Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Subjunctive posted:

Looking closely at most modern wedding ceremonies will leave you wanting for philosophical richness. The ring exchange part may be the worst.

No, its the ever-growing number of unity ceremonies. Mix your two cups of liquid into this bowl. Now light this one candle with your two candles. Now pour your different colored sands in this single vase. Now twine your individual flower stems together. Now pour your two cups of wine into this bigger cup and drink it together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Breetai posted:

Clean privilege is never being turned down for oral sex because you haven’t washed away the protective, lubricative, natural oils beneath your foreskin that are supposed to facilitate sex in the first place (smegma).

Clean privilege is being considered more sexually desirable even when you have horribly disfigured genitals. 56% of American males undergo genital mutilation at birth for supposed ‘hygiene’ reasons, as it removes the 'need’ to wash. Our society is so obsessed with unnecessary cleanliness that we actually take a knife to our baby boy’s little winkles to achieve it.

Tags: clean privilege privilege circumcision male genital mutilation sex and love trigger warning child abuse

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Breetai posted:

Clean privilege is never being turned down for oral sex because you haven’t washed away the protective, lubricative, natural oils beneath your foreskin that are supposed to facilitate sex in the first place (smegma).

Clean privilege is being considered more sexually desirable even when you have horribly disfigured genitals. 56% of American males undergo genital mutilation at birth for supposed ‘hygiene’ reasons, as it removes the 'need’ to wash. Our society is so obsessed with unnecessary cleanliness that we actually take a knife to our baby boy’s little winkles to achieve it.

Tags: clean privilege privilege circumcision male genital mutilation sex and love trigger warning child abuse

I want to believe this is real

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dienes posted:

No, its the ever-growing number of unity ceremonies. Mix your two cups of liquid into this bowl. Now light this one candle with your two candles. Now pour your different colored sands in this single vase. Now twine your individual flower stems together. Now pour your two cups of wine into this bigger cup and drink it together.

My wife and I just hardcore hosed on the alter to represent all the hardcore loving we were gonna do. That's what all the metaphors mean anyway, so we thought we'd just cut to the chase.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Breetai posted:

I miss tumblr threads.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
It's a special kind of beta that cries himself right out of getting a blow jay.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Breetai posted:

the 'need’ to wash

I particularly appreciated this bit.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Doc Hawkins posted:

I particularly appreciated this bit.

There was a honest to god piece on CBC radio recently about a woman who swore off soap seven years ago:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/...ng-up-1.4038322

These people will kill us all

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

54 40 or gently caress posted:

There was a honest to god piece on CBC radio recently about a woman who swore off soap seven years ago:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/...ng-up-1.4038322

These people will kill us all

People could do to use a lot less soap than modern Americans typically do, but none is too little.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Too many long rear end wordy posts without a bolded title, COME ON

My boyfriend (28m) is upset and not speaking to me (23f) for 3 days now because of a failed threesome

quote:

Hi there! I hope you guys can help me with what to do, because I'm not sure I know anymore.

I've been with my boyfriend for a little more than 2 years now, for 2 years before that we were FWB. We have a lovely and open relationship, we can speak with each other about everything and I am very happy with him except for this small detail.

My boyfriend and I have discussed having threesomes/foursomes (with other couples) and we both are really into it. We did it once with a couple and I started to think it would be fun but recently I'm starting to feel like it's becoming too much of an end goal for us. Everytime we are drinking he will either get quite obsessive with the idea in the club; pointing out different girls and often I have to directly say stop because it stops being fun and feels like a job. I have tried online multiple times to find girls or couples to join us, but as with human nature they sometimes back out or decided they didn't want to anymore.

A few days ago it was a similar situation where we organised a night with a couple and they backed out last minute. Since then my boyfriend has gone on complete silent mode and won't speak to me at all, except to tell me this was the reason he was upset. He has a personality that when he gets stressed or upset he just goes quiet and prefers to be left alone, and he's fine the next day (compared to me, where I prefer to talk and let everything out and then I'm usually fine straight after)

I tried initially to cheer him up by saying "It could be worse. What if I didn't want a girl/couple to join us at all?" To which he responded "Then I'd have to go to the club and find two girls instead"

That hurt my feelings a lot but I knew he was upset so I didn't push it, or make a big deal and felt it was better to talk in the morning. But it's been 3 days now, he's still silent and I still have those words in my head, as well I'm thinking it's just a sexual thing. I know he wants to do it but it makes me feel inadequate when he makes a big deal about this, it was just supposed to be for fun. I don't want to make the problem about me here, but I thought I'd add it.

