Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Imagine it was easier to stay in the echo chamber back in the day. 'Instant' global communication spreads all sorts of ideas. Most get ignored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Some plain sucking-up:

quote:

Not only has PT not lost his groove, he is busily carving his 50% out of the middle of the electorate. He is designing a holy grail of American politics not seen since Truman and Ike.

5 posted on 4/3/2017, 6:09:38 PM by Louis Foxwell (The Left has the temperament of a squealing pig.)

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

GreyjoyBastard posted:

The oldest recorded joke is a combination sex joke and fart joke. :allears:

It is genuinely comforting to know that the ancient and modern peoples find humor in the same stupid things. Sort of reinforces the whole concept of a shared humanity.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Keeshhound posted:

It is genuinely comforting to know that the ancient and modern peoples find humor in the same stupid things. Sort of reinforces the whole concept of a shared humanity.

There are "Yeah but I hosed your mom" jokes recorded in Roman graffiti in Pompeii.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

fishmech posted:

A good 2/3 of Shakespeare and Mozart is their day's fairly trashy lowbrow entertainment, as originally performed though...

Shakespeare especially, it's chock full of dick jokes and cracks on how various people's mothers are whores.

I used to call Shakespeare the Elizabethan Aaron Spelling, but recently I've wondered if I was going a bit too highbrow on the comparison.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

"Something which has never occurred since time immemorial; a young woman did not fart in her husband's lap."

Jagged Jim posted:

This is a good thing, right? :ohdear:

quote:

To: johnk

So, help me understand...can my ISPs sell my search and website visit info, or not?

6 posted on 04/03/2017 1:04:07 PM PDT by moovova
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

That is a freeper with some bad stuff in his browser history. I guaran-goddamn-tee it.

Easy Salmon Recipe fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Apr 4, 2017

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Some plain sucking-up:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Keeshhound posted:

IIRC the ancient Egyptians liked animals doing people things, much like Homer Simpson just couldn't get enough of a monkey in a hat

And yeah, it is kind of :3: to think that, say, Ramses II and I would both get a kick out of a dog in a wig

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

GreyjoyBastard posted:

The oldest known piece of figurative art is a furry sculpture.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Cythereal posted:

There are "Yeah but I hosed your mom" jokes recorded in Roman graffiti in Pompeii.

http://www.pompeiana.org/resources/ancient/graffiti%20from%20pompeii.htm

Feast your eyes on the apex of Roman culture.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

quote:

I.10.2-3 (Bar of Prima); 8258, 8259: The story of Successus, Severus and Iris is played out on the walls of a bar: [Severus]: “Successus, a weaver, loves the innkeeper’s slave girl named Iris. She, however, does not love him. Still, he begs her to have pity on him. His rival wrote this. Goodbye.”. [Answer by Successus]: “Envious one, why do you get in the way. Submit to a handsomer man and one who is being treated very wrongly and good looking.” [Answer by Severus]: “I have spoken. I have written all there is to say. You love Iris, but she does not love you.”

The ur-Trump tweet.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Feinne posted:

Comedy has literally always been dick jokes and farting and calling Socrates a dumb smelly fuckhead and at some level that is refreshing, humans have pretty much always been humans in that regard.

My classics course was really obtuse.
Oh yeah that guy? Well he was just a flamboyant Athenian Aristophanes liked to make fun of for being mad gay. It took us like fifty years to find out why he was name dropped in this play.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I'm sure everyone assumed this, but freep is really, really upset at Susan Rice.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Islamic State says U.S. 'being run by an idiot' posted by freeper Oldeconomybuyer

the excerpt posted:

Islamic State said on Tuesday the United States was drowning and "being run by an idiot".

In the first official remarks by the group referring to President Donald Trump since he assumed office, spokesman Abi al-Hassan al-Muhajer said: "You (the U.S.) are bankrupt and the signs of your demise are evident to every eye."

"...There is no more evidence than (that) you being run by an idiot who does not know what Syria or Iraq or Islam is," he said.

Well, I mean, he's not wrong. Freepers, though...

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer

Nah, that was last year.

President Trump is a genius.

