Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

paranoid randroid posted:

I thought it was called Xe now

I guess that's the problem with being rape & pillage contractors - branding is a real bitch

we bottle and sell only the finest pillage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

i have a can opener with a magnet on it so you put it on your fridge

Is it a lefthanded can opener

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rah! posted:

Is it a lefthanded can opener

yes but it only opens right handed cans

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

Jared switched his blue watch out for a manlier black one so he could go play soldier. :(

That man has a closet full of watches to coordinate with every suit he owns.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

I guess that's the problem with being rape & pillage contractors - branding is a real bitch
It's Academi now as everyone up on arms/mercenary control knows

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

Schnorkles posted:

we bottle and sell only the finest pillage

Its called Academi now.

and if you search their company name you find some interesting logos made by their employees

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
What nepotistic job does Jared have?

Edit: Senior Advisorito is a job?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

The Vinja Ninja posted:

Its called Academi now.

and if you search their company name you find some interesting logos made by their employees

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
F--------------------------- EXPERIENCE

ACADEMI SUMMER SPORTS PROGRAMS ARE NOT RUN BY ACADEMY SPORTS

PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN THERE, THE STAFF ARE EXTREMELY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND THE DEATH TOLL IS STILL CLIMBING

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

financially racist posted:

lmfao that there are still people who think trump won't go to prison

LMAO this is Betsy DeVos's brother

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

It's very possible McConnell is bluffing yeah

But hoo booy

hed say the busta would be successful whether he has the 50 or not because he needs to build a lil groundwork for the nuke to provide cover for the nuke vote to other gop senators, more imo because some still labor under the delusion that being nakedly partisan could hurt them than it actually having the potential to

heck a good narrative might be what gets him over 50

also he prob doesnt want to have to nuke it and would love to see some dems scared into votin for cloture

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Vinja Ninja posted:

Its called Academi now.

Hahahahaha

I expect a new Academi center opening up in every major city to help with urban beautification soon

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Elephanthead posted:

pretty much running the white house by this point both foreign and domestic, and I'm not really exaggerating that much.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Elephanthead posted:

Hand of the king

(It's a very small role)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Joementum posted:

Jared switched his blue watch out for a manlier black one so he could go play soldier. :(

why the gently caress is this retarded smooth brained failson involved in any of this, its going to go poorly. i mean i know its trump delegating all responsibility and blame to dumb lickspitles but christ.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
ya he was in afghan earlier for some reason lol

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

Edit: Senior Advisorito is a job?

SeniorAssistant Daughterfucker to the President

e; he definitely isn't the senior daughterfucker in this admin

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

FAUXTON posted:

Hand of the king

(It's a very small role)

Well I hope it follows in the GOT tradition then.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Wall Is Life posted:

This is 100% consistent with what the actual law said. Be mad at the legislators not the judge doing his job

what's up my dude, it appears you have figured out exactly what a loving Supreme Court judge is supposed to loving rule on. any ole rear end in a top hat can read a book and be all "beep beep boop that's the letter of the law." A judge needs to (hold on to your butt here) JUDGE whether or not a law is fair and just or if it's just bullshit. They make JUDGEMENT calls.

Spirit of a law beats letter of the law 100 times out of a 100. Letter of the law is bureaucratic, red tape garbage. Spirit of the law is actual justice.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/849005605402681344

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I'm real happy about the black water Putin story for the entertainment value, but literally no republicans in congress will translate it into any action whatsoever. They're going to spend more time investigating Susan Rice than Trump.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

jBrereton posted:

ya he was in afghan earlier for some reason lol

Is this like when an idiot Executive visits the site and people have to put on a show

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hard to find a name that strikes the right balance of fear, mystery and awesomeness if all the names are taken by a bunch of MLG callofdutybros

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xmcdonalds+szechuan.TRS0&_nkw=mcdonalds+szechuan&_sacat=0

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Elephanthead posted:

Well I hope it follows in the GOT tradition then.

Where he finds out about the incest?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

yes but it only opens right handed cans

:aaaaa:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

jBrereton posted:

It's Academi now as everyone up on arms/mercenary control knows

It merged with Triple Canopy and like half a dozen other PMCs. Now its one giant PMC.

Support are troops.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

mormonpartyboat posted:

prince spat so much fire at george harrison's induction to the rock & roll hall of fame that he threw his guitar into the sky at the end and harrison caught it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

I really like this story from before the concert. imagine prince just playing your own song staring you in the eyes

STEVE FERRONE (drummer for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, who played at the 2004 ceremony) I had no idea that Prince was going to be there. Steve Winwood said, “Hey, Prince is over there.” And I said, “I guess he’s playing with us?”

So I said to Winwood, “I’m going to go over and say hello to him.” I wandered across the stage and I went up to him and I said, “Hi, Prince, it’s nice to meet you — Steve Ferrone.” And he said, “Oh, I know who you are!” Maybe because I’d played on Chaka Khan’s “I Feel for You,” which is a song that he wrote. I went back over and I sat down behind the drum kit, and Winwood was like: “What’s he like? What’d he say?”

Then I was sitting there, and I heard somebody playing a guitar riff from a song that I wrote with Average White Band. And I looked over and Prince was looking right at me and playing that song. And I thought, “Yeah, you actually do know who I am!”

from https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/28/arts/music/prince-guitar-rock-hall-of-fame.html

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a helicopter just flew over

was it one of you guys

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Joementum posted:

Reminds me that Trump might be our first President ever who is less competent than his siblings.

There's a long, long history of Presidents having failbros.

ofc its not that hard to be the family fuckup when your brother made it to the presidency

the challenge is being the family fuckup and making it to the presidency T R U M P

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

FAUXTON posted:

Hand of the king

(It's a very small role)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lastgirl posted:

hard to find a name that strikes the right balance of fear, mystery and awesomeness if all the names are taken by a bunch of MLG callofdutybros

should basically just go the other direction and name yourself 'friendship is magic corporation' and put *~friendship~* engravings on every one of the guns your gruel-fed goons use

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

clownpenis.fart was a prophetic snl skit

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

This man puts us all to shame

https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/848994775483244545

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

That man has a closet full of watches to coordinate with every suit he owns.

lol if you don't

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/AlexNBCNews/status/849006075202469888

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

lol i shd make a gang tag for folks who dont like it on the rocks

you know, neat crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

yeah he didnt offer to do anything for immunity lol

• Locked thread