Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darox
Nov 10, 2012

rj54x posted:

Finally got around to ascending an Uskayaw guy. The "solo" ability and pain link let me put out absolutely absurd amounts of damage to groups - it really did manage to encourage me to dive headfirst into crowds when I'd normally be luring back to a murder hole somewhere. I felt like I barely used stomp (was using a vampiric axe for most of the game, which seemed to do the same amount of damage + vampirism) or line pass, and while grand finale was super cool when it worked, it failed too often against tough enemies. I usually wound up getting to *****, hitting stomp just enough to get my piety down far enough to solo again, and repeating. I think I may have gotten more mileage out of the active abilities if I had focused Invocations earlier, but even relying mostly on the passives he still felt very powerful.
You don't need to drop piety to get more solos or pain links, they can trigger repeatedly even when riding at 6*. There's some kind of cooldown that is influenced by ??? (I think recent piety gain/damage affects it but things like invo, total piety or faith amulet might also apply) and when they're up they'll trigger immediately if anything is still in sight.

You should try more invocations, it helps the passive abilities and Grand Finale is absurdly powerful when you can use it properly. Getting the failure at a decent rate without maxing piety means you can use it far more often. I recently got one of those awful lair3 ant nests but cleared it by building piety on chump ants and using finale to explode the entropy weavers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

Araganzar posted:

Does anyone still use stashes? I still drop my spellbooks and stuff like cure mut potions and recharge scrolls at the Lair 1 stairs. But I probably lose thousands of turns a game coming back for stuff.

I definitely do. Extra food, scrolls I won't use often (enchant weapon/armour), all gets stashed at the L:1 stairs.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I'm going to start a stashing intervention group

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

IronicDongz posted:

I'm going to start a stashing intervention group

Did I mention I used to move my entire stash from L1 to V1, and then from V1 to Hell Vestibule? At least all I could carry in 2 trips...sometimes I would forget to pick my wands and scrolls back up and boy that was fun.

Also I with Nemelex I used to burn decks for piety sitting on my stash until I got Shaft. I found about 20% of my stuff on Lair 2-4, no idea what happened to the other 40%. And this was with item destruction so all my extra blinks, tports, heals, cures were in there.

Ok question time. Am I crazy for using +7 plate armour {rF++ Slay+4} when I also have +10 crystal plate armour {Str+1 Int+5}?

39/14 vs 49/12. rf++ and Slay 4 is just really strong. And I use a randart exec axe that is rf- so if I wear the CPA I have to wear a prot fire ring just to not be rf-. And THAT keeps me from wearing a Slay 6 ring. So the plate effectively gives me rf++ slay+10. But christ, 49AC with 48% GDR...

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

...the blur blurs blurringly across the blurred blur in a blur of blurring blurriness that blurred...

Araganzar posted:

Did I mention I used to move my entire stash from L1 to V1, and then from V1 to Hell Vestibule? At least all I could carry in 2 trips...sometimes I would forget to pick my wands and scrolls back up and boy that was fun.

Also I with Nemelex I used to burn decks for piety sitting on my stash until I got Shaft. I found about 20% of my stuff on Lair 2-4, no idea what happened to the other 40%. And this was with item destruction so all my extra blinks, tports, heals, cures were in there.

Ok question time. Am I crazy for using +7 plate armour {rF++ Slay+4} when I also have +10 crystal plate armour {Str+1 Int+5}?

39/14 vs 49/12. rf++ and Slay 4 is just really strong. And I use a randart exec axe that is rf- so if I wear the CPA I have to wear a prot fire ring just to not be rf-. And THAT keeps me from wearing a Slay 6 ring. So the plate effectively gives me rf++ slay+10. But christ, 49AC with 48% GDR...

If you wear the +10 Crystal Plate you're going to get killed by fire damage and if you wear the +7 plate you'll get killed by a Crystal Spear and either way you'll tell yourself you should have done the other thing.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
You are not, especially since both pieces of armor are so good. Kind of academic at that point, if you die it won't be because of the armor.

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

...the blur blurs blurringly across the blurred blur in a blur of blurring blurriness that blurred...

Darox posted:

You don't need to drop piety to get more solos or pain links, they can trigger repeatedly even when riding at 6*. There's some kind of cooldown that is influenced by ??? (I think recent piety gain/damage affects it but things like invo, total piety or faith amulet might also apply) and when they're up they'll trigger immediately if anything is still in sight.

You should try more invocations, it helps the passive abilities and Grand Finale is absurdly powerful when you can use it properly. Getting the failure at a decent rate without maxing piety means you can use it far more often. I recently got one of those awful lair3 ant nests but cleared it by building piety on chump ants and using finale to explode the entropy weavers.