2 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:05:00 AM by BuffaloJack ("If you're going through Hell, keep going." Winston Churchill)

Incidentally, the majority of the fighting going on in ISIS-held territory for the past few months has been in Iraq, by various regional militaries, not by the US.

quote:

I think ISIS is starting to feel the hurt from the Trumster.

4 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:05:53 AM by Rappini (Compromise has its place. It's called second.)

quote:

Like I care what murderers say. Did they say anything bad about Obama? That should tell you something.

6 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:06:47 AM by Telepathic Intruder

quote:

Islamic State says U.S. ‘being run by an idiot’

Finally, we have a president that is not on their side.

9 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:07:23 AM by Mr. Douglas (Best. Election. EVER!)

quote:

Everybody who hates America says that. College snowflakes, “democrats”, RINOs, etc.

10 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:07:39 AM by FlingWingFlyer (DemocRATS - The Party of Death and death threats. Stalin would be proud.)

quote:

To: All

Yeah, Shocking that ISIS would echo their co-founders, 0bama, Clinton and McCain belief about Trump.

14 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:08:55 AM by LegendHasIt

Honestly, I'm posting this thread mostly because of this gif.

quote:

Trump won't finance and arm terrorists like the other guy did.

That's idiocy?

LOL, well to some folks it is. The friends of the United States don't agree.

I wouldn't like to be a terrorist in this climate, wondering if one of our drones is cruising overhead.

17 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:12:47 AM by DoughtyOne (NeverTrump, a movement that was revealed to be a movement. Thank heaven we flushed!)

quote:

A bit late but another yuge endorsement!

20 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:14:03 AM by JudyinCanada

quote:

To: JudyinCanada

We can use it in 2020. Remind people what ISIS was.

26 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:18:20 AM by jazminerose (Adorable Deplorable)

quote:

To: Big Red Badger

Yeah. islamists that little barry didn’t like. muslims are constantly killing each other.

Strikes me as #FAKE NEWS.

33 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:27:00 AM by onedoug

I mean come on

quote:

I understand that many Arabic-sounding names have a rich history and deep meaning behind them.

For example, a quick google search reveals that Islamic State spokesman Abi al-Hassan al-Muhajer’s name translates roughly into “Abi has sex with goats because he looks like and smells like one of them”.

38 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:41:03 AM by Zeppo ("Happy Pony is on - and I'm NOT missing Happy Pony")

Hard to tell if this is humor. I hope it's humor.

quote:

To: DoughtyOne

Send Jared to his camp to kick his rear end.

44 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:47:22 AM by TexasCruzin (Trump is the man. #TrumpPence16)

Man, for often being religious zealots themselves, they sure don't actually understand religious zealots.

quote:

No, your organization had claim to that title long ago. Your evil leader of Islam is and was the idiot who earned that title and who has been dead for centuries. Time for you all to wake up and become adults.

47 posted on 4/4/2017, 12:01:43 PM by mulligan

quote:

and that “idiot” recognizes Islam is SATANic

and that “idiot” might just send ISIS, PLO-PA, Abbas, Hamas, Al Quaida, Hezbellah, Fatah, and the whole damned evil cabal
to Alluh in HELL!

WIN, more WINNING with the “idiot!”

52 posted on 4/4/2017, 12:32:51 PM by faithhopecharity ("Politicans are not born, they're excreted." -- Marcus Tillius Cicero)

Well, at least they admit it. Alternatively, Freepers:

quote:

To: Defiant

They are about to be decimated by an idiot!

53 posted on 4/4/2017, 12:51:57 PM by The_Media_never_lie (Parroting fake news is highly profitable for some.)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Man, I never thought I'd get to the point where I was agreeing with ISIS....

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

chitoryu12 posted:

I mean people can't be wrong all the time, Hitler liked cute doggies and baby deer and poo poo.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

Idiot assholes know their own, I suppose.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Feinne posted:

I mean people can't be wrong all the time, Hitler liked cute doggies and baby deer and poo poo.

Deer are a menace and must be destroyed.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Like I care what murderers say. Did they say anything bad about Obama? That should tell you something.

6 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:06:47 AM by Telepathic Intruder

Constantly, yes.

