Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The hidden rationale I gave for your 1 day was that you merced 75% of GIP and needed a day off :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Yeah I can guess an admin would buy that

Vote Two Finger! Purges for all!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

After good success with watching the Labyrinth and the Dark Crystal we are watching the Never Ending Story.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

what an odd hill to die on

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Who wants to trip balls and talk about their war experience?

quote:

***ANNOUNCEMENT***

Hello Pulse tribe!

We are pleased to announce that we are currently working with associate producers from Netflix, who are in the process of producing a documentary about Ayahuasca and the healing process of American veterans suffering from PTSD. According to the producers, “the documentary will emphasize a deep spiritual look and feel - this is not the typical talking heads documentary, but an immersive audiovisual experience into the world of Ayahuasca healing.”

They are looking for veterans who have lived close to war and participated in armed conflict, who would be willing to share their story and journey of healing.

We are offering a free 2 or 3 week stay at our Center to participate in this documentary! They are looking for at least one person who has not partaken in the medicine before, but others who participate can have some experience.

If you or someone you know fits this description and is interested in participating in this, please email transform@pulsetours.com, and include either a written description or a brief 1 - 2 minute video of your story and any experience with the medicine. We will be selecting participants in the coming weeks, please feel free to share this with anyone you think may be interested!

Love and Light,
The Pulse Team

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I don't know the details but I just got t-mobile and I know they have an MLB promo, I think you might get the whole season free?

I'm down to sign up or w/e and give it to a handful of y'all to share. I think I read they cracked down on sharing tho ?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Slim Pickens posted:

YEah Ayahuasca will make you poo poo and puke like a motherfucker too, so it's probably not a great way to expand your mind.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I don't know the details but I just got t-mobile and I know they have an MLB promo, I think you might get the whole season free?

I'm down to sign up or w/e and give it to a handful of y'all to share. I think I read they cracked down on sharing tho ?

you can grab it next tuesday from the t-mobile tuesday app

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

orange juche posted:

YEah Ayahuasca will make you poo poo and puke like a motherfucker too, so it's probably not a great way to expand your mind.

So this is TCC: The Documentary? I loving hope so, I'd watch the poo poo out of that.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I hope they get an amputee veteran because TCC's message of arm reduction needs to spread beyond this website.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
if it was shrooms id be down. everybody should do shrooms at least once in their life.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

I hope they get an amputee veteran because TCC's message of arm reduction needs to spread beyond this website.

"You lose overseas?"
"Yeah."
"IED?"
"Krokodil."

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Slim Pickens posted:

I feel like this is a cover to either kidnap you to do super soldier serum experiments on a la deadpool or they're gonna kidnap you for a battle royale reality tv show

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Kazinsal posted:

"You lose overseas?"
"Yeah."
"IED?"
"Krokodil."

Fell asleep while tied off.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

FastestGunAlive posted:

I feel like this is a cover to either kidnap you to do super soldier serum experiments on a la deadpool

what the gently caress are you waiting for

quote:

or they're gonna kidnap you for a battle royale reality tv show

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Godholio posted:

Fell asleep while tied off.

Was that backpanther guy? Or was he the motorcycle accident

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

Aww gently caress yeah gonna live out the rest of my hosed up life as The Running Man

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Smiling Jack posted:

backpanther was motorcycle accident armless guy buying a manual sports car

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Smiling Jack posted:

Honestly I was just playing the odds that it's happened in there.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

LingcodKilla posted:

backpanther was motorcycle accident armless guy buying a manual sports car

Twenty years ago, that would've been stupid but prosethetics have come such a long way that armless vets and former meth addicts can experience the joy of driving manual again

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Uh, lol

Crain posted:

Robot that automatically prints and burns Trumps tweets.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

They won't for me.

I've tried several times to probate Wasabi The J for a 100,000 hours and it gets denied everytime. I'll try a different person and probation level later to see if they'll hook it up.

Shim.txt

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

:perfect:

And they say automation is a bad thing.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
The future is now!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Another job lost. Thanks Obama.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holly bloops this is for you

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
1-0 cow

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Looks like a metaphor for the Cubs, or anything else about Chicago, really.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hey two finger the latest episode of Bobs Burgers has a kiwi exchange student in it. Made me think of you. Check it out on Hulu.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Just noticed that Archer season 7 is on Netflix. :getin:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I couldn't get into Bobs Burgers, what are some of the best episodes?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I couldn't get into Bobs Burgers, what are some of the best episodes?

Full Bars the season 1 or 2 Halloween episode is pretty great.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

TBeats posted:

what do you guys use for a mid-day energy boost? i am trying to avoid caffeine as much as possible.

Check out maca. I drink it in powdered form every morning with MSM

or call me a hippie loser I mean w/e

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Whoever mentioned Better Call Saul season 2 being on netflix, thanks. I was all ready to cancel netflix yesterday and now I'm waiting until I finish binging the season.

Dropped an application on a slightly larger matchbox apartment today also, probably get the word tomorrow and move at the rear end end of April. Been a while coming, from foreclosure to homeless couch surfing to a lovely studio and now a decent place again. I might even buy furniture, put this cot in a closet and pitch this ugly free recliner.

Goddamn I miss having a couch. And a king size bed.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Whoever mentioned Better Call Saul season 2 being on netflix, thanks. I was all ready to cancel netflix yesterday and now I'm waiting until I finish binging the season.

I wish I had a better way of describing why BCS season 2 was so good beyond "the writing." But it's seriously one of the best written shows I've ever seen. Their ability to take Saul Goodman, a goofy and kind of annoying comic relief, and turn him into a serious character that has a story that I care about is pretty top notch.

I thought they dropped the ball by deciding on doing a show about Saul instead of, say, Mike. But it's definitely been worth it.

And for what it's worth, I didn't really get into breaking bad until I saw an episode from season 4. Season 1 just didn't interest me very much. And I didn't think season 1 of BCS was that great either.

Season 2 of BCS is a lot better than season 2 of BB.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

hung the gently caress over, without studying I re-certified my EMT basic by testing. The test gives you 2 hours to finish and I did it in 15 minutes.

I passed, and now im back to drinking after going out and shooting.

Happy Wednesday everyone, SMDFTB

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I picked up on BB about halfway through season two airing and was sold all the way through. I caught season one of BCS while couch surfing and I'm sold again until it either ends or goes to complete poo poo.

Just glad to have some kind of cable again so I can catch the new ones.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Looks like up to 5 people can share the MLB.tv/MLB at bat account as long as you're not an idiot, share with your family. don't use lovely VPNs, etc etc

More details here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810860

Anyways, I'm able to sign up for the free promo via t-mobile April 4th it looks like.

So 5 of y'all feel free to share it and communicate amongst yourselves about it. Must be someone that actually posts here, and not a d-bag

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

baseball almost here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Good. I need some good napping background noise.

• Locked thread