Did you say Lair 3 entropy weavers? This is a vault?

"Crawl's too easy" my rear end tbqh

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Yeah ant vaults that are deep enough (lair 3 or lower, maybe also dungeon at ???) spawn with 2-3 entropy weavers.

Entropy weavers can see invisible too! Isn't it great!
:suicide:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I've also seen died to multiple entropy weavers in an anthell on lair: 2-3, yes

I thought they were interesting enemies back when their corrode had a casting time but now they are just 10 flavors of bullshit, moreso at that level though

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I once starved to death while ferrying honeycombs from Hive to my Lair stash, something like 9 years ago.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

My Halfling Assassin died because I tried to go from SBlades to LBlades but if I stayed SBlades I totally would have won >:( BUFF SBLADES

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

Darox posted:

Yeah ant vaults that are deep enough (lair 3 or lower, maybe also dungeon at ???) spawn with 2-3 entropy weavers.

Entropy weavers can see invisible too! Isn't it great!
:suicide:

Also those spider levels where the stairs are clustered and several entropy weavers corrode you to -12 before you've even descended the stairs :sigh:

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Do monsters pick up items still? I haven't had an item that I just dropped be gone when I went back in a long time. I used to stash in lair, but now I just drop stuff wherever. Sometimes I make a book pile.

apple
May 18, 2003

Jose in the club wearing orange suspenders
Monsters picking up items was mostly phased out, IIRC monsters only grab and use undiscovered items which is why you'll have elf enemies in Elf:3 in full bling sometimes, but other than that you're good.

I still stash sometimes, mostly because of books and/or food, and by stash I mean "dump a stack of items on the nearest cleared floor" because stash locations at most just save you some turns if you pick a centralized location which is not worth the bother.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Maybe if I've got enough equipment for resistance changes to hit up Hell but typically I don't bother anymore with stashes.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Eat your rations off the floor like a loving animal.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

What are you supposed to loving be like if you do all your reading off the floor, too?

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
Won my second Frog:
code:
araganzar the Conqueror (Barachi Wanderer)         Turns: 92532, Time: 07:06:20

Health: 249/249    AC: 52    Str: 37    XL:     27
Magic:  37/37      EV: 31    Int: 14    God:    Wu Jian [******]
Gold:   2416       SH:  8    Dex: 26    Spells: 21/46 levels left

rFire    + + +     SeeInvis +   a - +10 longbow "Jepaps" {velocity, rElec MR+ Dex+2}
rCold    . . .     Gourm    .   (shield currently unavailable)
rNeg     + + .     Faith    .   o - +5 crystal plate armour of Dysiek {MR+ rCorr Str+4 SInv}
rPois    +         Spirit   .   H - +2 helmet {SInv}
rElec    +         Reflect  +   Q - +4 dragonskin cloak
rCorr    +         Harm     .   n - +2 pair of gloves {archery}
MR       ++++.                  y - +0 pair of boots of the Boiling Point {*Slow rF+++ Str+7 Dex-3}
Stlth    ..........             R - brooch of Shielding {Reflect SH+8}
Regen    0.6/turn               B - ring "Cuur Fucumn" {rN+ Str+2 Int+3 Dex+4}
MPRegen  0.3/turn               V - ring of Ytaedef {+Fly rPois Dex+5}
Barachian stats are not so great but their apts for just about everything you'd want in a melee character are great. I got lucky with some nice stat boosts in gear. Had clarity the last half of the game until an OOF removed it, before then I was wearing the necklace of Bloodlust for the +6 Slay. +10 velocity longbow with another +10 slaying melts stuff.

The slow movement isn't so bad with Wu Jian, all the moves still felt very effective. Killed a OOF with two consecutive wall jumps using a +9 double sword, took another to half with a lunge. Triple Sword would have rocked but never found one.

Ba is a fun race and I hope it makes it into the final release - wish the hop were further as I kept forgetting to use it and then when I did it didn't help all that much.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

apple posted:

Monsters picking up items was mostly phased out, IIRC monsters only grab and use undiscovered items which is why you'll have elf enemies in Elf:3 in full bling sometimes, but other than that you're good.

I still stash sometimes, mostly because of books and/or food, and by stash I mean "dump a stack of items on the nearest cleared floor" because stash locations at most just save you some turns if you pick a centralized location which is not worth the bother.

Is there a special case in zigs? I've wondered why they don't tool up on artifacts (that I've seen) there as opposed to elf end.