So either that means Obama wasn't some secret muslim, or Trump is

I wish I had the time and energy to delve into freep and find something from one person and track their whole posting history to show them flipping all the time on the same issues. I mean I know it happens, I just don't have, well, I think tolerance to dredge through that place and not come out believing the human race should just die

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Apr 5, 2017

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
But calling someone an idiot to disperse suspicion from them seems like exactly the thing ISIS would do if the person truly was on their side. If ISIS called Obama an idiot constantly it would make people go "Gee he sure can't be working for them, because they call him an idiot" and bam, the public is misled. Whereas they would stay silent against their true opponent so that people would go "Hmm ISIS sure isn't saying anything bad about him, maybe he's on their side!" and then someone else takes their enemy out on suspicion of secretly working for them.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
ISIS is just telling it like it is! ISIS 2020!

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

If they start now Isis have a chance to replace Putin as the right's awkward crush before 2020

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From In Less Than 2 Minutes On MSNBC Susan Rice Exposed The Entire Obama “Russian” Motive… posted by freeper bobshine

In which the Conservative Treehouse decides John Podesta is the one leaking the names that Susan Rice unmasked, because those names are apparently put in the President's daily security briefing, which select other people that work in the White House also read. You can't make this poo poo up.

quote:

When you recognize how widely the Obama administration disseminated the PDB you begin to realize how easy it was for any foreign entity, including the Russians, to have access to the EXACT SAME daily intelligence brief as President Obama and his National Security Adviser Susan Rice.

An additional character within this wide-dissemination construct would be John Podesta. Remember, after Hillary Clinton stepped down from Secretary of State, she inserted, with Obama’s approval, John Podesta within the White House Senior Advisory staff to keep a communications line open with direct information.

Having a known entity like John Podesta with access to the PDB and the unmasked intelligence therein, puts the appropriate highlight on the risk carried by Russian hacking into Podesta’s electronic communications, stored data and email correspondence.

Is it any surprise Russian, or any foreign intelligence group, would then be making attempts to enter the unsecured private email accounts of Secretary Hillary Clinton and her top level staff?

Of note, I have before now never actually clicked through to any Conservative Treehouse article ever. I thought it was a lovely news site when it's just some nut's personal blog hosted by wordpress.

So yeah, this random unsourced speculation is now fact on freep.

quote:

This just gets bigger and bigger. Note, Podesta was part of those that received PDB where "Official Names" were unmasked.

1 posted on 4/4/2017, 5:02:15 PM by bobsunshine

quote:

Someone called Susan Rice the Typhoid Mary of the Obama administration.

She’s implicated Obama here.

Per your note: if Podesta got the material, we can assume Hillary did as well.

Instead of low level morons (Watergate) the NSA and other spy agencies were used to target a political opponent during a major election.

The Russian Conspiracy Theory was spun to justify the illegal monitoring.

4 posted on 4/4/2017, 5:10:45 PM by TigerClaws

quote:

To: bobsunshine

I can’t even imagine how many lives must be at risk (or died) if the pdb actually was given to 30 people. I would like to know how many of those pdbs made it onto Hillary’s insecure server.

The pdb contains the most highly guarded secrets this nation has. Wow.

9 posted on 4/4/2017, 5:19:44 PM by Vic S

Freep status: Full :tinfoil: mode

quote:

To: TigerClaws

Instead of low level morons (Watergate) the NSA and other spy agencies were used to target a political opponent during a major election.

If nothing else, this is what 25 years (!) of Clintons and at least 10 (!) of Obamas brings: intimate, if disturbing, familiarity with their methods and motives.

The Clintons have blackmailed everyone from the local Arkansas police to high-ranking federal officials.

Blackmail is almost solely responsible for Obama's political career, at least until the race-obsessed media could float him above the clouds.

It beggars belief that, given the IRS and NSA scandals, Obama was NOT spying on anyone he pleased and that he was NOT sharing this information with others, even despite his love/hate relationship with Hillary.

In a way, their spying on Trump essentially vetted him, much to their chagrin. It goes without saying that any REAL dirt - not the fake murky Russian kind - would have been used against him just as the Access Hollywood tapes were.

11 posted on 4/4/2017, 5:21:30 PM by relictele (`)

This "Awan brothers" stuff is what the right wing conspiracy types are spinning in order to blame someone that isn't Russia. They're the hackers, you see.

quote:

To: ptsal

Did the AWAN brothers have access to this material?

