Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mnoba posted:

you are smarter than 63 million americans, you think pretty highly of yourself bro good job i bet you are really successful!

Anyone that isn't smarter than at least 63 million Americans is practically retarded tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Poetic Justice posted:

Better start eating your Wheaties we are going to need you guys in tip-top shape for the upcoming ground war with Russia that the Democrats seemed hellbent on trying to force.

Please source your quotes next time.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Poetic Justice posted:

^Nice "whataboutism"

They are doing exactly the same poo poo Bush did. Trying to rile people up against Russia, getting the media behind the message pushing the false narrative and information, and people are falling for it again. It's amazing.

Oh boy, 'false narrative', the globalist conspiracy. Whoo. I mean everything people threw at trump was hit with Clinton "whataboutism" so why not return the favor, hmm?

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Poetic Justice posted:

^Nice "whataboutism"

They are doing exactly the same poo poo Bush did. Trying to rile people up against Russia, getting the media behind the message pushing the false narrative and information, and people are falling for it again. It's amazing.
Russia/Putin are bad.

However, the United States' establishment politicians are also bad, and their hands are definitely not clean.

I suppose I default to the US establishment over Russia i.e. lesser evil imho, but I do acknowledge both parties are shitheads trying to get an edge over the other.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Panzeh posted:

Oh boy, 'false narrative', the globalist conspiracy. Whoo. I mean everything people threw at trump was hit with Clinton "whataboutism" so why not return the favor, hmm?

"Unnamed", "unknown", "anonymous", "unverified", "uncorroborated", "suggests", "implies", "assume". These are the words in the articles you are getting behind and falling for. :sad:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Poetic Justice posted:

"Unnamed", "unknown", "anonymous", "unverified", "uncorroborated", "suggests", "implies", "assume". These are the words in the articles you are getting behind and falling for. :sad:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.9df546f058e3

add "apparent effort to establish" and "Though the full agenda remains unclear" i mean if you fall for this stuff you are problem with this country

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Poetic Justice posted:

Sounds like.. politics to me? I don't think i've really commented on the actual stories, just on how dumb the trump super fans are.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
where did prorat go

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
in real news

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/327078-paul-rice-should-testify-under-oath-about-unmasking-of-trump

lmao

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/849033337389817856

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Panzeh posted:

Sounds like.. politics to me? I don't think i've really commented on the actual stories, just on how dumb the trump super fans are.

I was replying more to your"false narrative" point. The media is used to push political agendas, a lot of those times the agenda doesn't line up with truth or reality. Do I really think there is going to be a ground war with Russia? Nah, not really. But the end game goes further than just trying to get Trump impeached or slap on the wrist sanctions against Russia.

Mnoba posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.9df546f058e3

add "apparent effort to establish" and "Though the full agenda remains unclear" i mean if you fall for this stuff you are problem with this country

Finally, Trump is done!!!

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Apr 4, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Prorat posted:

No they purposely sent jobs and money out of the country. Obama said there is no magic wand that brings jobs back. A president referenced magic. (he is a liar)

Trump actually is bringing jobs back, creating jobs, and getting companies to invest billions back into the country.

lol companies do this on the reg. You think trump did this by magic. Sorry not lol thread.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mnoba posted:

you guys should start chanting he will not divide us or something, because between your blind fanaticism or trying to debate in gbs you look pretty pathetic

I like your av, goood purchase.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Poetic Justice posted:

I was replying more to your"false narrative" point. The media is used to push political agendas, a lot of those times the agenda doesn't line up with truth or reality. Do I really think there is going to be a ground war with Russia? Nah, not really. But the end game goes further than just trying to get Trump impeached or slap on the wrist sanctions against Russia.

Hey it's like Russia is a really lovely place right now...

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Homestar Runner posted:

where did prorat go

His unwavering devotion earned him ascension into nirvMAGA

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
The entire Trump russia connection, which was started AFTER Trump won the election even though evidence points to the collection of data BEFORE he was even the Republican primary candidate, is a concoction to justify the spying that occured once they knew it was only a matter of time before a Trump white house caught on.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mnoba posted:

The entire Trump russia connection, which was started AFTER Trump won the election even though evidence points to the collection of data BEFORE he was even the Republican primary candidate, is a concoction to justify the spying that occured once they knew it was only a matter of time before a Trump white house caught on.

This is n dimensional p. Simplify

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mnoba posted:

The government collects intelligence on foreign officials all the time. If you're dumb enough to get caught making a deal with them, it's on you and your dumbshit campaign.:ssh:

Poetic Justice posted:

What do you think the end game of all this garbage narrative is? Just trying to get Trump impeached? Think beyond that.

