Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

got any sevens posted:

Repubs are the people who were spanked into line as kids and will be R til they die

i was spanked into line as a kid and...oh wait

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a.lo posted:

Trump may actually be good.

to poop on

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
breaking:siren:

trump...

...is bad

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tormp a bad

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i was spanked into line as a kid and...oh wait

:golfclap:

i was spanked into actin like i was listenin but i been a communist since i was a kid lol

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Solarin posted:

someone here suggested that republicans who get disgusted with the state of GOP governance start to identify as independents which is why poll results are so insanely skewed like that. Even still I can't believe how high his approval is with republicans, there must be some kind of sunk cost fallacy gripping their brains to make them think this is fine and of course trump will mature into a real leader any day now

It's pretty much proven that many people who suspect or know that they've fallen for a scam will further invest themselves into the scam because the shame of admitting that they were duped is too great. They'd rather that everything be stolen from them than face temporary social embarrassment. It's incredible. These people have weak minds to go along with their dumb brains. It's a deadly combo.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Grondoth posted:

But why though.

They don't say why. Why.

Because it's not the government's job to provide healthcare for mothers :grin:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i remember when big gay rolled into town and shut down all the mom&mom and pop& pop stores

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

You know instead of making all these goofy rear end monsters that look like typewriters and piles of eyeballs, Rita should just do some R&D and spend a little time in order to make a monster that's really good at fighting.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Solarin posted:

someone here suggested that republicans who get disgusted with the state of GOP governance start to identify as independents which is why poll results are so insanely skewed like that. Even still I can't believe how high his approval is with republicans, there must be some kind of sunk cost fallacy gripping their brains to make them think this is fine and of course trump will mature into a real leader any day now

It's a team sport and those are the die hards

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hes ghood

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

fart blood posted:

so like apparently some blackwater guy is in on this russia thing?

the blackwater guy actually
it turns out everyone even vaguely associated with the republicans wants to lick russian boot

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
lol holy poo poo jared is literally in charge of everything

this is some grade triple a nepotism poo poo

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

Malachy
Dec 20, 2013

Agrajag posted:

lol holy poo poo jared is literally in charge of everything

hello fellow maddow watcher

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nice

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Relevant Tangent posted:

the blackwater guy actually
it turns out everyone even vaguely associated with the republicans wants to lick russian boot

how else are they gonna get that super lucrative war with Iran?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
this is some retarded messed up poo poo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Law school worked for me but I was extrmekelt lucky

Don't go

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Wolfsheim posted:

I haven't looked at the news since this morning

Did a Trump guy and a Putin guy really meet up for some secret alliance in some kind of Mother Base situation in the Seychelles

Is this real

One of Trump’s campaign advisors confirmed that he was working for Russian spies based out of New York today as well.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I still love you Vince :unsmith:

nopants
May 29, 2004
the twist is that Carter Page was the kingpin the whole time. His whole aura of sleazy incompetence is just an act.

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
how much matterin we talking about here

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Solarin posted:

how else are they gonna get that super lucrative war with Iran?

I love that they've convinced themselves that's going to be a money maker instead of the quagmire that finally kills America

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Colonel J posted:

how much matterin we talking about here

enough that the Altar is satiated, not enough that Matter will manifest

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

turn off the TV posted:

One of Trump’s campaign advisors confirmed that he was working for Russian spies based out of New York today as well.

alright i've said this before but eventually the floodgates of Mattering have to open

i mean come the gently caress on

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
weak mind dumb brain cant lose!!!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

eonwe posted:

i grew up in a lovely small stupid town and I still don't get the reason why everyone is like 'man im dumb as gently caress. look at how dumb I am. its good"

it's politics

if you want to better yourself as an individual, provide for your family, be a decent member of your community, and maintain class mobility, you need to get educated well, accept nothing less, and keep fighting for that until you succeed

if you don't want to put in that effort but want the same level of respect, or more likely, you are a well educated politician presenting yourself as an Everyman, you will chuckle and go "isn't it cute and relatable that I don't know anything :kiddo:"

it's a ruse, like every hustle in life

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Relevant Tangent posted:

I love that they've convinced themselves that's going to be a money maker instead of the quagmire that finally kills America

certain people make fortunes from war and a lot of poor families kids get killed

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i'm a millionaire now?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tom Gorman posted:

You know instead of making all these goofy rear end monsters that look like typewriters and piles of eyeballs, Rita should just do some R&D and spend a little time in order to make a monster that's really good at fighting.

shes goin for body horror okay?! its an aesthetic shes big into cronenberg

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter posted:

i remember when big gay rolled into town and shut down all the mom&mom and pop& pop stores

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
lol loving jared is russian stooge and he is in charge of everything

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Wolfsheim posted:

alright i've said this before but eventually the floodgates of Mattering have to open

i mean come the gently caress on

lmebo

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Maybe no group of humans have been so obviously colluding with a foreign government

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
So this Susan Rice stuff is bullshit, right?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Asproigerosis posted:

It's a good thing congress is going to take a well deserved 2 week vacation right before the budget deathknell where trump vetos because the cuts aren't bigly enough and oh oops not enough time left to work around him.

Can someone remind me why congress gets summer vacation, and months of vacation? I only get PTO.

we are more important, not in point of fact, simply in point of power

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
btw instead of keeping up with the thread I was playing Fallout 4 (the second worst one) and watching Star Trek Enterprise (also the second worst one)

all in all a day regrettably spent

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lmao

https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/849052384164814848

https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/849061323103244292

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fart blood posted:

So this Susan Rice stuff is bullshit, right?

sure yeah lets go with that, dgaf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
hahaha maddow talking about male -1

• Locked thread