I haven’t heard anyone suggest that. But yeah. The Awan brothers were installed in their positions to get as much info to the Muslim Brotherhood as possible. So I don’t think that would be too much to assume. Remember, according to Webb, they were allowed access to the data about military strikes so they could warn ISIS beforehand.

17 posted on 4/4/2017, 5:26:12 PM by Vic S

What?

quote:

To: TigerClaws

In the Watergate incident, The DEMS went after the Republicans for spying on them TO COVER UP the fact that the DEMS had been spying on the REPUBLICANS.

23 posted on 4/4/2017, 5:40:35 PM by UCANSEE2 (Lost my tagline on Flight MH370. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

quote:

None of this means anything if people do not go to prison.

Why hasn’t Hillary been arrested? I can thinks of dozens of people who should be preparing for their trial right now.

28 posted on 4/4/2017, 5:45:07 PM by TheTimeOfMan (A time for peace and a time for war)

quote:

It's not just surveillance. I'm inclined to believe that President Trump has uncovered an assassination plot.

Farkas indicated that the two options were 1) impeachment or 2) someone would take over for Trump. If we step back and ignore the impeachment route, which is really just their first attempt to unseat and destroy President Trump, we must ask the question, "under what conditions would anyone ever be in the Constitutional authority to take over?"

We are then led, really, to an assassination. There is no way he would resign out of frustration or any other reason. He is a long term executive on a multi billion dollar empire; resigning is not his nature.

I think there is no other plan that even fits the description of what Farkas confirmed and I think he is slow walking this to get the most exposure to the whole situation.

34 posted on 4/4/2017, 5:49:13 PM by Squeako (You can lead a progressive to water, but can you make him drown?)

quote:

Note this part of Rice’s statements:
“...we receive — from the intelligence community — a compilation of intelligence reports ... that the intelligence community HAS SELECTED FOR US — on a daily basis ...”

Exactly who “selected” of items, particularly the Trump-related items? One person in particular, or many? Who had final say on what was selected?

My bet is that Rice wasn’t the only player in this scheme, and maybe not the driver. “Someone” in the intelligence community was deliberately “selecting” everything related to the “Trump folks”, knowing Rice would request unmasking, and distribute any and everything to her pals. Someone in the Intelligence Community was combing through vast amounts of material to find Trump-connected political tidbits. Who?

Common sense suggests that the Presidential Daily Briefing would contain only highly important matters, that the President really, really needed to know about. How likely is it that tangential Trump associates were doing anything that reached that level of importance? If any of it had significant national security implications, they would have leaked it long ago.

The Democrats used the US government to influence the election. It’s that simple. Get a special prosecutor and a rope.

36 posted on 4/4/2017, 5:50:21 PM by Chewbarkah

quote:

To: Vic S

Does Anyone wonder given this news, how we had events like a whole Chopper full of Navy Seals shot out of the sky?

43 posted on 4/4/2017, 5:56:36 PM by VRWCarea51 (The Original 1998 Version)

quote:

To: Col Frank Slade

And it has to be bigger than just going after Trump. There is no way the Obama expected Trump would be the GOP nominee a year ago, so why just focus on him? I'll bet they were surveilling most if not all the Republican candidates, ...and who knows how many more "enemies?" This will make Nixon look like a low-grade minor-leaguer.

...and please do not overlook the fact raw "intel" includes not only proven facts, but all manner of rumors as well. That's part of why it has to be handled so carefully.

Susan Rice = G Gordon Liddy with a pretty face

44 posted on 4/4/2017, 6:00:19 PM by cookcounty (Susan Rice: G Gordon Liddy times 10.)

They basically have to leap to the absurd in order to create a justification for all of it being fake. This is foreign surveillance data. Of foreigners. Surveillance that also happened to be between Russia and the Trump campaign. Every bit of that detail is gone now. All that matters is that clearly there's a giant conspiracy at work to delegitimize Trump. None of the failings are his fault!

quote:

To: Vision Thing

I bet that of the 650,000 emails on Weiner’s laptop, more than a few of the pdbs are in there. I wonder if they stripped the “TOP SECRET/EYES ONLY” off them?