Ah yes, nuclear war with Russia. Clearly the endgame of the Dems' long con.:downs:

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Poetic Justice posted:

Just say you don't trust the Jews you rear end in a top hat

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Majorian posted:

The government collects intelligence on foreign officials all the time. If you're dumb enough to get caught making a deal with them, it's on you and your dumbshit campaign.:ssh:

What specific deals? I remember plenty of hubub about conversations that were intercepted and reviewed by various agencies, but those never went anywhere

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Majorian posted:

Ah yes, nuclear war with Russia. Clearly the endgame of the Dems' long con.:downs:

What do you think will happen if there is irrefutable proof that Russia colluded to get a republican elected as the American President? You think democrats are gonna be all like "Oh, you silly Russians! Nice prank!"?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

What do you think will happen if there is irrefutable proof that Russia colluded to get a republican elected as the American President? You think democrats are gonna be all like "Oh, you silly Russians! Nice prank!"?

What happened anytime Russians or Americans helped a puppet get elected in another country? Nuclear war? Oh you silly poetic justice.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Poetic Justice posted:

Oh my God you're literally this dumb.

No, there will not be nuclear war if the Dems take power, because they would like to survive.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Aren't dems the ones who love hurting themselves and the world as acts of revenge on distant enemies?

Wait that's retarded rear end republicans, carry on

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

Better start eating your Wheaties we are going to need you guys in tip-top shape for the upcoming ground war with Russia that the Democrats seemed hellbent on trying to force.

hahahaha

The only war those completely uncoordinated pussies are going to manage is an internal party war

You give the Democrats far too much credit, all of government is filled with chucklefucks who are less intelligent, honest and competent than fast food dishwashers.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I never mentioned nuclear war, wtf. Ground war != nuclear war. Jeez you guys are bloodthirsty as gently caress!

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Can we stop pretending this whole leftist russian war meme is real, it's not funny anymore

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
This russian poo poo seems like the democrat version of the southern strategy. A move that will benefit them in the short term but gently caress them in the future

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Homestar Runner posted:

where did prorat go

died due to lack of healthcare coverage :rip:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bholder posted:

Can we stop pretending this whole leftist russian war meme is real, it's not funny anymore

dont you know that wanting to figure out if russia hosed with our elections or not is the same as wanting to march on the kremlin i am a retard

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

i still can not believe anita sarkeesian is the president of the gamergate!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

I never mentioned nuclear war, wtf. Ground war != nuclear war. Jeez you guys are bloodthirsty as gently caress!

Actually ground wars are bloodier than nuclear wars :smuggo:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
nukes are dumb and mostly just gently caress things up for everyone all the cool kids who want to murder everything carpet bomb

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

SBJ posted:

This russian poo poo seems like the democrat version of the southern strategy. A move that will benefit them in the short term but gently caress them in the future

Yeah because again democrats are such loving whiny babies about a foreign government tampering with our presidential election

Just shut up about the loving birth certificate stupid dems

I mean shut up about the emails

I mean shut up about the tax returns

I mean shut up about the piss tape

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
What's the point in being nice to trump?

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Jukebox Hero posted:

Yeah because again democrats are such loving whiny babies about a foreign government tampering with our presidential election

Just shut up about the loving birth certificate stupid dems

I mean shut up about the emails

I mean shut up about the tax returns

I mean shut up about the piss tape

I wasnt even attacking you or denying the russian stuff calm the gently caress down lmao

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Panzeh posted:

What's the point in being nice to trump?

Not being nice to Trump is why Trump won

If we were more nice to him his supporters would have voted Republican instead of voting Republican

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Majorian posted:

drat some people are just fine with the surveillance state when it supports their petty divisions.

All of us are already swept up in the incidental surveillance dragnet thanks to arbitrary degrees of separation from persons of interest.

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Apr 4, 2017

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Incidental? The NSA has been scooping up every single electronic communication made for more than a decade. Everyone is being watched, it's just a matter of if they decide to specifically look at you. This isn't even a ridiculous conspiracy theory, just regular old reality. Everyone only gets angry when some one gets their hand caught in the cookie jar. It got a pass under bush because of 9/11, then a pass under Obama because the optics of disagreeing with your black president was seen as super racist and bigoted. It'll now get a pass under Trump because he was the victim of it and the perpetrators will double down on being slimy pieces of poo poo trying to avoid punishment making Trump the sympathetic figure.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I used the word incidental specifically because this was the detail that the Trump Being Wiretapped story evolved around.

It went from "no lol we didn't spy on trump" to "yes we spied on trump incidentally while gathering info on others" because that's how they're able to legally spy on everyone: monitoring targets (of their choosing) and anybody that target ever interacted with be it a dead gay forum or going through the same DNS.

None of you weiners should be supportive of this just because Trump was tacitly marked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I just love the idea that there's a person dumb enough to believe that somehow Dems can force the US into a war that the President himself doesn't want.

• Locked thread