Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Just none of the sacrifices directly impact him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol all you people IMA UPLOAD MY BALLS TO MY PHONE AND CHARM THE SOCKS OFF THE TSA and nobody posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo
Not only did this make me lol lustily, but now it's stuck in my head and when I sing it at work today more lols will be had. (My coworkers are non-political when it comes to the idea of putting 100,000 pictures of my rear end on the internet so the NSA can spy on it and try to keep an eye on it, and maybe call the FBI on it.)

Clitch posted:

Sorry to jump off of the LOL train for a sec, but Assad calling Obama's bluff on chemical attacks, and getting away with it is one of the low points of Obama's administration. I say this as an ultraviolet liberal.
For those who don't remember those lols, the GOP made a big deal about how everything Obama wanted to do about Syria was wrong; and what he didn't do was also wrong. "Do more," they cried.
So he went to Congress and said, "Debate this and come up with your response and we'll do it."
And they all pretended not to hear.

The next President of These United States, Donald John Trump, meanwhile, was tweeting roughly a score or more tweets about how the US absolutely had to stay out of Syria, suggesting we stay home and MAGA while Syria burns because it's "not our problem."

Now, Trump is quietly and without a peep increasing US ground forces in Syria, and blaming Obama for failing to act and don't forget also claiming he founded ISIS and he wasn't actually joking, apparently!

lmao!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Clitch posted:

Sorry to jump off of the LOL train for a sec, but Assad calling Obama's bluff on chemical attacks, and getting away with it is one of the low points of Obama's administration. I say this as an ultraviolet liberal.

Um did you forget that Obama is not currently president, and it was in fact Donald J Trump’s white house that stated that they have no plans to depose Assad or hold him accountable like one day before he busted out the murder gas again?

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Yeah that was pretty laffo

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol all you people IMA UPLOAD MY BALLS TO MY PHONE AND CHARM THE SOCKS OFF THE TSA and nobody posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo

Beck's still got it.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

hope the eeeeh-you retaliates and doesn't let in americans now :colbert:

hey buddy thats not fair. the ones that are into this draconian xenopobic bs are not the ones who will have to deal with the repercussions . not anhybody with a broad enough mind to travel out of the u.s.

i guess i can at least get a lol about the fact that in retaliation the world is going to build a visa wall around us. and we got you to pay for it!! who's laughing NOW?! heh... heh :( lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Outside the us? That's a lol

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Didn't Obama actually go to Congress asking for troops to put in Syria, but Congress bitched out bigly?

Also, fuckin' lol Donald Trump is the president of the United States lmfao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

the truck thing was like what 2 or 3 months ago let it go guys

This post + username = lol

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Rape Stink posted:

but Congress bitched out bigly?

thats all our government seems to do aside from stripping away our freedoms and privacy and taxing us for it

aw gently caress i dont know whats happening to me.. i.. i'm startin to sound a little..

GOLD STANDARD
GOLD STANDARD

someone put a wallet under my tongue

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

and god said let his death throes be in wildly convulsive lols and then he said before them, "President DONALD J TRUMP"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/848983209580822529

trump probably got super excited when he heard he was going to be shaking a Sisi boy's hand

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Apr 5, 2017

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk & Ugly posted:

trump probably got super excited when he heard he was going to be shaking a Sisi boy's hand

:five:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Clitch posted:

Nope. gently caress. I've rewritten this post ten times, but...I saw a kid twitching and goldfish gulping for air today because he got gassed. I can't LOL. As an American, I feel like a failure, right now.

Lol we all saw it before to and nobody did anything then either friend, just embrace the lols, anything else is futility

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

America has been blowing up kids and hospitals and wedding for years and we used white phosphorus and depleted uranium in Iraq, this is nothing new but now it's Russia so it's horrible and a war crime

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

America has been blowing up kids and hospitals and wedding for years and we used white phosphorus and depleted uranium in Iraq, this is nothing new but now it's Russia so it's horrible and a war crime

Depleted Uranium is no more or less harmful than lead. Just saying.

Like, if people went onto the battlefield and put the spent rounds in their mouths then DU would be dangerous to them but otherwise the most dangerous thing about a DU round is getting shot by it.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol we all saw it before to and nobody did anything then either friend, just embrace the lols, anything else is futility

:smith: :hf: :lol:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Like, if people went onto the battlefield and put the spent rounds in their mouths then DU would be dangerous to them but otherwise the most dangerous thing about a DU round is getting shot by it.

