguru posted:

Connell's effort results in a tremendous release of energy, which scoops out a massive crater, obliterating the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and most of the surrounding area in what became known as the Black Event.[7] The crater that existed where Pittsburgh had once been became known as "The Pitt," and its creation marked a turn into a generally grimmer tone for the line, with a more militarized international political scene, and some themes of post-apocalyptic fiction being explored.

the new universe was pretty great sometimes :allears:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

With its popularity, the repetitive thuds of multiple attempts have been criticized as a distraction and a public nuisance. Parents and teachers have expressed frustration at the practice[1][2][3][4][5] resulting in water bottle flipping being banned at a number of schools around the world.[1][2][3][6][7][8]

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
those funny antiquated laws against seemingly random poo poo aren't so funny now are they?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

my one school banned wearing coats in the classroom and a tv news crew drove an hour to interview students about it

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Operation Grand Slam begins with Pussy Galore's Flying Circus spraying the gas over Fort Knox.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_keys

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lol i was gonna jokingly complain that QWOP was missing but its there

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Powaqoatse posted:

britain is extremely perverse

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol

popping off the key caps and spelling out dumb words in hgih school :allears:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Powaqoatse posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfHCUM_OBCc

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

he really had to practice that too... my utmost respect

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Mar 24, 2017

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stock_characters

look at all those citation neededs

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
one of the examples for "battle-axe" is xena

i'm guessing that she swung an axe in one episode

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

its citations needed op

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The second B-side of the single, "Bullet", is probably one of the most mysterious Jamiroquai tracks ever written.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

A Pinball Wizard posted:

its citations needed op
Much like Whoppers Junior.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The second B-side of the single, "Bullet", is probably one of the most mysterious Jamiroquai tracks ever written.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

shiiit

i bet all those citation needed tags are the reason for the creation of tvtropes

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Sham bam bamina! posted:

hahah omg thats amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

the 2 or 3 digeridoo based tracks they did disagree

I mean, sony gave them money for those lmao

edit: haha it was all on the same album which is coincidentally the first cd album i ever bought. jokes on me, i was the one giving them money.

Powerful Two-Hander fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 25, 2017