Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

maffew buildings posted:

Actually I'll have you know that many of the Texas and Southern folks I work with, stationed here in CA, have assured me this state is exclusively liberal vegan faggots so I don't know where you got that. Why no these dudes have not ventured outside of coastal metro areas.

People from Texas are, for the most part, shining examples of the need for forced sterilization and a highly selective eugenics program. Largely to ensure that people from Texas do not reproduce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Genocide Tendency posted:

People from Texas are, for the most part, shining examples of the need for forced sterilization and a highly selective eugenics program. Largely to ensure that people from Texas do not reproduce.

At the rate that Texas sentences people, there will eventually come a point where their entire population is in prison and on death row.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

maffew buildings posted:

Actually I'll have you know that many of the Texas and Southern folks I work with, stationed here in CA, have assured me this state is exclusively liberal vegan faggots so I don't know where you got that. Why no these dudes have not ventured outside of coastal metro areas.

Its those very same people that travel as far as the nearest Mcdonalds/Bud Light and no further when traveling anywhere.

Possibly related to their lovely opinions.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I would pay to get New Joisy out of the union. Give it back to the queen with a stipend.

Are you trying to start another loving war?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

maffew buildings posted:

Dont tip them off. They may try to unite or trade spouses and strengthen the bloodline.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

I love highways. When I drove from Boston to Seattle, the directions were basically, "Get on I-90 west and wait for the signs." Although it took me about a week.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Laranzu posted:

Its those very same people that travel as far as the nearest Mcdonalds/Bud Light and no further when traveling anywhere.

Possibly related to their lovely opinions.

AKA people who used to live near base when they were in the military.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

unbutthurtable posted:

If I remember correctly, Gerry Adams (Sinn Fein/IRA leader) said that Brexit was a violation of the Good Friday Agreement.

So, you know...extrapolate from that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLtssRZ_JY4

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Stultus Maximus posted:

Nah. This time keep Virginia and lose West Virginia.
Also, let all the black people emigrate first.

Trust me, a lot of Virginia can go.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Capn Beeb posted:

Trust me, a lot of Virginia can go.

A lot of Virginia is really bad. Especially west of 81 and south of 64.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The Temporary Restraining Order against Donnie's Immigration Executive Order is now a Preliminary Injunction (which is more concrete and permanent until the case is fully done).

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/847279602808389634

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/847283814220955648

North Carolina struck a deal to repeal their bathroom bill, after AP said they were costing $4B in business and the NCAA was threatening to yank all playoff college basketball games there permanently.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/847281679873916932

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Did anyone else just see images of a tank, ballerina figure, and something in Russian flash across the Daily Show on DirecTV just now?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I'll believe it after it's signed and not a minute sooner, the statehouse already bait & switched this once

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Wasabi the J posted:

Did anyone else just see images of a tank, ballerina figure, and something in Russian flash across the Daily Show on DirecTV just now?

:beck:

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/world/nikki-haley-un-human-rights-council-corrupt.html

Kill me, quickly.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Trump and everyone around him are loving mongoloids.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Holy gently caress.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

To be fair, competent others have expressed similar doubts about various members of the UNHRC, like China and Saudi Arabia

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Good job Mrs. Underwood

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nikki Haley is the US Ambassador to the UN :laffo:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

joat mon posted:

To be fair, competent others have expressed similar doubts about various members of the UNHRC, like China and Saudi Arabia

All war represents a failure of diplomacy.

You don't loving say this poo poo unless you're trying to instigate a war. At best, this galvanizes the global community against us.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

joat mon posted:

I was mostly commenting on the incredible hipocracy of saying we will never close our doors while simultaneously putting an immigration ban in place and building a giant loving wall.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Wasabi the J posted:

You don't loving say this poo poo unless you're trying to instigate a war. At best, this galvanizes the global community against us.

Fine bring it and we'll win it, 1000 years of US hegemony of the world MAGA TROMP

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Wasabi the J posted:

No.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

give war a chance

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Reverand maynard posted:

give war a chance

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Here's something a bit lighter:

Smart sex dolls might be a thing

Can't wait for Skynet to be born out of all the hosed up poo poo people do with sex dolls

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Capn Beeb posted:

Can't wait for Skynet to be born out of all the hosed up poo poo people do with sex dolls

Can't wait for Russia/Israel/BestKorea/Iran to stuxnet some fool's dick off

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Capn Beeb posted:

You should watch Westworld.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Wasabi the J posted:

Apparently it was a goof...

http://gizmodo.com/no-the-daily-show-didnt-get-hacked-1793806773

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Can't wait for Russia/Israel/BestKorea/Iran to stuxnet some fool's dick off

there is no way someone doesn't try that. Imagine being the hacker that gets some politicians dick bitten off by his robotic gently caress doll.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

"Perhaps the most uncomfortable moment of Ms. Haley’s speech on Wednesday came when she tried to defend Mr. Trump’s travel ban. She insisted that it was not meant to exclude Muslims, but to strengthen vetting procedures for asylum seekers. At one point, she cited this month’s London terrorist attack as a justification for the travel ban. The audience murmured audibly; the London assailant was a native-born Briton."

LOL

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Naturally everything going on is being spun as Obama's fault and the Fox News caste believes it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Reverand maynard posted:

give war a chance

carpet bomb all over me daddy

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Max Headroom anyone?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Godholio posted:

You should watch Westworld.

All I want out of that show is Ed Harris' pimp rear end gun

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

We can't stop here. This is Trump country.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/...ection%2Fupshot

In another piece of good news, turns out that you get results when you motivate voters, who knew!

The dems have a real chance of winning a (formerly!) safe republican seat in georgia, of all places

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The Iron Rose posted:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/...ection%2Fupshot

In another piece of good news, turns out that you get results when you motivate voters, who knew!

The dems have a real chance of winning a (formerly!) safe republican seat in georgia, of all places

Dont count the chickens until they are hatched. Millions of dollars in campaign contributions doesn't mean poo poo if the georgia dems dont turn out to vote, and in a huge way. He needs a minimum of 50% of the total vote in order to not have to go to a second round of voting, and if theres another dem in the race, it will split the dem vote.

Georgia does Jungle Primaries, everyone in the pot all at once, and the top 2 advance to the second round of voting, regardless of party affiliation, so a very likely outcome is a runoff race between 2 Rs.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Mar 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I'm not a person from TX but lived there or had my spouse living there for nearly a decade. It was chill and cool, but we also lived in a majority Hispanic blue city followed by a different city where we were just a few miles from a major university.

Basically, Texas is too big to generalize. Tiny towns in TX can be pretty sad or sketchy.

• Locked thread