Mainly I want to ask what I should do now, should I be patient? Keep trying to cheer him up? It makes me not even want to have a threesome anymore!

TL:DR my boyfriend wanted to have a threesome and after many failed attempts, he has completely shut down on me for 3 days. It makes me feel upset with myself that such a big deal is being made from what would have just been a fun idea, but I love him and I want to know the best way to deal with this!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I [25/F] become annoyed when my boyfriend [25 M/F] tries to make me stay at his house later than I had planned

quote:

I'll give him a time "Pick me up at 1 and we can hang out until 6". To be honest, I'm not the clingy girlfriend type. I don't want to be stuck at ANYONE's house all day, even it I love them. Also an introvert.

I'll tell him I want to be home by 6....an hour goes by and it's 7. I mention the time and he doesn't act like he cares. I grab my purse and just STAND THERE in front of his door starting at my phone trying to get him to take the hint. I stand there for half an hour, purse still on arm phone in hand. He just looks at me.

Instead of taking the hint, he acts confused and completely ignores my obvious gesture of "Please take me home now".
This sounds super functional

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Are they both on the spectrum?

Because it sounds like they're both on the spectrum.

Like in this story, where op is on the autism spectrum and the sister is in the :stonk: spectrum:

Me [28F] with my sister [32F], she freaked out when she found out I was sterilized.

quote:

u/omgthrowawaywtfbbq
Hello, /r/relationships!

I'm a 28 year old woman. I've never wanted kids. Ever. Not even as a child. I'm on the autism spectrum with various health problems, so I also look at it from a logical perspective. If I do ever change my mind (which I don't believe I will,) I will adopt.

I jumped through hoops to get myself sterilized. I visited mental health professionals at the doctor's requests. I talked to countless doctors until I found one that agreed to do it. All in all, it took me 4 years. I kept it to myself; it was no one's business.

Well, I had surgery last week. My sister, who has 1 kid, asked me if I could babysit for her. I explained to her that I could not, that I was having an outpatient procedure that day and wouldn't be well enough.

A little background: My sister's pregnancy was traumatic and resulted in a partial hysterectomy. I supported her, cared for my nephew while she recovered, and I babysit when she needs, going as far as to rearrange my schedule to do so.

She and her husband have been looking into surrogacy, as she still has eggs and had some frozen. I was briefly discussed, but my health concerns as well as being childfree thankfully disqualified me. My sister had always been supportive of me not wanting kids.

After a lot of pressing, I caved and told her what the procedure was. She went silent before she started screaming at me, calling me an "evil bitch," that is "squandering the gifts God gave her." I quietly hung up. She called and left 10+ voicemails, telling me that I was a horrible, awful person who was denying her child cousins.

I waited a few days to call and talk to her. She talked to me, but told me she always thought I'd "grow out" of this "childfree thing." When I explained my health issues were worsening, and that I really didn't ever want to be pregnant, she called me "selfish, because reproducing is what you were made for." I told her if I changed my mind, I would adopt. She then started to freak out, saying that I was stupid, selfish, and I would be taking away a child from someone who "deserved it."

I ended the conversation.

Since then has texted me things so vile that I've blocked her from all social media and my phone. She's called from different numbers. She's left notes on my porch. She's told everyone in the family, who are all as incredulous as I am. When two of our cousins went, "So? It's her choice." She spazzed out on them and they blocked her.

Well, our Mom just called and asked if I could babysit for my sister next week. I told my Mom that after how she has been treating me and anyone who doesn't care/supports me, she can pound sand. Maybe if she apologized, but when my Mom told her this, she went nuts on our Mom, saying this "proves I am selfish."

I know it's anger that she can't have more without help. I feel bad for her. I just refuse to be her punching bag for this. We had a great relationship before this. This is a crazy change from who she normally is. I want to fix this, but I don't know how. Help!

tl;dr: I got sterilized. Sister lost her mind. I want to fix the situation, but I don't know how to. What do I do?

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Read the whole thing before guessing the ages.

My[25/F] SO [25/M] of 2 years, he told me he thinks my small breasts are "Icky."

quote:

u/KoopaJo
Howdy, relationship gurus. I'm requesting some advice on a "small" problem that I cant seem to get over.