I remember reading about I being linked to gulf war syndrome but having googled it real quick it seems like they eliminated it as a cause

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
*america creates democracy and peace using drone missiles, killing thousands of civilians*

*north korea tests fires a decades old missile for the 100th time*

THEY MUST BE WIPED OUT

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Applewhite posted:

Like, if people went onto the battlefield and put the spent rounds in their mouths then DU would be dangerous to them

So... You're saying it's a threat

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Minnesota Mixup posted:

So... You're saying it's a threat

In about the same way that Lego bricks lying around are a choke hazard, yeah

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

von Braun posted:

*america creates democracy and peace using drone missiles, killing thousands of civilians*

*north korea tests fires a decades old missile for the 100th time*

THEY MUST BE WIPED OUT

Lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
lol Tillerson hates his job. Low energy, sad!

https://twitter.com/StateDept/statu...e-a7667236.html

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

the head diplomat of the most powerful country in the world is a sleepy old oil billionaire who hates going places and talking to people lmao

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blue Train posted:

I remember reading about I being linked to gulf war syndrome but having googled it real quick it seems like they eliminated it as a cause

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/toxic-legacy-of-us-assault-on-fallujah-worse-than-hiroshima-2034065.html

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Yossarian posted:

and there's a username + post combo lol

trump caused it indirectly by causing this thread to exist at all, so it's an on-topic lol

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

the head diplomat of the most powerful country in the world is a sleepy old oil billionaire who hates going places and talking to people lmao
Don't matter. Dude's first name is Rex so Trump knows he's good and cool.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

Lol that the head diplomat is actually the dude banging trumps daughter

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcZ9ku_wInw

Spicer: Hey everyone! The ranger is a n-----<bell tolls>

Pence: What did he say?

Trump: he said the ranger is near.

Spicer: no dagnabit. I said the ranger is a n-----<bell tolls>

Trump: as president of the United States I'd like to present this check and a hearty handshake to our new....

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Apr 5, 2017

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

*choking to death on mustard gas* thank god i wasn't shot with an armour piercing bullet!

Peddle2thaMetal
Apr 17, 2012

ooooooooo yeaaaahhh
Sigh.... lol.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

crazy cloud posted:

and there's a username + post combo lol

trump caused it indirectly by causing this thread to exist at all, so it's an on-topic lol

A loloborus

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Blue Train posted:

It was a bugaboo that people who don't understand anything about science latched onto for a while. They heard "uranium" and immediately jumped to radiation even though it has a half-life of billions of years ("OMG! It's radioactive forever!").

And speaking of insanity, I am getting a kick out of how Trump thinks he's found a scapegoat for his wiretapping paranoia. I'm hoping they demanding hearings on this because there's no possible way that the national security adviser uncovering the Trump campaign colluding with Russia is something that would blow up in their face.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Random Stranger posted:

It was a bugaboo that people who don't understand anything about science latched onto for a while. They heard "uranium" and immediately jumped to radiation even though it has a half-life of billions of years ("OMG! It's radioactive forever!").

And speaking of insanity, I am getting a kick out of how Trump thinks he's found a scapegoat for his wiretapping paranoia. I'm hoping they demanding hearings on this because there's no possible way that the national security adviser uncovering the Trump campaign colluding with Russia is something that would blow up in their face.

I was under the impression that it was the dust, exhaust gasses and cast off casings that was the concern, not the bullets themselves. Anyway, lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Headline LOL:

"Ishaan Tharoor: Britain, France, and Turkey condemn Assad regime for chemical weapons attack; Trump blames Obama"

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/w...mp-blames-obama

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

cnut posted:

Headline LOL:

"Ishaan Tharoor: Britain, France, and Turkey condemn Assad regime for chemical weapons attack; Trump blames Obama"

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/w...mp-blames-obama

lol

:smugdon:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/aawayne/status/849645439712460800

Presumably he was spending too much time recharging his vital energies in his sarcophagus, which started to disrupt meetings

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

proof of concept posted:

https://twitter.com/aawayne/status/849645439712460800

Presumably he was spending too much time recharging his vital energies in his sarcophagus, which started to disrupt meetings

naw this is another byootiful easy D power move.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Bannon will soon re-emerge in his more powerful form a la mumm-ra the ever living and rend the entirety of DC asunder in his fury

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

crazy cloud posted:

Don't forget he only took the job because his wife badgered him into doing it

Fuckin lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blue Train posted:

I like how no one is challenging blatant nepotism because Trump said oh the white house staff is exempt. Death to America