Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

VectorSigma posted:

redhat
red hat
hat red
hatred

mama mia

mama mia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

wow!

This is the guilty walk of a 5 year old trying to sneak out of the room to avoid cleaning up their toys

Shook as all hell

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Someone turned shitposting into a lucrative career.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ICE using drug charges as an excuse to deport non-master race well i never

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Yinlock posted:

someone change shenji's avatar to this

waste of money, dude hasn't posted for over a month

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pence: uh dude you didn't sign it

trump: bring it to me

your president is a child

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/PJPsych/status/847929016166252544

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

this and related abuses are going to keep happening, because how the hell would you prove you're an american citizen if randomly snatched off the street, locked up in a dungeon, and not allowed to communicate with anyone?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

art of the strongman alpha gorilla monsoon mindset maga maaaa manga gamma maaagAaaAAGggG

TRUMP

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

waste of money, dude hasn't posted for over a month

powerball owned that small dicked bitch, no mercy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Homeless Friend posted:

to quote a better poster, i'm glad of it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

i thought he managed to play that off and it didn't happen, or something

https://twitter.com/politico/status/847974878774837248

(except trump's)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

rear end cobra posted:

Barron is a child and should be left alone

smdh at defending the scion of a billionaire monster

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/847978254468337666

Now we know why they were delayed

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wow, $75k for working for Laura Ingraham

poo poo is hosed up

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

ICE using drug charges as an excuse to deport non-master race well i never

except you can't "deport" an american citizen

unless you deport them to somewhere else in america i guess

we could build some kind of a camp for the american deportees maybe?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Duscat posted:

this and related abuses are going to keep happening, because how the hell would you prove you're an american citizen if randomly snatched off the street, locked up in a dungeon, and not allowed to communicate with anyone?

this fits the current republican thing of "we forgot entirely why we want to do the things we're doing"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Duscat posted:

except you can't "deport" an american citizen

unless you deport them to somewhere else in america i guess

we could build some kind of a camp for the american deportees maybe?

it seems like there'd be a high concentration of deportees there pretty quickly

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Unperson_47 posted:

art of the strongman alpha gorilla monsoon mindset maga maaaa manga gamma maaagAaaAAGggG

TRUMP

IT'S A MONSOON OF GORILLAS

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Possibly the most important thing you'll watch in your entire life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqnvpenhpcg

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

big time hmmmmmmmmmm from me here

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Seeing all these power rangers gifs have made me understand quite a few japanese video subgenres.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

wow, $75k for working for Laura Ingraham

poo poo is hosed up

every time i read stories like this, i think, poo poo, i could do that

but no, i couldn't

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

smdh at defending the scion of a billionaire monster

Yeah let's go after this eleven year old kid he's deserved it by being the son of the dumbest guy in America

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

why, i was shown intelligence just this week of a dangerous mutant who appeared to teleport directly onto the resolute desk and damaged it with his filthy egalitarian propaganda

Seriously, how many people are in the White House at any given time? It's not that big. Nunes would have us believe there are hundreds of random people wandering through it.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Tom Gorman posted:

uh

dude

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

seems like conservative media might not be uh functioning under market pressures.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Duscat posted:

every time i read stories like this, i think, poo poo, i could do that

but no, i couldn't

you should be making at least a million to put up with laura ingraham for any length of time

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
I live like three hours from Chicago, so not even a popular part of the Midwest; and the worst thing is not being able to explain how our entire political climate right now is legit depressing to me.

No one around me understands why I just want to be obliviously high all the time, because to them nothing is really wrong. I'm staring down the barrel of "lol u mad" arguments and complete denial of reality but my dumbass family and most of my friends either don't see why it's so bad or even worse: they think it's great.

Is getting balls to the wall high really fun? Sure, but I'd rather it not be a necessity at this point.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:lol: at that lumbering waddle as he's leaving the room. That's why lube exists you fat loving pissguzzler. Now you're walking around like you don't have knees.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

Yeah let's go after this eleven year old kid he's deserved it by being the son of the dumbest guy in America

look trump is the result of a bully-free environment, without the dingus' natural predator it thrived and multiplied beyond safe limits

we need to re-introduce wedgies into the biome

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

radical meme posted:

Seriously, how many people are in the White House at any given time? It's not that big. Nunes would have us believe there are hundreds of random people wandering through it.

when did they stop the tours? that was under obama, wasn't it?

tho i could totes see trump startin that up again

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tom Gorman posted:

im the fiery adventurer

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

:lol: at that lumbering waddle as he's leaving the room. That's why lube exists you fat loving pissguzzler. Now you're walking around like you don't have knees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4P1kKK-5k

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

radical meme posted:

pre-9/11 after the tour ended I wandered around the Capitol for like 2 hours, lost as all hell. thats my story thanks for reading

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kung Food posted:

Why did they feel the need to censor a dog dick with a cover your eyes monkey emoji?

I didn't notice this but it's kinda funny 🐵

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Grimdude posted:

Is getting balls to the wall high really fun? Sure, but I'd rather it not be a necessity at this point.

It's not bad in the grand scheme of things. There's a sort of plateau you have to push past where you get to the "oh man I just figured it all out and need to jot this down *writes seventeen pages of dadaist screenplay*" phase of being fairly high but not high enough. Just resist the urge to act on this newfound creativity and keep going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yinlock posted:

look trump is the result of a bully-free environment, without the dingus' natural predator it thrived and multiplied beyond safe limits

we need to re-introduce wedgies into the biome

didnt trump beat up don-don for wearing the wrong baseball costume once? lol if you think trumps dont bully trumps

• Locked thread