Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Schnorkles posted:

I'm pro leggy space witch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV6E13xODyA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oddium posted:

[video type="youtube"]EV6E13xODyA[/youtube]

fail epic fail

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Did any other presidents do that stupid show and tell thing Donny does with his illegitimate executive orders? I find the little "Look what I did!" moment of these ceremonies more insulting and offensive than the heinous content of them.

ArmZ posted:

american are loving dumb as hell
:yeah:
But it'd be dumb as hell to think the dumb is contained within our borders. The whole planet is dumb.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

april fools :hehe:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Relevant Tangent posted:

Paul thinks he's banking favors for later, and if he isn't (most likely) this costs him nothing.

when paulie goes to collect on those favor donald trump gets to do his favorite trick, where he pretends to reach into a desk drawer and pulls out a middle finger

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

it's awesome that democrats won that special election in delaware but tbh it's really funny that part of their campaign strategy was making up a rumor that pence was visiting the state

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

doesnt say 11/9

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Nichael posted:

But it'd be dumb as hell to think the dumb is contained within our borders. The whole planet is dumb.

agreed, i wanna move to titan instead

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Also, Fallout 4 has really good aspects to it in a pile of really not good stuff. I think they should just make a Nick Valentine spinoff because he was easily the most interesting guy in Boston.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Nichael posted:

Did any other presidents do that stupid show and tell thing Donny does with his illegitimate executive orders? I find the little "Look what I did!" moment of these ceremonies more insulting and offensive than the heinous content of them.
i am 85% sure that's a standard photo op thing. however, since most EOs are pretty unremarkable, the pictures tend to never make it off the reel of film.

Nichael posted:

Also, Fallout 4 has really good aspects to it in a pile of really not good stuff. I think they should just make a Nick Valentine spinoff because he was easily the most interesting guy in Boston.

i am down for this but only if he has dogmeat

just make it a telltale series tbh

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

That DICK! posted:

fail epic fail

:pwn:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Coolguye posted:

the way i tend to respond to that is "nice guys avoid conflict and think they're owed something for it. i go for kind instead."

it's gotten me a handful of dates

Fair enough, I've just learned that anyone who calls themselves a "nice guy" usually continues to tell a story that indicates that they in fact are an rear end in a top hat to somehow back up their "nice guy" status. I then continue to never talk to them on purpose again.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I still like FO3 but the DLC is wicked uneven.

DLC are uneven in all or them. Lonesome Road and Dead Money were terrible, the former beyond words

Point Lookout was good but what always stands out most to me was the invincible tank shirtless hillbillies

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

Are there redneck Germans who wear Big Dog shirts to Aldi?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm glad donald will support the UK in its glorious war against Spain

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/politifact/status/848950227151278081

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Venuz Patrol posted:

it's awesome that democrats won that special election in delaware but tbh it's really funny that part of their campaign strategy was making up a rumor that pence was visiting the state
Who cares? Truth doesn't matter at all, and a reality TV rapist is our Russian spy president.

Plus, the Republicans did do some lovely stuff in that very election like spreading rumors that the Democratic candidate was actually secretly anti-choice to her own loving constituents. gently caress them.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

triple sulk posted:

doesnt say 11/9

lol learn to calendar nub :911:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

quote:

He added, "We have more people. You know, humans have warm bodies. So is heat coming off? Things are changing, but I think we are, as a society, doing the best we can."

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
laughing hard but slightly jealous that kansas is moving more swiftly to death than i am

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

DLC are uneven in all or them. Lonesome Road and Dead Money were terrible, the former beyond words

Point Lookout was good but what always stands out most to me was the invincible tank shirtless hillbillies

point lookout was after broken steel, so if you played the dlc in release order you would go from blasting air bases with tesla cannons and nuking civilization to swatting rednecks in the marsh

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

month/day/year is extremely stupid much like still using Fahrenheit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you ever notice how like it can get really hot during a concert at a crowded venue? well the earth is basically like that

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Nichael posted:

And Americans collectively said "Yeah, this is totally acceptable. Give this guy nuclear weapons or whatever."

Every morning Donald P Trump wakes up and is reminded that he lost the popular vote bigly

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

brugroffil posted:

Paul supposedly is "close" to working out a deal on health care with Trump after his round of golf this weekend.

Why anyone thinks Paul has another sway to get something through the House and Senate is another question though.

Healthcare bill 2: TURBOFUCK

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

how many people here would sign up for a one-way trip to establish a permanent human settlement on titan

no not mars cause that place is actually lovely, but titan, a place so far away that comms with earth take like 5 hours and it is cloudy as gently caress and the sun never shines and it's pretty dark cause it is so far from the sun and hazy and the lakes are methane

i'd sign up for the first drat ship out there man

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

As soon as Dems stop trying to keep to observed reality they will lose lose lose

Nobody cares but them and nobody expects elected officials to be honest so it's just the dumbest self imposed handicap

Say the wildest poo poo you can come up with and you'll spook rubes into voting for you and keep your opposition on the defensive running corrections that nobody will read and no networks will cover

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

oh god someone post the picture of the shirt, 90210 ladies run away, this is not a good dog

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Coolguye posted:

i am 85% sure that's a standard photo op thing. however, since most EOs are pretty unremarkable, the pictures tend to never make it off the reel of film.

i am down for this but only if he has dogmeat

just make it a telltale series tbh

Make it like LA Noire with a little more robot on raider combat.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

wishful thinking

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum posted:

"St. Petersburg, great city, one of the best. The Vinoy, Mangrove Bay, Twin Brooks, Treasure Bay, lots of world class courses. Not as good as Mar-a-Lago, of course, but pretty good. We're gonna get to the bottom of this. Believe me. Believe me.

I was close.

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/848950396072710144

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

financially racist posted:

how many people here would sign up for a one-way trip to establish a permanent human settlement on titan

no not mars cause that place is actually lovely, but titan, a place so far away that comms with earth take like 5 hours and it is cloudy as gently caress and the sun never shines and it's pretty dark cause it is so far from the sun and hazy and the lakes are methane

same because at least i get some time off this rock in zero g before dying

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

nah

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Venuz Patrol posted:

point lookout was after broken steel, so if you played the dlc in release order you would go from blasting air bases with tesla cannons and nuking civilization to swatting rednecks in the marsh

Both of these things are equally fun to me

Rednecks gave us Dubbya and Trump

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Jose posted:

month/day/year is extremely stupid much like still using Fahrenheit

is 1/11/2017 january 11th or november 1st?? WE WILL NEVER KNOW

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

so is heat coming off?

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Only if it's warhammer 40k titan, and I'm like the 1/100,000,000,000 that have the mettle to survive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I still like FO3 but the DLC is wicked uneven.

One of the Fallout 3 DLC packs takes place in Pittsburgh.

• Locked thread