My SO and I have been dating for two years. We have a good relationship and we both work together to make it better. Hes a great guy who genuinely cares for me, and I him. But he said something the other night that cut me really deep.

At 5'7 115lbs, I am a slender woman. I haven't always been. when I was 18 I peaked at a whopping 247lbs and I worked very hard to get to where I am now. But in the process of losing all that weight, I also lost my breasts. Now, I'm not even an A cup. All bras are baggy/loose except for sports bras. It bothers me, and Ive considered implants but spending thousands of dollars on something so vain while I'm also putting myself through school seemed irresponsible and frivolous.

Often we will hang out together and browse Reddit, its always good for a laugh or two before bed. A few nights ago we were doing this when a picture of a model with large breasts came up. My boyfriend said "Hey, it'd be alright if you had boobs like that." I laughed, thinking he was just kidding, and asked what we would do if I actually had boobs. His face lit up and he got excited, saying "Oh, I would definitely touch you more and buy you sexy lingerie like every day and you'd probably have to beat me off with a stick!"

I was taken aback at this, because I had thought that he loved my body. I asked "Do you have a problem with the way my boobs are now?"

"Well the first few times I saw you you were wearing a bra and I thought they were smaller than average but you're cute and it didn't bother me much. Then we went on a date and you leaned over and I saw down your shirt and that's when I realized that you didn't have ANY boobs and I was like 'ICK' but it's no big deal, babe."

I don't think he realized how much those words hurt me. My brain more or less shut down at that point and I went to bed. I normally end up going to bed alone, we fall asleep together maybe one night a week because he always stays up until 2am playing video games. We don't have sex very often (3-5x a month) and Ive tried to work with him on spicing up our bedroom but he doesn't seem interested. He never initiates sex, ever. Now I'm thinking that its because he doesn't find me attractive. I wouldn't want to sleep with someone whom I found "icky," but I also wouldn't be in a relationship with them.

Now I feel ashamed to take my clothes off around him. Ive been wearing baggy shirts to hide how boyish I am. I feel so self conscious now and I don't know what to do. I went from one end of the weight spectrum to the other and I'm still stuck with body issues.

tl;dr I'm the head of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee but my boyfriend thinks its the Icky Bitty Titty Committee. I'm turning into a never-nude while my self esteem dwindles. How can I turn this around? Am I right for feeling hurt?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Bubblyblubber posted:

My[25/F] SO [25/M] of 2 years, he told me he thinks my small breasts are "Icky."

What kind of moron tells his girlfriend that her boobs are "icky" like a literal 12 year old? What kind of moron says anything strongly negative about his girlfriend's appearance? What kind of moron dates someone for 2 years who he isn't attracted to? What kind of moron acts like this at goddamn 25 years old? :catstare:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Bubblyblubber posted:

This dude deserves to lose his boob-touching license

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

What kind of moron tells his girlfriend that her boobs are "icky" like a literal 12 year old? What kind of moron says anything strongly negative about his girlfriend's appearance? What kind of moron dates someone for 2 years who he isn't attracted to? What kind of moron acts like this at goddamn 25 years old? :catstare:

Gotta neg em bro!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Here's a doozy, especially the update post.

I[42F] am having issues with my SIL [44F], recently it turned very ugly, she attacked me outside church/my children's school

UPDATE: I[42F] am having issues with my SIL [44F], recently it turned very ugly, she attacked me outside church/my children's school.

This girl must be so fuckin hot.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Streak posted:

This girl must be so fuckin hot.

Or the guy has massive issue with women in general or self-esteem in particular.

My Uncle is on paper a great catch: family-oriented, has a wide range of interests, just a generally friendly/nice guy, and is rolling in money (he owns and operates a construction company and puts up multiple apartment blocks every year, had a house at one time that had a 20(!) car garage and its own elevator), and yet he constantly makes terrible dating decisions, has been divorced 3 times, and his last ex-girlfriend who he flew down from Canada to here in Australia multiple times on his dime did the following:

• Demanded that he pay off her (multiple) credit card bills before she'd come down to see him, on multiple occasions.
  • Went shopping on her own for a 5-figure engagement ring and then demanded that he pay for it.
  • When living with him didn't lift a finger even though he worked long hours; he did all cooking, cleaning and housework.
  • Whenever he started cooling on the relationship she would drop hints about how she had many other interested suitors.
  • During one trip down here he came home from work one day to find his iPad missing and that she had hosed off back to Canada unannounced.