52 posted on 4/4/2017, 6:09:28 PM by Vic S

quote:

Things that make me laugh. A truth indicator . . .

The name Susan Rice does not appear on the front page of democraticunderground.com

The bastion of liberalism turning good men into whiners, weenies and wimps. The fine folks who would lie to their mother so as not to face reality.

59 posted on 4/4/2017, 6:21:12 PM by saywhatagain

1998 regdate.

quote:

To: Col Frank Slade

It was an espionage operation - Susan Rice is a spy, as are her co-conspirators, and in a country that observed the Rule of Law they would all be hanged.

69 posted on 4/4/2017, 6:52:01 PM by thoughtomator

quote:

...That’s the same as the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense and CIA Director.; and every morning, to enable us to do that, we receive – from the intelligence community – a compilation of intelligence reports that the IC, the intelligence community, has selected for us –on a daily basis– to give us the best information as to what’s going on around the world.”..

0bama did not like the hardcopy paper version of the Daily Briefing.
0bama digitized the Intelligence briefing and had it uploaded to his IPad.
He then had the valuable Intelligence Briefs circulated to some 36 people, including the Secretary of State.

What would a Clinton do with daily feeds of secrets from around the world???

Lemmie think, it will come to me...

HILLARY CLINTON PROLLY SOLD ALL OF THOSE US GOVERNMENT SECRETS TO ANYONE AROUND THE GLOBE.

Hey Al Nursa, wanna know what that Al Queada wanker said about you.
Hey Al Queada, boy is Al Nursa pissed at you, wanna know what they said??

Rinse, repeat, Billions in revenue

79 posted on 4/4/2017, 7:48:40 PM by Steven Tyler

quote:

To: Steven Tyler

Who’s to say she didn’t have her server unprotected for a reason. Maybe she had an agreement with several nations, “I’ll put the daily pdb here, you download it and donate 50M a month.”

81 posted on 4/4/2017, 7:58:45 PM by Vic S

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

I just love imagining them being like Roger in that episode where they're trying to find Bin Laden so he can get the reward and buy Dollyworld. They've just got this one room of their house with newspaper clippings and string

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Congressman Joe Kennedy Hosts First Israeli Transgender Army Officer In Boston.

So Rep. Kennedy is hosting Lieutenant Shachar Erez at the Israeli Consulate in Boston... last week. Timely news reporting there, Freep.

quote:

Page will not post. Please see what Joe Kennedy thinks is important at link.

I wonder if he spent tax dollars to fly to this event!

The Archbishop of Boston was not available for comment!

1 posted on 04/04/2017 6:26:31 PM PDT by Strac6
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Strac6

The archbishop would probably have given a rousing cheer. That’s where we are in the Catholic Church today.

3 posted on 04/04/2017 6:27:27 PM PDT by madprof98

Freepers: Remember, Hate from the Heart!

quote:

Remember, when you hate the Kennedys, hate from the heart!

2 posted on 04/04/2017 6:27:10 PM PDT by Strac6 ("We sleep safe in our beds only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on the enemy.")

...One?

quote:

If this is the FIRST transgendered officer in the Israeli military, how many transgendered officers are in the Israel’s military?

5 posted on 04/04/2017 6:36:05 PM PDT by Timpanagos1

quote:

You can’t be tops in your field - any field - when your primary concern is sex and male/female plumbing.

6 posted on 04/04/2017 6:45:47 PM PDT by Vlad The Inhaler (Best long term prep for conservatives: Have big families & out-breed the illegals & muslims.)

How dare Kennedy force the Israeli Military to promote a transgendered person.

quote:

Joe Kennedy trying to subvert the customs and core beliefs of two countries he hates; USA and Israel. No word on how the islamist countries he seems to love typically treats homosexuals and transgenders.

7 posted on 04/04/2017 7:01:54 PM PDT by MtnClimber (For photos of Colorado scenery and wildlife, click on my screen name for my FR home page.)

I should point out the Lieutenant Erez is a transman.

quote:

Actually Joe looks more transgendered than the person next to him in those photos. At quick glance, I thought Joe looked girly.