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

Araganzar posted:

Ba is a fun race and I hope it makes it into the final release - wish the hop were further as I kept forgetting to use it and then when I did it didn't help all that much.

I haven't splatted that many frogs but I agree from what I saw--hop very rarely actually helped a lot.

An alternative to range would be precision (as you could then use it to secure favorable positioning or etc), but the combination of short range and lack of conrol makes it frustrating.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Just 15 runed a FoFi on my local. My blessing and curse was getting this on Lair 1 from Oka:
code:
the +3 battleaxe "Cookie Cutter" (weapon) {freeze, rC++ rN+++ Dex-2}
My first thought was "oh no! I can never not wield this, so I'm stuck at a paltry base 15 + 3 damage". My second thought was "oh yes! I'm saving so many slots by getting all those resists, I am going to get Slay+++". This was the only slay gear I found in the whole game:
code:
the +0 pair of gloves "Foky" (worn) {rPois Str-2 Slay+2}
Making things even worse, this was my Mut rollout:
code:
You have very sharp fingernails.
You possess an exceptional clarity of mind.
Your flesh is very heat resistant.
Your system is resistant to poisons.
You are resistant to electric shocks.
You can spit weak poison.
So that's Clarity, rF++, rElec, and rPois (plus rC++ and rN+++ from the axe) all without having to consume gear slots. And I had the amulet that let you wear an extra ring. And I never found anything of Slaying despite having a setup where I could have rocked probably at least 4 +Slay items.

On the plus side, a Battle Axe is still more than "good enough" to do extended, so if any formicid dudes are worried about being stuck with one it can likely work out.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Scaramouche posted:

Is there a special case in zigs? I've wondered why they don't tool up on artifacts (that I've seen) there as opposed to elf end.

Yeah, (a) it's super annoying to search all the corpses, even with autoexplore (b) it looks great to see the piles of stuff. In some other versions the Elf items were also ignored for similar reasons, but it did seem silly to have them more obviously guarding the items and not using them.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I would have absolutely ditched that axe for something I could enchant more and slap on an rC+ and rN+ ring when needed

that said, grats on the 15er :)

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Scaramouche posted:

Just 15 runed a FoFi on my local. My blessing and curse was getting this on Lair 1 from Oka:
code:
the +3 battleaxe "Cookie Cutter" (weapon) {freeze, rC++ rN+++ Dex-2}

This is a testament to Fo being very strong provided you are a careful and cautious player. At +3 that weapon is about as good as anything another race is likely to be using one-handed. And Fo gets into large shield practically for free. I think they are Quite Good provided you play them better than I do.

I do have an FoWn in 0.19 with boots of the assassin who just found a cloak of invisibility. So we will see how cleave-stabbing with a +9 battleaxe and a large shield work out...

The formicid before that?
code:
231 araganzar the Chopper (level 6, -5/44 HPs)
            Began as a Formicid Chaos Knight on Mar 28, 2017.
            Slain by a loving SUN DEMON (15 damage)
             ... summoned by Xom
             ... on level 3 (level THREE) of the Dungeon.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
my absolute favorite Fo run is forever the run where I got the Dark Maul

http://crawl.berotato.org/crawl/morgue//Shard1697/morgue-Shard1697-20160720-041521.txt
code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.19-a0-1007-g133f65f (webtiles) character file.

14066279 Shard1697 the Skullcrusher (level 27, 249/249 HPs)
             Began as a Formicid Fighter on July 19, 2016.
             Was the Champion of Ru.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 15 runes on July 20, 2016!

The game lasted 05:19:41 (113537 turns).

Shard1697 the Skullcrusher (Formicid Fighter)     Turns: 113537, Time: 05:19:42

Health: 249/249    AC: 46    Str: 35 (36) XL:     27
Magic:  27/27      EV: 36    Int:  5      God:    Ru [******]
Gold:   10024      SH: 39    Dex: 20      Spells: 0 memorised, 26 levels left

rFire  + . .      SeeInvis +    a - +10 dark maul {crush}
rCold  + + .      Gourm    .    p - +8 gold dragon armour
rNeg   + + .      Faith    .    y - +8 large shield
rPois  +          Spirit   .    (helmet unavailable)
rElec  +          Dismiss  .    c - +1 cloak of Starlight {rElec rC+ EV+4 Stlth--}
rCorr  +          Reflect  .    Q - +2 pair of gloves {Str+3}
SustAt .          Harm     .    r - +2 pair of boots {run}
MR     +++++      Clarity  +    K - amulet of the Four Winds {rN+ MR+++ Clar}
Stlth  ..........               f - ring of Shaolin {EV+8}
                                F - ring "Taolaimp" {rCorr rN+ MP+9 Str+4 Dex+4}