The last point above wasn't even the catalyst for their eventual breakup several months later. She wasn't even particularly pretty; she was basically the epitome of frumpy late-40's who'd never really looked out for her health and had a face full of plastic surgery that had just hit the point where it started to make her look older rather than younger.

The first time I met her I had the immediate impression that she was a lovely garbage person (the topic of dinner table conversation turned to Psychology and she mentioned blithely that she thought that anyone going to see a Psychologist for therapy was just attention-seeking and should get over themselves), and yet it took YEARS for him to see it.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Bubblyblubber posted:

This is like the other side of the story as that guy who overheard his gf talkin to her friends about how hideous and undatable short dudes were, someone just super gross about genetics.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Bubblyblubber posted:

Are they both on the spectrum?

Because it sounds like they're both on the spectrum.

Like in this story, where op is on the autism spectrum and the sister is in the :stonk: spectrum:

Me [28F] with my sister [32F], she freaked out when she found out I was sterilized.

this one had an update! it's a heck of a ride

Me [28F] with my sister [32F], she freaked out when she found out I was sterilized. [Update]

quote:

This all came to a crazy, crazy head this morning.

I was up early this morning getting ready to head to a venue (I'm an event planner) when I got a knock at the door. I glanced through the peephole, and who do I see?

My sister with my nephew in tow (He's 3, since I didn't mention it before.) She also had mild postpartum, but she had gotten treatment for it as well as the trauma of losing her fertility.

My boyfriend had off of work, so he was home and lounging about, so I opened the door.

She literally almost knocked me off of my feet with how fast she pushed by me, telling me I was babysitting my nephew today, "no questions."

Now, I will gladly rearrange my schedule to babysit, but she's always known that there were times that I wouldn't be available (Fridays are usually a no go.) I explained to her that I couldn't because this is a huge event, and today was a lot of the set-up for tomorrow.

She. loving. lost. it.

A lot of you were right: she was banking on me changing my mind so that I'd carry her children for her.

And, apparently, she found out that I could still be a surrogate because a tubal doesn't matter. So, that was thrown into my face I was told that I was a selfish oval office whose life didn't matter because I wasn't a mother, and that I should be bending over backwards to "serve" her and her child (exact words.)

This person standing in front of me was not my sister. This was a freaky, rapid change and a side of her I hadn't seen. I told her, politely at first, to leave. When she refused and told me she was going to leave my nephew, if I liked it or not, I told her the first call I would make would be to CPS. She stared at me like she wanted to kill me, but she left.

I immediately called my brother-in-law, who answered. I told him what was happened, and he silently listened. When I was done, he said, "I'm so sorry." He explained to me that my sister was having a hard time coping (which I knew,) but she had always told him that I'd eventually "come around" and that it would "bring us all closer." He had even told her that it was my body, my decision, and that she shouldn't count on it. He even asked her to start looking into agencies and what not to find another surrogate, and she had refused. In the 10 years that we've known each other, he was sure I wasn't about to change my mind.

As we are talking, a call comes through on my other line from my Mom. She was sobbing hysterically. My Mom lives 5 minutes down the road from me, and she apparently went over after visiting me. When my Mom told her she was being unreasonable, my sister went off and physically attacked our Mother. Mom stopped our stepdad from calling the cops. I told my Mom I'd be there shortly.

I switched over to my call to my BIL, and I explained to him what happened. He immediately told me he was coming home from work and he'd be there soon.

My Sister called our Mom minutes later, sobbing hysterically, threatening suicide. Mom put it on speaker for our stepdad to hear and then they called the police. My BIL got there pretty much just as the police did, she handed my nephew off to my BIL peacefully, and went with the officers peacefully.

BIL is dealing with it all, and I went to work after checking to make sure our Mom was okay. I knew that my nephew was incapable hands, and there was nothing I could do. I'm also a trigger in this situation, so I don't want to exacerbate it.

tl;dr: Sister lost it and is being held after threats of suicide.

e: there are two more updates, but they're... well, you can find them if you really want to. I wouldn't recommend it.

PleasingFungus fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Mar 27, 2017

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

PleasingFungus posted:

Me [28F] with my sister [32F], she freaked out when she found out I was sterilized. [Update]

e: there are two more updates, but they're... well, you can find them if you really want to. I wouldn't recommend it.

haha whoooa final update takes a hard left

the sister kills herself

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PleasingFungus posted:

People who regret having children flip out at the people who show them it was a choice not an obligation.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

chernobyl kinsman posted:

the sister kills herself

lmao that loving owns.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

DrPlump posted:

People who regret having children flip out at the people who show them it was a choice not an obligation.

