Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

THey said it was unsanctioned but we weren't expecting this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

VoLaTiLe posted:

At this point I would go get a signiture from the dude just out of pure sympathy.

Is it just his gimmick or something he seems to never give up haha

He ran in to try and save Mary Jannetty during the spring break show last night

In a silver Rey mask

At which point an announcer screamed "IS THAT PENTAGON!?"

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Also according to Meltzer, he did some polling about the match with the most buzz. WWE did it indepdently as well so they figure what might go on last.

They both got the same answer.

bow wow

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
It's better than part timer vs. part timer.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
well at least maybe now brock/goldberg will only be a few minutes long

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Alexa Bliss' life story is a rollercoaster complete with near-death due to anorexia as a teenager:

quote:

Down to nearly 80 pounds, Kaufman's parents told her they were going to church: Instead, they took her to Nationwide Children's Hospital, where she was immediately admitted.

"They told my parents ... 'She's 24 hours away from dying,'" Kaufman said. "My heart rate was 28 when I was awake and they were afraid to let me go to sleep."
http://www.dispatch.com/entertainmentlife/20170329/central-ohio-native-alexa-bliss-beats-odds-to-triumph-as-wwe-star

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

exploded mummy posted:

Also according to Meltzer, he did some polling about the match with the most buzz. WWE did it indepdently as well so they figure what might go on last.

They both got the same answer.

bow wow

4 straight Mania main events next year, brother!

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

That hold harmless agreement is a shoot.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Frankston posted:

Where do they keep these lovely statues?

More importantly, who gets to blast them with cum?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

More importantly, who gets to blast them with cum?

Triple H after office hours wearing one of Flair's robe and blasting "My Time" through the speakers.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

It's amazing that a carny organization like WWE can get a better statue made for one of its people than somebody like Cristiano Ronaldo could for his bust.

:stare:
Oh well at least they got the neck length correct.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Jiro posted:

It's amazing that a carny organization like WWE can get a better statue made for one of its people than somebody like Cristiano Ronaldo could for his bust.

Or Lucille Ball

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ahahAHAHAHAHA please tell me that ronaldo bust is someone's avatar

and i guess its time to dust off the ol' microsoft paint and crop that so i can use it as a reaction image

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Vaguido posted:

It's better than part timer vs. part timer.
Plus the heat Roman will get beating Taker will solve the energy crisis

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Jiro posted:

an improvement imo

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Aren't the WWE statues just lovely plastic sprayed with bronze paint? Lot easier to mould plastic.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The Shining Stars shoulda been in the ladder match too just to have some smaller guys besides Enzo.

Glad the smackdown women's title is on the main show. Raw having their women's title, their tag title, and the final match of the night on the main show woulda been a bit much.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Glad the smackdown women's title is on the main show. Raw having their women's title, their tag title, and the final match of the night on the main show woulda been a bit much.

This is still happening dude.

Also I can't wait to see the WM crowd react to Roman beating Taker after 7 hours :allears:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Orton did an interview a few days ago saying he thinks Taker should go on last.

So really the WWE will just be respecting his wishes when he passes his guaranteed main event to someone else.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Frankston posted:

Aren't the WWE statues just lovely plastic sprayed with bronze paint? Lot easier to mould plastic.

They sure look like it.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
In further "Fire JBL" news Justin Roberts revealed in his book that JBL repeatadly harrased and bullied him. Oh and Mauro probably won't be at Mania (as per Meltzer)

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/62km6u/meltzer_on_wor_justin_roberts_new_book_has_a_lot/

gently caress JBL.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

bradzilla posted:

Also I can't wait to see the WM crowd react to Roman beating Taker after 7 hours :allears:

i dont think id even have the energy to boo or chant anything by that point

i'd either be asleep or i would have already left since i don't actually care who wins that match (which is Reigns)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The drama isn't in who wins Taker/Reigns, it's in whether Taker shakes or raises Reigns' hand after the big dog wins

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

The drama isn't in who wins Taker/Reigns, it's in whether Taker shakes or raises Reigns' hand after the big dog wins

Can we get a passing of the torch promo too? And when that fails can we get it next night at RAW and have all the legends come out to shake Reigns hands and Bruno to fellate him?