8 posted on 04/04/2017 7:12:02 PM PDT by GreatRoad (**TRUMP 2020**)

MY taxpayer dollars going to Israel? How dare they! :argh:

quote:

Oh boy, this makes me so warm and fuzzy. IDF paving the way for sensitive, diverse, LGBTQ life styles. Perhaps we should reward them with a few more U.S. taxpayer billion$ every year for the next decade or two. Think about how many IDF personnel could have a subsidized sex-change transition!

11 posted on 04/04/2017 7:51:56 PM PDT by Tours

Here we go...

quote:

To: Tours

Perhaps Joe will give “her” a BJ.

14 posted on 04/04/2017 7:56:26 PM PDT by wetgundog (The Left Lies All the Time)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Tours

It sure looks like Joe is simply celebrating what the Israelis have willingly done of their own accord.

Not all Israelis and not all USA citizens. But, there is a huge war in each country between good and evil. And the same war from outside these countries is us against evil. The leftists everywhere I could easily flush. But not the minority that is good.

15 posted on 04/04/2017 8:04:06 PM PDT by MtnClimber (For photos of Colorado scenery and wildlife, click on my screen name for my FR home page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Tours does not seem to like Aid to Israel for some reason. :iiam:

quote:

To: smokingfrog

No surprise that the ADL is involved.
An organization that screeches for the separation of Church and State, but Lobbys for U.S. taxpayer dollars to go to the Jewish State.....

16 posted on 04/04/2017 8:17:18 PM PDT by Tours
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

What, was "Bob" already taken? :rolleyes:

quote:

To: smokingfrog; Strac6

Too bad *she* didn’t choose an American type name. The significance of “Shachar” is being wasted on a minority audience, IMO.

19 posted on 04/04/2017 8:57:22 PM PDT by Lauren BaRecall
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Muslim Parents Take Kids Out of Berlin Nursery After Discovering Teacher Is Gay

It's always fun watching Freep try to figure out who to root for in these kinds of stories.

quote:

To: nickcarraway

“Liberals” aren’t so liberal when it’s their kids involved.

2 posted on 03/31/2017 2:06:34 PM PDT by LydiaLong

quote:

Very smart, these Muslims wisely did what was right, protecting their child...

3 posted on 03/31/2017 2:08:50 PM PDT by rovenstinez

Now you just need to figure out how to stop the Christians from electrocuting you.

quote:

Now I know how to keep Moooooslims away from me just get floppy wrists.

5 posted on 03/31/2017 2:11:52 PM PDT by Rappini (Compromise has its place. It's called second.)

quote:

What did they expect when they moved to Berlin? Did they ever see “Cabaret”?

8 posted on 03/31/2017 2:15:27 PM PDT by dfwgator

Growing up to become President of the United States. How horrible. :geno:

quote:

Yeah, look what happened to Obambi. Raised by a tranny nanny.

10 posted on 03/31/2017 2:18:03 PM PDT by rfp1234 (DinosorosExtinction)

Did you know some Muslim people threw some Homosexuals off a building somewhere?

quote:

To: Rappini

But be careful they don’t throw you off a roof.

9 posted on 03/31/2017 2:15:40 PM PDT by expat2
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

“Even a stooped clock....”

Presuming this was in Germany, when muslims come to the fore, this homosexual and his defenders will be among the first into the stadiums, or thrown off a building.

Homos can give Christians a hard time without consequence. The horrific punishments I’ve mentioned though, are part and parcel of islam.

11 posted on 03/31/2017 2:42:43 PM PDT by onedoug

quote:

To: Rappini

Now I know how to keep Moooooslims away from me just get floppy wrists.

Do that and you'll find yourself being pushed off a tall building ....

13 posted on 03/31/2017 2:58:40 PM PDT by usconservative (When The Ballot Box No Longer Counts, The Ammunition Box Does. (What's In Your Ammo Box?))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

I am absolutely paralyzed with indecision. :geno: :geno:

quote:

What to do when liberal insanities collide?

The liberals can’t side with the gays, cause the Muzzies will toss that sucker off a roof. Must be tough to be a liberal.

15 posted on 04/01/2017 11:24:50 AM PDT by Ex-Pat in Mex

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

Presuming this was in Germany

Yes freeper onedoug, Berlin usually is in Germany.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Fathis Munk posted:

Yes freeper onedoug, Berlin usually is in Germany.

