Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Quoting Jesus Christ to hail Satan.

hail Satan

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

*in extremely sarin gas attack voice*: it's not up to us to question the will of God's chosen one.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

I need to stop doubting this thread. I can't stop laughing at this image.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
"Okay here we go let's take the picture..."

"WAIT WAIT WAIT there's a ni- I mean black guy over there-"

"Oh poo poo you're right! Let's ask him."

"Hey sir... hey sir we want to show our viewers about the solidarity of the country and could you just..."

"What is this..."

"Just... hold right here... and *snap* ok we're good."

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Also it's pretty hosed up that Trump got paid more money to do literally nothing but travel and play golf than 95% of America makes in a loving year.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Also it's pretty hosed up that Trump got paid more money to do literally nothing but travel and play golf than 95% of America makes in a loving year.

he'll be working so hard, no time to even golf unlike OBUMBLER

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

do literally nothing but travel and play golf

patently false and incredibly misleading
I know for a fact that president trump also moved around some stuff on the table and beeped the horn in a big truck

Ivan Dolvich
Oct 14, 2004

Shit bag. I use all ammunition for weapon

lol I just had a coworker tell me that we should be thankful to Trump because he didn't have to be our president and is making a lot of sacrifices.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Cubone posted:

patently false and incredibly misleading
I know for a fact that president trump also moved around some stuff on the table and beeped the horn in a big truck

lol I forgot about the truck and this reminded me and made me laugh

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lmfao

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump's supporters are doing enough to bring upon God's wrath upon themselves, let alone his critics.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the truck thing was like what 2 or 3 months ago let it go guys

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The tweet was march 23 lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Guuuuuyyys it's been months leave him alone

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm joking because this poo poo is like nonstop and it feels like FOREEEEEEVER

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

the truck thing was like what 2 or 3 months ago let it go guys

March 23 to April 5 is 2-3 months. Good to know!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

God it hasn't even been ninety days :negative:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Blue Train posted:

God it hasn't even been ninety days :negative:

exactly, lol. Shits insane. Like the truck thing is a fart in the wind after a week lol.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im laughing 2 myself and wondering if he sleeps with fox on

now im laughin cause donald trump and i both know how to complete this sentence: "hurt in a car? call william _ _ _ _ _ _."

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
imagine if Bush Jr had a shoe thrown at him, doing awkward mexican dances, mission accomplished and all that other dumb poo poo he did over 8 yrs in the first 2 months and was also 100000% more awful and toxic piece of poo poo

lol

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

FuhrerHat posted:

im laughing 2 myself and wondering if he sleeps with fox on

now im laughin cause donald trump and i both know how to complete this sentence: "hurt in a car? call william _ _ _ _ _ _."

Peter Francis Geraci didn't turn all those old Taco Bells into injury law offices just to be disrespected like that.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

I lolled. I lolled good and deep.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Trump rolled back protections for women in the work place so lol that people keep insisting he respects women

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Skypie posted:

Trump rolled back protections for women in the work place so lol that people keep insisting he respects women

but but but I thought ivanka was a champion for womens rights

has... has this administration betrayed my trust???

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Burt Sexual posted:

Still good. Does the bad thread make cartoons about this thread?

The bad thread is held up by one idiot and 3 liberal posters with on quixotic quest to own him. "Surely THIS is the story that will change Proat's mind." they tell themselves before watching the tide of idiocy dash their hopes yet again.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
just like to put in a quick "lol" at the idea of trump trying to get a carbon tax past the house.

like, was the healthcare bill not a big enough self-own already?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Donald trump is a self owned businessman

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Stink Billyums posted:

Abraham
Moses
John the Baptist
Donald Trump

Jean-Baptiste

Emanuel

Trump

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just enjoying some TrumpLols

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Alan Smithee posted:

Donald trump is a self owned businessman

tweet this at him and I bet you fuckin anything he'd like it

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol all you people IMA UPLOAD MY BALLS TO MY PHONE AND CHARM THE SOCKS OFF THE TSA and nobody posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Trump's press release about the nerve agent used in Syria today blamed Obama for being too weak. What a piece of poo poo.

Sorry to jump off of the LOL train for a sec, but Assad calling Obama's bluff on chemical attacks, and getting away with it is one of the low points of Obama's administration. I say this as an ultraviolet liberal.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

So what's Trump going to do? Get tough on Syria? :laffo:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Clitch posted:

Sorry to jump off of the LOL train for a sec, but Assad calling Obama's bluff on chemical attacks, and getting away with it is one of the low points of Obama's administration. I say this as an ultraviolet liberal.
I'm sure The Donald will get right on using force to oppose Russian-backed Syria.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

imagine if Bush Jr had a shoe thrown at him, doing awkward mexican dances, mission accomplished and all that other dumb poo poo he did over 8 yrs in the first 2 months and was also 100000% more awful and toxic piece of poo poo

lol

What if Trump got a shoe thrown at him and it hit him right in his face. Also it's right when he's whacking his hand on his chest and sticking his tongue out going HUHHH HUHHHRRR. In some universes such a thing is not completely outside the bounds of possibility.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Had a hearty lol on this very subject today

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/04/trump-move-to-kill-privacy-rules-opposed-by-72-of-republicans-survey-says/

Trump move to kill privacy rules opposed by 72% of Republicans, survey says

Oh lawdy lawd, that's a lol.

Pretty sure anyone who supports this is in for a shitstorm from their constituents.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Cobweb Heart posted:

What if Trump got a shoe thrown at him and it hit him right in his face. Also it's right when he's whacking his hand on his chest and sticking his tongue out going HUHHH HUHHHRRR. In some universes such a thing is not completely outside the bounds of possibility.

That would be a powerful lol, if true.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

a hole-y ghost posted:

I'm sure The Donald will get right on using force to oppose Russian-backed Syria.

Nope. gently caress. I've rewritten this post ten times, but...I saw a kid twitching and goldfish gulping for air today because he got gassed. I can't LOL. As an American, I feel like a failure, right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Ivan Dolvich posted:

lol I just had a coworker tell me that we should be thankful to Trump because he didn't have to be our president and is making a lot of sacrifices.

They're right in a sense. He didn't have to be President. And lots of sacrifices were made to put him there.