Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the onion wizard
Apr 14, 2004

no puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet! :lol: this fat gently caress will never be prresdident

edward testicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/politico/status/845855460158836740

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

the onion wizard posted:

no puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet! :lol: this fat gently caress will never be prresdident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT0AjmeJ_sghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwb0gwGXejIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mannerup posted:

*taps foot* *checks watch*

"most amazing thing i have ever seen"
"truly something to behold"
"diabolical"
"savant of modern media"
"truly next level"
"like neo bending the matrix"

thank you new york times writer fahrad manjoo

chapo talked poo poo about people like this and are probably right about it. they are so used to the "Obama is play 12th dementional chess" with the GOP, that they transposed to trump.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

quote:

Death (XIII) is the thirteenth trump or Major Arcana card in most traditional Tarot decks.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[Plays the Trumpy card]

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

*walkenishly w pauses between syllables* trump is the president? wow! thats so crazy.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

every single time ive had the cops called on me its been due to work and every single time they've been hella helpful like, parking nearby which makes motorists slow the fuuuuuck down and a couple times they even help direct traffic around our worksight
who the gently caress PUT all the loving manholes in the road like seriously cars drive there

most police arent douches but the ones on my campus (most calstate campuses have police stations i think) were super bored so tellng a student to gently caress off was fun for them

one time i lost my phone and someone turned it into the police station on campus and i got an email from another gay dude i hooked up with. this was back in the time when flip hones were still popular and didnt have passwords on them. they went through my texts and found a dude i hooked up with and had him reach out to me because they knew he had a way to contact me outside of a phone

so i walk in to claim it and the cute girl behind the desk giggles and im all like "you wish sistah"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

*walkenishly w pauses between syllables* trump is the president? wow! thats so crazy.

Ha

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/845838494152998912

i wonder when the mileage on "he's just a businessman who dont know about this politics stuff" will run out

I feel this is the kind of quote you hear at the start of mid-2020s history channel documentary on the short Trump presidency

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I've thought about this all day and I just wanted to point out something that's probably obvious but is already being denied by the GOP. This healthcare bill started off as a bill completely crafted by mean, cruel, racist, selfish people and the only reason it failed is because people that were even more mean, cruel, racist and selfish demanded changes that would hurt even more people than the 24 million that would be denied healthcare under the original bill. That's really something extraordinary.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*taps two mountains a swamp, casts baloogan*

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i wasn't exaggerating either. there is a very real possibility that Trump told people to tune in to Jeanine because a ticker on the morning show told him it would be about evidence that obama wire tapped him. Trump's taking it out on priebus for sure, and very well may have taken it out on Ryan entirely by accident because fox knows their biggest viewer is a smoothbrain orangutan

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

oh man its over

even chris christie, captain of the cuck brigade, is turning on trump

this whole "trump was wiretapped" meme seems like it's the dumbest thing, since it's based on a single stupid tweet our idiot president made, and later all but renounced

until you remember that this is exactly how BUT HER EMAILS worked, you just have to keep an accusation in the news, or a similar-sounding one, every day, and even though there's nothing to it, the magahats will conflate it with all the evils in the world and go shoot up pizza restaurants for you

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

this bill doesnt go too far enough

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
You've actuated my Baloogan card PECKERWOOD

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! Can Fix It!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

shiksa posted:

yeah til you see the screencap of fox and friends this morning promoting bombshell trump wiretap evidence at 9 pm.

jesus christ some people will just trip all over their dicks to proclaim him some evil bond villain genius.

*President Grimace watches fox in the morning, sees that Literally Who with a night show will totally prove he's right.*

*President Grimace tweets to watch Literally Who's show*

*Literally Who spends the whole show whining about Ryan because of loving course the scoop of the year didn't go to some random idiot who somehow can't even stand out among other idiots' Saturday evening Fox show*

*Somewhere, a liberal commentator takes a shuddering breath, slowly opening his laptop and pushing his now cold coffee mug aside*

"My god...the brilliance! THE loving LEVELS HE'S ON!!!!!"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

this whole "trump was wiretapped" meme seems like it's the dumbest thing, since it's based on a single stupid tweet our idiot president made, and later all but renounced

until you remember that this is exactly how BUT HER EMAILS worked, you just have to keep an accusation in the news, or a similar-sounding one, every day, and even though there's nothing to it, the magahats will conflate it with all the evils in the world and go shoot up pizza restaurants for you

naw, the post-Trump EMAILS BENGHAZI is his Russia stuff, the main difference being this is true of course but both are largely smoke at this point and because of this are on the front page of like every paper every day

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Been out of the loop since last night, so Ryan's not long for this (political) world?

Also some reporter went HAM on Twitter about new Russian activities, does that hold any water

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

you met lash laroux?!

who? tell me. ive alwways had a fascination with cults. theyre like mental lepers trying to hug people and spread their disease

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeaM1MtXwJQ

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pee! Pee pee pee!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
people who think Trump, or anyone in the GOP right now, is working on some master plan are the dumbest fuckers on earth

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Squizzle posted:

He'd probably cost 3 swamps and a

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

sexpig by night posted:

people who think Trump, or anyone in the GOP right now, is working on some master plan are the dumbest fuckers on earth

thats the POINT
after 8 years of globalist.exe obama.com obamafoundation.org cliton.evil being executed on all threads its nice to have actual idiot humans in charge again1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
freedom includes freedom to be wrong, omrr makistakes unlikes alien cia computer obama

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

mannerup posted:

*taps foot* *checks watch*

"most amazing thing i have ever seen"
"truly something to behold"
"diabolical"
"savant of modern media"
"truly next level"
"like neo bending the matrix"

thank you new york times writer fahrad manjoo

how far downhill has this person's life fallen that they are parroting Bill Mitchell tweets?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

thats the POINT
after 8 years of globalist.exe obama.com obamafoundation.org cliton.evil being executed on all threads its nice to have actual idiot humans in charge again1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should probate yourself for this post, fyi

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRWZxO4UhVE

HERE IS THE FAKE NEWS

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 211 days!
freedom to be wrong; to be so wrong

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

who? tell me. ive alwways had a fascination with cults. theyre like mental lepers trying to hug people and spread their disease

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Go home Baloogan. You're drunk on bear urine and maple syrup.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

you should probate yourself for this post, fyi

sorossdcaduscat posting

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

bannon thinks he does, so he's one dumb motherfucker also

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Go home Baloogan. You're drunk on bear urine and maple syrup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKC8pSFg1Vw

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol not that guy, another giant ginger

anyway imma go nice chatting. i know its a dumb story but im immensely proud that my legacy at my school is taking away the #1 scare tactic a bunch of cultists (who i felt bad for, but that doesnt excuse their behavior or the fact that they were trying to indoctrinate students) by taking away their ability to call the police on my fellow students

nobody will ever know it was me who did it on the good ole campus of calstateredacted but im glad i did it!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Goodbye You Lizard Scum

• Locked thread