There are like 20 places in the US called Berlin, two of which are in Michigan.

Freep is still deep in the Susan Rice circlejerk, so instead here's Bannon Removed From National Security Council Role in Shakeup posted by freeper GIdget2004.

the excerpt posted:

President Donald Trump reorganized his National Security Council on Wednesday, removing his chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, and downgrading the role of his Homeland Security Adviser, Tom Bossert, according to a person familiar with the decision and a regulatory filing.

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster was given responsibility for setting the agenda for meetings of the NSC or the Homeland Security Council, and was authorized to delegate that authority to Bossert, at his discretion, according to the filing.

Under the move, the national intelligence director, Dan Coats, and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Corps General Joseph Dunford, are again "regular attendees" of the NSC's principals committee.

quote:

To: GIdget2004

Be careful President Trump. These people are globalist hacks who have gotten us in more wars and conflicts han we can count...With no positive results. It’s become clear that the country isn’t controlled by the people. I hope Trump can fix that

7 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:40:47 AM by wiseprince

quote:

To: txhurl

Thank you for putting this into perspective. I am getting worried lest the McCain and neocon types start getting to Trump. I hope he's not too impressed with their “senatorial majesty”. They are losers who couldn't do what Trump did in the private sector, and I hope he knows that, they are not “statesmen”. That ilk died out long, long ago.

12 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:42:45 AM by mrsmel (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

quote:

To: Voluntaryist

Bannon still remains as chief strategist. It’s a bit of cleaning up.

I hope so. I like Bannon a lot. He is a Great American.

20 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:48:24 AM by ZULU (DUMP THAT POS PAUL RYAN!! HE KILLED OBAMACARE REPEAL AND WILL KILL TAX REFORM!!)

quote:

FWIW Cernovich recently listed Bannon, along with Miller, Conway, and, interestingly, Don Jr., as on the “A team”—supportive of Trump and his agenda.

Pence, Jared and Ivanka as on the “B team”, supportive of Trump, but open to manipulation and other agendas.

Priebus, Ryan and McMaster were three he listed as on the “C team” of outright saboteurs of Trump and his administration.

21 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:48:44 AM by 9YearLurker

quote:

To: RegulatorCountry

I don’t have a strong opinion on Bannon, but Kushner makes me uneasy. Trump clearly trusts him, though, and I trust Trump. So, it is what it is.

Kushner makes me beyond uneasy.

He shouldn’t be in there at all. Liberal Democrat with a leftist wife, trying to mold Trump’s admin in their image.

Not what we voted for. Bait and switch is fraud.

24 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:53:47 AM by 9YearLurker

quote:

quote:

I wonder if the MSM is trying to hint that all administrations use the NSC for political purposes. IOW, Bannon is Trump’s Susan Rice.

29 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:58:36 AM by Vic S

It’s the opposite—Bannon is getting squeezed, Rice was the NSA, which the sabotaging McMaster is now.

32 posted on 4/5/2017, 9:00:56 AM by 9YearLurker

And from another thread on the issue

quote:

To: C19fan

Looks like Ivanka and Jarred are taking over.

2 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:45:38 AM by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittance)

quote:

What does this mean? Did Mz Rice and the NSA have anything to do with this?

Does Syria? Who did Bannon PO?

3 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:46:59 AM by BarbM (President Trump. (no tag line needed))

Yes, Drudge's headline does say that, but the article it's linking to is busted...

quote:

To: Helicondelta

Drudge says Bannon stripped of security clearance. That is a big deal.

8 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:50:23 AM by Kenny

quote:

This sounds like Kushner is winning the battle for liberals vs. patriots.

9 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:50:40 AM by Truth29

Just as a reminder, the full phrase is "rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic"

quote:

This just looks like a rearranging of some deck chairs to me.

Trump is entitled to make these kinds of moves after the game starts just like any seasoned businessman would do to make all the parts of his machine work more efficiently.

Media will make this out to be a big deal because they hate Bannon.