You know just to be sure. The true last resort is Reigns vs Coporate Vince year long storyline.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Hell do both and all the wrestlers past and present will stand at the top of the ramp and applaud Reigns.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Roman Reigns was on Talk is Jericho:

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=593&pid=1723157

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gatts posted:

Can we get a passing of the torch promo too? And when that fails can we get it next night at RAW and have all the legends come out to shake Reigns hands and Bruno to fellate him?

You know just to be sure. The true last resort is Reigns vs Coporate Vince year long storyline.

I just wish we had a beloved Indy darling to come out and tell us how Roman is the real star in wwe. Maybe get nakamura to come out and say Roman is the only big dog in wwe.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I think we can convince Pubk to come back to do a positive promo for Reigns but while Punk is reciting the words on the script all the paraphenilla and expressions and indications is that he is pissing on Roman and burying him. Punk would come back to dunk on Roman.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

dromal phrenia posted:

ahahAHAHAHAHA please tell me that ronaldo bust is someone's avatar

and i guess its time to dust off the ol' microsoft paint and crop that so i can use it as a reaction image

That bust looks more like Alberto Del Rio than Ronaldo.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Iron nap match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pretty good.

He also confirmed that Team Cena was supposed to win at EC 2013 (three months into the Shield) but they all went to Vince and argued to get it changed.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Edge & Christian posted:

Someone please explain how Caylen Croft was even a real person and not a rumor like Sexualities in Mortal Kombat II, I recognize the name but I remember the ECW New Blood more vividly than that guy

I remember him. He was in a tag called The Dudebusters, with Ropongi Vice's Trent Baretta, who's whole thing was they were bros in a very mid two thousands way and they liked Guitar Hero and Bill Murray and this was their theme music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfB6OnjqBcA

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Who's ready for Chris Jericho's motivational self help book later this year.

Written in Chris Jericho's trademark style-jam-packed with ridiculous stories and hilarious references-No Is a Four Letter Word is organized around twenty-two principles on what it takes to make it to the top of your field, featuring stories from legends and influencers along the way. Whether it's discovering how to make any situation work (like when Jericho bargained with Vince McMahon for the chance to meet Keith Richards...with an assist from Jimmy Fallon); spending money to make money (like when he doled out tens of thousands of dollars on his trademark light-up jackets because that's what KISS would do), or learning from his NHL-legend father to always sell himself, Jericho guides readers on his journey up success's ladder and shows them how they can apply these principles in their own lives.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I remember him. He was in a tag called The Dudebusters, with Ropongi Vice's Trent Baretta, who's whole thing was they were bros in a very mid two thousands way and they liked Guitar Hero and Bill Murray and this was their theme music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfB6OnjqBcA

It's a bitter sweet symphony sound alike and that's the song Trent comes out to in the indies now.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hayes did a Table For 3 with Bischoff and Cornette :stare:

@MichaelPSHayes1
Just did Table for 3 with Bischoff and Cornette, 1st time Eric and Corny had spoke in over 24 years!!! Never been a Table for 3 like this!!!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I just re-watched those Total Bellas skits on Smackdown and has Miz always been so loving amazing at promos? That final takedown of Cena in the last part was brutally well done. Miz legit needs a world title run and he needs it really loving soon.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

@MichaelPSHayes1
Just did Table for 3 with Bischoff and Cornette, 1st time Eric and Corny had spoke in over 24 years!!! Never been a Table for 3 like this!!!

That's a lot of bullshitters at one table.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Chris James 2 posted:

@MichaelPSHayes1

Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that....

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

ShadowedFlames posted:

Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that....

you don't have to be a fly on the wall, there was a camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Still waiting for one of the shoot companies to nut up and do Russo vs. Cornette

• Locked thread