@: mighty, quick, almost entirely resistant to hostile enchantments, extremely
unstealthy
A: permanent stasis, dig shafts and tunnels, four strong arms, antennae 3, large
bone plates 1, rough black scales 1, blurry vision 1, clumsy 1, deformed body,
deterioration 1, dopey 2, low mp 2, no stealth, inability to use devices, no air
magic, no necromancy magic, no translocations magic, reduced EV 1, MP-powered
wands, unskilled 1
a: Dig, Shaft Self, Draw Out Power, Power Leap, Apocalypse, Renounce Religion
0: Orb of Zot
}: 15/15 runes: barnacled, slimy, silver, golden, iron, obsidian, icy, bone,
abyssal, demonic, glowing, magical, fiery, dark, gossamer
just grab it on lair 5 and mash everything into a fine paste all game

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Welp I took down an OOF and a Lich at the same time on Zot1 but then died to a single Elec dragon because I forgot I took off my rElec stuff. :(

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

Monks just got monkier again: http://s-z.org/neil/git/?p=crawl.git;a=commit;h=b48d95fd49c15b9f585b792f99de26f558033d51

code:
Remove Monks' starting weapon choice

Distribute the weapon skill points to fighting (4), dodging (4), and
stealth (4). This results in Monks starting with the highest fighting and
dodging in the game, and tied for the highest stealth, but no weapon or
related skills.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Augh. I was enjoying new monks. Guess back to picking up the first dagger or whip I see again.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

I think this is ok, it makes you cool at dodging and you can then spec into the first cool weapon you see!

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Newer monks still seem fine, it's a downgrade if you want a sword/staff/axe since those might not appear for a while, but riding fighting skill and using the first dagger/whip/spear you find until then is good enough. I wish artificers got a choice of weapon though. I also wish warpers (and abyss knights and others) could pick quarterstaves.

I guess quarterstaves are considered too high tier for a basic starter. Change club flavour to 'a big stick' and make them lovely staves instead of lovely maces. M&F already has whips and maces for low tier weapons, clubs just exist for goblins to wield and being staves won't change that.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

weirdly chilly pussy posted:

Monks just got monkier again: http://s-z.org/neil/git/?p=crawl.git;a=commit;h=b48d95fd49c15b9f585b792f99de26f558033d51

code:

related skills.

I like this change a lot. Adapting to what the early game gives you is fun and can define the whole game in unique ways vs. picking the "optimal" weapon from the start and just waiting until bigger ones drop.

Now we just need a monkey race so I can play a WJC martial arts monkey monk.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Now we just need a monkey race so I can play a WJC martial arts monkey monk.

Whoa now the WJC crab monk with 0 encumbrance exoskeleton and unarmed bonuses to the fighting claw is going to be a lot better. Let's not divert focus from the crab race project.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
Quick question if there are any devs left listening here:

Sequell/Listgame reports me as active on CJR (jorgrun):
araganzar: !locateall araganzar cjr
beem: araganzar: CJR 0.19-a, L17 VSSu of Dithmenos

But when I go to CJR I don't have that character. Did Jorgrun get wiped or something? That game is probably from when 0.19-a was trunk...

Also, how to win MiWr:
code:
 a - the +7 longbow "Piercer" {penet, EV-2}
   (You found it on level 5 of the Dungeon)   
Getting a lot of wins lately, feels good after splatting so many DsSu:
code:
araganzar the Impregnable (Minotaur Warper)        Turns: 78556, Time: 05:56:23
Health: 237/237    AC: 55    Str: 45    XL:     27
Magic:  19/35      EV: 46    Int: 11    God:    Okawaru [******]
Gold:   2511       SH:  0    Dex: 25    Spells: 13 memorised, 13 levels left

rFire  + + .      SeeInvis +    b - +7 double sword "Lomobema" {drain, +Rage rElec rC+ rN+}
rCold  + + .      Gourm    .    M - +10 crystal plate armour
rNeg   + + .      Faith    .    (no shield)
rPois  +          Spirit   .    (helmet unavailable)
rElec  +          Dismiss  .    j - +2 cloak {MR+}
rCorr  +          Reflect  .    Z - +0 pair of gloves "Weareteh" {Str+4 Dex+4}
SustAt .          Harm     .    y - +0 pair of boots of the Desert {Str+5 SInv}
MR     ++++.      Clarity  +    N - amulet of Gozag's Vengeance {+Inv Regen+ Str+3}
Stlth  ..........               P - ring of Shaolin {EV+8}
                                l - ring "Bacaonap" {Wiz rN+ MR+ Str+7}
I have been playing a lot more heavy armor lately (I usually like to use spells so generally I stick to FDA or below) and I have to say everyone saying the game is totally unbalanced in favor of high AC / heavy armor is absolutely correct. This guy wound up with monstrously diesel defenses but even then I had no issues with an 8-10 EV when that kind of AC would get me wrecked even with much higher relative dodge.