20 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:56:35 AM by HotHunt

quote:

Roger Stone claimed on Alex Jones that Kushner was leaking anti-Bannon stuff to MSNBC:

hxxps://www.infowars.com/breaking-jared-kushner-is-leaking-to-msnbc/

21 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:56:49 AM by Pinkbell (Hillary's Russia Ties - hxxp://dtforpres.blogspot.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-and-democrats-have.htm)

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

McGlockenshire posted:

America didn't rename them during World War I? Ontario did. (It's Kitchener now.)

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

To: Red Steel

Translation: Uncle. Trump wins. We will deal. We don’t want him doing a deal with the Dem’s. Please give us at least a crumb so we can save face.

Straight out of Art of the Deal.

9 posted on 03/31/2017 1:51:50 PM PDT by Raycpa

Oh yeah, Art of the Deal: Chapter 11: So You Lost Massively and Publicly and Got Nothing You Wanted or Promised: Advantage YOU!

Followed by Art of the Deal: Chapter 11: Sticking Your Face in the Bullseye So You'll Know Exactly What They'll be Aiming For and Thus Have the Advantage

Then Art of the Deal: Chapter 11: So the Kidnappers Sent You One of Your Daughter's Fingers: Now You Have Them Right Where You Want Them

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

quote:

To: RegulatorCountry

I don’t have a strong opinion on Bannon, but Kushner makes me uneasy. Trump clearly trusts him, though, and I trust Trump. So, it is what it is.

Kushner makes me beyond uneasy.

He shouldn’t be in there at all. Liberal Democrat with a leftist wife, trying to mold Trump’s admin in their image.

Not what we voted for. Bait and switch is fraud.

24 posted on 4/5/2017, 8:53:47 AM by 9YearLurker

Look I get that it's east picking to make Nazi jokes about the Trump administration but come on.

Prism posted:

America didn't rename them during World War I? Ontario did. (It's Kitchener now.)

Both VT and NH still have towns named Berlin. To my knowledge, neither changed their names during the war.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Duke Igthorn posted:

Oh yeah, Art of the Deal: Chapter 11: So You Lost Massively and Publicly and Got Nothing You Wanted or Promised: Advantage YOU!

Followed by Art of the Deal: Chapter 11: Sticking Your Face in the Bullseye So You'll Know Exactly What They'll be Aiming For and Thus Have the Advantage

Then Art of the Deal: Chapter 11: So the Kidnappers Sent You One of Your Daughter's Fingers: Now You Have Them Right Where You Want Them

They're so miserably stupid. Everything Trump does is winning. Trump = good, winning = good, losing = bad, therefore Trump = winning. It's like if a retarded mathematician wrote their own version of the transitive property.

I swear to God, this slavish devotion to the "brilliance" of an orange clown man is both frustrating and depressing.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Look I get that it's east picking to make Nazi jokes about the Trump administration but come on.

Both VT and NH still have towns named Berlin. To my knowledge, neither changed their names during the war.

As does MA. The name's fairly common.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Given Freedom Fries, I assumed it was an American tradition to rename stuff they didn't like.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Prism posted:

New Jersey has both a Berlin Borough and Berlin Township, the former having split off from the latter in the 20s. Oddly, the community of West Berlin is located in Berlin Township, which is the eastern town of the two.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

7c Nickel posted:

The oldest known piece of figurative art is a furry sculpture.

Primitive markings indicate that the character this figure bears a likeness to was the original creation of the sculptor, and that a curse would befall any who made their own depictions of said character.

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

Yeah, Shocking that ISIS would echo their co-founders, 0bama, Clinton and McCain belief about Trump.

14 posted on 4/4/2017, 11:08:55 AM by LegendHasIt

So McCain is part of the ISIS Founders Club now? When did that happen?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

So McCain is part of the ISIS Founders Club now? When did that happen?

See http://www.snopes.com/john-mccain-meets-isis-leader/ and a few similar untrue things.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Duke Igthorn posted:

Alpha male Trump already fifth of the way to a Ivanka handy jay without giving up anything!!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Mantis42 posted:

Alpha male Trump already fifth of the way to a Ivanka handy jay without giving up anything!!

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

:allbuttons:

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Prism posted:

Given Freedom Fries, I assumed it was an American tradition to rename stuff they didn't like.

"hot dogs" "meatloaf" "freedom cabbage"

"frankfurters" "salisbury steak" "sauerkraut"

WWI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To be fair we also have Hell