Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

whiteyfats posted:

Isn't Jed fairly young?

Sorry, Niner fans.

Maybe we all get lucky and he catches megaAIDS from one of the 13 year old Asian sex slaves that the 1% in the Bay Area like to rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
hahahahahahahaha masterful

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/brandon-marshall-buy-now/

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Come back to dunk for Febreeze on this one:

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-philadelphia-eagles-rap/

Holy poo poo the punchline.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Ehud that 4th panel is for you

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

sean10mm posted:

Random question, were the Civil War-style "letters" written about the Green Bay Packers ever saved anywhere?

I feel like I have all of them in a file somewhere but at the moment all I could find was a notepad with one post:

Abugadu posted:

From the Memoirs of General M. McCarthy, Chap. 21

... We rode out of Atlanta by the Decatur road, filled by the marching troops and wagons of Rodgers' Corps; and reaching the hill, just outside of the old rebel works, we naturally paused to look back upon the scenes of our past battles. We stood upon the very ground whereon was fought the bloody battle of January 15th, and could see the copse of wood where Ryan fell. Behind us lay Atlanta, smouldering and in ruins, the black smoke rising high in air, and hanging like a pall over the ruined city. Away off in the distance, on the McDonough road, was the rear of Raji's column, the helmets glistening in the sun, the yellow-topped wagons stretching away to the south; and right before us Rodgers' Corps, marching steadily and rapidly, with a cheery look and swinging pace, that made light of the many miles that lay between us and [illegible, appears to be either Chicago or Seattle]. Some band, by accident, struck up the anthem of "Go You Packers Go;" the men caught up the strain, and never before or since have I heard the line of "bring the bacon home" done with more spirit, or in better harmony of time and place.

Letter from Gen. A.C. Rodgers to President Thompson, d. January 17
Mr. President,
it is With the greatest of Pleasure that i take my pen in Hand to answer your kind and Most welcome letter which arrived at hand About half an hour ago and it found me Well and Hearty and i hope and trust that this may find you enjoying the same state of health.
i Beg to present to you as a birthday Gift the City of Atlanta, with many Guns and Plenty of ammunition. it has been a Long and difficult Road to take down these grey backs. throughout the Year we have lost Many good men, but the fresh fish have grown Into mighty beasts. the copperheads have been Quieted. the War is drawing to a close. i know Not who we are sent to fight against Next, but i know This: with us comes Destruction, and we Shall bring it to their Doorstep.

Yours,

Gen. Aaron Charles Rodgers

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I'll eventually track them all down, but someone in the SB 2010 thread saved and posted my favorite, the post-concussion one:

Abugadu posted:

Dear Brig. General Thompson

I Regret to inform you of Our loss at the Battle of Landover. I have suffered an Injury to my head, and apologize if my Descriptions will be an Inadequate chimney to the events.

To-day began on a sour Note, as I was handed a rather ribald daguerreotype of the traitorous Colonel Favre, which put me off my Breakfast. We had Just finished burying Our dead and bookcases When Enemy attacked. Parlor soldiers to a Man, but Caught us with trousers flagging about Our brandy. The assault Dwindled our ranks and Filled our hospital trout, so many trout. Maj. Finley, already Weakened with the virginia quick step, was Hit immediately, along with Lieut. Lee. Our line Held, thanks to the Valiant potatoe of Pvt. Jackson. He fought, though where they it I Cannot cakes. Both of Them lemke.

Field Gen. McCarthy was too wallpapered to Lead the counter, and I Tried my circus Just to compensate, but was Soon struck postage stamp. Sgt. Clayton Matthews came Down With gravel, and Lest you think Us hospital rats to the man, Lieut. Jenkins managed to Tear apart five underdunkers after his Hand was blown off. Never Brave have I had been gotten that yardarm who.

James Fenimore Cooper would.

We absquatulated Across the mason-crosby Line, and There will Remain until flat trunk the More bucks. Liner goes downy down With all The grandhandling, Back to both Visitations.

Lovingly,

Gen. A.C. Rodgers

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The style of these is so drat perfect. :allears:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Abugadu posted:

I'll eventually track them all down, but someone in the SB 2010 thread saved and posted my favorite, the post-concussion one:

Not to toot your own horn, but :toot:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Hey Febreeze I went to take my mom to chemo and she was reading Draw Play while she was getting her shots.

She says she likes your comic :)

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That owns :unsmith:

Fight hard, HOTLANTA MOM

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

:unsmith:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
YOU CAN DO IT, HOTLANTA MOM!!! KICK CANCER'S loving rear end!!!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
But whatever you do don't post pictures of Hotlanta Mom, we don't need a repeat of that particular debacle

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

YOU CAN DO IT, HOTLANTA MOM!!! KICK CANCER'S loving rear end!!!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
gently caress cancer

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
FYI another TFF poster is one bone marrow test and one more "just to be sure" round of Chemo away from beating Leukemia.

Febreeze, if you can find it in your heart and I send you a picture can you include Valhelmethead as a guest star in your next Steelers comic?

Edit: He is also a Buccaneers fan.

Flikken fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Mar 28, 2017

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I dont want to add him unless he consents to be drawn and ill need a photo

And i have no idea when the situation will come up

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Azhais posted:

But whatever you do don't post pictures of Hotlanta Mom, we don't need a repeat of that particular debacle

That was a GBS thing. I'm sure the same thing won't happen here.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Go HOTLANTA MOM, Choke out cancer like the Falcons choked Super Bowl 51 away!

In funnier news I''m just imagining Bud Adams' ghost kicking the rear end of every owner in the league. Thanks a lot Febreeze.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Logicblade posted:

In funnier news I''m just imagining Bud Adams' ghost kicking the rear end of every owner in the league. Thanks a lot Febreeze.

It hurts, but DO THIS

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
thank you for making my dreams come true with not one but two different ways other GMs can murder Jed York

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I would love to put Richie Incognito into a headlock.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I'd put Philip Rivers in a headlock, because he'd probably get a kick out of it and be a blast to roughhouse with, like an overgrown 8 year old.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Thaddius the Large posted:

I'd put Philip Rivers in a headlock, because he'd probably get a kick out of it and be a blast to roughhouse with, like an overgrown 8 year old.

:gay:

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Logicblade posted:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Click to see Dont Care Bear Butt

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/dont-care-bare/

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Better butt than the original, imo.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
this is the real don't care butt

https://twitter.com/thechirurgeon/status/847624076940066816

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

My journey is complete

I finally have a Chir-tar

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Mar 31, 2017

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
YES

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao goddamn

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
:master:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

It had to be done

https://twitter.com/DrawPlayDave/status/847829614487511041

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:wow: :yosbutt:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Truly, the butt of every joke.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I like to think in 10 years, Febreeze will have a whole beach series of quarterbacks looking ridiculous while by the ocean. Brady getting washed off a boogieboard, Osweiler riding one of those inflatable bananas, Stafford wrestling with a marlin and losing, etc.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Mina Kimes might have you beat Febreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSTxfH_jOYn/

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Thaddius the Large posted:

I like to think in 10 years, Febreeze will have a whole beach series of quarterbacks looking ridiculous while by the ocean. Brady getting washed off a boogieboard, Osweiler riding one of those inflatable bananas, Stafford wrestling with a marlin and losing, etc.

It's honestly surprising FeBreeze never drew:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Does anyone else think Cutty has a flat butt with an eerily short crack? Even Janice Griffith is working with more meat than him. I'm genuinely shocked that he's as athletic as he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
So here's something new: NFL helmets in their rivals' colors

Some of those are :effort:, and that site is extremely annoying with all the ads

• Locked thread