Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_XyAz-VCpU

The real reason why 3 is the inferior Dark Souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

DS1 is def my favorite. I remember EBB telling me to shoot the princess and something cool would happen...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

yeah I still can't believe you bought that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxpwABDCxOU

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4

we all know which dark souls is really best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_MKdCUQewc

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

I don't know if the patches made things much better or if I've just spent enough time away from Civ V, but Civ VI is growing on me and I'm starting to enjoy it now. Still a couple of design choices I'm not thrilled with, but I played for four hours last night and enjoyed every minute of it.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Got my Persona 5 controller skin on, I'm good to fukken go

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I finished HZD and it was good, working on Nier Automata now which is also good

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nier Automata is extremely good. The endings didn't blow me away like they did for half the internet but it was still a pretty cool experience.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
My first ending came from eating a fish. :haw:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I did the OS chip one just to see what happened

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I'm finally getting close to finishing dark souls 3.Good god do I hate bosses that resurrect after you 'kill' them.

Also the game is pretty but bleak and depressing as hell.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the final boss resurrects like a time or two so get ready

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
someone get RE6 on PS4 and play with me that game is hilariously fun in co-op

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

I'm finally getting close to finishing dark souls 3.Good god do I hate bosses that resurrect after you 'kill' them.

Also the game is pretty but bleak and depressing as hell.

the end bosses and most of the dlc bosses have that going for them as well

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Sailed through ME2 and hitting the level cap was easy with all the DLC. Hit a snag because I realized a third of the way through that Steam does not auto-install the DLC and I had previously downloaded it straight from Bioware in a way that is no longer possible. So I imported my key and my save to Origin but the damage was done. I was already past the Zaeed mission, so my dirty dozen was missing the best squad member and ME3 will be without that guddamn merc. :negative:

ME3 is installed with ALOT and the galaxy extender mod. Adds in new content, and re-adds content that was hidden from the release version. There's extra dialogue and a bunch of other side mission stuff that's pretty cool. I know I'm going the space racist route but I think saving the Krogans would be acceptable to punish the replacement council. Pricks.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I don't care if you save the Krogan or not, if you kill Mordin, you're beyond saving.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I don't know if any of you are playing PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS but people on Reddit getting mad about dumb video game things is always funny.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/63migg/please_change_m16a4_model_or_name/

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Buca di Bepis posted:

Nier Automata is extremely good. The endings didn't blow me away like they did for half the internet but it was still a pretty cool experience.

Jackass is my spirit animal.

Also which endings you are talking about? If its A and B only you gotta long ways to go. I just started the second half of the game and love how angry A2 is.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

I don't care if you save the Krogan or not, if you kill Mordin, you're beyond saving.

I am the very model of a scientist Salarian :smith:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Would have liked to run tests on seashells

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

redneck nazgul posted:

Aren't those mutually exclusive? If not, :ohdear:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mordin dies on Tuchanka, period. You only have to kill him if you want to stop the genophage cure. If you lie about the cure to the Krogan Wrex comes after you in the Citadel later and you have to kill him too.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Wrong. Kill wrex so wreav is the leader but save mordin then you can make mordin agree the Krogan aren't ready for a cure under wreav and you don't have to kill him.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

Wrong. Kill wrex so wreav is the leader but save mordin then you can make mordin agree the Krogan aren't ready for a cure under wreav and you don't have to kill him.

check out this guy who killed wrex in ME1

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I'm trying to play kotor 2 but I can't get into it. The controls are just too clunky.

I did beat dark souls 3 today though. Just have archdragon peak and smoldering lake left.

confession: I still don't really know how to parry I just beat everything by smacking and then rolling constantly.

PookBear fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Apr 5, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah they aren't great but make sure you have the sith lords restoration mod if you continue

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Pesticide20 posted:

I don't know if any of you are playing PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS but people on Reddit getting mad about dumb video game things is always funny.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/63migg/please_change_m16a4_model_or_name/

this guys tripping I saw A4s all the time without rails and just the usual handguards

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Reverand maynard posted:

I'm trying to play kotor 2 but I can't get into it. The controls are just too clunky.

I did beat dark souls 3 today though. Just have archdragon peak and smoldering lake left.

confession: I still don't really know how to parry I just beat everything by smacking and then rolling constantly.

Most people can't. Don't feel too bad, Dark Souls as a series isn't smoothly animated enough for anyone but the biggest frame counting spergs to be that good at parrying

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
ME:A is really bad :stare:

Like I was expecting jank but jesus. I can't even bring myself to play it.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Reverand maynard posted:

There's probably nothing to be done about the controls for KOTOR 2, but if you're on PC, you should download one of the restoration mods floating around. They patch in content that was cut from the original release. The game's genuinely incomplete without the additional material. Once it's whole again, it's probably the best storyline in a Star Wars game - faint praise, but it's a legitimately good, introspective game that picks at Star Wars' notions of good and evil, dark and light.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

Jackass is my spirit animal.

Also which endings you are talking about? If its A and B only you gotta long ways to go. I just started the second half of the game and love how angry A2 is.

All the way through E.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

They supposedly are working on patching the issues with it, at least with the MP mode which is all I care about.

subterfudge
Aug 5, 2015
Closed beta for Quake Champions starts up tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLEUD0WnTzs

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Lol yup I have barely touched it. I'm stunned how they went from 3 to this bullshit. The game practically opens with some bitch telling you her face is tired

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I'm not going to say that BotW ruined all other games for me (like some goons have :laffo:) but going from that to ME:A is... stark.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Pesticide20 posted:

A sperg who insists that he's right when he has zero knowledge of the subject matter, the worst kind of sperg.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Naked Bear posted:

A sperg who insists that he's right when he has zero knowledge of the subject matter, the worst kind of sperg.

But it has rails!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

did you find untended graves?

also it would help if they didnt change the parry timing in every game

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

Lol yup I have barely touched it. I'm stunned how they went from 3 to this bullshit. The game practically opens with some bitch telling you her face is tired

Animations aside I wonder what the texture people were smoking to put that much makeup on her. It's like that simpsons makeup shotgun set on whore mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

did you find untended graves?

also it would help if they didnt change the parry timing in every game

yeah