Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

trump pooped his pants while at the golf course and due to an obscure piece of legislation called "buchanan's law" no man is allowed to soil clothing with feces while outside of the white house and still remain president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
Do you guys think this is actually true?

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/325865-report-ryan-pleaded-on-one-knee-for-obamacare-repeal-vote

quote:

At one point, the paper said, House Speaker Paul Ryan (Wis.) got down on one knee to plead with Rep. Don Young of Alaska – the longest-serving Republican in Congress -- to support the bill. (He was unsuccessful.)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ivanka will marry shane mcmahon

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

:laffo:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Nonsense posted:

i like to think thats why no longer around

I CANNOT PARSE THIS SENTENCE

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Schnorkles posted:

kushner is gonna fail miserably and probably get divorced by ivanka after she has a multi-year long incredibly steamy affair with the PM of Canada.

I'm semi-sure ivanka fucks donald with kushner's full knowledge as is

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

What a loving jabronie lol

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

HorseRenoir posted:

that Kushner office thing is going to end up being Kushner sitting in an office all day writing "improvements" to the government that Congress and all the departments promptly laugh at and crumple in the trash, because nobody wants to be told what to do by skinny pencilneck Jared

it's pretty amazing how Trump is applying literally every failed "smart" business strategy to the government, next he's going to try to do that Sears thing where all the federal departments have to fight each other to the death for resources

I think that position is actually just a lovely make-work (or even a straight up paper job) that trump shoved kushner into as punishment because trump blame's kushner for being on vacation as one of the reasons the healthcare bill failed

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

chris christies plan for combatting the opioid epidemic? free big macs at narcotics anonymous meetings

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

kushner is gonna fail miserably and probably get divorced by ivanka after she has a multi-year long incredibly steamy affair with the PM of Canada.
lol if you think cuckmaster trudeau needs a multi year long affair to thoroughly cuck someone

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

SpaceGoku posted:

I think that position is actually just a lovely make-work (or even a straight up paper job) that trump shoved kushner into as punishment because trump blame's kushner for being on vacation as one of the reasons the healthcare bill failed

honestly a lot of presidents have tried to do similar things. Lots of work trying to "streamline" or "tame" the bureaucracy after being smacked around by it in your first few months. it never works

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

there is no difference between owning someone and being owned

you loving idiot!!!

cretin!!!

fundamentally the one being owned and the one owning the other are only codependent hallucinatory wisps of ego manifesting the same One Mind in a temporary flash of apparent-being, suspended weightlessly in a infinite and omnidirectional void expressing neither approval nor condemnation, so

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I don't care it's my new reality

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

he did this poo poo and trump still wants him gone lmfao

paul ryan is so spineless that even bad dems are looking at him like 'drat that dude is pathetically weak'

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

zen death robot posted:

Seriously is anyone in Canada willing to go on suicide watch for Baloogan when the impeachment proceedings begin?

sure, as long as it's June or later, vancouver is lovely in the spring.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

did he sing goober peas

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

L M A O

https://twitter.com/philiprucker/status/846180455393234945

Kushner, the dude who only got into Harvard because his dad dropped two and a half mil. Our government is going to implode.

jfc anyone who thinks government should be run like a business needs to be forcibly re-educated

with an ice pick if necessary

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

crazy cloud posted:

fundamentally the one being owned and the one owning the other are only codependent hallucinatory wisps of ego manifesting the same One Mind in a temporary flash of apparent-being, suspended weightlessly in a infinite and omnidirectional void expressing neither approval nor condemnation, so

wtf is this poo poo

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/846149052525957121

Meanwhile in the latest news from our Forever War in the Middle East.
this is a pretty good stealth "trump murdered an 8 year old girl" snype

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Philip Rivers posted:

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

GENUFLECTION
NO WINNING
THEYRE ONTO MANAFORT

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I told my partner the Papa Roach thing actually happened and I refuse to correct myself because this is my personal reality

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

fan fiction is worse than anime and that's saying a lot

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

More I think about it, a shyster of Trump's variety specifically could've been crazy dangerous if he had held the office when he was younger, sharper and more plugged in. At 70 though, I think he's just too old to keep up. he's trying like hell but he just can't ball like he used to. I know he's as deluded as they get, but he's pulled it over plenty of people over the years, I'm sure those are the fondest memories he has. He's gotta know on some level that he doesn't have it like that anymore. Gotta make him crazy angry. Gotta make him feel tired too.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

zen death robot posted:

Seriously is anyone in Canada willing to go on suicide watch for Baloogan when the impeachment proceedings begin?

i think baloogan might die from internal conflict. on one side, his love of trump. on the other, his love of chaos.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

wtf is this poo poo

:same:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud posted:

fan fiction is worse than anime and that's saying a lot

but anime is incredibly good, so thats a wide range

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

Trump losing bigly in 2020 and Kushner getting cheated on by the PM of Canada would be so goddamn great.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Nobody will face his wrath like the GOP will though. The Dems he knew he could count on, in an odd way, and they delivered to his expectations. The GOP however betrayed his trust, which to someone like Trump is an ultimate crime. He mentioned the Dems while he was playing nice but hasn't since the Judge Pirro tweet, so it's obvious who he has made his mind up to blame.

Never underestimate the lengths someone like him will go for revenge. If he had different people whispering in his ear he could probably be convinced to support Medicare For All because it would massively boost his approval ratings and would be a huge dagger into the heart of GOPers who he now feels will betray him.

I agree and loving love this part of our national nightmare. It was kind of blood curdling when the first thing Trump said after it died was "we learned a lot about loyalty". He said it with a flatness totally unlike every other dumb poo poo he's said up to this point. Really got the vibe that he was going to go absolute ape poo poo on whoever he felt wronged him and ruin their lives for daring to stand up to him

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

a yin and a yang tattooed on a bicep

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Philip Rivers posted:

I told my partner the Papa Roach thing actually happened and I refuse to correct myself because this is my personal reality

wait did that get retconned already

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

honestly a lot of presidents have tried to do similar things. Lots of work trying to "streamline" or "tame" the bureaucracy after being smacked around by it in your first few months. it never works

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

It is seriously the best. There is not a single place he can go to dispute that he is actively bad for America and also can't be rude so he just has to sit there and take it.

Will it matter? No. But I'll take it for today.

this is going to be one of those moments that get quoted in books and documentaries in 20 years as one of the turning points, when american society started to recognize that fake news is a real problem, and that allowing the media to push propaganda without any sort of regulation leaves your population as vulnerable to foreign propaganda as domestic, not to mention the secret muslim pizzagate stuff

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Augus posted:

But they are bad people tho?

Oh yeah big time, I just enjoyed that quote out of someone who's really trying to put a shine on it

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

fake news he would have been on both knees in the childs pose

It does feel a little made up to smear him more, doesn't matter either way I guess

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Duscat posted:

this is going to be one of those moments that get quoted in books and documentaries in 20 years as one of the turning points, when american society started to recognize that fake news is a real problem, and that allowing the media to push propaganda without any sort of regulation leaves your population as vulnerable to foreign propaganda as domestic, not to mention the secret muslim pizzagate stuff
it'll be like one of those postmortems of ancient roman society only with much more inbreeding

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/846149052525957121

Meanwhile in the latest news from our Forever War in the Middle East.

donald trump wants us soldiers to enter into a conflict where the saudi's are willing to fire cluster bombs at refugee boats. how many more boats does trump want sunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

a yin and a yang tattooed on a bicep

lmbo

• Locked thread