Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
CANT STOP LOOKING AT THE SPINACH STUCK IN SPICEY TEETH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

He always looks like he's making one of those retarded Vince McMahon faces.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

"Obamacare is dying." - Spicer

"No it's not." - Reporter

"Okay, so it's not but it's dying" - Spicer

lol

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

It's no My Pet Goat on 9/11 but it is a good predictor for what may come.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol, CEO of largest coal company in USA! says coal jobs are not coming back, blames Obama.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/325891-coal-executive-trump-cant-bring-mining-jobs-back

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

We deserve this.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Kumo posted:

lol, CEO of largest coal company in USA! says coal jobs are not coming back, blames Obama.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/325891-coal-executive-trump-cant-bring-mining-jobs-back

Now that all the job-creators have Papa job-creator in the WH what excuse do they have for not creating jobs here in the US? Why do they think Obama Pied Piper'd all the jobs away? Hello? Why aren't the job creators answering my calls? Whose job is it to answer me?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Looks like I got owned by fake news again!!!

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Mar 27, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/statu...genumber%3D3156

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The lols keep pouring in. I can barely keep up!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Robert Murray, the founder and CEO of Murray Energy, said Trump should “temper his expectations,” given the way market forces — rather than regulations — have hurt the coal industry and reduced employment.

quote:

Barack Obama and his Democrat supporters were the greatest destroyers the United States of America has ever seen in its history. He destroyed reliable electric power in America, he destroyed low-cost electric power in America, and he attempted to totally destroy the United States coal industry.”

so was it Obama or was it global market forces

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Obama and the Democrats invented fracking.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im puking im so sick of winning!!!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

just puking in victory

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What's funny is these coal regulation repeals appear to primarily affect strip mining and mountain top removal style mining which is less labor intensive and as companies devote more resources to that versus their current mining methods, mining jobs will actually decrease. LOL.

So we're gonna gently caress the environment, coal will still be dead, jobs will still be lost, and all so companies like Peabody can get a small sliver more profit before it all comes crashing down finally.

winning bigly

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Mar 27, 2017

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Just lolling remembering the Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. A bunch of pill-popping white trash yokels who fleece the government and generally terrorize the county law enforcement. That garbage state deserves every bit of the loving they get from our Dronald Troomp.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Kumo posted:

From that CEO:

CEO posted:

“Politically it’s much better. Barack Obama and his Democrat supporters were the greatest destroyers the United States of America has ever seen in its history. He destroyed reliable electric power in America, he destroyed low-cost electric power in America, and he attempted to totally destroy the United States coal industry.”

LMAO yes I've noticed that ever since Obummer, the American electric grid has been far more unreliable and expensive!
I'd like to know what reliability he thinks coal is adding.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
He's literally going "Obama's regulations didn't do this, the market for coal just sucks......... Obama's regulations killed the market!" like a fuckwit.

Arguably our power generation is more reliable than ever now that we are less dependent on outside sources of oil than ever and expanding wind/solar power generation at a decent clip.

e: ie he's hedging for the inevitable day a couple years down the line when his company posts great quarterly numbers while initiating layoffs.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
oh hey Isn't Murray the guy who's responsible for a bunch of miner deaths because he's cheaped out on safety? I'm not even going to try to prove it. I'm just gonna lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Anything that is detrimental to the Virginians, Alabama or Mississippi is a-ok with me

gently caress those places

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

We should build more nuclear plants and pay the miners to put nuclear waste into the ground rather than take coal out. Two birds one stone

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Obama is history's greatest troll. Half the country running around in a frothing rage and screaming about how every problem large and small is his direct doing while he fucks off on a massive vacation sipping drinks out of a coconut and boning his wife. Then Obamacare survives to top it all off.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

ElGroucho posted:

Preliminary studies show that Autism isn't caused by vaccines or pollution, but by old rear end white people and their old dusty balls and cobwebbed panochas trying to have kids in their 40s-80s, LMAO

*Only maybe true, but pretty funny

dusty old balls
full of green dust

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

ElGroucho posted:

Dude looks like my fat Mexican grandma

Mi abuela lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

skeletonotherkin posted:

The Russians may have helped the US elect an American Yeltsin LOL.

N he doesn't even drink so what's his excuse LOOOOOL

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Roll lol

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
http://www.avclub.com/article/big-b...SocialMarketing

For :10bux: you can buy "The President and the Big Boy Truck", a children's book from buzzfeed.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

bag em and tag em posted:

Obama is history's greatest troll. Half the country running around in a frothing rage and screaming about how every problem large and small is his direct doing while he fucks off on a massive vacation sipping drinks out of a coconut and boning his wife. Then Obamacare survives to top it all off.

He hasn't hosed his wife in 10 years man

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ElGroucho posted:

'Tis a shame

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

I've been handling that for him, nbd

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bag em and tag em posted:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Blue Train posted:

I've been handling that for him, nbd

I'm minding my own business in the refrigerator lol

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Why is trump deporting illegal immigrants a bad thing? Other than it solving none of americas problems but merely being an enforcement of existing laws for its own sakes

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Shut the hell up idiot

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

SBJ posted:

Why is trump deporting illegal immigrants a bad thing? Other than it solving none of americas problems but merely being an enforcement of existing laws for its own sakes

Immigrants do fewer crimes so it raises the per capita crime rate.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SBJ posted:

Lol?

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Captain Yossarian posted:

Shut the hell up idiot

Its a pretty legit question and im trying to learn more about the topic by asking for other peoples opinions. Im sorry it triggered you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

SBJ posted:

he's the xbox 1 of presidents, friend