I'm pretty sure that sister's problem was that she wanted more children, and OP didn't want to carry them for her.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

chernobyl kinsman posted:

the sister kills herself

Holy poo poo that.... Man brain hormones are a hell of a thing

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

quote:

Yeah, not going to delve into this in depth because it brings a debate, but:

My sister is very, very religious (but doesn't normally force it on me.) Her church is very specific in the fact that women are "subservient" to men.

She was not raised this way, in fact, it appalls our first wave Feminist mother. But her husband refused to marry her if she didn't convert.

wacky patriarchal religion broke this woman's brain and killed her :anime:

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Fullhouse posted:

Well this makes handfasting look preferable by contrast

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Fullhouse posted:

quote:

I was told the extent of my sister's delusions; she was hoping that my business would fail so that I would see the light, marry my boyfriend, and start popping out lots of babies as well as find God (like she did.) Since this sounds like my version of Hell (if there is one,) I was completely repulsed. She told them she had these thoughts before she got pregnant, but no one knows if that was true or not as she wasn't really that well when she said it.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Streak posted:

lmao that loving owns.

Gross.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Streak posted:

lmao that loving owns.

I'm all for craving death, but probably not appropriate here dude.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

ThePeavstenator posted:

I'm all for craving death, but probably not appropriate here dude.

He is just craving attention leave him be

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Here's a doozy, especially the update post.

I[42F] am having issues with my SIL [44F], recently it turned very ugly, she attacked me outside church/my children's school

UPDATE: I[42F] am having issues with my SIL [44F], recently it turned very ugly, she attacked me outside church/my children's school.

Coming back to this doozy to say:

Men often re-marry quickly after their wife dies. This is why some women, on their deathbed, ask their husband not to marry for a year after they pass. It's not entirely a selfish thing. It is because men will often marry the first thing available to marry and that can go terribly.

I knew a military vet who was re-married within two weeks of his wife's passing, to a woman he met at the funeral parlor scheduling her own husband's funeral. They'd never met before. Married in two weeks. Two weeks.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

zakharov posted:

Here's a guy who sucks

How do I [33f] explain to my husband [36m] (married 9 years), that I don't have post partum depression, and that he's just being a tool?Relationships

Easy, don't fantasize about killing your infants, kill your husband, but for real ( :murder: ).

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
didn't you just get off a prob for melting down about men pick? Maybe don't go straight to posting biotruths or w/e.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

Pick posted:

Coming back to this doozy to say:

Men often re-marry quickly after their wife dies. This is why some women, on their deathbed, ask their husband not to marry for a year after they pass. It's not entirely a selfish thing. It is because men will often marry the first thing available to marry and that can go terribly.

I knew a military vet who was re-married within two weeks of his wife's passing, to a woman he met at the funeral parlor scheduling her own husband's funeral. They'd never met before. Married in two weeks. Two weeks.

Hello forums poster Pick! Last time you mentioned how much faster men remarry than woman, I got offended, internally called B.S. and looked it up, and lo and behold it's totally a thing. But more along the lines of statistics for geriatrics, with a rather blithe line of "Oh yes, and younger people are more likely to remarry". No poo poo. Just sayin' your evidence might largely be personal experience! But two weeks, holy poo poo there should probably be a standown law or something regarding that, he couldn't have been in a good place at all, poor man.

Edit: Also that post about the Sister who lost her poo poo regarding sterilization, kinda makes me think we mock stories of crazy as if the person is fundamentally a dick, rather than seeing it as the internet documentation of a person undergoing breakdown. That one in particular is tragic =[

Serephina fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Mar 27, 2017

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Can someone at least link to the updates about the sister please?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

timefly posted:

Can someone at least link to the updates about the sister please?

Just paste the title into google.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Haha, my half-brother got married two weeks after meeting someone. The reason? He was getting shipped off to Germany (army) and she wanted to go.
I get angry thinking about the next 15-odd years of their marriage, so I'll stop there. But it went exactly as you think for the whole. loving. Thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Das Boo posted:

Haha, my half-brother got married two weeks after meeting someone. The reason? He was getting shipped off to Germany (army) and she wanted to go.
I get angry thinking about the next 15-odd years of their marriage, so I'll stop there. But it went exactly as you think for the whole. loving. Thing.

sounds spicy