Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I used to like the first FLOBOTS album but there sure is a lot of mattering on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

sexpig by night posted:

do FLOTUS portraits get hung up in a line too? Because that right next to

may actually be the best summary of this transition.

LLOK AT THAT FATTY MOOOCHELLE OBAMA

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

The Ape of Naples posted:

Does her left eye look really weird or is it just me?

Yeah, it looks like it sits just a bit higher than her right eye if that's what you mean. Most people's eyes aren't symmetrically placed.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
are we invading north korea yet

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
the only thing the trump thread loves more than piss is incest

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

cmndstab posted:

Why would he say this? Why would anybody say this?

I don't even get what his response even means. Ivanka's favourite thing she has in common with her father is sex? As in, they both have sex (presumably with other people) and it's the favourite thing that they both have? But then his joke is that he can't really say that because she obviously enjoys/gets sex far more often than him? Is that the joke? Or is the joke literally that Trump wishes that their daddy/daughter time consisted of sex because she's so hot, but unfortunately he can't because, you know, it's his daughter and all so they just need to develop real estate and play golf instead. Is that the joke?

I don't get it.

Donald J. Trump wants to gently caress his daughter and has for decades.

e: whoops quoted wrong post

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

cmndstab posted:

I don't even get what his response even means. Ivanka's favourite thing she has in common with her father is sex? As in, they both have sex (presumably with other people) and it's the favourite thing that they both have? But then his joke is that he can't really say that because she obviously enjoys/gets sex far more often than him? Is that the joke? Or is the joke literally that Trump wishes that their daddy/daughter time consisted of sex because she's so hot, but unfortunately he can't because, you know, it's his daughter and all so they just need to develop real estate and play golf instead. Is that the joke?

I don't get it.

I've said it even before the election, but I think this honestly has less to do with a direction fixation on his daughter and more to do with the fact that he can't relate to women in any way other than degrees of wanting to gently caress them.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

are we invading north korea yet

the heat on trump hasn't reached the level where he's ready to start a war yet

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

pisscest

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

feetnotes posted:

Also I somehow found this image of my best childhood pog, please feel free to swap it in occasionally for yr "death is certain" posts

tyvm this is a great pog

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
*looks at country, then at the camera*

*shrugs* its a living!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
oh god yall 2 piss tapes

2 trumps

donald and urivanka

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

brugroffil posted:

I don't remember if it was Cato or some other big libertarian "think tank," but they published an "economic freedom index" that included several of the modern day Arab slave states in the Gulf region in their top 10 "most free"

what I'm saying is that libertarians are garbage people

Everything libertarians​ do convinces me they just want to own slaves. Probably couch it in since kind of language about contracts, but at the end of the day they want slavery

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

tyvm this is a great pog

10/10 would slam

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rushi posted:

i like alcest

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Everything libertarians​ do convinces me they just want to own slaves. Probably couch it in since kind of language about contracts, but at the end of the day they want slavery

They also typically have interesting ideas regarding "consent" and "age of majority"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

:blush:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

punchymcpunch posted:

imagine if nixon went on tv and said he wanted to gently caress his daughter who im gonna guess was named prudence nixon

nixon maried off his daughter to ike's son. they had the wedding ceremony in the white house.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/848932880332075008

lmao it seems

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

i like owning folks as much as the next troll but slaves got hard lives they dont need that poo poo man

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

brugroffil posted:

I guess I'd rather have a more left Dem majority that has difficulty governing than a Dem minority who rolls over for 'decorum' and 'tradition' time after time while the Rep majority literally kills millions of people through malevolence and incompetence.

they are not doing this right now in any terribly substantial way. we were afraid they were on gorsuch, but they have the 41 they require to sustain the filibuster, per schnorkles earlier today. the left really sucks at election organization, obama's unusually powerful machine excluded, but they do a reasonably good job with the cards they have at any one time.

if you mean you would like to just see the leftist party be more leftist, then that's cool and all and i agree with you, please have more ideological purges so everyone is equally incompetent at the business of ruling. the resulting stasis will at least be predictable.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Trump in double-digit negatives even with Rasmussen

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

How do you feel about the last album?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:getin:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

RedneckwithGuns posted:

I've said it even before the election, but I think this honestly has less to do with a direction fixation on his daughter and more to do with the fact that he can't relate to women in any way other than degrees of wanting to gently caress them.

Yeah this. I'm not going to totally dismiss the incest part but Trump is a man who thinks telling a woman nice rack is the best thing you can say to her.

Because it's the only thing he cares about wrt woman

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

brugroffil posted:

Trump in double-digit negatives even with Rasmussen

Clinton's going to crush him in November.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

brugroffil posted:

I guess I'd rather have a more left Dem majority that has difficulty governing than a Dem minority who rolls over for 'decorum' and 'tradition' time after time while the Rep majority literally kills millions of people through malevolence and incompetence.

jesus dude the democrats have never been leftist and never will be wtf

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
I hear the Dems have reached the 41 needed to force the filibuster nuke.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Eela6 posted:

How do you feel about the last album?

a return to form and p good, though sylvaine is doing neige better than neige so

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Coolguye posted:

they are not doing this right now in any terribly substantial way. we were afraid they were on gorsuch, but they have the 41 they require to sustain the filibuster, per schnorkles earlier today. the left really sucks at election organization, obama's unusually powerful machine excluded, but they do a reasonably good job with the cards they have at any one time.

if you mean you would like to just see the leftist party be more leftist, then that's cool and all and i agree with you, please have more ideological purges so everyone is equally incompetent at the business of ruling. the resulting stasis will at least be predictable.

Replacing a handful of lovely blue state Senators with less lovely Senators doesn't mean you'll get the rank incompetence that you see in the GOP caucus. For one, Democrats actually believe that government can and should function, so there's a pretty big baseline difference there.

I think shouting about primary-ing Joe Manchin on WV is a waste of time, but pushing someone like Feinstein out in god damned California, or pushing Bennet left/replacing him with a more liberal candidate in increasingly-blue CO means you have even less marginal poo poo to worry about and you keep your base eager and excited rather than encouraging even more "pox on both houses"/"both parties are the same corporate shills" garbage.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum posted:

nixon maried off his daughter to ike's son. they had the wedding ceremony in the white house.

my mistake on this. julie nixon married the eisenhower son. tricia nixon was the one whose wedding was in the white house.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cmndstab posted:

I don't get it.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

jesus dude the democrats have never been leftist and never will be wtf

I didn't say they were leftist I said "more left"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

squizzo got them vicious battle gifs all day long n all nite strong

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

This reminds me of that LOUDER WITH CROWDER photo where he's conspicuously showing off his wedding band.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

brugroffil posted:

Replacing a handful of lovely blue state Senators with less lovely Senators doesn't mean you'll get the rank incompetence that you see in the GOP caucus. For one, Democrats actually believe that government can and should function, so there's a pretty big baseline difference there.

I think shouting about primary-ing Joe Manchin on WV is a waste of time, but pushing someone like Feinstein out in god damned California, or pushing Bennet left/replacing him with a more liberal candidate in increasingly-blue CO means you have even less marginal poo poo to worry about and you keep your base eager and excited rather than encouraging even more "pox on both houses"/"both parties are the same corporate shills" garbage.

i'm sure after you set the litmus test for being blue enough it will remain the same and not move unpredictably based upon hot-button issues of the minute :getin:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

my mistake on this. julie nixon married the eisenhower son. tricia nixon was the one whose wedding was in the white house.

nixon owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

brugroffil posted:

I didn't say they were leftist I said "more left"

"more" implies strongly that they are to at least some degree left just by virtue of not being nazis

• Locked thread