Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Homestar Runner posted:

sometimes I can't decide which of the trumpsters ITT is the most retarded but then Prorat shows up again out of nowhere and everything seems so clear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ayo for real Prorat never leave I love you.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Trump so loving lazy that he wants the dems to do the ACA for him.

SUCH MASTERFFUL 5D CHESS PLAY BY THE DONALD HE JUST JUMPED A PAWN AND SCORED A TOUCHDOWN

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Trump is working on quantum owns so advanced that your chakras will close and you will suffocate and desiccate simultaneously at all points of your life, that's what level he's on

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I saw that photo today someone in the press took of Trump walking across the WH lawn and it was obviously early and cold and there was a gust of wind and yea he probably got him at just the right inopportune time but loving lol that he, Easy Donald Trump, maybe didn't consider this newfound exposure would lead to his mental uncorking.

edit: and what makes that particularly bananas is he was already a huge public figure. Not THAT public, though. lol

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Mar 25, 2017

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Prorat posted:

What are you talking about? Full communism is right around the corner!

Hold this L for me do

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Lmao, playing 144D chess with checkers pieces!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
maybe he should've read The Art of the Deal

I mean had someone read it to him

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Poetic Justice posted:

The majority goon opinion about things is nearly always wrong. They are wrong about videogames, anime, bitcoin, movies, and politics.

"the majority goon opinion"

aka "six people in a thread made me mad once about [topic] and i havent let it go"

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Shadow0 posted:

Lmao, playing 144D chess with checkers pieces!

420d chess with Mouse Trap pieces and Scrabble tiles.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I'm here as a diplomat from the 'post every time you lol that Trump is president' thread.

We're laughing at him and the House of Reps.

We accept everyone that wants to lol at this weeks republicans punching themselves in the face over healthcare. Please come join us, you don't have to publicly LOL in the thread, but check it out... we accept everyone!

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ballistics statistics posted:

I'm here as a diplomat from the 'post every time you lol that Trump is president' thread.

We accept everyone that wants to lol at this weeks republicans punching themselves in the face over healthcare. Please come join us, you don't have to publicly LOL in the thread, but check it out... we accept everyone!

If prorat doesn't post there you might not want to drag him over.

Also

lol

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Space Crabs posted:

If prorat doesn't post there you might not want to drag him over.

Oh it's OK, we're already laughing at prorat. If he wants to come into the thread, we'll gladly take the lols because we've already been quoting him and loling for a while.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

we accept everyone!

Inviting the D&D people over might rapidly deplete our lol reserves. I don't want the good thread to turn into more of this one.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Could Trump win at his own board game?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Let's be honedt here: if Trump manages to somehow take down that turd Ryan (intentionally or by accidwnt) he will be elevated in my mind for greatest politician of the century for destroying Cruz, Bush, Clinton, and Paul Ryan. Not that it's likely, but it hasn't even been 4 months yet

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

That is the liberal tears thread and I suppose I lol when trump makes more salty goodness appear.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Prorat posted:

And I'll be laughing at you when Trumpcare passes and you like it.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Fog Tripper posted:

That is the liberal tears thread and I suppose I lol when trump makes more salty goodness appear.

This is the trump's fine thread.

Trump is fine. His first major piece of domestic legislation is dead after two whole months of trying, with his own party in the majority, but that's nothing.

This is just like that time trump said a bad thing on the campaign trail but it didn't change my mind and that made it a "victory" for trump.

He's going to pass an even better bill any day now. Aaaany day now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
trump is on track to have the worst 100 days of any presidency

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fog Tripper posted:

Yes, liberals are very sad about all of the success Trump and his party have had with their healthcare bill and their Muslim ban.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

It's really loltastic to watch the liberals use their deadliest, most powerful weapon itt: calling trump a poopyhead, and then lolling when they just start crying even harder

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
lol somehow Trump will be fine and will be reelected for a 2nd term.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

T.S. Smelliot posted:

It's really loltastic to watch the liberals use their deadliest, most powerful weapon itt: calling trump a poopyhead, and then lolling when they just start crying even harder

we're also laughing at the trump supporters because they view all of his many failures as secret success despite there being no evidence he's been meaning to fail at all. every time we laugh out loud at trumps ineptness we are also laughing equally as hard at the people who see him as a good leader

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

we're also laughing at the trump supporters because they view all of his many failures as secret success despite there being no evidence he's been meaning to fail at all. every time we laugh out loud at trumps ineptness we are also laughing equally as hard at the people who see him as a good leader

Except the shaking, triggered rage is way too palpable in your posts for that to be believable

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tumble posted:

Your type is blissfully unaware that there are no real trump supporters on SA, just a group of non-liberals laughing at you.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Except the shaking, triggered rage is way too palpable in your posts for that to be believable

Heh, feelings

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

T.S. Smelliot posted:

ahh man don't read what's not there, i just came in here to see what's going on, i'm not angry at you guys

or angry at all really; i mean i didn't want that bill to pass yesterday and it got pulled, i don't see why you'd assume i'm upset

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tumble posted:

ahh man don't read what's not there, i just came in here to see what's going on, i'm not angry at you guys

or angry at all really; i mean i didn't want that bill to pass yesterday and it got pulled, i don't see why you'd assume i'm upset

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

thathonkey posted:

trump is on track to have the worst 100 days of any presidency

Does this include the dude that died a month in

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
so do you guys actually think that trump is a master negotiator and that this was all part of his plan or are you saying that ironically because you know he's actually a very bad president and most likely lied about almost everything regarding his business experience? i mean so far his actions appear, to me at least, to be those of a man who has never actually experience proper business negotiations or deal-making and instead just hosed around with a bunch of inherited wealth.

but I also am not a billionaire; he doesn't act like any of the self-made billionaires I've seen on TV but i do admit I don't know any billionaires in person either

Heath posted:

Does this include the dude that died a month in

i don't think Harrison ever had a travel ban shut down because he kept talking about banning Muslims during his campaign

Tumble fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Mar 25, 2017

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Fog Tripper posted:

Your type is blissfully unaware that there are no real trump supporters on SA, just a group of non-liberals laughing at you.

lol

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Fog Tripper posted:

At the puppet master stage I see.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Trump is hosed now guys!

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845645916732358656

:ughh:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Let us English posted:

At the puppet master stage I see.

I dont think puppet master means what you think it means.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

ahaha hell yeah this is where the real biglys begin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Fog Tripper posted:

I dont think puppet master means what you think it means.

I don't really like [stupid thing] I just like laughing at people's reactions. -you

• Locked thread