Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Lodin posted:

Saw a lol from 2006 in my twatter feed.

He would rather look like a complete doofus than take his jacket off in public. Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

When trump screams fake news, is he deflecting or does he really believe a lot of these things arent true?

Imo, if trump did collude with russians I expect that he has no idea he did it. Some guy with a heavy accent gives him a really good deal and he just thinks he fleeced a foreigner out of their money. "Idiot only wanted me to promise to lift sanctions once I'm pres, what a rube!"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The nice thing about the extremely plausible possibility that trump did treason because he's dumb is that ignorance of the law is not an excuse for breaking it so if that winds up being how things went down and he gets nailed for it we get to have our lol cake and eat it too :)

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Melania is probably a Russian agent. Putin has owned Trump for a long time.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Just a reminder that is a thing that happened.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

God drat, that would be amazing

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
idk if this is off-topic but its fun to make fun of the alt-right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu7Nigp7gHA

*bing* *bing*

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
So the penalty for treason is execution, right? Lol.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Dial-a-Dog posted:

That's exactly what this guy said
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/27/politics/trump-climate-change-executive-order/

That guy's in charge of a climate change PAC, so he's not exactly unbiased, but it's easy to see how working on upgrading to a cleaner energy infrastructure would provide more jobs than propping up some filthy old coal plants for a few years will

My absolute favorite are the republicans who want to cut 50%+ of the federal government to create jobs. Yes making 2+ million people unemployed is definitely going to help the unemployment numbers!

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Ryan wants to advance the cause of freedom in his words. Can anyone tell me wtf that actually means?

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Leon Einstein posted:

Ryan wants to advance the cause of freedom in his words. Can anyone tell me wtf that actually means?

He wants him and his friends to make more money.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Leon Einstein posted:

But for everything not just healthcare

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Minnesota Mixup posted:

My absolute favorite are the republicans who want to cut 50%+ of the federal government to create jobs. Yes making 2+ million people unemployed is definitely going to help the unemployment numbers!

The government is a money stealing blob of un-freedom. It does not consist of american people.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

proof of concept posted:

I think it starts as the former category and then once he commits to saying it he gradually dumb-guy-rationalizes his way into the latter category

Or he's that kid that keeps changing the rules of the game so he can win, because if not he's gonna go home and take the ball with him. And when the other kids have had enough he cries foul because they're so mean.

I saw a clip comparing Obama (class!) with Trunp (no class!), pretty meh save for one scene: day after election the incumbent receives the newly elected president at the WH.
Okay, Obama gets out of the car, waits for Michelle and arm in arm they climb the stairs where the Bushes are waiting, and hands over the gift. And then they all shake hands, pretty standard stuff.

Trumq on the other hand gets out of the car, immediately climbs the stairs and grabs Obamas hands and start yammering while the camera awkwardly swings back to Melania making her way around the car, climbing the stairs alone and sheepishly handing over the gift to Michelle.

I'm starting to think that Tromp (potus, lol) is actually a bit of an oaf.
There, I said it!

I mean, the only time I've seen a man so eager was in Frankfurt, we were waiting in the lobby when out of a cab bursts a small man who starts scurrying between the front desk and the cab, trying to register at the hotel, pay the driver and get his luggage all at once.
Now, he wasn't alone you see, there was this young man accompanying him, dressed sharpish and calmly smoking while eyeing all this activity with some disinterest.
My guess is the young man was getting payed, but not for carrying suitcases if you catch my meaning.
Considering the eagerness of the presumed payer I think he would have to put in the hours, because, man he was eager!

Edit:

NotWearingPants posted:

Possibly, her eye blinking could be parsed as Morse for Я выйти.

Mr Havafap fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Mar 28, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
lol from the past at this thread title (may need archives):

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688913&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Viruswithshoes posted:

Just a reminder that is a thing that happened.

I heart to fart

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

a bone to pick posted:

idk if this is off-topic but its fun to make fun of the alt-right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu7Nigp7gHA

*bing* *bing*

Holy poo poo this guy sounds dumber than I had ever imagined.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
the thing that makin me lol a bit today is reflecting back on the elction. i thought trump was like , an rear end in a top hat banker/businessman type that knew how to get poo poo done, no matter how tacky he was

only to realize later that he is in fact a hilarious (but evil) doofus, aspiring to be that wall street guy but failing

a person that is a doofus but NOT hilarious is johnny rotten otoh:
http://www.spin.com/2017/03/sex-pistols-johnny-rotten-to-americans-support-trump-or-you-will-destroy-the-country/

quote:

Yesterday, Johnny Rotten (née John Lydon) defended Donald Trump, calling him, among other things, a “joy to behold” and a “possible friend.” The Sex Pistols frontman also said the media was “trying to smear the bloke as a racist, and that’s completely not true.” Today, in an interview with Virgin Radio, Rotten doubled down on those comments.

“I didn’t expect to be misunderstood, I think I speak very clearly,” he said, according to NME. “America now has a new President and whether you like him or not you have to support him or you will destroy the country. You got to make things work.”

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Lodin posted:

the one time he forgot to tape his tie smdh

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Lodin posted:

You know the ball landed 3 feet in front of him after this. Fat dumb bitch president.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/846854703183020032

Biased news strikes again by reporting on the wrong conspiracy.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

drat that some 4d chess poo poo, I completely forgot about his many many connections to Russia. And his constant lies about said connections.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Minnesota Mixup posted:

Fun fact: if you chant "the federal government is the biggest job creator in America" three times quickly enough, you can make any republican in the same room as you vanish into the ether. Downside is that doing this extends Dick Cheney's lifespan by five more years.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

let's see... what should be priority... investigation of the failed presidential candidate and her failed campaign's manager OR the sitting president of the united states of america

also i like how there's two outlets in trump's mind one called Fake News (capitalized like any proper noun or company should be) and another called Fox News

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Are we winning again yet

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Play posted:

Good honest work will keep you healthy! Today you'll be laying tar on a road to nowhere in 100 degree heat :)

As long as there's enough water to stay hydrated and i'd live a comparable quality of life + comprehensive medical, this may well be a better job than the one I have now

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
The real story here is how 62 million people voted for Donald John Trump to be President of the United States

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

You know, every image from the WH should have a subtly placed I <3 TRUCKS button somewhere.

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
Just had an lol thinking about President Trump. That is all.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The real funny part is that that button probably wasn't for political points. Trump really loves trucks

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

My name is trump, and I'm here to truck

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

EVIL Gibson posted:

You know, every image from the WH should have a subtly placed I <3 TRUCKS button somewhere.

Next month it should be "I <3 TRAINS"

I mean, Trump probably has Alzheimer's not autism, but still.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Holy gently caress

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

It's... it's beautiful :911:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

haljordan posted:

Are we winning again yet

We never stopped winning. And by we, I mean the posters itt.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Hahahaha glorious!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmfao