Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Is that a photoshop

yeah lincoln never actually wore a maga hat but only cause they didnt exist at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

"be still my heart: a bartender's tale" is a heartwarming tale about the owner of the mos eisley cantina getting a boner when he smells greedo, so after han fries him the owner keeps the body and feeds it to a droid who is a living blender, which extracts greedo's essence into the most delicious liquor. he keeps greedo's head on a spike above the still just for aesthetic purposes. in the process, the owner gets over his infamous racism against droids, as the living blender droid is a vital component of his scheme to produce greedo bone-juice.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
duncan hunter was also the one who said that he personally saw ISIS coming in over the mexican border

i used to live in darrell issa's district, then he got redistricted to Orange County. before that, I lived in duke cunningham's district

i can't remember the last time I had a non-corrupt idiot representing me

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

i was about to say this is singularly amazing, but then i kept noticing they removed great lines from it. it's a short story that's like 2 pages long, and they omitted lines, good ones. now that i think about it, i actually hate this video.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i kind of wish that wasnt a photoshop because little crunchy wafer maga hats light enough to float on coffee foam would be fun to eat. just pretend youre going all attack on titan on some dumbfuck maga dude

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jazerus posted:

"be still my heart: a bartender's tale" is a heartwarming tale about the owner of the mos eisley cantina getting a boner when he smells greedo, so after han fries him the owner keeps the body and feeds it to a droid who is a living blender, which extracts greedo's essence into the most delicious liquor. he keeps greedo's head on a spike above the still just for aesthetic purposes. in the process, the owner gets over his infamous racism against droids, as the living blender droid is a vital component of his scheme to produce greedo bone-juice.

fender jizzmaster

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Wow what an incredibly condescending tone

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Drastic Actions posted:

I just got done working on a new website for generating Thinking Face images, thanks to the power of The Cloud™ and a lot of "System.Drawing".

Now you can make your own Thinking Face images, with a whole lot less effort.

e;fb by AI! but was worth it still

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

TheBigAristotle posted:

Wow what an incredibly condescending tone

as shaq once said

"Just give him a chance"

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Is that a photoshop
no heres another where they went overboard with the ranch

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
Jesus 2000 new posts since yesterday

What happened

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Jazerus posted:

some fine jizz

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cumshitter posted:

i kind of wish that wasnt a photoshop because little crunchy wafer maga hats light enough to float on coffee foam would be fun to eat. just pretend youre going all attack on titan on some dumbfuck maga dude

i always ask for my latte foam in the shape of america, but great again

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i think the mos eisley bartender is just mike cernovich tbh

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dairy Days posted:

looks almost like borscht or some dumbshite no?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i dont have anywhere to store a full bike so i ride a silly looking foldup tahat looks like a childrens bike but with a higher seat and handlebars

i kept getting outpaced by all the weirdos who wear the spandex clothing and realized "i look just as ridiculous as them but people look at my dumb bike and find it charmging rather than aggresively PROCYCLIST GET REAL OR GETT OFF THE BIKE TRAIL PLEBE bullshit"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
republicans get the keys to Uncle Sam's truck and immediately run it into the ocean

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

i think the mos eisley bartender is just mike cernovich tbh

neutroopik greedo cum 4 ur force needs

logikv9 posted:

republicans get the keys to Uncle Sam's truck and immediately run it into the ocean

built in gps an that :mmmsmug:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Trump is still operating under the illusion that he has any real pull over his Republican peers, but also is too chickenshit to come out and say it. Good way to start mending fences, Manbaby.

quote:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Vermont-delegation-holds-joint-meeting-in-Hardwick-11027365.php

This is the perfect time for this. Trump is screaming about Obamacare exploding, so he gets a Democratic plan that everybody is already paying into. Now watch as the Republicans start running from it.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

What happened

hillary lied bill paxton died

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

as shaq once said

"Just give him a chance"

we should watch this one night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAWWmLfkWo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

fender jizzmaster

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

What happened

jizz got h*cka wailed

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol

quote:

obamacare royalties

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

logikv9 posted:

It's basically the truck scene from Groundhog Day.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Dairy Days posted:

due to the dairy content, all you really need to do to make ranch ice cream is aerate it

i like crushing and mixing in two alka seltzers before blasting with liquid nitrogen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hunt for red october on right now dont think just watch

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Trump is still operating under the illusion that he has any real pull over his Republican peers, but also is too chickenshit to come out and say it. Good way to start mending fences, Manbaby.

This is the perfect time for this. Trump is screaming about Obamacare exploding, so he gets a Democratic plan that everybody is already paying into. Now watch as the Republicans start running from it.

Bernie owns

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

neutroopik greedo cum 4 ur force needs

"always shoot first"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

What happened

video leaked of trump kissing ivanka on the mouth and calling her his "favorite special wife"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i loving love my stupid foldup bike and i have light up LEDs on the spokes and a basket and rainbow tassles on the handlebars and i need to figure out more ridiculous poo poo to put on this stupid cheap every-third-weekend-rider bike because my end game is that one day ill pass PeeWee Herman on the bike trail and he'll snort and go, "Now that's loving ridiculous"

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

lmao

"I don't blame him, but WATCH THIS PERSON WHO DOES"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

didnt lbj have an amphibious car he would use to drive unsuspecting visitors into a lake, for laffs

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

yeee its been noted, thx for the best reminder

we're watching Hunt for Red October now so :getin:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cumshitter posted:

i dont have anywhere to store a full bike so i ride a silly looking foldup tahat looks like a childrens bike but with a higher seat and handlebars

i kept getting outpaced by all the weirdos who wear the spandex clothing and realized "i look just as ridiculous as them but people look at my dumb bike and find it charmging rather than aggresively PROCYCLIST GET REAL OR GETT OFF THE BIKE TRAIL PLEBE bullshit"

dont be jelly at us road cyclists jsut because youre slow and fat

now watch my bespoke ti road bike blast cum on your face

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

"always shoot first"

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
i thought we were gonna watch the piss tape

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

What happened

matter may have beaten out anti-matter for the second time in the history of the universe. results still pending. and we need to of course reproduce these results. however, there is no funding to reproduce the results so we are going to fudge our p-values and see if we can get over on selling the editors on some bullshit. :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

navyjack posted:

Nah, Heinlein was a loon, but he was a senior Navy officer loon.

Ah ok got him confused with someone else then

The only other heinlein thing i read was stranger in a strange land and that one was self insert rambling from like page 1

It was pretty weird though

• Locked thread