Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

$40 million dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

$40 million dollars.

And they said the animations were bad!

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Hollow Talk posted:

Unless you only eat French or Austrian (or, potentially, German) cheeses, you have a pretty good chance that your cheese has, in fact, not been made with rennet, but with Chymosin (which is the complex in rennet that curdles milk) created by bacteria; cf. Recombinant Chymosin.

:pseudo:
Huh, cool. I'm in Sweden though and most of our cheese is made with rennet (and it's illegal to use the word for other things, such as the chrymosin you mention, so if the table of contents say rennet it must be rennet). Cheese can also be made with lemon juice!

Anyway, gross cheese gif:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

More like rear end Effect!

You know, 'cause...

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Woebin posted:

Huh, cool. I'm in Sweden though and most of our cheese is made with rennet (and it's illegal to use the word for other things, such as the chrymosin you mention, so if the table of contents say rennet it must be rennet). Cheese can also be made with lemon juice!

gently caress that fountain hard.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

LingcodKilla posted:

Really odd it didnt hit the pole that was taller and pretty close.

Here's an unsettling fact for you: lightning strikes wherever the gently caress it wants.

My friend who worked radio masts came up a mountain when he saw gray clouds rolling in, so instead of going home or waiting it out in the shed like a person, he hauled rear end up the mast, tightened some bolts or whatever it is that these people do on a fuckoff mast on a mountain, and hauled rear end down, because it was Friday afternoon and he didn't feel like hanging out in a shed until half past beer, or going out again on a Saturday to fix poo poo. Safely down again and getting into the truck lightning struck and obliterated

...the shed. gently caress you shed.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/gCgZOlj.gifv

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
At least the beer survived.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

Selklubber posted:

At least the beer survived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBdo2fT-mJQ

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The Chinese often don't like cheese and think it's a gross western thing and western people all smell like cheese or spoiled dairy products.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ginette Reno posted:

Isn't getting out of a car that has just been hit by lightning a really bad idea? Kinda surprised they did that.

No, it's fine.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Ginette Reno posted:

Isn't getting out of a car that has just been hit by lightning a really bad idea? Kinda surprised they did that.

They should have gotten out and then held their hands skyward, that lets all the electricity ignore them

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Baronjutter posted:

The Chinese often don't like cheese and think it's a gross western thing and western people all smell like cheese or spoiled dairy products.

more for us

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Baronjutter posted:

The Chinese often don't like cheese and think it's a gross western thing
True.

quote:

and western people all smell like cheese or spoiled dairy products.
Also true.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
If you ever get bored, read how government cheese came about. This country is built on cheese.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Aerodynamic buttflap control surfaces?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ak Gara posted:

Molested by invisible aliens, they did say it was gonna be softcore

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Ak Gara posted:

Actually just space cheese.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

I don't care much for the direction of the Deadpool sequel.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Dumb question: I have a mp4 file I wanted to post here, where can I host it? Imgur only accepts video if its already hosted somewhere else

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/ndxnCeD.gifv

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
RE: lightning chat. The closest I've ever been to a strike was about 50 feet. My house is surrounded with big rear end, old Maples, at least 100 feet high. I was in the garage, working on something, barefoot, when I realized the floor was making my feet tingle (felt like the 60 cycle vibration from, say, an aquarium pump). I didn't even have time to process that feeling when the lightning hit a tree just outside the garage door, and luckily I was pointed in that direction and saw the whole thing. The bolt came all the way down, through the trees, to strike a piece of 9GA wire wrapped around the trunk of one of the smaller and shorter trees. You could feel the shock wave from the strike as an immense, hot, "push". The entire tree began to emanate steam, and that was that. Scared the poo poo out of me. Well, there's my lightning story.

To atone for the derail, here's a lightning gif.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Elias_Maluco posted:

Dumb question: I have a mp4 file I wanted to post here, where can I host it? Imgur only accepts video if its already hosted somewhere else

Youtube?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Baronjutter posted:

The only Asian menu item I can think of with dairy is Thai iced tea.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/uBd21nB.gifv

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

syscall girl posted:

The only Asian menu item I can think of with dairy is Thai iced tea.

Mongolia, Tibet, subcontinent, southwest Asia, etc use cheese.

Far east Asia less so or drat near never.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mlmp08 posted:

Mongolia, Tibet, subcontinent, southwest Asia, etc use cheese.

Far east Asia less so or drat near never.

Yeah, it's pretty heavily used in India for sure. Japan has been starting to use it a lot more as well from what I understand.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Ok so who's the pretty muscley lady?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Rough Lobster posted:

Ok so who's the pretty muscley lady?

Jean Claude VanDamme's daughter, Bianca Bree VanDamme.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs7EikHQGlA

lavaca
Jun 11, 2010

Wasn't this the plot of a John Waters movie?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

My sarcasm sensors are giving me real high readings but also the false-positive indicator is flashing and beeping at the same time.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Woebin posted:

Listen here cum-slut, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a taco. But guess what? I own 7. And I can tell you right now that a taco would never just walk into something like a cheese fountain. They’ll rarely walk directly into water.

But say that your idiotic theory is correct.

Say it did actually walk into it.

That taco still probably died.

Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that taco was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel?

And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Forgall posted:

Listen here cum-slut, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a taco. But guess what? I own 7. And I can tell you right now that a taco would never just walk into something like a cheese fountain. They’ll rarely walk directly into water.

But say that your idiotic theory is correct.

Say it did actually walk into it.

That taco still probably died.

Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that taco was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel?

And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.

:golfclap:

I forgot all about that crazy post, wasn't the picture from some lovely Adam Sandler movie too?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sometimes, the male helicopter screws up the approach and gets his dick cut off.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Kheldarn posted:

Well, there's at least one thing he did right then. Holy moly.

mcbexx has a new favorite as of 10:29 on Mar 28, 2017

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

duz posted:

Youtube?

I was thinking more of something like imgur, just for videos. Something I dont need an account or anything, that just let me upload the drat thing

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

:golfclap:

I forgot all about that crazy post, wasn't the picture from some lovely Adam Sandler movie too?

Yup! It was this if I remember correctly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdRvlLZLI6c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
yep it was a blatant cgi shot of a cockatoo putting itself in a chocolate fountain