There's no compensation for the spikiness of avoidance and in fact instead heavy armor is buffed by giving it GDR. It would be nice if heavy armor users had to think about ANY consequences of wearing a ton of metal other than spellcasting. But the penalties for heavy armor are so meaningless compared to the protection that they might as well not exist.

I don't care for it. Working with light armor has always created interesting situations and creative play but in heavy armor I am just like MONGO CRUSH. I guess you could insert the "then don't play weak races" argument here...but having one way of play be so clearly superior while also being the simplest really dumbs down the game to me.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
To be honest, CJR has always had broken bot interactions, so while I play there, I've stopped thinking hard about it.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

Araganzar posted:

Quick question if there are any devs left listening here:

Sequell/Listgame reports me as active on CJR (jorgrun):
araganzar: !locateall araganzar cjr
beem: araganzar: CJR 0.19-a, L17 VSSu of Dithmenos

But when I go to CJR I don't have that character. Did Jorgrun get wiped or something? That game is probably from when 0.19-a was trunk...
There was a server upgrade on CJR sometime around last summer and the admin didn't keep all the versions of trunk at the time, so saves using those particular versions got deleted.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Can Of Worms posted:

There was a server upgrade on CJR sometime around last summer and the admin didn't keep all the versions of trunk at the time, so saves using those particular versions got deleted.

God, guess I'll add it to the List of Lost Characters then:
CJR 0.19-a, L17 VSSu of Dithmenos
CKR 0.15, L27 FoSk of Okawaru <-- in zot
CKR 0.16-a, L27 GhSk of Okawaru <-- was NOT fun to replay
CSZO 0.13-a, L15 DgFE of No God
CSZO 0.15, L23 VSAE of Okawaru
CSZO 0.14, L25 DsNe of Ashenzar <-- this guy had Ignite Blood, Augmentation, Piercer, and Krishna. :argh:
CSZO 0.16, L22 DsBe of Makhleb
CSZO 0.17, L27 TeAE of Vehumet
CSZO 0.17-a, L22 VSAK of Lugonu

RIP CSZO, you took a lot of good men down with you.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

How do I delete all my pref and settings files from CAO? I tried loading a trunk game and apparently I have a billion old files that didn't cooperate (as an example, no items are dark colored, so I tried to put a helmet on my FoFi that just splatted. Likewise, magical items aren't colored blue. I'd like to fix that. What's the command again?

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

weirdly chilly pussy posted:

code:

related skills.

I really like this because it means I can start a martial demonspawn character without effectively making a blind bet as to whether or not I'll get claws. Bring back singularity.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Arcturas posted:

How do I delete all my pref and settings files from CAO? I tried loading a trunk game and apparently I have a billion old files that didn't cooperate (as an example, no items are dark colored, so I tried to put a helmet on my FoFi that just splatted. Likewise, magical items aren't colored blue. I'd like to fix that. What's the command again?

Tiles: click edit rc, then select all (ctrl-A in windows), then delete/backspace.

Console: edit with virus, then:
code:
:%d
:wq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012
I want to eat this giant pile of purple meat, but pressing more than two buttons is such a pain. May as well "waste" my two ID scrolls to make room!

quote:

Message History

Butcher a sky beast corpse? [(y)es/(c)hoosy/(n)o/(a)ll/(e)dible/(q)uit/?]
You butcher the sky beast corpse. x2
Things that are here:
a mace; 6 mutagenic chunks of flesh; 5 mutagenic chunks of flesh
You can't carry that many items.
Drop what? 52/52 slots (_ for help) (? for menu, Esc to quit)
Okay, then.
Drop what? 52/52 slots (_ for help) (? for menu, Esc to quit)
You drop 3 potions of lignification.
As you read the scroll of identify, it crumbles to dust.
H - 6 scrolls of amnesia
As you read the scroll of identify, it crumbles to dust.
N - 5 scrolls of acquirement

What should I even do with all these? I'm a dsgl of yre.

E: scarf, gloves of dex, and a +3 glaive of venom are the highlights. better than what i had but nothing impressive.

Wales Grey fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Mar 31, 2017

• Locked thread