Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Death to America snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

new phone who dis posted:

It was funny then and it's funny now. Is there no Republican stunt the Dems won't attempt after pretending they were too good for it?

Then you are perfectly fine and supporting of doing the same thing with Trump right in there as well. Gotcha. Thanks for the support.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

lol Illinois spends less than Alabama. Illinois is god financially right?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Piss de Bundy posted:

our first lady is a cheap looking eastern european model who got her coozie lick 4 money

but michelle obama, oh boy, so, ANGRY!!!

What's with pig nationalist people having immigrant treasure wives?

Aren't they afraid that they might dilute their perfect and pure culture?

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
lol sad people itt getting real jealous about trumps hot wife and hot daughter and most importantly his hot wife-daughter threesomes

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZPOtKlYF8

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Zo posted:

lol sad people itt getting real jealous about trumps hot wife and hot daughter and most importantly his hot wife-daughter threesomes

keep going please

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zo posted:

His wife is gross as poo poo. Would bang the daughter tho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Eastern European genes go from super hot to Baba Yaga in like less than 5 years when they begin to fail so the joke is on all of them.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

runupon cracker posted:

I just love the idea that there's a person dumb enough to believe that somehow Dems can force the US into a war that the President himself doesn't want.

Who's saying Trump has to start the war? Who's even saying he's even going to still be president when the war starts?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

In fairness, there was like a 10 percent chance that he could have been the greatest president ever, given his propensity for lies.

Lol no way. Maybe somewhere between 0.1% and 0.5%.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Blue Train posted:

His wife is gross as poo poo. Would bang the daughter tho

Daughter isn't even that hot. If she was poor she'd be a six (unless she was fat-poor, then she'd be a three) and with all the plastic surgery money can buy she's still an 8.5 tops.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Whether you are a democrat, a republican or somewhere in between, I hope this presidency has at least highlighted the corrupt and toxic nature of American media.

You can see the extent of its use in trying to divide the American population in order to exert control.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

scrubs season six posted:

Daughter isn't even that hot. If she was poor she'd be a six (unless she was fat-poor, then she'd be a three) and with all the plastic surgery money can buy she's still an 8.5 tops.

Yea the trump genetics are inescapable

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

SBJ posted:

Whether you are a democrat, a republican or somewhere in between, I hope this presidency has at least highlighted the corrupt and toxic nature of American media.

You can see the extent of its use in trying to divide the American population in order to exert control.
This post is like right up my alley, this has taught us a lot about the "establishment" vs outsiders too.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Prorat posted:

Enough about healthcare, this is the Trump is fine/hosed thread.

Is Trump fine or hosed on healthcare?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i love america, i love...americans *crowd claps*

i love..my wife. *man wearing a red hat nods and starts yelling LOCK HER UP*

but you know, i have good taste, the best, and i said to myself, do you wanna know what i said? *crowd is going nuts, you can't hear anything but TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP*

i said Donald, you have all this money, you have. . .this tremendous, big league business empire that I built. . which is very successful, by the way *crowd cheers*

the first wife, you know, well, you all know what happened there *makes gagging face* but i must say, i like women, from that. . area *makes wide hands gesture, clasps the podium*

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
It wasn't long ago that a segment of democrat voters were disillusioned with the media in much of the same way certain republican voters are now.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
i am disillusioned with all but bernie

love u berno ;-*

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The views that you see in the news is propaganda

-dead prez

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
everything is loving propaganda *links you to tankie websites*

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

SBJ posted:

I hope that as well.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheTomasRios/status/849356664344129536

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
This is surreal.
https://youtu.be/ZlisHOP69Js

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

It's amazing.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/donlemon/status/849359566869602304

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Don 'A Black Hole might have been responsible for 370's disappearance' Lemon
Don 'Shitfaced drunk on national television' Lemon
Don 'People who tortured and beat a special needs teen aren't evil' Lemon

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Everyone is better than the trumpites

All sin can be forgiven and all mended if you only join us in our chant of 'trump bad'

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

Everyone is better than the trumpites

All sin can be forgiven and all mended if you only join us in our chant of 'trump bad'

*loses another election*

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

SBJ posted:

Ah yes it's the media who's dividing people not the guy who still blames Hillary for everything in 2017

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Bholder posted:

Ah yes it's the media who's dividing people not the guy who still blames Hillary for everything in 2017

The media got him elected lmao

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Prorat posted:

*loses another election*

Alright, got prorat to be salty at me, badge of honor

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Eastern European genes go from super hot to Baba Yaga in like less than 5 years when they begin to fail so the joke is on all of them.

Ehh. I've seen too much variance to think the Baba Yaga gene is common to Eastern European women. A girl I dated whose family came from Croatia with the fall of Communism had an attractive mother (the girl herself was also extremely attractive but my efforts to sabotage the birth control were frustrated by my weak goon sperm), and other female relatives over 50 who did not resemble crones. No idea on how strong they were on the plough or whether they were packing wizards' sleeves.

Anecdotal evidence is poo poo evidence but I wouldn't trust academics to run a MILF study.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lmao

I mean gently caress don lemon, but that clap back was good

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

Alright, got prorat to be salty at me, badge of honor

Winners aren't salty, you should look in the mirror.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Bholder posted:

Yes it actually is the media.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Prorat posted:

Winners aren't salty, you should look in the mirror.

Donald Trump: noted low sodium, chill dude.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
His salt intake is probably through the roof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I love that Trump has turned liberals into doomsday cultists. Hey buddy, you're just as dumb as Uncle Cooter hoarding bullets for the rapture.

nah, my parents lived through the collapse of the soviet union. one day poo poo seems totally fine and the next you have a total collapse of society with police going around gangraping people, massinflation and -unemployment and trucks collecting hobo corpses from the streets like there was an outbreak of the bourbonic plague. decades of the brezhnev administration did this to the country, but you couldn't see the rot from the outside until it all came crumbling down. it was well hidden, even from the people.

keep voting for nepotistic, corrupt conmen and you'll get there sooner or later. :discourse:

Neurosis posted:

Ehh. I've seen too much variance to think the Baba Yaga gene is common to Eastern European women. A girl I dated whose family came from Croatia with the fall of Communism had an attractive mother (the girl herself was also extremely attractive but my efforts to sabotage the birth control were frustrated by my weak goon sperm), and other female relatives over 50 who did not resemble crones. No idea on how strong they were on the plough or whether they were packing wizards' sleeves.

Anecdotal evidence is poo poo evidence but I wouldn't trust academics to run a MILF study.

Yeah, I don't think croatians are even slavs. neither the men nor the woman go through accelerated babayagisation. It's fantastic. :discourse:

• Locked thread