Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

I'm not sure an "article" composed of solicited tweets qualifies as "the news" but congrats anyway on your burgeoning e-fame!

The Boston loving Globe ran an article centered around one tweet about Bernie Sanders stumbling into a furry kamehameha-ing a Jack Skellington at an anime convention last week.

This is news now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

SHOAH NUFF posted:

A F-16 just crashed near me

Go lift and carry it to the trash with your proud muscles

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
that sounds like more of a strongman event, I'm a pure bodybuilder til the day I die

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

these muscles are purely cosmetic. I will not sully them with base labor

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

popcorn muscles

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

The Boston loving Globe ran an article centered around one tweet about Bernie Sanders stumbling into a furry kamehameha-ing a Jack Skellington at an anime convention last week.

This is news now

The Bob Eucker bit on stumbling into a furry convention is also solid gold.

There's also a giant insane screed by someone who was running furry conventions in Seattle, and how they weren't able to rent hotel space anymore because the people who showed up kept destroying everything, leaving poo poo filled diapers everywhere and being absolutely horrific in public.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

There's also a giant insane screed by someone who was running furry conventions in Seattle, and how they weren't able to rent hotel space anymore because the people who showed up kept destroying everything, leaving poo poo filled diapers everywhere and being absolutely horrific in public.
ahahaha

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, I think there's a giant imgur gallery if you want to horrify yourself, but instead, let's look at Bob Eucker with a helpless virgin

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Brown Thunder a two week ban is very excessive.

I'm asking for a redemption appeal. Please.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I'm stressed....
News says it's fine.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

Furry conventions not finding a place to be? Another reason Seattle is superior :smug:

vvvvvv Somebody let their 2 year old touch the controls. Toddlers are big bags of germs.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Apr 5, 2017

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Kalli posted:

The Boston gaming/anime conventions are always a shitshow too haha

The very last PAX East I covered, there was an outbreak of pinkeye from the VR game stations. Let that sink in a bit.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

A Man and his dog posted:

lol

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Seek professional help

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

gently caress off

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Phobeste posted:

gently caress off gently caress offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck off

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Phobeste posted:

gently caress off

:yeah:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Remember when we weren't allowed to have a chat thread because

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm just gonna post this video of how you make the best poached eggs BT.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/perfect-poached-eggs-recipe.amp

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

It's at least 3 weeks because you won't stop being a creepy rapist

Phobeste posted:

gently caress off gently caress offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck offFuck off

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol what on earth

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
So what are y'all count as your greatest heartbreak? No divorce stories allowed, too sad.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Hi guys,

I need some help.

I'm building a "Wall of Champions" at my gym at our shop. I already have a couple pictures of Tom Brady, Arnold, myself. A big banner that says

"[my last name] GYM

Born Hard"

I have a couple pictures of inspirational men waiting to go up, like Dolph Lundgren.

But I need more inspirational pictures to get me fired up as I continue to grow as a mighty man.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'll gladly send you a photo of my thighs

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

No Irish Need Imply posted:

So what are y'all count as your greatest heartbreak? No divorce stories allowed, too sad.

The 2011 Divisional Round. I didn't learn to love again until 2016

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Well it all started on a faithful Sunday in February in the year 2017...

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

matt hardy becoming unbroken

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Pictures of Crossfitters to remind you not to be a fuckup while lifting.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Let me tell you about game 6 2016 wcf

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

when I was 11 years old I got the bad ending to the LucasArts adventure game "the dig" and cried for an entire day

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A picture of Smoking Jay Cutler with a big ">" sign then a picture of the other Jay Cutler.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

when I was 11 years old I got the bad ending to the LucasArts adventure game "the dig" and cried for an entire day
What was the bad ending?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

What was the bad ending?

the reality in which Gamestop doesn't exist

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

What was the bad ending?

if you use the egg on the lady when she dies she comes back to life and gets super mad at you and kills herself and then when the alien revives you she is super mad at you

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I remember in Police Quest 3, I did all the right poo poo to wake up Sonny's wife from the coma, but then the game glitched and refused to acknowledge she was awake and gave me the ending where my wife is stuck in a coma and a burden for the rest of her life.

Also, what kind of police department assigns an officer to investigate his own wife's stabbing.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Hi guys,

I need some help.

I'm building a "Wall of Champions" at my gym at our shop. I already have a couple pictures of Tom Brady, Arnold, myself. A big banner that says

"[my last name] GYM

Born Hard"

I have a couple pictures of inspirational men waiting to go up, like Dolph Lundgren.

But I need more inspirational pictures to get me fired up as I continue to grow as a mighty man.

I read that as Tom Arnold at first, but you should put his pic up too.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
SHRIMP GYM

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Hi guys,

I need some help.

"[my last name] GYM

Born Hard"

Use the combine picture of Tom Brady when he was a weeny pasty nothing

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

In space quest 3, we had the maximum amount of fun just finding all the amusing ways to die, every one of which had an in-game animation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

i thought i read you're perma'd now. you just won't stop being creepy.

also, please get help for your obvious destructive alcoholism. it's really sad and it's never too late to stop slowly killing yourself.

• Locked thread